Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal (53932 Views)

Nigerian Lesbian Shows Off Her 'main Pussy' In New Loved Up Photos / Nneka Onuorah: Stop Calling Me Bro, I Am A Lady - Nigerian Lesbian / 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by czarr(m): 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
She had to own up,
Her admission is threatened.
She done already dey third year na

2 Likes

Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
Rainess:
They were both drunk. I think she is too hard on herself. But I admire her for owning up to it.
Yeah!!! My thoughts Exactly...sad She had to Resign... shocked
Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by Grundig: 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
Well, she owned up to her cockup before shit hit the fan. Nonetheless, there's no guarantee that the shit still won't hit the fan. It is the UK where things work. But then again, she may get away with a slap on the wrist.

The other party may be too scared to come forward now.

Good on ya missy!
Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
“At this year’s NUS black students’ conference, I had sex with someone. The other party later informed me that the sex was not consensual. I failed to properly establish consent before every act. I apologise sincerely and profoundly for my actions.

“I should have taken sufficient steps to ensure that everything I did was consensual. I should have been more attentive to the person’s body language. In failing to clarify that the person consented to our entire encounter, I have caused serious irreparable harm.”

Make una wait first.

This is beyond ridiculous.

Which one be full and half consent? Na written agreement una want?

3 Likes

Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by saintkel(m): 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
ayindepremier:
This girl disappoint Naija big time!babe, u fcked up!

u are so ugly, dirty and filthy that men don't even approach u.

See, if na me born u, I go sell use u to money ritualists!

#Igbo ppl go soon dey open teeth for here nw like chimpanzee
mumu I tot she is frm d South West

1 Like

Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by ayoade2: 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
The world needs jesus

1 Like

Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by cao(f): 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
Zzyco:
Gays are animals. Even animals aren't gays. In fact all gays are animals. Quote me if you are one. :PGays are animals. Even animals aren't gays. In fact all gays are animals. Quote me if you are one.
You do know that animals have actually exhibited homosexual tendencies, right? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

Plus, since NL likes to remind us on a daily basis about the rapes that have been committed by useless excuses of the human race, rapes usually committed by heterosexual men (unless stated otherwise). Now are those useless excuses of human excreta also classified as animals? Or does their heterosexual-ness still make them prime examples of human beings? Evil is evil, regardless of its sexuality, ethnicity or gender identity.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by tunesoft(m): 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
I hope Nigerians abroad and those trying to relocate are taking full note...So when children wakes up one morning and says 'mum...think am gay' make e no surprise us ooo as it's a norm increasing norm for that matter. Sacrifice that might be paid. Take note....end time things too

1 Like

Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by jsleekk(m): 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
...Go and sin no more
Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by ayindepremier: 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
saintkel:
dem loose... follow yaba, werey!
Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by spikesC(m): 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
Failure to obtain full consent.

I don't understand.

Full consent vs. partial consent. Who decides?

I understand "no consent"

\

RedCapChief:
It took some guts to own up to her actions, even the ones committed years ago.

However, I don't understand this matter of full consent, intermediate and partial consent?

Before you meet the person, you get consent.
Before you kiss the person, you get consent.
Before groping, you get consent.
Before taking off clothes, you get consent.
Before getting on the bed, you get consent.
Before wearing protection, you get consent.
Before penetration, you get consent
After the job is done, you get consent

This is what feminism has caused

This is more about having sex with someone you got drunk with in a social environment, and they regret it the next day because they were intoxicated, therefore, they didn't know what they were doing.
Also, that you're kissing a girl doesn't mean she wants you to have sex with her.

The full consent of a thing came in last year (i believe) after a series of law suites in the UK and US surrounding misunderstanding of affections.
I believe it is being pushed now to be made a law. Therefore, you have to ask someone, literally, to have sex with you and they're required to respond, literally, in affirmation.

It has nothing to do with feminism but protecting and preventing unintentional rape cases (something only developed countries understand)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by jsleekk(m): 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
saintkel:
. Remind me, wat planet r we in pls?

1 Like

Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by bareal(m): 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
porrigeyam:
guy stop it....gays are more than animals.... have you ever seen gay animal b4

Animals even get sense pass dem! it's a pity they don't know they are mentally unstable and no help in sight.

1 Like

Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by spikesC(m): 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
cao:

You do know that animals have actually exhibited homosexual tendencies, right? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

Plus, since NL likes to remind us on a daily basis about the rapes that have been committed by useless excuses of the human race, rapes usually committed by heterosexual men (unless stated otherwise). Now are those useless excuses of human excreta also classified as animals? Or does their heterosexual-ness still make them prime examples of human beings? Evil is evil, regardless of its sexuality, ethnicity or gender identity.

Discussing homosexuality on Nairaland is a waste of time and resources. Most Nigerians, especially here, do not know when to differentiate between religion and common sense driven by education. Heck they don't even know what Human rights are

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by CharlyNick: 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by mmsen: 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
So now you can apologize for rape and all is well?

