Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant (5033 Views)

Nigerians Vs Caribbeans-"i'm Not Nigerian, I Can't Marry Because You're Pregnant / When Your Coworker Calls You Pretty And Tries To Do You Favors, Does He Mean It? / When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
Candyrain:

You really scared of this thing. This must be something serious. Anyway I'll wait till when you are ready. We'll do it together. grin

Lol, I'll never touch it.

Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
Candyrain:

You really scared of this thing. This must be something serious. Anyway I'll wait till when you are ready. We'll do it together. grin

Also this happens when you mess with it, the "things" within it also attack

Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
all4naija:
Huh! Your people are very nice to you though. I like your society. cheesy tongue

Lol, whatever
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
Candyrain:

She is gullible and possibly deceived by the witch doctors and their performances in her country. I don't know why people would still have belief in that kind of trick.
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, whatever

Oh, yeah! I get that a lot from you, the whatever part. grin cool
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
all4naija:

She is gullible and possibly deceived by the witch doctors and their performances in her country. I don't know why people would still have belief in that kind of trick.

I'm not gullible nor do I go to witch doctors. I just go by my gut & also by what I've read on the subject matter. Life is hard enough without complicating it some more by dabbling with the occult. I was curious about it also, but something didn't feel right so I researched it. It is not sold here at toy stores because it is considered unsafe..for good reasons.
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
all4naija:

Oh, yeah! I get that a lot from you, the whatever part. grin cool

Here's more...EYEROLL.
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm not gullible nor do I go to witch doctors. I just go by my gut & also by what I've read on the subject matter. Life is hard enough without complicating it some more by dabbling with the occult. I was curious about it also, but something didn't feel right so I researched it. It is not sold here at toy stores because it is considered unsafe..for good reasons.
If you believe it really has those powers you must be one of the most gullible people on the planet. That means you can easily get laid by the silliest guy on earth without saying much or impressing you.
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Here's more...EYEROLL.
You should roll them a little because I don't want them to fall off, hun! tongue
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
all4naija:

If you believe it really has those powers you must be one of the most gullible people on the planet. That means you can easily get laid by the silliest guy on earth without saying much or impressing you.

Lol, why do you always talk about me getting laid? Anyway, since you are brave, how about you try it & come tell me about your experience. I double dare you grin
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Candyrain(m): 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
These dudes must have done something wrong against the Ouija board and it dealt with them. Just like the stampede of Saudi Arabia where the victims stoned the devil and the devil threw the stone back at them.

PunkyVeer:

Also this happens when you mess with it, the "things" within it also attack

1 Like

Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by mamagee3(f): 10:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
all4naija:

Why are you derailing my thread now? angry

Why can't you take this somewhere else? cheesy angry
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, why do you always talk about me getting laid? Anyway, since you are brave, how about you try it & come tell me about your experience. I double dare you grin
Getting laid is one of the most difficult things to get out of a girl. You must be able to convince her to make up her mind. That is why it is lawful to do it based on consent by both people getting involved.

Okay. I will try it out when I have the chance to do so. I know there is nothing there that would scare the sh*t out of me or make me belief there are some magical powers behind it. You probably watch Disney story movies a lot. How old are you? They say never asked a lady her age but I am tempted by this to ask.

Thank you.
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Candyrain(m): 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
I don't know about this Ouija thing or any other but I believe there are other world or life aside ours.

all4naija:

Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
mamagee3:

Why are you derailing my thread now? angry

Why can't you take this somewhere else? angry
Are you f**king serious? I have no idea of what you are talking about.
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
Candyrain:
I don't know about this Ouija thing or any other but I believe there are other world or life aside ours.

What kind of world are you talking about? Do you mean like alien world or something of that nature?
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by mamagee3(f): 10:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
all4naija:

Are you f**king serious? I have no idea of what you are talking about.
If I meet you there eh? angry

You'll regret knowing me. angry
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
Candyrain:
These dudes must have done something wrong against the Ouija board and it dealt with them. Just like the stampede of Saudi Arabia where the victims stoned the devil and the devil threw the stone back at them.

