Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Should She Quit Her Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should She Quit Her Relationship? (1958 Views)

Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened / (pictures) This Uniport Girl Has Not Had Sex For Two Years + In Her Relationship / How I Banged A Girl And She Quit Cause Of My Big cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should She Quit Her Relationship? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
A friend of mine has been dating her boyfriend for a while now. When they started, they were getting along pretty well. Everyone of their friends said they were made for each other including me. They are both christians but have different beliefs. She really loves him but for some of his beliefs, which are:
■he doesn't believe in paying tithes
■he doesn't believe in speaking in tongues

These two points she says are of great importance to her Christian life.

She keeps telling me she doesn't know what to do and I dont also know what to tell her than that she should put it in prayers and seek God's face in the matter.

What would you advice her to do?
thanks.
Re: Should She Quit Her Relationship? by Seanixking: 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
Menh,Since It Happened To Your Friend And Not You. .Amma Reserve My Comment.
Thank You'all For Reading Another Episode Of ''E Don Happen''

2 Likes

Re: Should She Quit Her Relationship? by izuch(m): 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
If she cannot tolerate those flaws now she better back out now it's still early, old habits they say dies hard.

1 Like

Re: Should She Quit Her Relationship? by eme1n(m): 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
She go find husband she no go see...

1 Like

Re: Should She Quit Her Relationship? by HURUCHI(m): 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
eme1n:

Tell am

2 Likes

Re: Should She Quit Her Relationship? by HungerBAD: 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
So speaking in tongue and tithe is her problem?

Please inbox me his number, one of my sisters is single and I am sure, a little thing like tithing will not hinder her from a good man.

2 Likes

Re: Should She Quit Her Relationship? by Tallesty1(m): 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
Bring your friend here........

I want to probe her faith.

1 Like

Re: Should She Quit Her Relationship? by SUPOL(m): 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
Thats not a strong point to leave d rship. He will believe with time. I also started dat way, thank God 4my woman (in pathorangs voice)

1 Like

Re: Should She Quit Her Relationship? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
Ugh. Let her leave him then who cares. So he can't have a different opinion or beliefs? He has to match her word for word on everything in life? Give me a break! She can hold on to her beliefs & let him stick to his. To each their own. I don't see what the big deal is here except one religious nut creating a mountain out of a mole hill.

2 Likes

Re: Should She Quit Her Relationship? by fuckshit: 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
fυςk!!!

OP; fυςking question; are they fυςking? because if they are; it's no fυςking problem grin grin
Re: Should She Quit Her Relationship? by Highcuerayte: 3:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
Your friend Vapidity is honourably amazing.
Re: Should She Quit Her Relationship? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
speaking in tongues is a gifft from God not everyone is giving that gift.....abt the tithe issue he needs to understand why its good to tithe....tithe is not a must,its a requirement for better life and to please God ...if the guy is ok with his current situation then leave him alone...not everyman aim for bigger or sucessful life..God said in malachi

8 Can a person rob God? You indeed are robbing me, but you say, 'How are we robbing you?' In tithes and contributions! 9 You are bound for judgment because you are robbing me - this whole nation is guilty. 10 "Bring the entire tithe into the storehouse so that there may be food in my temple. Test me in this matter," says the Lord who rules over all, "to see if I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you a blessing until there is no room for it all. 11 Then I will stop the plague from ruining your crops, and the vine will not lose its fruit before harvest," says the Lord who rules over all. 12 "All nations will call you happy, for you indeed will live in a delightful land," says the Lord who rules over all.
Mal 3:8-12

2 Likes

Re: Should She Quit Her Relationship? by Highcuerayte: 3:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
SUPOL:
Thats not a strong point to leave d rship. He will believe with time. I also started dat way, thank God 4my woman (in pathorangs voice)
If yoy ask me the guy is right. Tithe don't exist
Re: Should She Quit Her Relationship? by Highcuerayte: 3:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
kallmemrB:
speaking in tongues is a gifft from God not everyone is giving that gift.....abt the tithe issue he needs to understand why hes good....tithe is not a must,its a requirement for better life and its God rights...if the guy ok with his current situation then leave himbalone...not everyman aim for bigger or sucessful life..God said in malachi