2 Likes

Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by cao(f): 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
spikesC:

Discussing homosexuality on Nairaland is a waste of time and resources. Most Nigerians, especially here, do not know when to differentiate between religion and common sense driven by education. Heck they don't even know what Human rights are
I really hate disinformation and misinformation, I'm the kind of person that when you send me one of those silly whatsapp messages with nonsense information, I'll reply with information disproving the nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
Failure to obtain full consent.

I don't understand.

Full consent vs. partial consent. Who decides?

I understand "no consent"

\

I dey tell you.

Oyibo people get wahala, walahi.

You fit tidy babe finish, and if you don't return her call and stuff, she fit dey one full month, come open matter for your head with: I feel raped.

1 month o.

Here's an utterly ridiculous rape example (NSFW)...

A certain Emma Sulkowicz, from Columbia Uni, fvcked up a guys reputation by crying rape.

She turned 'activist' by carrying a mattress everywhere she went.

Yes, a mattress.

The really sad part is that it became news. Time, NYT, Guardian, etc, carried the news. Infact, all the who's-who.

But in the end, she shot herself in the foot by reenacting the 'rape', and capturing it on video.

Here's the 'rape' video (NSFW): http://www.cecinestpasunviol.com

Only God knows what part is rape.

And the most interesting part is that they've had sex previously, and things continued normally afterwards - seemingly. Until her attention whoring gene kicked in.

5 Likes

Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by xtervaganza(m): 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
Zzyco:
Gays are animals. Even animals aren't gays. In fact all gays are animals. Quote me if you are one. :PGays are animals. Even animals aren't gays. In fact all gays are animals. Quote me if you are one.
calm your t1ts, man

I'm not gay and will never be one but there are thousands of animals with homosexual tendencies

The most common being giraffes who are like 40% queer

If I were you, I would get educated instead of hating on gays lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by Arabs999: 10:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
duduade:
Exactly see how she looks sef at 20...? Very ugly... and fatzzzzz...

...Ugly ke ? Her kpormor will be very thick, sweet and bitter..

1 Like

Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by sweettease(f): 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
I still don't understand how lesbians have sex o

1 Like

Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by saintandsinnerz: 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
Rainess:
They were both drunk. I think she is too hard on herself. But I admire her for owning up to it.
Are you a dyke?
Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by cupidFlint(m): 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
BigJakie:
She's quite mature... owning up to '4ck upz' isn't one of Nigerians good habits... Ask anyone in Jonathan's Administration...
I guess everyone in Obj's administration even Obj himself owed up to "4ck upz". Mehnnnn
Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by Macgreat(m): 11:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
hmm...
the next thing is to receive Jesus! . .
And be made straight in your mind.
that's all!
#BlessedMe
Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by gtrust: 11:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
Noun
apologism ‎(plural apologisms)

(obsolete) A defence or excuse; a speech or written answer made to justify someone
Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by nollywoodbabe: 11:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
henribj:
jeez, i am seriously surprised at the level of speech she gave, really matured.
that being said, for this my country 9ja, they can never step down, even if you like catch them red handed, them must finish them term and even go for second, and then seek for 3rd & 4th term
grin

Of cause it is Forbidden to Quit in Naija on any grounds. Even if u Kill someone, u must look for an excuse to finish ur term. And Instead of people to Focus on these good qualities and learn from it, they are more concerned with her personal life. Check theirs and you MIGHT just find rotten Skeletons.
Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by ril19(m): 11:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
SHE MAY HAVE SAID THOSE WORDS UNDER DURESS. PERHAPS SHE WAS THREATENED. YOU NEVER CAN TELL THESE OYIBO PEOPLE
Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by Revolva(m): 11:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
So na lesbianismdis animal go de practise for obodo onyimbo chai women
Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by Nellybank(m): 12:25am On Oct 17, 2015
My sista, dem no go gree o. Ask saraki
Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by J4Jenom(m): 12:33am On Oct 17, 2015
hmmmmm!!! really bad! she's a lesbian...She lucky say she no dey naija... and may God open the eyes of all the gays and lesbians who think that their appeal is natural...hell No!! the Devil has been in existence ever since the earth was created...
Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by Spybradd: 1:07am On Oct 17, 2015
DandesMonKEY;D1:
u wan find trouble ioo,grin. no let wailers see yu

grin
Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by InvertedHammer: 1:14am On Oct 17, 2015
spikesC:

This is more about having sex with someone you got drunk with in a social environment, and they regret it the next day because they were intoxicated, therefore, they didn't know what they were doing.
Also, that you're kissing a girl doesn't mean she wants you to have sex with her.

The full consent of a thing came in last year (i believe) after a series of law suites in the UK and US surrounding misunderstanding of affections.
I believe it is being pushed now to be made a law. Therefore, you have to ask someone, literally, to have sex with you and they're required to respond, literally, in affirmation.

It has nothing to do with feminism but protecting and preventing unintentional rape cases (something only developed countries understand)
/
I guess one has to draw a contract that will be binding to all parties involved before engaging in any sort of romantic action.

Initial here, there and sign here.

I wish.all men can embrace masturbation and let women be.
Bottom line: Stay away from crazy b#&ches.
/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Smokes In Pre-Wedding Photo As Her Man Looks On / 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.