Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,993 members, 7,848,997 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:12 PM

When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant (5007 Views)

Nigerians Vs Caribbeans-"i'm Not Nigerian, I Can't Marry Because You're Pregnant / When Your Coworker Calls You Pretty And Tries To Do You Favors, Does He Mean It? / When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Candyrain(m): 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
You must have heard of Ekanka (a religion of light and sound), the 7books of Moses (one of the occultic books). This was the book he read which gives instruction on how to surmon spirits and demons. They are real bro. I did serach for the book online but I got only a part of it (the full book isn't online) and what I saw there got me really scared.

all4naija:
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
Candyrain:
You must have heard of Ekanka (a religion of light and sound), the 7books of Moses (one of the occultic books). This was the book he read which gives instruction on how to surmon spirits and demons. They are real bro. I did serach for the book online but I got only a part of it (the full book isn't online) and what I saw there got me really scared.

They are BS! Occult is a dangerous trick.
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Fulaboy(m): 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
mamagee3:
Hi guys, yesterday at work , one of my female coworkers looked at my stomach and asked me "Are you sure you're not carrying a baby in there?" and I said no and laughed it off and I wanted to ask her why she asked me that but I didn't get the chance to because it was rush hour

Why would a coworker ask you that?
I think you've a pot belly, work on your diet, Get a waist trainer and do exercise regularly as well smiley
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
Candyrain:
Hahahaha... Why not give it a try again. A friend once told me of his experience when he tried this soul travel which he read from an occultic book he got from someone. He said he did all that was necessary to facilitate the soul travel and then suddenly he developed cold feet and he stopped the process. Unknown to him he didn't know he had already opened the door to the other side. He said later that night while he was sleeping a noise woke him up and objects in his room were being thrown around. He said he was seeing beings (3 old women sitting on his window) but his two room mates couldn't see them. Dogs were barking seriously that fateful night. His body temperature was rising and he was gradually losing consciousness. They had to call his parents who were pastors and they started praying for him. After some time those beings vanished and he started getting better. When he was speaking with his father after the incident, the father told him that he had a terrible dream where he (my friend) was dead and about to be buried. He got up from that nightmare and started praying before he got a call from his room mates. Since then my friend ran away from anything occultic, he returned the book he collected.

Truth is this dark powers and spirits do exist.

Wow. That is scary, Can. Yeah, spirits exist & need to be left alone in their world because if you don't heed warnings then ye shall dance.

Which reminds me of my sisters house. The wife of the previous owner died of cancer & months later the husband hanged himself due to grief or whatever. Both died in the house, btw. After they died, their children put the house up for sale & nobody lasted for more than a couple of months because of the ghost. Anyway, my sister went to check it out since she was considering buying it & a neighbour told her about the hauntings in the house, etc. My sister didn't listen because she thought the lady was just being a racist that didn't want a black neighbour or whatever. I was still staying with her & my cousin at the time, so we all moved in together. I don't want to lie, I have never seen a thing but there's a feeling of being watched. You can't be alone in that house no matter how brave you are. It gives you chills. If I knew I was gonna be alone, I did everything while they were all still in the house so I could spend the whole day sitting outside. I couldn't chance it.

So one windy night, my cousin & I were alone in the house. We locked the bedroom door because we were afraid. We tried going to sleep until we heard a loud banging in the kitchen. It went on & on & we both were going half mad at this point. Lol, she even suggested I hide her in a huge suitcase. What for? What about meeee? grin I refused. We decided to call the police & they came. Now the problem the main gate was closed & we couldn't go out to open it because of the drumming ghost in the kitchen. We were that scared & the only thing we could do was scream "quick, quick" through the bars of the window. The police had to jump the fencing wall, broke the door & came in. They searched the house. Nothing. The noise, we later realised was being made by the cat trap door secured to the kitchen door lol. I will never forget that day for as long as I live cheesy
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Wow. That is scary, Can. Yeah, spirits exist & need to be left alone in their world because if you don't heed warnings then ye shall dance.
cry cry cry cry cry cry. Spirits! Those you see in the movies! Wow! It is understandable why many African countries aren't developed due to this lack of understanding of the physical phenomenal, magical tricks and traditions which have put fear in them. Bwahaha...
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
all4naija:
cry cry cry cry cry cry. Spirits! Those you see in the movies! Wow! It is understandable why many African countries aren't developed due to this lack of understanding of the physical phenomenal, magical tricks and traditions which have put fear in them. Bwahaha...

