Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,728 members, 7,820,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Is There Anything Bad In Wah I Did? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything Bad In Wah I Did? (1420 Views)

Na Wah!! I Lusted After Her & She Later Died Of HIV / Is There Anything Bad In Marrying A Lady From Same Office? / Is There Anything Bad In Dating Your Nabour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything Bad In Wah I Did? by psalmchi(m): 8:02am On Oct 16, 2015
Hy pals,I have been worrying abt wah I did to a gal nd I want u to help judge the matter... There is this gal I met a year ago,I asked her out after some months she agreed nd evwifin was going on smoothly.. We use to hug,kiss nd some other things but no sex,after some months she changed totally if I touch her she will tell me we should stop all those stuffs sha dat she wants a relationship dat glorifies God... I can't jes stop laughing wif dat statement nd I overlooked it so many times,she told me she won't hug,kiss or romance me until we re married,i was so furious dat wat nonsense is dis we fought so many times on dis issue. After all persuasion all to no avail i decreased d love I av for her nd I went for anoda gal who understands me nd i love her more than d first.. so some months later I told the first gal to look for holy holy man relationship dat m fed up with nd i told her av seen anoda gal who isnt stingy like her..... She said I broke her heart.. Did I broke her heart or its cos of her stinginess dat made me quit?? pls pal I need ur advice.. Fenks all
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wah I Did? by deewhone(f): 8:08am On Oct 16, 2015
U didn't break her heart... U followed ur heart and did what was profitable 2 u

3 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wah I Did? by Cutehector(m): 8:11am On Oct 16, 2015
U ddint break her heart bro.... At least u told her frm d onset, if she wants a rship dat glorifies God, hell she should go date a reverend father...
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wah I Did? by psalmchi(m): 8:12am On Oct 16, 2015
Cute broda, God bless u

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wah I Did? by ireneony(f): 8:18am On Oct 16, 2015
op u are a selfish modaforker grin
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wah I Did? by misspicy(f): 8:18am On Oct 16, 2015
Lol....grin,mr man you pieced that girls heart...
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wah I Did? by donholy28(m): 8:21am On Oct 16, 2015
Buy her super glue...u did d right thing op before u corrupt person daughter
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wah I Did? by gab264(m): 8:24am On Oct 16, 2015
Some gurls tends to be angel kind to us Op.
U don't knw what u just did,She is so priceless that u didn't accept her decision's are u really inlove with her?? or are u just the playing games type, that only look for sex apart from that nothing else.
Do you know that such girls can be a reason for yaa Succes in life.
You migth not agree with all this but am living it like dis.
But mind you dat u have really loss it "big time".
Sex can never be a reason for yaa failure, u should be careful Opembarassed

