Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Candid Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Candid Advice Needed (768 Views)

Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice / My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice / Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Candid Advice Needed by ReabridCharles(m): 8:28am On Oct 16, 2015
Nairalanders.....

I know some of us have been through things like this. Please advice me.

What do you do when something is really bothering you and it's not something you want to share with your girl cos it's about family. Unfortunately she happened to be in your house when you got back from your family house with this long face. Since then she won't stop asking you what the problem is. Because I don't want to lie to her, I keep telling her am fine but deep down I know am not.
She finally tells you "you know we tell each other anything, but then if you don't tell me this night, I won't ask again in the morning"

Somehow as a man way I be, I just want to deal with the issues first within myself before I talk to her but she just won't understand. She's just saying so many things and asking too many questions;

1. Did I offend you?
2. Do you want to break up
3. What is happening to us? Etc
Re: Candid Advice Needed by thebestonearth(m): 8:28am On Oct 16, 2015
ok i have seen. what next smiley?
Re: Candid Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 16, 2015
You haven't lived if you still don't know how to put on a straight face even when a volcano is raging hell inside you. That my dear, is a skill!

You don't owe her zilch imo. Especially if it's a family matter. Just make up a believable lie to shut her pie up.

2 Likes

Re: Candid Advice Needed by MrLeno(m): 8:50am On Oct 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:
You haven't lived if you still don't know how to put on a straight face even when a volcano is raging hell inside you. That my dear, is a skill!

You don't owe her zilch imo. Especially if it's a family matter. Just make up a believable lie to shut her pie up.

I wonder if you would equally be this cool with it if you were in the shoes of the lady in question....
Re: Candid Advice Needed by AfroKnight: 8:57am On Oct 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

grin grin grin straight up
Re: Candid Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 16, 2015
MrLeno:

I wonder if you would equally be this cool with it if you were in the shoes of the lady in question....

Of course I would. I'm not a blood hound. If you tell me you don't wanna talk about something, I let you be. Not that I don't care, but I have an uncanny understanding that people process their emotions differently. So I take it as, either they're going through the motions or they just don't trust me with their inner world yet. It's not by force. I'm the type that sits in the dark & brood about issues in total silence myself, so I get it. It's really annoying when people get nosy & ask 101 questions when you're in wound licking mode. Trust me.
Re: Candid Advice Needed by Luckymay(f): 9:04am On Oct 16, 2015
Just be blunt and tell her its a family issue and u dnt feel like sharing it with anyone, not even her. She is not ur wife.
Re: Candid Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 16, 2015
AfroKnight:

grin grin grin straight up

The real OGs of life know how to put on a happy show infront of an audience, then go home & let the natural sprinklers flow grin It's all about composure, bebe.
Re: Candid Advice Needed by misspicy(f): 9:13am On Oct 16, 2015
Tell her a lie lobatan
Re: Candid Advice Needed by AfroKnight: 9:48am On Oct 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

The real OGs of life know how to put on a happy show infront of an audience, then go home & let the natural sprinklers flow grin It's all about composure, bebe.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Candid Advice Needed by ReabridCharles(m): 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
The issue is quite a funny one now. Last nite I ended up not talking to her. After a while she slept and I did too. Woke up this morning, went into the bathroom, turned on the tap and dials a numbers (meanwhile she tot I was outside). Tells the person's she'll come by 11 or 11:30. I said nothing.

By 11 I called her number, her friends who she told me she was going to visit picked up the call and told me she left her phone in her bag and went out. When I got home, I found out she didn't drop the house key so I went to her friends place which is not actually far. Was still calling her number. she wasn't picking up but when I got there I saw her in the midst of 5girls. She said she just came back from seeing her other friend who also stays close. Then I asked why she didn't return my calls, she said nothing. Asked her for the house keys, she couldn't find it. Out of anger I left for home. She was calling with her friends phone to ask if I've gotten home. I refused to pick, sent her airtime to call me with her number which she did. Told her I couldn't find the key whr she guessed she dropped it. Told her I want to break the padlock, she said ok I should break it. And I ended the call. Since then she hasn't called or texted.

Now what manners of a woman would know her man is angry and still choose to remain at her friends place?

What manner of woman would know her man is angry and still choose to remain at her friends place?
Re: Candid Advice Needed by ReabridCharles(m): 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Thanks man but I prefer to say nothing than lie to her
Re: Candid Advice Needed by IamLEGEND1: 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Have This? / How Do I Treat Girls That Ask For Money ?? / To All Ladies: Good Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.