Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos (97150 Views)

Laura Ikeji Denies Living In Linda Ikeji's House & Leaving Instagram / Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party! (Photos) / Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by thexzy(m): 3:43am On Oct 18, 2015
If you like acquire heaven on earth, without Christ everything is vanity. You simply need Jesus in your life Coz He'§ the most richest asset one can ever acquire for life till eternity.
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by mikolo80: 5:47am On Oct 18, 2015
F50:
Formatted
badly pained
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Nobody: 5:51am On Oct 18, 2015
mikolo80:
badly pained
Toddler
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by benedictnsi(m): 7:21am On Oct 18, 2015
mzpositive:
Yuour signature na wa oooh
Lol..... Do you like it May be in referring to you
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by sainttyayo(m): 8:35am On Oct 18, 2015
That is interesting, hardwork pays. Buying house in such a location is a wise investment.

This rugged Gateway mini Laptop is available for sales is deliverable anywhere in Nigeria. For more enquiry: Call/Whatsapp 08075358888 BB: 58AB2B08 Email: saint4doubleportion@gmail.com

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by tranxo(m): 9:36am On Oct 18, 2015
angieberry:
Lool
Na gen dey worry you abi?
lol. In Nigeria that should be the first consideration na. Abi the house also get IPP?

Welcome.

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by iconize(m): 10:40am On Oct 18, 2015
firstEVA:
[s]hahaha, you keep asking yourself the same question like a deluded nitwit even when the answer stares you in the face grin

U are so stupid you don't even know, you clearly represent what every parent prays against for their children, a dependent old fool.

A women leeching on a man is not the worst thing on earth but a man leaching on women is the worst thing ever and questions your manhood, you are not a man you crazy son of a bittch, u are an embarrassment tongue

Get lost you basstarrd!![/s]

You're a stark lunatic!

A stark lunatic like you wants to drive a car? If wishes were horses, a mentally deranged beggar like you would ride. grin grin grin

Sket, you think for the fact that yo BOYFRIEND plays pub snooker with yo cesspit cum pussi - automatically means that he owes you something?

Heck, yo post is a 100km far from being lucid.

I'm suggesting to yo fugly impoverished parents to give you out to the hospital - to be used as a laboratory mouse, because you're a massive waste of space.

Anyway, don't get me started because I'll beat you up like a biatch and leave you dazed.

PS: I don't take prisoners, whether male or female. grin grin grin
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 18, 2015
iconize:

You're a stark lunatic!

A stark lunatic like you wants to drive a car? If wishes were horses, a mentally deranged beggar like you would ride. grin grin grin

Sket, you think for the fact that yo BOYFRIEND plays pub snooker with yo cesspit cum pussi - automatically means that he owes you something?

Heck, yo post is a 100km far from being lucid.

I'm suggesting to yo fugly impoverished parents to give you out to the hospital - to be used as a laboratory mouse, because you're a massive waste of space.

Anyway, don't get me started because I'll beat you up like a biatch and leave you dazed.

PS: I don't take prisoners, whether male or female. grin grin grin
you bastard son of a thousand fathers. The biitch here is you and of course your whorish mother. I am convinced you visit that thread at least twice in a day since it was created, raving lunatic grin

I shouldn't get you started? Lol, of all my adversaries, you are the biggest joke of them all. Is that suppose to be the part where I get scared and tell you bye? You are a basstarrd, and may Amadioha strike your left ear for even making that statement.

Do you ever intend to move out of your mother's house you dependent old fool? Your whorish mum still feeds you at your age, you re probably looking for someone like Linda Ikeji to marry, hahahahahahahahahahaha. Sucessful women like that are alergic to never do wells like you, son of a biitch cheesy
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by iconize(m): 11:36am On Oct 18, 2015
firstEVA:
[s]you bastard son of a thousand fathers. The biitch here is you and of course your whorish mother. I am convinced you visit that thread at least twice in a day since it was created, raving lunatic grin

I shouldn't get you started? Lol, of all my adversaries, you are the biggest joke of them all. Is that suppose to be the part where I get scared and tell you bye? You are a basstarrd, and may Amadioha strike your left ear for even making that statement.

Do you ever intend to move out of your mother's house you dependent old fool? Your whorish mum still feeds you at your age, you re probably looking for someone like Linda Ikeji to marry, hahahahahahahahahahaha. Sucessful women like that are alergic to never do wells like you, son of a biitch cheesy[/s]

Lmao.

Expecting a UN certified moronic begging sket like you to come up with something logical - is equivalent to expecting Nigeria to became a first world country any time soon. grin grin grin

Heck, which institution produced you? Honestly, I doubt if you ever attended a high school - insolent biatch.

