Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela (49829 Views)

Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" / Fela Kuti Beaten Severely By Soldiers (Throwback Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Steps Out To Worship God In This Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by WailingWailer00(m): 6:00am On Oct 17, 2015
I wish Fela was alive to disgrace this evil propaganda presidiot called Dullardinhoe
Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by yassjib: 6:06am On Oct 17, 2015
Fela is dead but always rememberd worship
Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 17, 2015
Hbd to my humble self,wishing God's grace always

1 Like

Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by grandlexuz(m): 7:07am On Oct 17, 2015
SirWere:
I wonder............ I just wonder,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Can this affect the price of gaari in the market

Some people with the price of garri over everything. If you care give your wife to your neighbour to sample. Afterall it will not increase the price of garri.

1 Like

Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by Williamsesco(m): 7:13am On Oct 17, 2015
You can earn N100 on your Wasere account by giving your friends a N100 freebet! Freebets can be claimed by any person who has not previously used Wasere.com. All you have to do is get them to place a freebet through your personal referral link: http://www.wasere.com/ freebet/07036090207 Terms & Conditions: 1. When the new user has placed his freebet, and verified his account, we will credit your account with N100 as well. 2. You can accumulate your N100 Rewards in your Wasere.com account, use them for betting anytime or make weekly withdrawals (paid on Wednesdays) if you simply want the cash. 3. The minimum withdrawal amount of Referral Rewards is N10,000 4. Wasere.com reserves the right to withhold such N100 Referral Reward payments if the Referrer is found to have routinely introduced large numbers of new account holders who are either uninterested in sports betting or unaware their phone number is being used to create Reward payments.
Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by virginboy1(m): 7:36am On Oct 17, 2015
The time weh I dey, for prison, I call am "inside world" The time weh I dey outside prison, I call am "outside world" Na craze world, na be outside world CRAZE** WORLD *(after each line) / **(crazy) Na be outside- da police-i dey Na be outside- da soldier dey Na be outside- da court dem dey Na be outside- da magistrate dey Na be outside- da judge dem dey Na craze world be dat Na be outside- Buhari dey Na craze man be dat Animal in craze-man skin-i Na craze world be dat Na be outside- Idia-gbon dey Na craze man be dat- oh Animal in craze-man skin-i Na craze world be dat Na be outside- dem find me guilty Na be outside- dem jail me five years ------------------I no do nothing Na be outside-dem judge dey beg ee-o Na craze world be dat, Na craze world be dat Na be outside- dem kill dem students Soweto, Zaria, and Ife Na craze world be dat, ee-oh Na craze world be dat, Na be outside- all dis dey happen Na craze world be dat, ee-oh Na craze world be dat, ee-oh Na craze world be dat, ee-oh Na craze world be dat, ee-oh Na craze world be dat, ee-oh..... Make you hear this one War against indiscipline, ee-oh Na Nigerian government, ee-oh Dem dey talk ee-oh "My people are us-e-less, My people are sens-i-less, My people are indiscipline" Na Nigerian government, ee-oh Dem dey talk be dat "My people are us-e-less, My people are sens-i-less, My people are indiscipline" I never hear dat before- oh Make Government talk, ee-oh "My people are us-e-less, My people are sens-i-less, My people are indiscipline" Na Nigerian government, ee-oh Dem dey talk be dat Which kind talk be dat- oh? Craze talk be dat ee-oh Na animal talk be dat – oh Na animal talk be dat – oh MANY LEADERS AS YOU SEE DEM NA DIFFERENT DISGUISE DEM DEY-OH ANIMALS IN HUMAN SKIN ANIMAL-I PUT-U TIE-OH ANIMAL-I WEAR AGBADA ANIMAL-I PUT-U SUIT-U
Fela so real and on point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 17, 2015
the last of the last prophet of truth, olufela Anikulapo Abami eda... sun re oo

1 Like

Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by Franzinni: 8:17am On Oct 17, 2015
Op you clearly do not know the meaning of worship .... Did you smoke baba ijebu paper with horse shit? Eeeeedyaatt
Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 17, 2015
Boring songs of a moda4kin Fela. This man was just a waste from a waist.
Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by Rossikk(m): 9:12am On Oct 17, 2015
admax:
If they are really worshipping Fela, i wonder if no one has told them about Jesus?
You think they are stupi.d, colonised slaves like you?
Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by Rossikk(m): 9:14am On Oct 17, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
Person dey burn inside hell, you dey jubilate untop wetin ?

