Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Do Nigerian Women Find Nigerian Men To Be Ugly? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Nigerian Women Find Nigerian Men To Be Ugly? (2278 Views)

The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? / Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics / Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Nigerian Women Find Nigerian Men To Be Ugly? by Nobody: 2:38am On Apr 29, 2009

oh come on!!! u cant count those who come on NL! I mean some reallyhandsome guys dont have time or not able to come here or dont even know about NL,

I saw my fair share, enough that i didnt want to leave

LOL, trust me, I'm not only counting those on NL. Handsome ones indeed[b]ed[/b]

Well, doesn't bother me sha.
Re: Do Nigerian Women Find Nigerian Men To Be Ugly? by LadyT(f): 2:40am On Apr 29, 2009
Platinumuk are you saying your hair is real?

Stillwater I am trying to patch it and you are asking questions I cant answer! grin angry
Re: Do Nigerian Women Find Nigerian Men To Be Ugly? by platinumnk(f): 2:47am On Apr 29, 2009
LadyT:

Platinumuk are you saying your hair is real?

Stillwater I am trying to patch it and you are asking questions I cant answer! grin angry

oh come on,  i was in lagos and i saw girls with real long hair, ( I meant silky looking )all u need is a good perm (not the cheap one) and a chi iron,  dont over process your hair, and have it flat ironed by a professional, then sheen it. simple,  the majorty why our hair is short is because its over processed by exsesive use of relaxers undecided My stylist does mine.

Men everywhere are sexy. Period grin
Re: Do Nigerian Women Find Nigerian Men To Be Ugly? by LadyT(f): 2:48am On Apr 29, 2009
Your hair is not long Im talking texture. Thats amazing if its real because you clearly never had afro hair to start with.
Re: Do Nigerian Women Find Nigerian Men To Be Ugly? by platinumnk(f): 2:53am On Apr 29, 2009
LadyT:

Your hair is not long Im talking texture. Thats amazing if its real because you clearly never had afro hair to start with.

undecided undecided
Re: Do Nigerian Women Find Nigerian Men To Be Ugly? by Nobody: 2:56am On Apr 29, 2009
platinumnk:

Men everywhere are sexy. Period grin
Yes, ofcourse.

But then, some of us have taste tongue tongue
Re: Do Nigerian Women Find Nigerian Men To Be Ugly? by finemocha(f): 2:57am On Apr 29, 2009
people are talking on this post like they dont know what relaxer is. it seems to me that platinum has nice hair in general, and it look sreal
Re: Do Nigerian Women Find Nigerian Men To Be Ugly? by Nobody: 2:57am On Apr 29, 2009
yeah like the women making the judgement are themselves presentable. grin
Abeg make i hear word.
Re: Do Nigerian Women Find Nigerian Men To Be Ugly? by Lax75(m): 2:59am On Apr 29, 2009
@
Re: Do Nigerian Women Find Nigerian Men To Be Ugly? by LadyT(f): 3:00am On Apr 29, 2009
finemocha:

people are talking on this post like they dont know what relaxer is.  it seems to me that platinum has nice hair in general, and it look sreal

no relaxer does that to your hair she has to have natural soft silky hair to start with.  Its so silky

Sharrap David. tongue
Re: Do Nigerian Women Find Nigerian Men To Be Ugly? by Nobody: 3:01am On Apr 29, 2009
davidylan:

yeah like the women making the judgement are themselves presentable.  grin
Abeg make i hear word.

Proclamations of the facially challenged, take heart. grin
Re: Do Nigerian Women Find Nigerian Men To Be Ugly? by Nobody: 3:03am On Apr 29, 2009
LadyT:

Sharrap David. tongue

Na true now . . . dont let me start on the women here one by one . . . they wont sleep this night. grin

stillwater:

Proclamations of the facially challenged, take heart. grin

As "facially challenged" as we are we still attract chics many of you can only dream of in magazines. cheesy Go on soun.
Re: Do Nigerian Women Find Nigerian Men To Be Ugly? by platinumnk(f): 3:05am On Apr 29, 2009
LadyT:

Sharrap David. tongue

yall sound like husband and wife

*Toyinrayo:

Yes, ofcourse.

But then, some of us have taste tongue tongue

u saw my taste,  i beg open ur eyes, i gave u examples. . . remember? grin grin grin
Re: Do Nigerian Women Find Nigerian Men To Be Ugly? by Nobody: 3:07am On Apr 29, 2009
platinumnk:

u saw my taste, i beg open ur eyes, i gave u examples. . . remember? grin grin grin
Your cousin and oxone?

hmm. Ok, good taste so far.
Re: Do Nigerian Women Find Nigerian Men To Be Ugly? by Nobody: 3:09am On Apr 29, 2009
davidylan:

Na true now . . . dont let me start on the women here one by one . . . they wont sleep this night.  grin

As "facially challenged" as we are we still attract chics many of you can only dream of in magazines.  cheesy Go on soun.

