Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics (15824 Views)

When you are in a deaf and dumb relationship. / Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Princek12(m): 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2011
I want to get the women's point of view about this topic. I know that it is unquestionable that guys love beautiful women. Women, however, seem to pretend that they value intelligence and character over beauty? Now to the question: ladies, if you had the power to choose, would you rather come to this world really beautiful and dumb, as in you have the pretty face, the hour glass figure, and the nice derriere but cannot even form a coherent sentence? Or would you rather come to this world really ugly and intelligent, as in you are obese, shapeless, and unattractive but a genius? Honest responses, please. And you must choose from either of the options.

Please use the pictures attached to this thread as a guide. One of the pictures shows the beautiful and dumb girl, while the other shows the ugly and intelligent girl.

Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2011
where is the ugly chick? tongue

and what kind of question is this? grin

like someone would really say "i uhhh want to be dumb! and pweety!"
come on bro! grin grin
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2011
@poster, who wil u marry out of the two

1 Like

Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Princek12(m): 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

where is the ugly chick?  tongue

and what kind of question is this?  grin

like someone would really say "i uhhh want to be dumb! and pweety!"
come on bro!  grin grin

The ugly chick is the one below, wearing the black dress. It is a question, Mz Dark Skin. If the creator asked you that he is about to send you into this world and that you should choose from either of the two, which one would you choose?
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Princek12(m): 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2011
tiniyata:

@poster, who wil u marry out of the two

I would have to choose the dumb one.
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by r231(m): 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2011
you don't call God's creation ugly

I am sure she didnt ask you for a hook up undecided

3 Likes

Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 17, 2011
if i were to be a girl i'l choose beauty wit brains, yea i know i cheated  cheesy

1 Like

Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Nayah(f): 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2011
Hope my husband we'll see me as beautiful and Intelligent  wink
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Princek12(m): 3:53pm On Oct 17, 2011
r231:

you don't call God's creation ugly

I am sure she didnt ask you for a hook up undecided

Was I the one who added the word ugly to the English vocabulary? I am just a messenger. Ok, I will change the word to unattractive, if that makes you happier.
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Princek12(m): 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2011
tiniyata:

if i were to be a girl i'l choose beauty wit brains, yea i know i cheated  cheesy

stop doing ojoro
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2011
i would choose to be ugly and intelligent to be completely honest why?
because I have seen some of the ugliest women with the most successful and or fine
men due to their ability to reason, use common sense and can express themselves
as opposed to the beautiful but dunce ones who know about all of the different types
of mascara brands but can't do basic multiplication or addition.  tongue

you can always accept or "improve" on your looks but not everyone has the intelligence
to make it in life on their own. I'd rather be that smart girl.

and fyi I don't find Gabby to be ugly. FAT does not mean ugly.
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2011
i'l also choose d dumb one n teach her so dumb erotik moves to complement her for her foolishness. who needs an ugly bitc h, so she'l start tellin me what to do n besides too much intelligence for women is always a turn off
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Princek12(m): 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

i would choose to be ugly and intelligent to be completely honest why?
because I have seen some of the ugliest women with the most successful and or fine
men due to their ability to reason, use common sense and can express themselves
as opposed to the beautiful but dunce ones who know about all of the different types
of mascara brands but can't do basic multiplication or addition.  tongue

you can always accept or "improve" on your looks but not everyone has the intelligence
to make it in life on their own. I'd rather be that smart girl.

and fyi I don't find Gabby to be ugly. FAT does not mean ugly.

I respect your opinion, Mz Dark Skin. But sometimes life is not a bed of roses, and you should thank God you are beautiful. I bet that you would not want to walk in the shoes of some ugly girls for one day.
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Princek12(m): 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2011
Nayah:

Hope my husband we'll see me as beautiful and Intelligent  wink

you are boooriful, and I am sure you are intelligent, at least judging by your posts.
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Nayah(f): 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2011
lol Princek12 but you're not my husband , by the way many thanks
As for topic ti be sincere I think being "ordinary" better then ugly because ugliness is relative more than beautiful and dump, for a simple reason: you can modify easily your looks but as for your brain,
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by lindabon: 4:08pm On Oct 17, 2011
Although i'm against calling God's creature "ugly", i'll still answer the question.

Honestly, I'll choose to be beautiful any time any day!  undecided undecided undecided undecided
All other things may be added unto me . . . undecided undecided undecided undecided

but OP, plz, it's wrong to call people ugly abeg . . . . . We are not the one's that created ourselves.
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 17, 2011
Princek12:

I respect your opinion, Mz Dark Skin. But sometimes life is not a bed of roses, and you should thank God you are beautiful. I bet that you would not want to walk in the shoes of some ugly girls for one day.

I appreciate the respect and compliment however to some folks I am hot, some i am cute and to others, ugly.
It's all about personal opinion. We could sit and debate about whether or not someone is cute all day long
however we couldn't do the same when it comes to discussing someone's intellect. That just goes to show how irrelevant looks are or at least should be.

Would you prefer to have a wife or girlfriend be FINER than fine but dumb enough to ask you 'how do you cook boiled eggs'?  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

or

would you rather a woman who is not a supermodel or much to look at but has the ability to appease you by engaging in good conversation?

no gray areas on this thread. one or the other  wink.

just looking for a nice body and pretty face is settling at the end of the day. what about when you two get older and her firm skin becomes saggy and her azz begins to become dimpled and soft yet she STILL can't use common sense to save her life, what would you do?  tongue
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Princek12(m): 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

I appreciate the respect and compliment however to some folks I am hot, some i am cute and to others, ugly.
It's all about personal opinion. We could sit and debate about whether or not someone is cute all day long
however we couldn't do the same when it comes to discussing someone's intellect. That just goes to show how irrelevant looks are or at least should be.