Now you're stark raving mad! Don't the western world believe in such things? Who do seancès, use the Ouija, etc? Africans? GTFOH. For goodness sake, people in Romania believe Dracula is real grin Now, that gives me a thousand lols! The also have that forest (Hoia Baciu) they fear so much, that's allegedly full of ghosts, demons & other things. Stop being uppity!
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by joseph1832(m): 12:06am On Oct 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Now you're stark raving mad! Don't the western world believe in such things? Who do seancès, use the Ouija, etc? Africans? GTFOH. For goodness sake, people in Romania believe Dracula is real grin Now, that gives me a thousand lols! The also have that forest (Hoia Baciu) they fear so much, that's allegedly full of ghosts, demons & other things. Stop being uppity!
You can not force neither can you reason with a person to believe in the existence of spirits.

Experience they say, its the best teacher, and seeing is believing. Whoever doesn't believe in spirits clearly haven't seen or witness metaphysical activities.

I for one will never doubt its potency, neither will I underestimate it!.
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Mostly done for fun. Occult is usually practiced by the secret society backed by the same primitive traditions. Did you say Romania? Not so much as developed as SA. Now you can see why Africans are because their dirty sh*ts won't go off their heads, from young to old. The educated and the illiterates. Spirits, my a$$!
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 5:46am On Oct 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Mayne, never mess with the Ouija board. That thing is evil. I've heard very scary stories about the demons inside that board. They say it does answer questions truthfully, but you're opening yourself & home to be possessed by some of the spirits that give the answers.
So so true
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 5:53am On Oct 17, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

So so true

Yes, girl.
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 5:53am On Oct 17, 2015
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 5:58am On Oct 17, 2015
all4naija:

Mostly done for fun. Occult is usually practiced by the secret society backed by the same primitive traditions. Did you say Romania? Not so much as developed as SA. Now you can see why Africans are because their dirty sh*ts won't go off their heads, from young to old. The educated and the illiterates. Spirits, my a$$!

You talk too much crap, just do the Ouija already so you can come back up all this skid mark you just left with some proper experience of your own grin
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 17, 2015
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 17, 2015
joseph1832:
You can not force neither can you reason with a person to believe in the existence of spirits.

Experience they say, its the best teacher, and seeing is believing. Whoever doesn't believe in spirits clearly haven't seen or witness metaphysical activities.

I for one will never doubt its potency, neither will I underestimate it!.

Lol, I'm not even gonna bother with that rock headed skeptic. Let him channel Zozo & he'll be a whole new person, possessed tongue
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You talk too much crap, just do the Ouija already so you can come back up all this skid mark you just left with some proper experience of your own grin
You don't have to rush me into mild Ouija board game. For your information, I am not a good gamer. When I finish doing the tricks I will come here to explain what I find to you. For now stop peddling rumor on spirits because they don't exist. Bwahaha...

Meanwhile, I haven't forgotten about Zulus yet. I love them so much that I can stay without mentioning the word for a whole month. Where are you, Zulus?
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
all4naija:

You don't have to rush me into mild Ouija board game. For your information, I am not a good gamer. When I finish doing the tricks I will come here to explain what I find to you. For now stop peddling rumor on spirits because they don't exist. Bwahaha...

Meanwhile, I haven't forgotten about Zulus yet. I love them so much that I can stay without mentioning the word for a whole month. Where are you, Zulus?
Just ask her out, already
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by joseph1832(m): 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
Candyrain:

People always rant about the six and seven books of Moses forgetting that there is a more potent book, The Book of Enoch. That book is...
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

Just ask her out, already
Nah! cheesy cool
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Candyrain(m): 7:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
joseph1832:
People always rant about the six and seven books of Moses forgetting that there is a more potent book, The Book of Enoch. That book is...

