Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry (4092 Views)

10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating / Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by vikyno(m): 11:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
All I ask for is an advice and not all these gals flooding the tread reminding me she is not my boo.

I have not even confronted the girl in person to clarify and to know her stance.

Please I need advice from mature folks abeg.
Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
Haha the Awon Werey crew is obsessed with this song eh
Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by 400billionman: 12:34am On Oct 17, 2015
Was she born to wait for you ?

You are already the game loser.

Go ahead and tell her what you want unless you arent ready.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 17, 2015
How do these guys see a girl for the first time and think that NO OTHER GUY saw her before you if she is fine.
Are you the only one with eyes? undecided

If that is the kind of situation you want, then go find an ugly girl. P1mp her up, take her fat azz to the gym, apply plastic surgery if neccessary, etc. That is only when you will then have a fine girl NO ONE ELSE has seen before you. If you feel all that is too much work, then fine, but just know that every fine girl has someone disturbing her.

That's why you have to focus on ATTRACTING women, not CHASING them like every other basic guy instantly starts doing.
How you do this is a combination of interest, disinterest (very important, yanga works for guys too), and you having your shiit together.
And unless she knows you from Adam already & has been tripping OR you have certain overwhelmingly irresistible attributes (i.e. You are the 1% cool) , you can't really achieve this in 2 weeks (Yanga requires time).

Unfortunately the typical nigerian male lets go of his dignity too easily when he sees a girl he fancies. He starts chasing, disturbing, stalking etc.
Sorry but that relationship was only in your head bro.

2 Likes

Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by Sunkyphil(m): 8:27am On Oct 17, 2015
just two weeks i even thought its like a year;someone you av not known
Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by vikyno(m): 8:32am On Oct 17, 2015
400billionman:
Was she born to wait for you ?

You are already the game loser. I can stop any girl from marrying her fiancee if i want her for myself.

Go ahead and tell her what you want unless you arent ready.

OK thanks.
Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by vikyno(m): 8:38am On Oct 17, 2015
I never expected her not to have been on a relationship before meeting her. I was pained not really for me because I've got nothing to loose so far if I let her go. I was just feeling for the other guy who would think he has a good girl somewhere he intends to marry soon not knowing the girl is not worth the time and resources he has expended on her till date.
I just hate when people are not being sincere. It's a big turn off for me.

ebonflex:
How do these guys see a girl for the first time and think that NO OTHER GUY saw her before you if she is fine.
Are you the only one with eyes? undecided

If that is the kind of situation you want, then go find an ugly girl. P1mp her up, take her fat azz to the gym, apply plastic surgery if neccessary, etc. That is only when you will then have a fine girl NO ONE ELSE has seen before you. If you feel all that is too much work, then fine, but just know that every fine girl has someone disturbing her.

That's why you have to focus on ATTRACTING women, not CHASING them like every other basic guy instantly starts doing.
How you do this is a combination of interest, disinterest (very important, yanga works for guys too), and you having your shiit together.
And unless she knows you from Adam already & has been tripping OR you have certain overwhelmingly irresistible attributes (i.e. You are the 1% cool) , you can't really achieve this in 2 weeks (Yanga requires time).

Unfortunately the typical nigerian male lets go of his dignity too easily when he sees a girl he fancies. He starts chasing, disturbing, stalking etc.
Sorry but that relationship was only in your head bro.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by vikyno(m): 8:45am On Oct 17, 2015
Sunkyphil:
just two weeks i even thought its like a year;someone you av not known

It is never the matter of time for me. What if I was not lucky to have discovered earlier? We guys just need to start doing serious background check on these gals now.
Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by Michellla(f): 11:58am On Oct 17, 2015
vikyno:
Kk thanks. But how could a girl I got into my room more than 4 times in two weeks be using me? What gave you the impression that the gal had not dumped the other guy for me?

you are asking the wrong person question.only way for you to find out is to forward that question to her not me.
in any case she may deny her relationship with her other guy, for reasons known only to her.
but if you ask me i'd advice you heed to your aunt's warning and lay off.
its good you found out early.
Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by ipledge10(m): 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
Chop and clean mouth,attend her wedding,eat jollof rice,collect gift(ceramic cup and plaatic bowl)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by danny34(m): 12:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
Don't play the victim here. Cause you are not. The other guy who has been in that relationship for long with her should be the one crying not you. Its a matter of perspective: see it this way - she is quiting the guy to be serious with you because after dating him for so long she doesn't see any future there. If she did, she wouldn't accept your proposal. Have a heart to heart talk with her and take it up from there....

3 Likes

Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by Sunkyphil(m): 5:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
vikyno:

It is never the matter of time for me. What if I was not lucky to have discovered earlier? We guys just need to start doing serious background check on these gals now.
u are right jare there was dis lady i dated for like 4months,she told me she was single b4 we started but alas d next tin i saw was her wedding pix on facebook i was shocked

3 Likes

Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by jabojafa(m): 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
vikyno:
Kk thanks. But how could a girl I got into my room more than 4 times in two weeks be using me? What gave you the impression that the gal had not dumped the other guy for me?

