Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal (53935 Views)

Nigerian Lesbian Shows Off Her 'main Pussy' In New Loved Up Photos / Nneka Onuorah: Stop Calling Me Bro, I Am A Lady - Nigerian Lesbian / 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by sethken: 2:55am On Oct 17, 2015
spikesC:

This is more about having sex with someone you got drunk with in a social environment, and they regret it the next day because they were intoxicated, therefore, they didn't know what they were doing.
Also, that you're kissing a girl doesn't mean she wants you to have sex with her.

The full consent of a thing came in last year (i believe) after a series of law suites in the UK and US surrounding misunderstanding of affections.
I believe it is being pushed now to be made a law. Therefore, you have to ask someone, literally, to have sex with you and they're required to respond, literally, in affirmation.

It has nothing to do with feminism but protecting and preventing unintentional rape cases (something only developed countries understand)

You spoke well. You must obtain consent before you engage in intercourse. No consent, no sex.
Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by Nobody: 3:10am On Oct 17, 2015
sweettease:
I still don't understand how lesbians have sex o
They can't have inter course, but they can have MouthAction (or stimulation)
Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by Nobody: 3:12am On Oct 17, 2015
See foolishness.
A great and brillant scholar almost ruining her career by behaving irresponsibly. She is just lucky that her friend did not report her to the police

1 Like

Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by mbulela: 3:23am On Oct 17, 2015
Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by cardoctor(m): 4:53am On Oct 17, 2015
Na sex she go study?
Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by Bgino(m): 6:09am On Oct 17, 2015
she should have had a clear green light before proceeding with the ungodly act...an affirmitive consent....a yes means yes policy on sexual reform.this open confession could make the college issue a suspention to her and could be tried for rape
Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by dinachi(m): 6:14am On Oct 17, 2015
So this cursed lesbian she goat has been violently and hideously raping other women since her year one? And yet some simpletons here are busy commending her for being matured. That cursed lesbian is a rapist beast and should be drawn and quatered for her reprobated actions. She is only coming out now because she is about to be arrested. For more than three years she has been luring and violently raping innocent women. All the former and serving lesbians like piggin, cococandy, punkyveer and co have been very silent on this matter because it affects a member of thier immediate community. Bunch of reprobated retarrds!

2 Likes

Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 17, 2015
dinachi:
So this cursed lesbian she goat has been violently and hideously raping other women since her year one? And yet some simpletons here are busy commending her for being matured. That cursed lesbian is a rapist beast and should be drawn and quatered for her reprobated actions. She is only coming out now because she is about to be arrested. For more than three years she has been luring and violently raping innocent women. All the former and serving lesbians like piggin, cococandy, punkyveer and co have been very silent on this matter because it affects a member of thier immediate community. Bunch of reprobated retarrds!

Oh I'm sorry, have we met & bleeped for you to say I'm a lesbian?

1 Like

Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by dinachi(m): 6:52am On Oct 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Oh I'm sorry, have we met & bleeped for you to say I'm a lesbian?
Do you Bleep those you meet on nairaland?
Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by obialinaeze(m): 6:55am On Oct 17, 2015
abiolert:
See as she even wowo self. Mtcew
what's Ugly about this girl?
dinachi:

abiolert:
See as she even wowo self. Mtcew
what's Ugly about this girl?
Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 17, 2015
dinachi:

I must have, because here you are talking about my sexuality as if you've got any 1st hand clue at all

2 Likes

Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by dinachi(m): 7:00am On Oct 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I must have, because here you are talking about my sexuality as if you've got any 1st hand clue at all
No beating about the bush! Are you or are you not? If I am wrong, I will retract my statement if you are then come clean.
Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 17, 2015
dinachi:

No beating about the bush! Are you or are you not? If I am wrong, I will retract my statement if you are then come clean.

Am I or am I not WHAT? Answer that & then tell me how you came to that conclusion
Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by abiolert(m): 7:04am On Oct 17, 2015
obialinaeze:
what's Ugly about this girl?what's Ugly about this girl?

