Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,240 members, 7,957,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:05 PM

Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland (61905 Views)

Ndi Igbos Ke Way / Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Breaking Guinea Conakry Foreign Affair Recognise Eze Igbo Guinea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by cbrass(m): 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
banio:

My brother when water is on ur knell U better walk out b4 it swallows U. Pls every community shud protect her right b4 it's too late. B4 U will be hearing of court cases. A tribe that has a tittled King on ur land for 100yrs may become a permanent King. So be careful

In the southwest? That's not possible, somethings are not just possible grin even the Emir of Ilorin that was birthed by the ilorin Muslims knows his boundary and that's after many years let alone immigrants coming into a land where they are easily out numbered

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by francisbiz: 9:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
Trut:
This is a wake up call for we Igbos to think home and support the actualisation of Biafra. Imagine this man calling Igbos "immigrants" in the so called One Nigeria?

First am Igbo, but this issue of eze ndiigbo is a sacrilege not only to the natives, but also to ndiigbo. It is an anarchist idea, which has brought serious problems in igboland. This so called eze ndiigbos are always clashing with the real Kings in their various towns, Ohanaeze ndigbo have waded into the crisis several times and had vehemently condemned eze ndigbo title as an aberration.[color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by DollyParton1(f): 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
Iykopee:

^ oh reasoning ability when an idiott like urself just dont know when to stay away from anoda man's issues. smello u best get outta here. yorubastard.

Just like all the Yorubas have been saying since;
All you flat-heads and scumbags need to get your smelly selves outta of my beautiful southwest. Get your ass over to the east where yall tie wrappers while taking shit with your pseudo crown.
Or if you wanna stay in the southwest, ( we all know most of you wiill starve to death in your Biafra, hence your migration to the Odu'a nation in thousands) then you abide with the rules on ground or y'all keep getting thrashed like your Eze ndigbo.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by VirginFinder: 9:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
emmalexabl:
Afeniferere are bunch of confused old fools who decided to chase rat when their brown roof house is on fire..
Fulanis have been desecrating their land and kidnapping their obas and they never coughed.,so how come eze ndigbo (igbo affair).,is giving them insomnia ??

This generation of yorobass are FOOLISH AND DEVILISH !!

You are a bastard liar!
Will you say you are not aware of the hot exchanges between the Afenifere and Fulanis leaders of late?

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by SirShymexx: 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
Where's that accursed monkey, prophetfire?

This is a picture of what his coon ancestors look like with fez on fighting for the white man to destroy civilisations, kingdoms, and empires across Africa. The bastards who betrayed and killed their brothers and sisters for the white man - the curse/plague on the black race and the reason why we're fvcked up. Agents of destruction. grin

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Iykopee(m): 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
DollyParton1:

Just like all the Yorubas have been saying since;
All you flat-heads and scumbags need to get your smelly selves outta of my beautiful southwest. Get your ass over to the east where yall tie wrappers while taking shit with your pseudo crown.
Or if you wanna stay in the southwest, ( we all know most of you wiill starve to death in your Biafra, hence your migration to the Odu'a nation in thousands) then you abide with the rules on ground or y'all keep getting thrashed like your Eze ndigbo.

The igbos arent slaves to an idiott. Keep ur fvcking rules in ur damned pockets. Btw, ur brothers are living in the east. Why are they there? Now i dont have to do this back and forth with a yorubastard. Go get some sense.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by VirginFinder: 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
chuna1985:

How about the emir of kwara, is he Yoruba grin

You are a dullard!
Is Ilorin equivalent to Kwara?
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by SirShymexx: 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
Another picture of the traitors like prophetfire and his accursed ancestors - the bastards of a race and agents of destruction. grin

And they all had fez on - from the West African Frontier/Legion, to all of them scattered across Africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by ireasontight: 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
[/color]
VirginFinder:

You are a bastard liar!
Will you say you are not aware of the hot exchanges between the Afenifere and Fulanis leaders of late?
[color=#006600]
VirginFinder:

You are a bastard liar!
[quote author=VirginFinder post=390890
Hot exchange for mouth
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by VirginFinder: 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2015
ireasontight:
[/color][color=#006600][quote author=VirginFinder post=390890
Hot exchange for mouth

So why were the Fulani leaders jolted and responding?
Havent the abductors been found? Havent they been found to be common criminals?

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!
Is Ilorin equivalent to Kwara?

Dūllårdįnh grin......Is ilorin igbo land
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by omonnakoda: 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
Na aha Chineke na-eme ebere,

Onyenwe anyị nke Ụwa.

Otuto niile bụ nke Chineke

Mmehie agaghị agbanahụ ntaramahụhụ.