my guy u can be rite. Since d babe hsnt told u she go a boo den dont assume or believ hear say. Assumption is d mother of a fuc.k up. Even she is got a boo, u may be d PRINCE Charming she had been waiting for all her life. Even if she is got a boo, u can even displace all d boo and be her one and only. Hv seen dat happen alot of times. grin
vikyno:

my guy u can be rite. Since d babe hsnt told u she go a boo den dont assume or believ hear say. Assumption is d mother of a fuc.k up. Even she is got a boo, u may be d PRINCE Charming she had been waiting for all her life. Even if she is got a boo, u can even displace all d boo and be her one and only. Hv seen dat happen alot of times.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by jabojafa(m): 8:13pm On Oct 17, 2015
chomytex:
She was never your boo bro,so try another boo before u'll get booed
sure he can start with u if u r booless

1 Like

Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by jabojafa(m): 8:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
my advice to you is not to give up. Jst ask her. Even if she has, u might jst end up to be the lucky one that finally wud take her to d alter. I had a frnd who had a similar experience as u bt he waz number 4boo. So dis guy overthrew all 3boos and became her one and only. After all, there is room for overtaking in that ministry.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by vikyno(m): 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
Can u see? That is serious o. I was just lucky not to have gone far and invested more in the relationship.

Sunkyphil:
u are right jare there was dis lady i dated for like 4months,she told me she was single b4 we started but alas d next tin i saw was her wedding pix on facebook i was shocked
Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by vikyno(m): 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
danny34:
Don't play the victim here. Cause you are not. The other guy who has been in that relationship for long with her should be the one crying not you. Its a matter of perspective: see it this way - she is quiting the guy to be serious with you because after dating him for so long she doesn't see any future there. If she did, she wouldn't accept your proposal. Have a heart to heart talk with her and take it up from there....

Hmmm... thanks.
Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by vikyno(m): 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
jabojafa:
my advice to you is not to give up. Jst ask her. Even if she has, u might jst end up to be the lucky one that finally wud take her to d alter. I had a frnd who had a similar experience as u bt he waz number 4boo. So dis guy overthrew all 3boos and became her one and only. After all, there is room for overtaking in that ministry.

lol... no 4 boo? that your guy get mind o. Your advice is noted. Thanks
Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
Dude ! I'm wicked ok, so here's my advise;

Treat tha fukc up af this gyal, dig up infos on how to meet the original boo and leh him know she's cheating on him wt u. The b*tch doesn't deserve either af u ! She shouldn't play smart n go away with it!

1 Like

Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by vikyno(m): 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
pinceprinz:

Treat tha fukc up af this gyal, dig up infos on how to meet the original boo and leh him know she's cheating on him wt u. The b*tch doesn't deserve either af u ! She shouldn't play smart n go away with it!

Waoh! That's kind of a difficult move to make. You are truly wicked o. lol...
Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by myssmee: 5:59am On Oct 18, 2015
And all this happened in 2weeks shocked
Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by fxbot: 6:12am On Oct 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:
just imagine:sad,so sleep with a lady is now some kinda achievement.
as much as I do not like the used, why did the said lady not tell the OP she has a guy?
Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by fxbot: 6:13am On Oct 18, 2015
pinceprinz:

there is no point man. Swear say u no get more than 1 babe.
Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by fxbot: 6:18am On Oct 18, 2015
danny34:
respect brother.
Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
fxbot:
there is no point man. Swear say u no get more than 1 babe.

Lol. I no get any babe sef , Jus friends with benefit, das all cheesy
Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by angiography(m): 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
KlaireKlement:
Seems incomplete cos i can't relate what I'm seeing to the topic yet...
Ehm
...I love your hair
Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by Agbanagba1(m): 11:48am On Oct 23, 2015
vikyno:
It never occurred to me that the line from that Harrysong hit song "even your boo get boo" would ever be applied to me.

It happened that I met this pretty girl at an Uncle wedding last two weeks. She look so beautiful, calm,gentle and collected. She was one of the bride Aso ebi girls while I was one of the men in suits.

My eyes were all over her throughout the occasion and I had the opportunity to hold her hands and dance with her which I really relished.

I got her number and we got talking. I invited her over to my house after two days we met, asked her out and she accepted my proposal after some shakara.

I started developing strong feelings for this girl as we got along. I treated her well and showered her with my love in the way I could. As a result of my feelings for her, I started looking forward to a lasting relationship with her.

This made me wanna know her more and it prompted me to ask for information about her from my Uncle. Unfortunately for me, my Uncle knew not much about her which prompted me to ask his wife which happens to be her neighbor.

I got the shock of my life when the wife told me the girl had been in a serious relationship for long and that she might likely do her wedding before the year ends.

I was seriously devastated when I heard it and felt cheated. I have not asked the girl about it.

I want Nairalanders to please advise me on what to do about this girl. I really love her.

Women naturally keep their options open. Just deep dive and get to know her especially her past relationships and you may be surprised she doesn't even love her boo.
The fact that she followed you means she is still searching. A satisfied person cannot to be seduced.
Re: I Discovered My Boo Has Got A Boo She Wants To Marry by vikyno(m): 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
Agbanagba1:

Women naturally keep their options open. Just deep dive and get to know her especially her past relationships and you may be surprised she doesn't even love her boo.
The fact that she followed you means she is still searching. A satisfied person cannot to be seduced.

Thanks boss. I appreciate .

(1) (2) (Reply)

TOP 20 Most Beautiful Ladies On Nairaland! / Oya Come N Rate D Pictures. / Soldier Catches Wife"pants Down With Her Lover" *PICS*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.