Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Do Guys Wearing Certain Colors Attract You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Wearing Certain Colors Attract You? (2331 Views)

Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most / Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? / Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Guys Wearing Certain Colors Attract You? by sweetlove(m): 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2006
Do guys wearing certain colors attract you?

My question is, are some girls attracted to specific colors a guy wears?

I for one am majorly attracted to girls wearing white, red and sometimes black.

If a girl is wearing a white top in her profile picture, I will probably mail her.

Now this isn't because white might be more see through or anything like that. I just like women wearing white. Red is very alluring to me as well, and, if clothes make the man, I certainly think what a woman wears makes a difference to me.

And I would like to publicly thank all the beautiful women who have mailed me already. Your comments are so kind. Plenty of fish is better than I thought it would be
Re: Do Guys Wearing Certain Colors Attract You? by Coco29(f): 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2006
sweetlove i must say this should get an award for the stupidest question asked on nl,

do u think that a man in a red or what ever colour would get a woman wet sad angry
Re: Do Guys Wearing Certain Colors Attract You? by candylips(m): 9:54pm On Oct 10, 2006
. grin grin
Re: Do Guys Wearing Certain Colors Attract You? by Free(f): 12:35am On Oct 11, 2006
just plain skin attracts me cheesy wink
Re: Do Guys Wearing Certain Colors Attract You? by Busta(f): 2:47am On Oct 11, 2006
guys in pink or yellow are sooooooooo gay! tongue
Re: Do Guys Wearing Certain Colors Attract You? by iice(f): 3:08am On Oct 11, 2006
Busta:

guys in pink or yellow are sooooooooo gay! tongue
Ahahahahaha yeah i dont like seeing those colours on guys.
Re: Do Guys Wearing Certain Colors Attract You? by Phlota(f): 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2006
grin Anythin bt not feminine colors.
Re: Do Guys Wearing Certain Colors Attract You? by EmemJU(f): 12:30pm On Oct 11, 2006
@Busta, that depends on the shade of pink. Pink shirt with golden gray blazer is soooo cool.
Re: Do Guys Wearing Certain Colors Attract You? by naijadiva2(f): 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2006
for some reason i like guy's in pink. not just any pink shirt, it has to be a light pink dress up kind of shirt and when they wear it with jeans, they look even better.
Re: Do Guys Wearing Certain Colors Attract You? by candylips(m): 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2006
i am noting down all the things u ladies say here so that i can apply it to myself tongue
Re: Do Guys Wearing Certain Colors Attract You? by naijadiva2(f): 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2006
@ candylips

ha, you are funny.
Re: Do Guys Wearing Certain Colors Attract You? by Frankies(m): 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2009
So craazzy seeeing girlsss in piiink. So much looovve the atttrraction
Re: Do Guys Wearing Certain Colors Attract You? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 16, 2009
Yep! Blue!
Re: Do Guys Wearing Certain Colors Attract You? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 16, 2009
Where did you get this idea from? Im attracted to the man not his clothes undecided
Re: Do Guys Wearing Certain Colors Attract You? by Godmother(f): 12:54pm On Oct 16, 2009
Apart from pink , I dont mind any other colour on a guy so long as it suits his pysique and skin colour
Re: Do Guys Wearing Certain Colors Attract You? by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 17, 2009
I'd like me a guy-vision in green or pink on blue, mmhh.
Re: Do Guys Wearing Certain Colors Attract You? by aomom(m): 9:00am On Oct 17, 2009
guyz in pink are definitely gay as in gay, most galz prefer cool patternz nat the colour! but neatness that shows how classy u r!
Re: Do Guys Wearing Certain Colors Attract You? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2009
different strokes for different folks . . .

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Love With My Best Friend / The 375 Rules For Gentlemen / Reasons Why Short Dudes Are Aggressive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.