I usually don't illiterate-speak. But then, letting you, an odious and imbecilic peasant go scot-free would be my greatest undoing today. undecided

I need to pummel yo sper.m filled cranium and sper.m bloated bum so next time, you won't dare talk to yo god rudely. grin grin grin

Don't call me dependent, because I'm not yo brother who bleaches his skin to attract girls that will buy him a car.

Now, It's evident that foolishness reigns supreme in yo family. grin grin grin

UN should order NATO forces to nuke out anybody that shares the same blood with you. grin grin grin
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by mzpositive(f): 11:58am On Oct 18, 2015
benedictnsi:

Lol..... Do you like it May be in referring to you
Not bad
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by mikolo80: 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
F50:
Toddler
Hahahahahaha mad pained
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by danfidel01(m): 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
Really happy for dis girl.... Dis is the best that can happen to her....
And for those who think her blog is tiny or she doesn't make enough money from her blog!!!! what a sorry case....

She is the biggest source of information to Nigerians abroad and like someone said before, a company pays her 5million Naira per month for ads...(just one company)
Lest I forget, her single status is Berra than the life of so many miserable wannabes. She is also a source of inspiration to young ladies and even men through her frequent programs, seminars and workshops she organises so as to help upcoming entrepreneurs.
So, haters should plz STFU and start improving their own lives.
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by danfidel01(m): 1:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
danfidel01:
Really happy for dis girl.... Dis is the best that can happen to her....
And for those who think her blog is tiny or she doesn't make enough money from her blog!!!! what a sorry case....

She is the biggest source of information to Nigerians abroad and like someone said before, a company pays her 5million Naira per month for ads...(just one company)
Lest I forget, her single status is Berra than the life of so many miserable wannabes. She is also a source of inspiration to young ladies and even men through her frequent programs, seminars and workshops she organises so as to help upcoming entrepreneurs.
So, haters should plz STFU and start improving their own lives.
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
iconize:

Lmao.

Expecting a UN certified moronic begging sket like you to come up with something logical - is equivalent to expecting Nigeria to became a first world country any time soon. grin grin grin

Heck, which institution produced you? Honestly, I doubt if you ever attended a high school - insolent biatch.

I usually don't illiterate-speak. But then, letting you, an odious and imbecilic peasant go scot-free would be my greatest undoing today. undecided

I need to pummel yo sper.m filled cranium and sper.m bloated bum so next time, you won't dare talk to yo god rudely. grin grin grin

Don't call me dependent, because I'm not yo brother who bleaches his skin to attract girls that will buy him a car.

UN should order NATO forces to nuke out anybody that shares the same blood with you. grin grin grin
you keep striking out my posts but you and I know that the effect and impact is embedded in your soul just like my almost two year old thread. You can strike it out, it actually does not change a thing grin

Iconize, you are an icon of foolishness and stupidity, you are head over hills in love with Linda ikeji because she has a mansion worth millions, where is your pride as a man you stupid gold digger? You want a woman you can feed off, from your mama's house to another woman's house, you are cursed you son of a biitch! You should be tied to a car and dragged on the floor to death you lazy bone. Are you trying to tell me you bleach to attract women? You've mentioned it severally, quite a shame. Iconize the lazy basstard, we are not on the same level, not now not ever, I don't relate with dependent mofos who are constantly looking for who to hide under their wings, when I meet your type, I spit on you and tell you to go to hell.

Your dad must be as useless as you are, lol.
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by mickeyenglish(m): 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
iconize:

Lmao.

hanhan. ...... Baba no se kill d gal..... Pls oh.. .na beg I dey the beg ooh....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by DonXavi(m): 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
F
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by hicent: 1:53pm On Oct 18, 2015
congrats 2 her..but vanity upon vanity all is vanity.. i rest My Case.
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by iconize(m): 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
firstEVA:
[s]you keep striking out my posts but you and I know that the effect and impact is embedded in your soul just like my almost two year old thread. You can strike it out, it actually does not change a thing grin

Iconize, you are an icon of foolishness and stupidity, you are head over hills in love with Linda ikeji because she has a mansion worth millions, where is your pride as a man you stupid gold digger? You want a woman you can feed off, from your mama's house to another woman's house, you are cursed you son of a biitch! You should be tied to a car and dragged on the floor to death you lazy bone. Are you trying to tell me you bleach to attract women? You've mentioned it severally, quite a shame. Iconize the lazy basstard, we are not on the same level, not now not ever, I don't relate with dependent mofos who are constantly looking for who to hide under their wings, when I meet your type, I spit on you and tell you to go to hell.

Your dad must be as useless as you are, lol.[/s]

You're a moronic leech!