Hahaha lipsrsealed

One day I made one on a cardboard because I was really curious to know if the stories are true. I got so scared, I couldn't do it because I was afraid of being throttled by some thing while alone in the house.
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
mamagee3:

If I meet you there eh? angry

You'll regret knowing me. angry
Excuse me? What are you talking about, lady?!
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by mamagee3(f): 10:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
[size=18pt]No more Ouija board discussions. angry sad angry[/size]
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha lipsrsealed

One day I made one on a cardboard because I was really curious to know if the stories are true. I got so scared, I couldn't do it because I was afraid of being throttled by some thing while alone in the house.
Stop watching horror movies because I can see they don't go well with your psychology.
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
all4naija:

Getting laid is one of the most difficult things to get out of a girl. You must be able to convince her to make up her mind. That is why it is lawful to do it based on consent by both people getting involved.

Okay. I will try it out when I have the chance to do so. I know there is nothing there that would scare the sh*t out of me or make me belief there are some magical powers behind it. You probably watch Disney story movies a lot. How old are you? They say never asked a lady her age but I am tempted by this to ask.

Thank you.

Please do try it. And you can ask Zozo how old I am when you have a chat with him grin
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
mamagee3:
[size=18pt]No more Ouija board discussions. angry sad angry[/size]
Good! No more discussions on Ouija board. The owner of Nairaland has spoken. I can now clearly see one of the reasons you complain a lot.kiss
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by mamagee3(f): 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
all4naija:

Excuse me? What are you talking about, lady?!
Derailment, that's what I'm talking about. sad
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
mamagee3:

Derailment, that's what I'm talking about. sad
Do you mean derailment like in psychiatry or something?
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by mamagee3(f): 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
all4naija:

Do you mean derailment like in psychiatry or something?
As in stick to the topic at hand. cool
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Please do try it. And you can ask Zozo how old I am when you have a chat with him grin
At your service, my lady. I see that is how women and judges in courts are addressed in South Africa. MY LADY! Bwahaha...
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
mamagee3:

As in stick to the topic at hand. cool
Why would I use a stick to do such a thing, hun? tongue
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
all4naija:

At your service, my lady. I see that is how women and judges in courts are addressed in South Africa. MY LADY! Bwahaha...

Hahaha. Whatever
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Candyrain(m): 10:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hahahaha... Why not give it a try again. A friend once told me of his experience when he tried this soul travel which he read from an occultic book he got from someone. He said he did all that was necessary to facilitate the soul travel and then suddenly he developed cold feet and he stopped the process. Unknown to him he didn't know he had already opened the door to the other side. He said later that night while he was sleeping a noise woke him up and objects in his room were being thrown around. He said he was seeing beings (3 old women sitting on his window) but his two room mates couldn't see them. Dogs were barking seriously that fateful night. His body temperature was rising and he was gradually losing consciousness. They had to call his parents who were pastors and they started praying for him. After some time those beings vanished and he started getting better. When he was speaking with his father after the incident, the father told him that he had a terrible dream where he (my friend) was dead and about to be buried. He got up from that nightmare and started praying before he got a call from his room mates. Since then my friend ran away from anything occultic, he returned the book he collected.

Truth is this dark powers and spirits do exist.

PunkyVeer:

Hahaha lipsrsealed

Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. Whatever
I couldn't help laughing the first time I heard it during Oscar Pistorius murder case on the news. MY LADY! Very funny!
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
Candyrain:
Hahahaha... Why not give it a try again. A friend once told me of his experience when he tried this soul travel which he read from an occultic book he got from someone. He said he did all that was necessary to facilitate the soul travel and then suddenly he developed cold feet and he stopped the process. Unknown to him he didn't know he had already opened the door to the other side. He said later that night while he was sleeping a noise woke him up and objects in his room were being thrown around. He said he was seeing beings (3 old women sitting on his window) but his two room mates couldn't see them. Dogs were barking seriously that fateful night. His body temperature was rising and he was gradually losing consciousness. They had to call his parents who were pastors and they started praying for him. After some time those beings vanished and he started getting better. When he was speaking with his father after the incident, the father told him that he had a terrible dream where he (my friend) was dead and about to be buried. He got up from that nightmare and started praying before he got a call from his room mates. Since then my friend ran away from anything occultic, he returned the book he collected.

Truth is this dark powers and spirits do exist.

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Who Do You Think About During Masturbation / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.