Can you tell me what made it so potent? I just searched it on google and it's readily available for download and safe to be in public domain. In fact I just downloaded one. But the 6th & 7th books of Moses is something else. It contains names of angels and demons with various spells and incantations to summon them. You can't just get it over the internet.
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by joseph1832(m): 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
Candyrain:

Can you tell me what made it so potent? I just searched it on google and it's readily available for download and safe to be in public domain. In fact I just downloaded one. But the 6th & 7th books of Moses is something else. It contains names of angels and demons with various spells and incantations to summon them. You can't just get it over the internet.
You downloaded The Book of Enoch? Where? I'm curious to know, which part did you download?

Yea I know all about the 6 and 7 books of Moses, I've seen it live and direct, there are other books as well that contains incantations and spell you can use. Spells that are quite harmless. Lol
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Candyrain(m): 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
joseph1832:
You downloaded The Book of Enoch? Where? I'm curious to know, which part did you download?

Yea I know all about the 6 and 7 books of Moses, I've seen it live and direct, there are other books as well that contains incantations and spell you can use. Spells that are quite harmless. Lol

Just type "the Book of Enoch pdf" in google and you'll get the pdf ebook. There was a verse from the Book of Enoch that was quoted in the bible. Jude 1 vs 14-15 was taken from the Book of Enoch 1 vs 9. I think it's harmless. But I can't say that of the 6th & 7th Books of Moses. Did you say spells that are quite harmless? Ok, I wish you all the best in summoning any of those angry demon lol.
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by joseph1832(m): 7:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
Candyrain:

Just type "the Book of Enoch pdf" in google and you'll get the pdf ebook. There was a verse from the Book of Enoch that was quoted in the bible. Jude 1 vs 14-15 was taken from the Book of Enoch 1 vs 9. I think it's harmless. But I can't say that of the 6th & 7th Books of Moses. Did you say spells that are quite harmless? Ok, I wish you all the best in summoning any of those angry demon lol.
LOL. So you're scared of the dark bro. Besides, not all spells have to do with summoning demons and the likes, there are mild spells and dangerous spells. There are also spells you can use to know or inquire about a few things...
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by llaykorn: 7:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
joseph1832:
LOL. So you're scared of the dark bro. Besides, not all spells have to do with summoning demons and the likes, there are mild spells and dangerous spells. There are also spells you can use to know or inquire about a few things...

Do you know how to cast a spell? I need to have someone schooled.
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by joseph1832(m): 7:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
llaykorn:

Do you know how to cast a spell? I need to have someone schooled.
Do I look like Harry Potter? tongue
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Candyrain(m): 9:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
joseph1832:

Its really not about being scared, I just feel some things should be left to remain the way they are. I don't disturb them, they don't disturb me.
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Candyrain(m): 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
joseph1832:
Do I look like Harry Potter? tongue

Hahahahaha... Maybe you are Lord Voldemort. grin grin grin
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by joseph1832(m): 11:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
Candyrain:

Hahahahaha... Maybe you are Lord Voldemort. grin grin grin
I doubt it. I'm no dark lord who divided his soul into 7 parts. I'm something else though, I, am a sith lord. grin tongue

Candyrain:

Its really not about being scared, I just feel some things should be left to remain the way they are. I don't disturb them, they don't disturb me.
I like your logic. I on the other hand admire it from afar.
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by ideykwum: 5:27am On Oct 20, 2015
You have a crush on her! It's obvious to all except you! You don't want a ouija board for that! wink

all4naija:

Nah! cheesy cool
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 20, 2015
ideykwum:
You have a crush on her! It's obvious to all except you! You don't want a ouija board for that! wink

Are you **king kidding me? You must be stoned or something.
Re: When Your Coworker Asks If You're Pregnant by ideykwum: 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
No, I'm not stoned...You are! Freudian slips are evident!

all4naija:

Are you **king kidding me? You must be stoned or something.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ways To Tell A Girl You Like Her Without Telling Her / What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This (photos) / Lady Receives N90m Alert From Her Man As Valentine’s Day Gift (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.