You suppose know say Money has to talk first before these attractive chics would pay you guys any mind.  cheesy No money, no show. I could give you examples.
Re: Do Nigerian Women Find Nigerian Men To Be Ugly? by platinumnk(f): 3:09am On Apr 29, 2009
kidpumpin i think that's  his name. . . is cute also
Re: Do Nigerian Women Find Nigerian Men To Be Ugly? by Nobody: 3:11am On Apr 29, 2009
platinumnk:

kidpumpin i think that's his name. . . is cute also
Re: Do Nigerian Women Find Nigerian Men To Be Ugly? by Nobody: 3:12am On Apr 29, 2009
stillwater:

You suppose know say Money has to talk first before these attractive chics would pay you guys any mind.  cheesy No money, no show. I could give you examples.

you wish. Funny enough sometimes the women have more money than us. At least that's been my experience.  grin Pele . . . your white boys will soon come and give u a peck on the cheek.
Re: Do Nigerian Women Find Nigerian Men To Be Ugly? by LadyT(f): 3:13am On Apr 29, 2009
platinumnk where are you getting these guys from whos paying you?  grin
Re: Do Nigerian Women Find Nigerian Men To Be Ugly? by Nobody: 3:17am On Apr 29, 2009
davidylan:

you wish. Funny enough sometimes the women have more money than us. At least that's been my experience.  grin Pele . . . your white boys will soon come and give u a peck on the cheek.

Pecks? Let's say kisses, mmmmhh grin. I'll take them rather than being tormented daily with ugliness in all it's glory. grin
Re: Do Nigerian Women Find Nigerian Men To Be Ugly? by tpiah: 3:18am On Apr 29, 2009

99.9% of black west Africans have afro hair with textures ranging from thick to soft.

Exceptions:

those with white, arab or some other non-negro blood

Some Fulanis, also included in the above.
Re: Do Nigerian Women Find Nigerian Men To Be Ugly? by platinumnk(f): 3:20am On Apr 29, 2009
LadyT:

platinumnk where are you getting these guys from whos paying you? grin

what guys lol grin grin u mean my list of cuties?? grin grin
Re: Do Nigerian Women Find Nigerian Men To Be Ugly? by Nobody: 3:20am On Apr 29, 2009
stillwater:

Pecks? Let's say kisses, mmmmhh grin. I'll take them rather than being tormented daily with ugliness in all it's glory. grin

As we ugly reach you no fine like us o. grin
Ask me for the secret.
Re: Do Nigerian Women Find Nigerian Men To Be Ugly? by Nobody: 3:25am On Apr 29, 2009
davidylan:

As we ugly reach you no fine like us o.  grin
Ask me for the secret.

Lol, secret? Make I come ugly like una? grin So you hate me like this? sad I fine pass you sha, pele.  tongue
Re: Do Nigerian Women Find Nigerian Men To Be Ugly? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:58am On Apr 30, 2009
It's a nice lacefront like moyola said
Re: Do Nigerian Women Find Nigerian Men To Be Ugly? by Lax75(m): 4:22am On Apr 30, 2009
Got it. Ok Nigerian women do find Nigerian guys to be ugly. Another thing, I've met alot of African American chicks that say Nigerian girls are ugly, When I hear this ofcourse it upsets me but what would you say about their opinions. Being that we are all supposed to be black right?
Re: Do Nigerian Women Find Nigerian Men To Be Ugly? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2009
Lax75:

Got it. Ok Nigerian women do find Nigerian guys to be ugly. Another thing, I've met alot of African American chicks that say Nigerian girls are ugly, When I hear this ofcourse it upsets me but what would you say about their opinions. Being that we are all supposed to be black right?

I don't care about such things. cheesy. Can't be bothered if it bothers others either. cheesy tongue
Re: Do Nigerian Women Find Nigerian Men To Be Ugly? by ikeyman00(m): 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2009
^^^^^^^

watch her mouth, i dnt care about such things!!

well this superman says not good enough!!
Re: Do Nigerian Women Find Nigerian Men To Be Ugly? by ladybam(f): 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Do Nigerian Women Find Nigerian Men To Be Ugly? by hazzzel: 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2009
well my daddy is very handsome and so is my younger brother grin
when i went to naija 4 weeks ago i was drooling, fine brothers everywhere but the fake american accent was a BIG TURN OFF grin

@platinumk I LOVE UR LACEFRONT, NICELY DONE
Re: Do Nigerian Women Find Nigerian Men To Be Ugly? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2009
ikeyman00:

^^^^^^^

watch her mouth, i dnt care about such things!!

well this superman says not good enough!!

'
Re: Do Nigerian Women Find Nigerian Men To Be Ugly? by jalether(m): 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2009
@ daviddylan, you took that word right out of my mouth, god bless you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has Any Relationship Been Found Through 'nairaland'? / Can A Guy Be A Virgin? / Ladies: A time for a change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.