It's evident you're dazed. I've pummeled you to stupor, hence the incoherent gibberish above. Lol.

I'm glad you've come to realize that we're not on the same "level". An idiotic and smelly sket that resides in a piggery - can never match my audacity in all ramifications of life.
grin grin grin

God-accursed begging pig, you created a thread, complaining bitterly that yo BOYFRIEND who digs yo cesspit-cum-pussi every night with an iron rod - has two cars and has refused to give you one.

Now, you're talking about another person being dependent - you're a moronic person!

Are you sure you've a functioning brain? grin grin grin grin

Vacuous piggery inhabitants like you don't talk back at me when I scold them. I'm yo god, you know. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by iconize(m): 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
mickeyenglish:
hanhan. ...... Baba no se kill d gal..... Pls oh.. .na beg I dey the beg ooh....

Lol.

Even as a lady, you don't talk to yo god rudely and expect a pat on the back. I'll pummel you heavily, then pat you on the butt. Lol.

As for FirstEVA, after beating her up like a biatch, she'll bring her bloated butt for a pat. grin grin grin
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
iconize:

You're a moronic leech!

It's evident you're dazed. I've pummeled you to stupor, hence the incoherent gibberish above. Lol.

I'm glad you've come to realize that we're not on the same "level". An idiotic and smelly sket that resides in a piggery - can never match my audacity in all ramifications of life.
grin grin grin

God-accursed begging pig, you created a thread, complaining bitterly that yo BOYFRIEND who digs yo cesspit-cum-pussi every night with an iron rod - has two cars and has refused to give you one.

Now, you're talking about another person being dependent - you're a moronic person!

Are you sure you've a functioning brain? grin grin grin grin

Vacuous piggery inhabitants like you don't talk back at me when I scold them. I'm yo God, you know. grin grin grin

hahahahahahahahahaha, emotional blackmail, I shouldn't talk back at you you say? Lol. You are a slave, a dependent scum looking for a wealthy single female to attach to, you aren't a man not to talk of a god, I speak to you how and when I want to, I have no regards for low lives.

Who have you dazed? Lol, I haven't even started with you you want to give up by claiming you have dazed me? You are high to cheap weed.

You want to deny being dependent at your age? What's the explanation for the orgazm you got upon seeing Linda ikeji 500 Million Naira mansion? Only low lives dependent gold diggers like iconize would lose sleep over a woman's achievement and start masturbating all around a thread.

Cursed soul
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
iconize:

Lol.

Even as a lady, you don't talk to yo god rudely and expect a pat on the back. I'll pummel you heavily, then pat you on the butt. Lol.

As for FirstEVA, after beating her up like a biatch, she'll bring her bloated butt for a pat. grin grin grin
man gold digger grin Linda ikeji will reject you to your face. Lazy scum.
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by iconize(m): 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
firstEVA:
[s]hahahahahahahahahaha, emotional blackmail, I shouldn't talk back at you you say? Lol. You are a slave, a dependent scum looking for a wealthy single female to attach to, you aren't a man not to talk of a god, I speak to you how and when I want to, I have no regards for low lives.

Who have you dazed? Lol, I haven't even started with you you want to give up by claiming you have dazed me? You are high to cheap weed.

You want to deny being dependent at your age? What's the explanation for the orgazm you got upon seeing Linda ikeji 500 Million Naira mansion? Only low lives dependent gold diggers like iconize would lose sleep over a woman's achievement and start masturbating all around a thread.

Cursed soul[/s]

You're a moronic thief!

Are you raving mad because I called you out or because you wish you were like Linda? Either way, you're still a walking corpse with no iota of intelligence and dignity. grin grin grin grin

And again, this insolent piggery inhabitant, without proof is saying that another person is dependent, whereas she stay put creating threads - begging her BOYFRIEND to buy her a car. grin grin grin grin

Anybody with a functioning brain can easily grasp who epitomizes dependence without dropping a sweat.

Like I said earlier, UN should order NATO forces to nuke out anybody who shares the same blood with you. grin grin grin

Y'all in yo family have adopted desperate and ridiculous measures to see to the procurement of a car - which y'all poverty-stricken lunatics desperately need. grin grin grin

You stay put sucking dick.s, while yo brother has bleached his skin to attract girls. grin grin grin

I'll have to call the NPF to stake out yo family, lest y'all greedy thieves start hijacking cars in the streets of Naija. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by iconize(m): 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
firstEVA:
man gold digger grin Linda ikeji will reject you to your face. Lazy scum.

Lmao.