Igbo ndị bụ ndị mmehie
Igbo ndị bụ ohi
ndi Igbo ndi bu akwuna
Igbo ndị bu na-atọrọ mmadụ
Ndi Igbo bu ndị na-ere ọgwụ ọjọọ ọjọọ
ndi Igbo ndi bu na-apụnara mmadụ

N'ezie, dị ka e dere ya. Ha ga-nkume tụgbuo ha n'ihi na ha na-bụrụ ọnụ. Onye anābu ọnu site na Chineke
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Ritchiee: 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
chuna1985:

E pain d cannibal. Aboubaku
A documented cannibal spotted...
Go and read about your culture here... http://www.heretical.com/cannibal/nigeria.html
Have you had your knuckles today?
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by DollyParton1(f): 11:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
Iykopee:

The igbos arent slaves to an idiott. Keep ur fvcking rules in ur damned pockets. Btw, ur brothers are living in the east. Why are they there? Now i dont have to do this back and forth with a yorubastard. Go get some sense.

Its not a matter of slavery, but a matter of common sense, that makes u realize you don't just act like a baboon anywhere you find yourself. And until you lot learn that, y'all will keep getting your igbotic aśses whooped.

My brothers are not migrating en masse to the east, neither are they being nuisance to their hosts. The Yorubas have sense and do show respect, but I can't day the same for your fellow flat-heads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by phazotron(m): 12:40am On Oct 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by mickey45: 1:27am On Oct 18, 2015
sunnyb0b0:
How about the Sarkin Hausawa and Sarkin Fulani?

Both of them don't go gallivant around with Crowns that even their kings only wear on ceremonial occasions.
This is not to support the actions meted on him, but rather a man should first acknowledge his own part in a fracas before asking anyone else for apology.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by tpiander: 2:20am On Oct 18, 2015
lygn19:

Ondo state is the one with rocks and forest all over if I remember well, so if I come to Ondo and I want to start breaking these rocks into gravel whicb I would pay for to the govt, if after I start and I measure it and pay royalty to the state .

what do you mean by this anyway?
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by onenaira3: 2:27am On Oct 18, 2015
Oh the Afenifere is still talking? Wetin happen to their threat of dealing with Fulani's? Wetin happen to their threat of removing Fulani from Southwest? Wet in happen to their threat of living Nigeria and disintegration,which we are all begging they hurry to f2k up and leave already.

Bunch of clowns. Oya come dethrone now. We'll see
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by chrisblack: 6:25am On Oct 18, 2015
sunnyb0b0:
How about the Sarkin Hausawa and Sarkin Fulani?
you said sark in but not Emir. The sarkin will never I repeat never equate himself to an Emir.he sees himself as just a person appointed by his people to represent their interest and need for peaceful coexistence while obeying the rules and traditions of his host.How many times have seen fractions between the hausas and other tribes.The Eze indigbo usually tries to see himself equivalent to a king in another's domain and always feel should be accorded such respect

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by chrisblack: 6:31am On Oct 18, 2015
cbrass:

In the southwest? That's not possible, somethings are not just possible grin even the Emir of Ilorin that was birthed by the ilorin Muslims knows his boundary and that's after many years let alone immigrants coming into a land where they are easily out numbered
leave the dreamer its just time they will start flogging them publicly from parading themselves as Eze rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by uncleade(m): 7:06am On Oct 18, 2015
The earlier the better.I strongly believe that the indigent of Ilorin should know what I'm trying to say. A word for a wise is enough.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Gamesmart: 9:07am On Oct 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:

we are talking about events in yorubaland here.

We are talking about an issue between a Yoruba Monarch and a self-appointed King on Yorubaland, but all you keep on referring to was that "Yorubas should take on someone their own size instead".

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by prophetfire: 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
DollyParton1:

yet you keep killing yourselves to live in the accursed land.
Heck! An igbo family of ten stays in a one room, all because they wanna live in Lagos the accursed land.
Sit down airhead!!!
I didn come here 2 defend any Igbo.I am against clannish folks like you who dnt want to move with the times.I just hope I am not joining issues with a pro s-x hawker.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by prophetfire: 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
SirShymexx:
Another picture of the traitors like prophetfire and his accursed ancestors - the bastards of a race and agents of destruction. grin

And they all had fez on - from the West African Frontier/Legion, to all of them scattered across Africa.

