Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela (49832 Views)

Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" / Fela Kuti Beaten Severely By Soldiers (Throwback Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Steps Out To Worship God In This Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by meshacha1: 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
To me it is robish
Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by geniusmedia: 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
K
Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by Holuwakemmy16(f): 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
Fela is a legend so am not surprise
Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by tpiander: 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
God will help us.
Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by adeswagsdmj(m): 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
Person dey burn inside hell, you dey jubilate untop wetin ?

When did God ordain you to decide who goes to hell or heaven

FELA IS A MAN THAT PASTORS OF NOWADAYS CANNOT MEASURE UPTO, A MAN THAT PUT PEOPLE BEFORE HIMSELF

#MORETHANALEGEND

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by scholes0(m): 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
Fela Anikulapo Kuti remains a Legend.

1 Like

Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by kajoula(m): 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
Chanchit:
Music is a universal language.
But I just don't know if Nigeria can have another Fela.

i doubt it....
they (naija musician) ain't preaching any gospel, thay are all cowards who can lick goats punna to make cash, lavish/show them on social media.

[size=15pt]FELA[/size] .....the music legend,preaching the gospel of equality.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
I wonder............ I just wonder,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Can this affect the price of gaari in the market
Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by ETILA100(m): 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
cool
Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by kuzee(m): 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
well done bros grin

Get your casio edifice and armani at an affordable price,visit link at signature
Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by teepsee(f): 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
The man who says it the way it is, no fear for any man. #felaAnikulapokuti

1 Like

Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by Chanchit: 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
kajoula:

i doubt it....
they (naija musician) ain't preaching any gospel, thay are all cowards who can lick goats punna to make cash, lavish/show them on social media.

[size=15pt]FELA[/size] .....the music legend,preaching the gospel of equality.

When I say music is a universal language, I do not mean we would hear all the language, there are many songs we do not hear a word of what they are saying and we love it while you put off/tune away your radio when you hear just the intro to some songs.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by awesomeboi(m): 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
i no even like fela song dem just d'y hype de man with him song
Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by Romm(m): 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
Dat is nice ooo shocked

Hmmmmm
Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by omitademichael(m): 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
MAY GOD DELIVER ALL OF YOU, BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by Owliver(m): 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
this is one fine legend from ewedu republic. fella spoke for all irrespective of tribe. if he were alive today tribalism would be minimal and we youths would see the need to unite against those thieves that rule us today.

but no way wizkid go dey sing......

fasola lele li o
tunubu lele li o
otedola lele li o
i want you sleeping ima beeeeed. idiot wat rubbish gerrarahia jo

4 Likes

Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by bellville: 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
The likes of Fela only come once in a century. Beautiful Chilean artistes.

Shop for books. Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by Arabs999: 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
Towncrier247:
At the ongoing Felabration last night, Fela’s Black-American lover, Sandra Izsadore (former Sandra Smith) took the stage in an unusual manner when she joined Newben Afrobeat Band from Chile and Femi Anikulapo-Kuti to perform her song with Fela, ‘Upside’.

The Chilean Afrobeat band, with their sonorous voices and energetic Fela like movements publicly described why they loved Fela and all he stood for, worship the late Aba Mi Ede like true subjects. Fela's son, Femi Kuti thereby also led the band to pay homage to Fela Anikulapo-Kuti with burning candles.

This band is not alone in its worship of the legend, as Femi explained that there are people around the world who have dedicated their lives to worship his late father Fela.

See photos below...

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/photos-see-people-that-travelled-all.html

....When are they coming again so that I can join them with my Oshogbo weeders
Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by lordkay10(m): 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
Fela is more popular and respected outside our shores. A Mayor in New York once declared a certain date Fela Kuti day following an amazing performance. Indeed, Fela is Africa's greatest music export, no African musician living or dead is fit enough to tie his shoe laces. Legend!

6 Likes

Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by omitademichael(m): 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
MAY GOD DELIVER ALL OF YOU BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!!
Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Maybe he's already prepared the hottest part of The Hades for you. That's right- exactly where sanctimonious zealots like you belong. ⚡⚡⚡

u are an irredeemable swine. your foolishness oozes to high heavens. u derive pleasure in trolling with incorrect grammars just to sound intelligent. i pity the vermins that birthed u. wasted sperm
Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by mike404(m): 10:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
THE SAME FELA WEY SOUTH-WASTE SOPHISTICATED PHOOLS BETRAY
Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by simdam500(m): 10:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
Knew not of him,

But I know Tu baba
Is that enough?
Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by Owliver(m): 10:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
mike404:
THE SAME FELA WEY SOUTH-WASTE SOPHISTICATED PHOOLS BETRAY
seriously?
Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by MrMbaM: 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
lincolnj88:
grin d only Yorubas I loved from my childhood are fela and kumuyi.... Dey speak d truth amid intimidation and oppression.....

Not professor soyinka who was d chief speaker when aregberascal was comission d world biggest talking drum grin

Mind u fela called buhari, obj , yardua shehu animals in human form grin

Wole Soyinka you hate was imprisoned cos of Biafra during the civil war. Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by msbbash(m): 10:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
kechywillz:
How will one worship his fellow human,this is idolization. My worship goes to One and only Father in Heaven.
what about some Christians who worship Jesus / call him God ?
Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by redsun(m): 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
Fela is a genre internationally. He is studied in music institutions in adavaced societies.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by Niyinficient(m): 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
Chanchit:
Music is a universal language.
But I just don't know if Nigeria can have another Fela.

We can neva av anoda Fela bros, not wen our muscians are singing abt women, breast, yansh, breast and money!

Hw many of dis generation singers sing to correct an ill of d soceity? Hw many of dem dare correct d politicians of their greedy way of life? Hw many of dem can spend some good time in prison for speaking d truth? Even if police mistakenly arrest dem, dem go bribe dia way out! They'v got no time to heal d society, yet enuf time to describe Hw rich dey are via singing abt women yansh or Hw d last woman dey 'mated' with was moaning! Mtcheeeeeeeew

RIP to d great Fela!

6 Likes

Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by mankan2k7(m): 10:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
.........only if they knew where Fela is now.......they would have reconsider

1 Like

Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by harry509: 10:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
Towncrier247:
At the ongoing Felabration last night, Fela’s Black-American lover, Sandra Izsadore (former Sandra Smith) took the stage in an unusual manner when she joined Newben Afrobeat Band from Chile and Femi Anikulapo-Kuti to perform her song with Fela, ‘Upside’.

The Chilean Afrobeat band, with their sonorous voices and energetic Fela like movements publicly described why they loved Fela and all he stood for, worship the late Aba Mi Ede like true subjects. Fela's son, Femi Kuti thereby also led the band to pay homage to Fela Anikulapo-Kuti with burning candles.

This band is not alone in its worship of the legend, as Femi explained that there are people around the world who have dedicated their lives to worship his late father Fela.

See photos below...

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/photos-see-people-that-travelled-all.html
9ice 1 frm dem...
Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by tpiander: 10:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
omitademichael:
MAY GOD DELIVER ALL OF YOU, BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by 4everGrand(m): 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
hor=GreenWhiteGreen post=39058806]Person dey burn inside hell, you dey jubilate untop wetin ? [/quote]

Hmmm...self righteousness pays no one. You sef go surprise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Portable Zazu Zeh Bows To Tiwa Savage, Sprayed Money On Stage (Video) / Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower / Jnr Pope Meets Secondary School Mates After 24 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.