You epitomize dumbness. Sket, I'm beating you up - so, stop huffing and puffing like a tout.
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by iconize(m): 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
FirstEVA, I told you I don't take prisoners, whether male or female. grin grin grin

Anyway, it was fun pummeling an illiterate sket like you. Next time, don't come at yo god. grin grin grin

As you know, after the beating comes the patting on the butt. grin grin grin

Now, bring yo butt to yo god - Iconize, for an eroti.c patting. grin grin grin

Cc: V0lv0
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
iconize:
FirstEVA, I told you I don't take prisoners, whether male or female. grin grin grin

Anyway, it was fun pummeling an illiterate sket like you. Next time, don't come at yo god. grin grin grin

As you know, after the beating comes the patting on the butt. grin grin grin

Now, bring yo butt to yo god - Iconize, for an eroti.c patting. grin grin grin

Cc: V0lv0
hahahahah, the son of a biitch is giving up, lol, why not stay longer so I beat you to death, you are already bleeding around the forum, next time you keep firsteva off your retartded lips, son of a biitch!
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by iconize(m): 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
firstEVA:
hahahahah, the son of a biitch is giving up, lol, why not stay longer so I beat you to death, you are already bleeding around the forum, next time you keep firsteva off your retartded lips, son of a biitch!

Chic, don't flatter yourself. Nobody beats his/her god, you should know this. grin grin grin grin

And also, our posts clearly shows who is beating each other up. grin grin grin

Bring yo' bloated butt for an eroti.c patting, and stop huffing and puffing. grin grin grin
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
iconize:

You're a moronic thief!

Are you raving mad because I called you out or because you wish you were like Linda? Either way, you're still a walking corpse with no iota of intelligence and dignity. grin grin grin grin

And again, this insolent piggery inhabitant, without proof is saying that another person is dependent, whereas she stay put creating threads - begging her BOYFRIEND to buy her a car. grin grin grin grin

Anybody with a functioning brain can easily grasp who epitomizes dependence without dropping a sweat.

Like I said earlier, UN should order NATO forces to nuke out anybody who shares the same blood with you. grin grin grin

Y'all in yo family have adopted desperate and ridiculous measures to see to the procurement of a car - which y'all poverty-stricken lunatics desperately need. grin grin grin

You stay put sucking dick.s, while yo brother has bleached his skin to attract girls. grin grin grin

I'll have to call the NPF to stake out yo family, lest y'all greedy thieves start hijacking cars in the streets of Naija. grin grin grin grin
imbecillic retarrrd who gets orgazzm at the sight of successful women, it's easy to tell you are Dependent asshole. The greatest mistake made by your whorish mum was to allow you vagabond of a father impregnate her, she wouldn't have had the burden of looking after an over aged son at her age. You should be ashamed of yourself.

The bleached skin story again, lol, you add bleaching to your present condition, then you are not meant to live, you should be dead.
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
iconize:

Chic, don't flatter yourself. Nobody beats his/her god, you should know this. grin grin grin grin

And also, our posts clearly shows who is beating each other up. grin grin grin

Bring yo' bloated butt for an eroti.c patting, and stop huffing and puffing. grin grin grin
you are right about no one beating his or her god, I know my god when I see one, I am still trying to decipher if you are a man, you are talking about god, lol. That is a status you will never achieve in this life and the next one.

Did you say erötic massage? Lol, you are the biggest joke of the century, a poverty stricken low life nitwit wants to give an erötic massage, hahahahahahah, you can start your erötic massage with the hen at your back yard.
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
iconize:

Lmao.

You epitomize dumbness. Sket, I'm beating you up - so, stop huffing and puffing like a tout.
gold digger, Linda will still reject your ass any day any time.
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
@ firstEVA and iconize

Both of you should look for a room and get laid. Jeez!

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by iconize(m): 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
firstEVA:
[s]imbecillic retarrrd who gets orgazzm at the sight of successful women, it's easy to tell you are Dependent asshole. The greatest mistake made by your whorish mum was to allow you vagabond of a father impregnate her, she wouldn't have had the burden of looking after an over aged son at her age. You should be ashamed of yourself.

The bleached skin story again, lol, you add bleaching to your present condition, then you are not meant to live, you should be dead.[/s]

What a truck load of incoherent gibberish - into the waste bin it goes.

Stop deluding yourself. And also stop huffing and puffing.

You've been beaten to stupor, and now is time for an eroti.c patting. grin grin grin grin

However, you might just get beaten again if you keep trying yo luck. Lol.
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
mikolo80:
Hahahahahaha mad pained

1 day old

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Davido Visits MC Oluomo’s Hotel In Oshodi / Angela Okorie, Husband And Son Shine In New Photos / Tiwa Savage: I Might Go Naked In My Next Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.