Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Why I Had S*x With My Son - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Had S*x With My Son (1957 Views)

Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died / Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" / Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Had S*x With My Son by oleeverking(m): 9:52am On Jun 13, 2016
I’m a middle-aged woman. I currently reside in Bwari Area Council of the FCT- Abuja. I’m a member of one of the new generation churches, and a church worker. After my first Son was born over 25 years ago, we stopped having other issues. My husband and I had visited several prayer houses around the country. We have even being to Synagogue Church of All Nations, to see TB Joshua,... READ MORE
http://www.jamolon.com/2016/06/why-i-had-sx-with-my-son.html

Re: Why I Had S*x With My Son by orunto27: 10:15am On Jun 13, 2016
We have God The Righteous. We also have humans who are emotional and selfish.
Re: Why I Had S*x With My Son by oleeverking(m): 11:52am On Jun 13, 2016
orunto27:
true
Re: Why I Had S*x With My Son by treasuredkids(f): 1:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hmmm!!! If only the woman had a personal r/ship with her creator and was not carried away by her quest for more kids, she wnt have been a victim of fake men of God neither would she have gone as far as visiting the said baba that gave her the devilish advise. Too bad for her. I pray she amends her ways with her creator b4 her life ends.
The gifts of God maketh rich and added no sorrow. That one child may av been all for her to be fulfilled and have a happy home. The devilish step she has taken has not materialised but have started its destruction already.
orunto27:

2 Likes

Re: Why I Had S*x With My Son by orunto27: 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
Very good!!!!
Re: Why I Had S*x With My Son by oleeverking(m): 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
I criously agree with treasure
Re: Why I Had S*x With My Son by oleeverking(m): 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
treasuredkids:
Hmmm!!! If only the woman had a personal r/ship with her creator and was not carried away by her quest for more kids, she wnt have been a victim of fake men of God neither would she have gone as far as visiting the said baba that gave her the devilish advise. Too bad for her. I pray she amends her ways with her creator b4 her life ends.
The gifts of God maketh rich and added no sorrow. That one child may av been all for her to be fulfilled and have a happy home. The devilish step she has taken has not materialised but have started its destruction already.
RETWEETED
Re: Why I Had S*x With My Son by oleeverking(m): 10:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Why I Had S*x With My Son by treasuredkids(f): 7:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
Tnx
oleeverking:
RETWEETED

(1) (Reply)

Top 12 Signs That You Should Get Back Together? / Ladies Be Honest, What Will You Do? / How To Maintain A Cost Efficient Relationship With A Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.