Bro she nor see men wey kpansh her na, becos she ugly naim make her dey bleep fellow women with dido abi na stick self.
Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by dinachi(m): 7:06am On Oct 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Am I or am I not WHAT? Answer that & then tell me how you came to that conclusion
You give out lesbian vibes.
Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 17, 2015
dinachi:

Ok & you give out gay vibes to me. Settled then grin

Sex between a known lesbian (me) & a known gay (you), would go something like. .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 17, 2015
dinachi:

Btw, you need to lie back in bed now, because I'm coming to prove your absurd statement wrong grin

Choo! Choo! Here comes the truth train cheesy

Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by Zzyco: 7:40am On Oct 17, 2015
porrigeyam:
guy stop it....gays are more than animals.... have you ever seen gay animal b4
Gay head you suck.
Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by Zzyco: 7:41am On Oct 17, 2015
xtervaganza:
calm your t1ts, man

I'm not gay and will never be one but there are thousands of animals with homosexual tendencies

The most common being giraffes who are like 40% queer

If I were you, I would get educated instead of hating on gays lol
Nigga get loss, gay head you suck.

1 Like

Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by Zzyco: 7:45am On Oct 17, 2015
xtervaganza:
calm your t1ts, man

I'm not gay and will never be one but there are thousands of animals with homosexual tendencies

The most common being giraffes who are like 40% queer

If I were you, I would get educated instead of hating on gays lol
Nigga get loss, gay head, you suck.

1 Like

Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by dinachi(m): 7:48am On Oct 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Btw, you need to lie back in bed now, because I'm coming to prove your absurd statement wrong grin

I take that to mean you are VERY creative. So are you a lesbian or are you normal?
Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by neocortex: 7:55am On Oct 17, 2015
It is quite unfortunate that some Nairalanders are here commending the rapist for "owning up".
Who cares whether she admitted it or not, is it now the norm for a rapist to be forgiven just
because he/she admitted rape ?
Maybe it is time we freed all the rapists that are ready to admit their guilt from our various prisons
This is really sad because rapist should be condemned by all , not to be tagged as "mature".
Does admitting the crime stop her from committing many more in the future ?
I am sure the victim will be devastated if she ever had a chance to see the comment of some
people who are supposed to be sympathetic but had turned to a rapist admirer.
SMH.

1 Like

Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by obialinaeze(m): 8:43am On Oct 17, 2015
abiolert:

Bro she nor see men wey kpansh her na, becos she ugly naim make her dey bleep fellow women with dido abi na stick self.
guy, u won kill me. Anyway! For me she fine.

1 Like

Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by Iamthoney(m): 8:43am On Oct 17, 2015

1 Like

Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by xtervaganza(m): 10:36am On Oct 17, 2015
Zzyco:

Nigga get loss, gay head you suck.
lol

Receive sense

1 Like

Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by macho44(m): 10:41am On Oct 17, 2015
Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by blank(f): 11:02am On Oct 17, 2015
How's it possible for a girl to rape another girl? Can't imagine how.
Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by Fkforyou(m): 11:08am On Oct 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ha.ha.ha....... I love this chic....
Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 17, 2015
Fkforyou:

Ha.ha.ha....... I love this chic....

smiley
Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by lilmax(m): 11:13am On Oct 17, 2015
blank:
How's it possible for a girl to rape another girl? Can't imagine how.
really?
Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by lilmizwierd(f): 2:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
ayindepremier:
This girl disappoint Naija big time!babe, u fcked up!

u are so ugly, dirty and filthy that men don't even approach u.

See, if na me born u, I go sell use u to money ritualists!

#Igbo ppl go soon dey open teeth for here nw like chimpanzee
Cleans Tears
So she told u that men don't ask her out abi sad sad

It's rare for peeps to own up to thier mistakes
LGBTIQ peeps won't allow somebody to rest sef
Re: Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
sweettease:
I still don't understand how lesbians have sex o
They rub their belly buttons together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Smokes In Pre-Wedding Photo As Her Man Looks On / 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.