8 Can a person rob God? You indeed are robbing me, but you say, 'How are we robbing you?' In tithes and contributions! 9 You are bound for judgment because you are robbing me - this whole nation is guilty. 10 "Bring the entire tithe into the storehouse so that there may be food in my temple. Test me in this matter," says the Lord who rules over all, "to see if I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you a blessing until there is no room for it all. 11 Then I will stop the plague from ruining your crops, and the vine will not lose its fruit before harvest," says the Lord who rules over all. 12 "All nations will call you happy, for you indeed will live in a delightful land," says the Lord who rules over all.

Re: Should She Quit Her Relationship? by Highcuerayte: 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
kallmemrB:
speaking in tongues is a gifft from God not everyone is giving that gift.....abt the tithe issue he needs to understand why hes good....tithe is not a must,its a requirement for better life and its God rights...if the guy ok with his current situation then leave himbalone...not everyman aim for bigger or sucessful life..God said in malachi

Guy no God ask us to pay tithe.Is that understood?

1 Like

Re: Should She Quit Her Relationship? by Highcuerayte: 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
Tallesty1:
Bring your friend here........

I want to probe her faith.
Baba you got me laughing hard
Re: Should She Quit Her Relationship? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Guy no God ask us to pay tithe.Is that understood?
try to read what i wrote S-L-O-W-L-Y for better understanding

1 Like

Re: Should She Quit Her Relationship? by pinkycute(f): 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
The matter be say, she never ready... smiley

eme1n:
Re: Should She Quit Her Relationship? by SUPOL(m): 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
Highcuerayte:
If yoy ask me the guy is right. Tithe don't exist
My brother, I used to think dat way but come to think of it, why do u bring out few minutes of you time each 24hrs of d day to pray to God? Why dont u wake up n go to work n have a useless day? That is how tithe is, it sanctifies d rest of my wealth n makes dem useful. He dat gives to the Spirit is Spiritual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should She Quit Her Relationship? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
fuckshit:
fυςk!!!

OP; fυςking question; are they fυςking? because if they are; it's no fυςking problem grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should She Quit Her Relationship? by donholy28(m): 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
What if he starts speaking in tongues and then starts blaspheming...or he starts paying tithes and pays half

1 Like

Re: Should She Quit Her Relationship? by Cholls(m): 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
my brother what can i say?. Women are confused set of spicies.
Re: Should She Quit Her Relationship? by sunnyt1(m): 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
This is the issue with some myopic christians, they lack balanced understanding of christianity.

If you havent been to a number of churches you may think your doctrine is the only acceptable one

Its good to have a balance judgement about life

1 Like

Re: Should She Quit Her Relationship? by hoebamaa(m): 4:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
I personally doubt her reasons...you beta open up so that we can advice u.

1 Like

Re: Should She Quit Her Relationship? by hoebamaa(m): 4:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
I personally doubt her reasons...you beta open up so that we can advice u.
Re: Should She Quit Her Relationship? by funlord(m): 5:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
grin

The fakeness of the op's story caused him/her/it to quickly deactivate its account! Nonsense!
Re: Should She Quit Her Relationship? by ziinee: 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
search ur bible very well by typing 'tongues' and search,you will see 4 urself verses where the bible states that all Christians should speak in tongues.You can have a very spiritual brother who will give you heartbreak in marriage due to incompactibilty of perception.And you can have a nice compactible person who doesn't REALY believe in The Holy Ghost or Redemption in the REAL sense of it-who has no feeling for Christ.Here the question will come -who do you want to live ur life for?The man or the Lord?
I know you are a true born again Christian sister and you know how much important these things are to you.Now you are under an emotional trap. What is love-it is that which is sure to give you the peace of mind and fulfillment of ur purpose of existence. As differences heighten in marriage, the highly revered human feelings of attraction towards a lover will wane into ordinary thing and then into hatred if possible. But now that you are under the feeling, you would think the feeling is mysterious. After marriage that feelings in you can disappoint you by standing aloof when you become crazy under strong difference of value system. you have one life to live and it is too important to use it for such a risk. You men and women drop feelings, sit and see above it(eventhough it's sometimes difficult),look for a good female or male friends with compactible background and common fundamental value system.If u sincerely accept the person without prejudice in your heart (how good you have been to the generality might help you here), It will shock you how much feeling of love will accumulate in your heart over time.If the only thing u find in a relationship is good personality and there is no feelings growing I am not saying you should continue into marriage .It may be that you are in a wrong relationship or your heart is stubbon towards its way.Dont condemn urself and force urself into marriage ,you must know for sure what is wrong before you carry on.If any body wants to hurry you up at this waiting time,then the wrong relationship has defined itself.
bubblebee:
A friend of mine has been dating her boyfriend for a while now. When they started, they were getting along pretty well. Everyone of their friends said they were made for each other including me. They are both christians but have different beliefs. She really loves him but for some of his beliefs, which are:

She keeps telling me she doesn't know what to do and I dont also know what to tell her than that she should put it in prayers and seek God's face in the matter.

What would you advice her to do?
thanks.
Re: Should She Quit Her Relationship? by ziinee: 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
If u love to eventually take the wise path in this situation, dont rely on comment in nairaland.Go to people who hold the value system that you hold and to the extent that you hold it in your heart(this will form how much pain and joy things will give you )and ask for counsel.
ziinee:
search ur bible very well by typing 'tongues' and search,you will see 4 urself verses where the bible states that all Christians should speak in tongues.You can have a very spiritual brother who will give you heartbreak in marriage due to incompactibilty of perception.And you can have a nice compactible person who doesn't REALY believe in The Holy Ghost or Redemption in the REAL sense of it-who has no feeling for Christ.Here the question will come -who do you want to live ur life for?The man or the Lord?
I know you are a true born again Christian sister and you know how much important these things are to you.Now you are under an emotional trap. What is love-it is that which is sure to give you the peace of mind and fulfillment of ur purpose of existence. As differences heighten in marriage, the highly revered human feelings of attraction towards a lover will wane into ordinary thing and then into hatred if possible. But now that you are under the feeling, you would think the feeling is mysterious. After marriage that feelings in you can disappoint you by standing aloof when you become crazy under strong difference of value system. you have one life to live and it is too important to use it for such a risk. You men and women drop feelings, sit and see above it(eventhough it's sometimes difficult),look for a good female or male friends with compactible background and common fundamental value system.If u sincerely accept the person without prejudice in your heart (how good you have been to the generality might help you here), It will shock you how much feeling of love will accumulate in your heart over time.If the only thing u find in a relationship is good personality and there is no feelings growing I am not saying you should continue into marriage .It may be that you are in a wrong relationship or your heart is stubbon towards its way.Dont condemn urself and force urself into marriage ,you must know for sure what is wrong before you carry on.If any body wants to hurry you up at this waiting time,then the wrong relationship has defined itself.
Re: Should She Quit Her Relationship? by Highcuerayte: 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
SUPOL:

My brother, I used to think dat way but come to think of it, why do u bring out few minutes of you time each 24hrs of d day to pray to God? Why dont u wake up n go to work n have a useless day? That is how tithe is, it sanctifies d rest of my wealth n makes dem useful. He dat gives to the Spirit is Spiritual.
I don't pay tithes and God keep blessing me.

1 Like

Re: Should She Quit Her Relationship? by SUPOL(m): 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
Highcuerayte:
I don't pay tithes and God keep blessing me.
Read very well I didn't talk abt Gods blessing, but what u do with d blessing.
Re: Should She Quit Her Relationship? by Highcuerayte: 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
SUPOL:

Read very well I didn't talk abt Gods blessing, but what u do with d blessing.
What Christ did with his
Re: Should She Quit Her Relationship? by SUPOL(m): 9:39pm On Oct 15, 2015
Highcuerayte:
What Christ did with his
Because he was working for you baa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Had S*x With My Son / My Friend Is I Dire Need Of Advice, Got His Girl Pregnant!! / What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Picked from the Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.