Would you prefer to have a wife or girlfriend be FINER than fine but dumb enough to ask you 'how do you cook boiled eggs'?  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

or

would you rather a woman who is not a supermodel or much to look at but has the ability to appease you by engaging in good conversation?

no gray areas on this thread. one or the other  wink.

just looking for a nice body and pretty face is settling at the end of the day. what about when you two get older and her firm skin becomes saggy and her azz begins to become dimpled and soft yet she STILL can't use common sense to save her life, what would you do?  tongue

this thread is about extremes, not the gray areas. you have to choose from being extremely ugly and intelligent or being extremely beautiful and dumb.

honestly, I would still rather pick the extremely beautiful girl who is dumb. a girl that ugly would not make me happy at all. I would rather manage the beautiful one.
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by callme2: 4:23pm On Oct 17, 2011
what are the things that qualifies a girl to be intelligent?
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Nayah(f): 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2011
lol Prince you confirm the trend today: everything on apparence, but I can understand that having a less attractive body and face could be tough in this World, but it's sad because being "limited" I think it's more uncomfortable and especially in public
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by callme2: 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2011
@poster

what are the things that qualifies a girl to be intelligent and dumb?

answers please
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Nayah(f): 4:34pm On Oct 17, 2011
call-me:

@poster

answers please

I'm not the poster but I'll try to answer, I think poster wants to talk about superficial woman, who will have difficulties to maintain any "serious" conversation because she would be limited, on the other hand a woman who will have a general culture and capable to give you logical and solid arguments with illustrations
Prince is that ok?
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by callme2: 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2011
Nayah, i think you are right somehow

but poster, i hope you wouldn't want to marry an ugly lady like the one you posted claiming to be ugly.
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Nayah(f): 4:42pm On Oct 17, 2011
Call me that where I can disagree, you know being limited can be very uncomfortable in front of people who will jusge you as "vegetable" mind, I don't think I could bear it, while beauty you can now buying it lol grin
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by callme2: 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2011
ok can you just list at least 10 for me. i.e being intelligent
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Nayah(f): 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2011
lol this is your task not mine wink
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Princek12(m): 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2011
call-me:

@poster

answers please

any of the following could show intelligence:

she is studying at a university or an institute of higher learning and has good grades;
she can have an intellectually stimulating conversation about a topic and can give a thoughtful opinion about such topics;
she can clearly articulate and communicate her ideas orally and through writing;
she can discuss, for example, politics, education, current affairs, or religion, and she can form a reasoned opinion about them.

dumb

she cannot do any of aforementioned things, or she can barely do them.
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by callme2: 5:41pm On Oct 17, 2011
@poster

does the above mentioned qualifies you a real woman/wife material?

and let me remind you, God created everybody in their own unique way
let me also remind you that the above mentioned can be acquired, going to the university for others, is an opportunity.

What have you done and how many women/young girls have you empowered in your community so far?

make i no face you ooooooooo
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by emofine(f): 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2011
Prince, those pictures you posted never swayed me either way - a reminder to you that such concept is subjective. . . if anything the only factors that weighed in my weary decision was your awful conditions. . .

would you rather come to this world really beautiful and dumb, as in you have the pretty face, the hour glass figure, and the nice derriere but cannot even form a coherent sentence?

Just no, ok.

If I cannot present my thoughts in words and have to rely on my "nice derriere" as a safety net I'd feel empty. In fact if I can't translate how I feel and my opinions then I'd feel very very lonely.
Furthermore a beautiful person who utters fallacy may not even be appreciated (at the very least by serious minds) as that affects the wholesomeness of their beauty.

. . . oh and then I spotted another stipulation that was unattractive to me:

Or would you rather come to this world really ugly and intelligent, as in you are obese, shapeless, and unattractive but a genius?

Of course I don't want to be "obese, shapeless" etc but I wouldn't want to be a genius either. I wouldn't be comfortable with that level of intelligence or expectation.

While I would love to be appreciated for my mind foremost, I know in the society that we live in people gravitate towards beautiful people and as a consequence some people's beauty is reduced to mere talent because that is the only quality that they can offer and what would open doors for them - a very hollow beauty. If people accept me based solely on my outward appearance then it would be so very hard for me to distinguish who are my faithful friends (if any) or who actually value me outside the realms of vanity.
On the other hand an ugly duckling can acquire other gains that will eclipse their unpleasant countenance.

All in all your question is the equivalent of someone asking me by which method I'd rather perish by . . . drowning or burning. . .your options are indeed morbidly depressing.

. . . but having evaluated the poor options given I thus would choose to be born "beautiful and dumb" because I know that knowledge is not elusive to a person who seeks it, so I can always sharpen my intellect but being permanently ugly is akin to a life sentence that requires continuous adaptation.
I'm a very picky person so I'll rather go with the option whereby I can affect at least one factor in my favour.

Dearie me I actually feel guilty for providing an answer to this vain question embarassed
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Affieta(f): 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2011
i would prefer an intelligent but ugly woman to a beautiful but dumb lady.
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by mimi234: 6:31pm On Oct 17, 2011
this is tough question - that i can not answer,

But i will say this I wouldn't want to come ugly lipsrsealed
Re: Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics by Natasha2(f): 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2011
someone like me, would go for beauty and intelligence I know its not an option here but that's the only thing I can choose sowiiiiiii cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version / What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? / She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.