Abuse me and die

Who cares about one dead fckn skinny oblong-head weed smoker.

Nigga, I don't. tongue
Millions care about him. Nobody even knows you. Worthless street bum.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by Charly68: 9:18am On Oct 17, 2015
Senility of highest order,so these people are still busy celebrating a man that died of HIV ! What is the moral lesson here ?
Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by Rossikk(m): 9:20am On Oct 17, 2015
awesomeboi:
i no even like fela song dem just d'y hype de man with him song
Mumu. I'm sure you prefer Dbanj, Timaya and other 3rd rate entertainers with no talent. Do you even know the meaning of music?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by Rossikk(m): 9:21am On Oct 17, 2015
Charly68:
Senility of highest order,so these people are still busy celebrating a man that died of HIV ! What is the moral lesson here ?
You are worse than a dunce. Ignorant, braindead knucklehead peabrain.
Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by Rossikk(m): 9:27am On Oct 17, 2015
mankan2k7:
.........only if they knew where Fela is now.......they would have reconsider
Actually the problem is your brainwashed, dummy christian head.
Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by iguita: 9:41am On Oct 17, 2015
I'm presently in Seoul with this crazy Fela fan. This guy can fit sing all Fela songs, unfortunately he really had to be in Seoul with us. I'm sure we'd host him during next year's Felaboration http:///c7dYy2bfiz
Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by Highups: 9:58am On Oct 17, 2015
This band is not alone in its worship of the legend, as Femi explained that there are people around the world who have dedicated their lives to worship his late father Fela.

What do you mean by "Worship"?
Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by sweetgala(m): 10:45am On Oct 17, 2015
I was live in Dublin getting my Fela groove on last night too. It was a bit sad thou I could count the number of black people in the building and even less Nigerians at that

I went alone since allnmy friends didn't seem interested
Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by admax(m): 10:49am On Oct 17, 2015
In less than 100 years, we would see where you will end up without Jesus but it would be too late by then. You really need Jesus in your life than anybody else.
Rossikk:
You think they are stupi.d, colonised slaves like you?
Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by Mowetey(m): 11:22am On Oct 17, 2015
admax:
If they are really worshipping Fela, i wonder if no one has told them about Jesus?
well, they(you) really need not worship neither Fela nor Jesus....For the latter and former were subjects to my Lord God(Allah).
pls take note.
Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by LORDDICE(m): 11:24am On Oct 17, 2015
Mowetey:

well, they(you) really need not worship neither Fela nor Jesus....For the latter and former were subject to my Lord God(Allah).
pls take note.
shut up! Dnt jst c0mpare God with ur genocidal allah.
Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by Mowetey(m): 11:41am On Oct 17, 2015
LORDDICE:
shut up! Dnt jst c0mpare God with ur genocidal allah.
u should be ashame that u worship Jesus. pls dont shut up!
Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by admax(m): 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2015
Jesus is The Way, The Truth and The Light. No one goes to the Father(God) except through him!
Mowetey:

well, they(you) really need not worship neither Fela nor Jesus....For the latter and former were subjects to my Lord God(Allah).
pls take note.
Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by LORDDICE(m): 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
Mowetey:

u should be ashame that u worship Jesus. pls dont shut up!
u re N0thin bt a brainwashed idiot
Re: Photos: See the people that travelled all the way from Chile to worship Fela by TITOBIGZ(m): 8:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
Mickop:
wow!
He is a legend who was never appreciated by his own people.
NAIJA i hail !
Na the older generation no appreciate am,our own generation dey IDOLIZE am die.even d artistes.

But wait Oo,what am i doing here self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Bridal Shower / Nigerian Celebrities React After Ruggedman Was Attacked In London / Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.