Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

The Stuff Busted Open But He Continued Knacking Her Back Side (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Stuff Busted Open But He Continued Knacking Her Back Side (pics) (3533 Views)

Top Secret: My Neighbour’s Husband Trust Me So Much But I’m Knacking His Wife / Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) / He Quickly Opened His Shirt And Trouser And Started Knacking Her Side D..(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Stuff Busted Open But He Continued Knacking Her Back Side (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 8:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
So okon the carpenter came to repair agnes back side door, and he bought pure water with him, so that as he was doing his work, he would be taking some water, so when he started work, the stuff got busted open, thats the pure water he kept on the table, fell down by mistake and got busted open, but he did not notice on time, so he continued knacking her back side door, to repair it on time, so when he wanted to drink his pure water after the hardwork, he saw the water on the floor, and he started crying because there was no money to buy another pure water, well to cut the story long, agnes gave him pure water, and he drank it to stupor...

3 Likes

Re: The Stuff Busted Open But He Continued Knacking Her Back Side (pics) by smardray(m): 8:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
believe me .....na fairlyused brain dey for ur big head

u nid to see aw i rushed into d thread....mehn

3 Likes

Re: The Stuff Busted Open But He Continued Knacking Her Back Side (pics) by Frozeen(m): 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2017
smardray:
believe me .....na fairlyused brain dey for ur big head

u nid to see aw i rushed into d thread....mehn
grin
Re: The Stuff Busted Open But He Continued Knacking Her Back Side (pics) by darbeelicous(f): 8:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
lolz..... This crazy guy is back grin grin
Re: The Stuff Busted Open But He Continued Knacking Her Back Side (pics) by Tocheagle(m): 8:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
grin Idioticus wereymania . lool
Re: The Stuff Busted Open But He Continued Knacking Her Back Side (pics) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 11, 2017
Lyk serioy dude

Re: The Stuff Busted Open But He Continued Knacking Her Back Side (pics) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 11, 2017
grin funny op
Re: The Stuff Busted Open But He Continued Knacking Her Back Side (pics) by Frozeen(m): 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
Berlynn:
Hi pretty smiley
Re: The Stuff Busted Open But He Continued Knacking Her Back Side (pics) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
Frozeen:
Hi pretty smiley
hi
Re: The Stuff Busted Open But He Continued Knacking Her Back Side (pics) by Frozeen(m): 9:14pm On Feb 11, 2017
Berlynn:
hi
I have a confession to say....
Re: The Stuff Busted Open But He Continued Knacking Her Back Side (pics) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
Frozeen:
I have a confession to say....

alright go ahead smiley
Re: The Stuff Busted Open But He Continued Knacking Her Back Side (pics) by Sandydayziz(f): 9:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
Hehheeeheehehe grin
Re: The Stuff Busted Open But He Continued Knacking Her Back Side (pics) by Frozeen(m): 9:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
Berlynn:

alright go ahead smiley
Errrm..... it all started in November 23rd last year when i logged into nairaland...................................
Re: The Stuff Busted Open But He Continued Knacking Her Back Side (pics) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
Frozeen:
Errrm..... it all started in November 23rd last year when i logged into nairaland...................................

ok make it brief , go straight to the point smiley
Re: The Stuff Busted Open But He Continued Knacking Her Back Side (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
darbeelicous:
lolz..... This crazy guy is back grin grin
gringringrin
Re: The Stuff Busted Open But He Continued Knacking Her Back Side (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
Frozeen:
is that how to toast a fine girl? How do you want her to fall in lust for you, see step by step ways of how to toast a girl
1-- tell her you have a prado jeep
2-- tell her you were staying in united kingdom but you later relocated to united nations
3-- tell her that you are related to donald chukwudi trump by blood
if you tell her these things, she would fall for you, oya toast her again, don't Bleep up ooo, am counting on you cheesycheesycheesy
Re: The Stuff Busted Open But He Continued Knacking Her Back Side (pics) by buffalowings: 10:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
Madman yaf come with his hilarious post cheesy
Re: The Stuff Busted Open But He Continued Knacking Her Back Side (pics) by Frozeen(m): 8:47am On Feb 12, 2017
Berlynn:

ok make it brief , go straight to the point smiley
(contd) Okay... since that day i saw your profile, i started having this feeling that i can't even explain....................................
Re: The Stuff Busted Open But He Continued Knacking Her Back Side (pics) by Frozeen(m): 8:51am On Feb 12, 2017
fairlyusedpant:

is that how to toast a fine girl? How do you want her to fall in lust for you, see step by step ways of how to toast a girl
1-- tell her you have a prado jeep
2-- tell her you were staying in united kingdom but you later relocated to united nations
3-- tell her that you are related to donald chukwudi trump by blood
if you tell her these things, she would fall for you, oya toast her again, don't Bleep up ooo, am counting on you cheesycheesycheesy
Baba na you wan con teach me how to woo a lady? I don get certificate of women mata cool.............
Re: The Stuff Busted Open But He Continued Knacking Her Back Side (pics) by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 12, 2017
Frozeen:
(contd) Okay... since that day i saw your profile, i started having this feeling that i can't even explain....................................
lipsrsealed

lipsrsealed

so??
Re: The Stuff Busted Open But He Continued Knacking Her Back Side (pics) by Frozeen(m): 9:02am On Feb 12, 2017
Berlynn:
lipsrsealed

lipsrsealed

so??
I want you to open the door to your heart for me so i can come in and stay till i will be able to explain this magic feeling.........

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!my Girlfriend Wanna Break Up With Me Coz Of Sex.. / My Husband Sleeps With His Phone In His Pocket.he Locked It & Refuses To Give Me / 5 Sexually Transmitted Disease Condoms Can’t Protect You From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.