4 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wah I Did? by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 16, 2015
Mtchewwwwwuuuuuu
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wah I Did? by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 16, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeew undecided
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wah I Did? by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 16, 2015
gab264:
U don't knw what u just did,She is so priceless that u didn't accept her decision's are u really inlove with her?? or are u just the playing games type, that only look for sex apart from that nothing else.
so we still av a sensible guy in this section?? I love ur post.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wah I Did? by Khd95(m): 8:31am On Oct 16, 2015
Hrtbraker welu done.
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wah I Did? by Kingsley1000(m): 8:43am On Oct 16, 2015
in john legends song"she wants all of you"...cant u be in a platonic rship? grin
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wah I Did? by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 16, 2015
deewhone:
U didn't break her heart... U followed ur heart and did what was profitable 2 u
thank you for giving him such good answer, op you did the best thing any straight forward guy would do.
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wah I Did? by gab264(m): 8:54am On Oct 16, 2015
Harbosede02:
so we still av a sensible guy in this section?? I love ur post.
Some guys have lost it" really.
Why should sex be the reason for a breakup.
He have not seen the positive side of his bae.
Such girls are too precious that we can't even imagine............."
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wah I Did? by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 16, 2015
gab264:
I like your post bro but we can ascertain that the op like every human being likes sex and want it to be a part of the relationship ( let's not get religious here), another thing is that the op should have told her that he can't be in the relationship with sex aside unless she's cool with the idea of him fkin other girls (which no girl will ever want ) instead of double dating he acted like a gentleman and told her the plain truth. Well about her being a reason for his success in future hmmmmmmmm I don't think so but the slightest chance might be there. To the op she might truly be priceless but not to the extent of impeding op's needs to have sex. Op operated according to his scale of preference.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wah I Did? by Luckymay(f): 9:15am On Oct 16, 2015
L
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wah I Did? by Kingsley1000(m): 9:17am On Oct 16, 2015
icedbeatz:
I like your post bro but we can ascertain that the op like every human being likes sex and want it to be a part of the relationship ( let's not get religious here), another thing is that the op should have told her that he can't be in the relationship with sex aside unless she's cool with the idea of him fkin other girls (which no girl will ever want ) instead of double dating he acted like a gentleman and told her the plain truth. Well about her being a reason for his success in future hmmmmmmmm I don't think so but the slightest chance might be there. To the op she might truly be priceless but not to the extent of impeding op's needs to have sex. Op operated according to his scale of preference.
so u support what d op did
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wah I Did? by gab264(m): 9:22am On Oct 16, 2015
icedbeatz:
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wah I Did? by Medunah: 9:29am On Oct 16, 2015
You have followed ur heart already so wats do point of the question?
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wah I Did? by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 16, 2015
Kingsley1000:
so u support what d op did
my support don't count here bro, if the op really values or really loves the girl then he won't mind about the sex thing. One thing I know is this when I met my girl we fall in love and sex was the least of the things that crossed my mind and she told me that she ain't fkin and truly I didn't care because just being with her and sharing many things together and truly caring about her was what really matters to me because she really worths it though within sometime she gave me the puna herself from there..........
I don't know the ops situation and the type of girl and relationship is like or what they built the relationship on which is the main thing( foundation of the relationship ).
Felas need to know that a very good relationship should be based on something more than just sex when you get a lady that you truly value sex becomes just a part of it. I love love maybe the op will realize his actions later on but with his mindset right now he's doing what he thinks is best for him and though the girl is heart broken for now but she deserves a better guy who values the real things that truly matters than sex.
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wah I Did? by sanbells(f): 9:50am On Oct 16, 2015
Kayy.... you broke up with her and went for another gurl. So wah do u want us to do for you now? Even if we tell you you did the wrong thing, you'd definitely not go back to her coz u want a sex involved relationship which I guess you've found. I bet u she'll also find the perfect guy for her which definitely isn't like you and she won't have any need for you too. You think u broke her heart? You did her a big favor.
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wah I Did? by chara019: 11:13am On Oct 16, 2015
You didn't break her heart,I hope she realises that also;but you did her a great favour,its quite obvious you two ain't compatible,the earlier she realises this the better for her. She thus,needs to get the kind of guy she wants. You don't need any advice. Do your thing. You don't just deserve her.
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wah I Did? by viclawz(m): 11:20am On Oct 16, 2015
psalmchi:
Hy pals,I have been worrying abt wah I did to a gal nd I want u to help judge the matter... There is this gal I met a year ago,I asked her out after some months she agreed nd evwifin was going on smoothly.. We use to hug,kiss nd some other things but no sex,after some months she changed totally if I touch her she will tell me we should stop all those stuffs sha dat she wants a relationship dat glorifies God... I can't jes stop laughing wif dat statement nd I overlooked it so many times,she told me she won't hug,kiss or romance me until we re married,i was so furious dat wat nonsense is dis we fought so many times on dis issue. After all persuasion all to no avail i decreased d love I av for her nd I went for anoda gal who understands me nd i love her more than d first.. so some months later I told the first gal to look for holy holy man relationship dat m fed up with nd i told her av seen anoda gal who isnt stingy like her..... She said I broke her heart.. Did I broke her heart or its cos of her stinginess dat made me quit?? pls pal I need ur advice.. Fenks all
no u didn't BROKE her heart...u pieces d heart
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wah I Did? by psalmchi(m): 5:18am On Oct 17, 2015
Dont misquote me o,I didn't ask for sex jex hug kiss nd romance dats all,buh she z telling me she can't do it dat whenever she does those finz she use to face some body problems. Nd I don't fink its physical
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wah I Did? by Lawalsuleiman(m): 7:12am On Oct 17, 2015
What was the need of telling her "i have someone who isnt stingy like you". So unnecessary.
Re: Is There Anything Bad In Wah I Did? by Kingsley1000(m): 7:26am On Oct 17, 2015
chara019:
You didn't break her heart,I hope she realises that also;but you did her a great favour,its quite obvious you two ain't compatible,the earlier she realises this the better for her. She thus,needs to get the kind of guy she wants. You don't need any advice. Do your thing. You don't just deserve her.
what if she didnt find

(1) (Reply)

The 5 Sweet Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nurse / My Fellow Nairalanders Do I Look Gay?? / Is It Possible For A Man And A Woman To Be Just Friends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.