Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,541 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? (80071 Views)

Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) / Benue Lady Reveals Why Yoruba Women Have Big Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by cardoctor(m): 7:16am On Oct 16, 2015
Something to lean on. maybe.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by olatiler(m): 7:19am On Oct 16, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
We need pictures to be able fully assess this issue
And there we can advice you better
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by mkoabiola: 7:20am On Oct 16, 2015
Cos dogggy is d sweeetest
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 16, 2015
Enahi:
I still don't understand why Men go crazy about big behinds.
Its embarrassing walking down the road and I start getting all sorts comments and look from Men.

The most painful part is I cant wear fitted skirts and gowns and feel comfortable anymore.

Ladies with big backside how do you cope? I get very shy when walking down the road because of the way Men stare at me. Its very embarrassing.

What should I do?

I have heard Men shout Ukwu when they see me. Seriously what should I do, am not finding it funny.
Men love big ass because it is attractive. There's nothing you can do about it. Just be yourself and smile.

Another reason men love big ass is that they think during love-making, it'll penetrate very well. You obviously know what I mean here.

Third reason is; they feel on top of the world to show their friends the type of woman they are going out with. It sounds crazy, right? But all these are obviously true.

If you're really endowed with these, then you should be happy and not sad. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 16, 2015
But OP, I want to see your big ass to calibrate it. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by ZionJay(m): 7:38am On Oct 16, 2015
What should you do?
Ok,enjoy it while it last because everything that goes up must come down. Law of gravity applies to everything grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by ogawisdom(m): 7:40am On Oct 16, 2015
Enahi:
Its embarrassing walking down the road and I start getting all sorts comments and look from Men.

The most painful part is I cant wear fitted skirts and gowns and feel comfortable anymore.

Ladies with big backside how do you cope? I get very shy when walking down the road because of the way Men stare at me. Its very embarrassing.

What should I do?

I have heard Men shout Ukwu when they see me. Seriously what should I do, am not finding it funny.

Attention seeker
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 16, 2015
Theres a genetic theory that women with bigger butts are more fertile just like taller men with broader shoulders are stronger for protection/provision...bt jungle dne mature.4u my dear,just laff ova it
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 16, 2015
ogawisdom:

Attention seeker
She's probably not.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Enahi(f): 7:47am On Oct 16, 2015
83lagosroad:

Pls ask yourself what will men do with the flat one now.anyway the big ones look more like a rough road to toil and you know men love wahala well well

Lol you are very funny.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Engrpj(m): 7:50am On Oct 16, 2015
If you know you check OP's Profile to check if her Massive butt pix is there....Hit likegrin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by kindredspirit(m): 7:51am On Oct 16, 2015
Hit "like" if you think....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by hardbody: 7:58am On Oct 16, 2015
Enahi:

What should I do?

Pic of the Ukwu or .....you know the drills now

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Enahi(f): 8:03am On Oct 16, 2015
shocked is there a way to delete this thread? I didn't get the answers I was expecting, all I am getting are pms and people following me now on Nairaland, Men you people have followed me here sad

Why cant a man love a lady for her good character and not her body? sad

I thought this thread would have died down by now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by demio007: 8:03am On Oct 16, 2015
show the ukwu . i need the pic to confirm grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by hahn(m): 8:07am On Oct 16, 2015
Enahi:

What should I do?

The next time a guy makes a comment about your butt, take it as a compliment, say thank you, and return the compliment
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by hardbody: 8:10am On Oct 16, 2015
mandax:

You could put pix of your backside and even front side without your face.

You wan use am chop Self-Service?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by noblegrex: 8:11am On Oct 16, 2015
Enahi:

I am not here to advertise myself, just wanted to get comments from other ladies if they go through what I go through.
even if its advertisment,its fine with me, I love that.you need me to clear the stare from people.let me buy the attention.I love behind more than front,I'm sure you've got both anyways cos I preceived you're naturally endowed.think about it...
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by hardbody: 8:11am On Oct 16, 2015
Enahi:
shocked is there a way to delete this thread? I didn't get the answers I was expecting, all I am getting are pms and people following me now on Nairaland, Men you people have followed me here sad

Why cant a man love a lady for her good character and not her body? sad

I thought this thread would have died down by now.

You never see anything. Even if you take the thread down, you will have innumerable followership....

You don enter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 16, 2015
Enahi:

What should I do?

We're moved by what we see. Only God knows the number of turns my neck have suffered because of these mountains loaded on women. LOL!

There's NOTHING YOU can do about it; it's beyond your control. The best you can do is appreciate Providence for His design over your life, be comfortable with yourself and move on. We won't stop looking at you people. LOL! That's our configuration, our makeup.

As you walk around, enjoy yourself. Carry yourself with all the dignity you could muster. Appreciate your body and be at ease with yourself. Worry not over issues YOU CAN NOT CONTROL.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Enahi(f): 8:18am On Oct 16, 2015
hardbody:

You never see anything. Even if you take the thread down, you will have innumerable followership....

You don enter.

l am surprised and speechless, is this stuff on frontpage or what? Why are so many people viewing this thread? I don't understand.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by desmond249(m): 8:19am On Oct 16, 2015
Let me sample it,then I can advise u.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by hardbody: 8:20am On Oct 16, 2015
Enahi:

l am surprised and speechless, is this stuff on frontpage or what? Why are so many people viewing this thread? I don't understand.

While i sympathize with you, you have suddenly become famous (at least on NL) and guess what, if you were wanting to get a date in real life, you have more than enough to choose from, isn't this wonderful?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 16, 2015
DeeTus:
Men love big ass because it is attractive. There's nothing you can do about it. Just be yourself and smile.

Another reason men love big ass is that they think during love-making, it'll penetrate very well. You obviously know what I mean here.

Third reason is; they feel on top of the world to show their friends the type of woman they are going out with. It sounds crazy, right? But all these are obviously true.

If you're really endowed with these, then you should be happy and not sad. cheesy

Yap just like miss damn and pebbles da models raving over the utube
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by spinna: 8:24am On Oct 16, 2015
Guys abeg like if the first thing u did was check the OP's pic to see..

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by dantedante: 8:26am On Oct 16, 2015
Is it as big as this?

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 16, 2015
Enahi:

What should I do?

except me! Wetin concern me when I know its shi+ and gas that ccomes out of there.

Moreover, some girls get big nyansh but can't bend down to wash off the smell.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by OlufemiWhit(m): 8:26am On Oct 16, 2015
Their is need for some pictures....fully showing what you're carrying behind you then the proper advice would be given to you
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 16, 2015
dantedante:
Is it as big as this?
Maybe, maybe not. We don't know. cheesy

This chick's ass is kind of artificial. We want to see natural ass, not casual ass. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by BALLOSKI: 8:43am On Oct 16, 2015
Oyind17:
Lol , we with small butt like pancake dey jealous una.
flatty, you see your life?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by whalexyy(m): 8:44am On Oct 16, 2015
Nigerians and hypocrisy, big butt my foot, wia is it, lets see
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 16, 2015
BALLOSKI:
flatty, you see your life?
Lol, you too take things serious I don dey avoid u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

"I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? / Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.