what exactly are U talking about?you have no clear-cut direction of argument. You are just beating about the bush.you were defending ur retarded culture and now u say I helped de white whoop the pathetic slow arse of ur ancestors. I beg ur pardon,I wasnt born when ur ancestors arse were whooped,so I cldnt hav done so. Ur ancestors sorry arse was whooped bcs they failed to embrace mordern society like u re doing by clinging to an accursed culture.mind u I never said culture is bad but a culture that promotes clannish life and division and squables among brothers of the same nation in a world that has turned to a global village where folks put synergies and do mergers to wield bigger power and influence in a highly competitive world is an accursed culture on the people practising it. If u dnt reform it 2 embrace modern realities,the europeans will come again and whoop u and ur kids sorry arses to shreds this time around.I love u thats why I am telling u a top secret.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by nochildsplay(m): 7:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
You want to leave Nigeria and get biafra country but still installing useless Eze everywhere isn't You want biafra and yet still clamouring for more ministerial nomination isn't You want biafra but yet refused to vacate yoruba, edo, hausa, igala land isn't You want biafra yet all your livelihood, your money, your properties, your business, your everything is in Lagos, Abuja, ibadan, kano etc and yet you want biafra you must be kidding my people I repeat you must be kidding, you are not yet serious I mean you lack seriousness.

Fed Govt should arrest him and lock him up until the igbo wake up and understand you don't stay in another man land, develop the land and left your own land in shambles and underdeveloped and be asking for biafra nonsense.

I know I have angers them again and pour salt over their wound well take it pain that way ok. Truth pains like mad but must be said
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by tpiander: 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
where is this "development" people keep referring to though?

the one in lagos?

it's more appropriate to admit the fact that you are simply earning a living just like everyone else, which one is "development" and where is it?

see how someone was talking of mining rocks and whatnot, where is all that coming from?

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Folashadeh(f): 7:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
Well said; Bet can a Yoruba man contest for Party Chairman in their so-called Biafra-states..

Bet come to Southwest, especially Lagos.... I know very soon An Igbo man will contest for Oba of Lagos State after contesting for Governor..

Agba yin o toh le rara ooooo grin grin

Firefire:
I don't support this call outrightly but...

“It is globally accepted that there cannot be two kings in the same domain as there cannot be two captains in the same boat.”

However, this calls is against the spirit of National Unity and Oneness, BUT our Igbo brothers and sisters should tread softly and let understand our limitation when on foreign land until the law is amended.

Agba ki wa lo ja, ki ori omo tuntun wo oooo.

I am proudly Nigerian and not advocating for any tribe / race.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Firefire(m): 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
Folashadeh:
Well said; Bet can a Yoruba man contest for Party Chairman in their so-called Biafra-states..

Bet come to Southwest, especially Lagos.... I know very soon An Igbo man will contest for Oba of Lagos State after contesting for Governor..

Agba yin o toh le rara ooooo grin grin

OmoFolashade, Oku atotonu, tongue

Agba wa ku to le e. Sugbon, okun ki hoo ruru, kawa ruru.

Patience is a great virtue.
Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Folashadeh(f): 9:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
Assuming someone like you is in power ,then the Biafrans will be like; A kò lè tìtorí pé ònà jìn kí a wà séyìn
grin grin

Firefire:

OmoFolashade, Oku atotonu, tongue

Agba wa ku to le e. Sugbon, okun ki hoo ruru, kawa ruru.

Patience is a great virtue.

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by StOla: 9:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
The self acclaimed Eze Ndigbo of Akure claimed he visited the Deji if Akure in company of his own chief(s).

Is this chief someone invested with the title by a real Eze in Igboland, or was/were this chief(s) invested with the chieftaincy by this fake Eze parading himself in Akure?

If the 2nd scenario is true, by what authority does a lone Igbo immigrant in Akure without a domain get to make another fellow refugee a chief on foreign soil?

Is there anything left to be said in terms of how Yorubas have been asleep while the covetous Igbo has been scheming to become overlords in Yoruba land? They even complain about the lawful use of Yoruba language and Yoruba culture in our own Yoruba societies.

Ahmadu Bello was the prophet who spilled the Igbo beans.

As for those mentioning Sarkin Fulani and whatnot, I don't recall that any Northern ruler with a domain in the North is addressed as Sarkin. Neither do I recall that the Sarkins on foreign land are clad as Emirs or also appoint their own chiefs or give titles on foreign land.

Let the flogging be repeated, till covetousness is eradicated.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland by Firefire(m): 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
Folashadeh:
Assuming someone like you is in power ,then the Biafrans will be like; A kò lè tìtorí pé ònà jìn kí a wà séyìn
grin grin

Ogidi Omo Odua, tongue

Inumi dun pupo fun awon aami ti o fi si awon oro re.

Laifi igba kan bo ikan ninu, ajumo gbepo, ninu alafia, laisi rogbodiyan, se pataki pupo.

Ki alafia Oluwa ma ba yin gbe. Ase!

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online / Ekiti 2018 Election: PDP Wins Fayose’s Polling Unit / Aisha Buhari Greets Wike: "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Sweet Us Well Well"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.