Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos (97017 Views)

Laura Ikeji Denies Living In Linda Ikeji's House & Leaving Instagram / Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party! (Photos) / Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Godmother(f): 6:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
magicminister:
To the ladies out there, you can do it without lying on your back!!

To you and guys out there, you can help them do it without insisting they get on their backs cheesy
If there are no buyers the market will foldgrin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by SirShymexx: 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
sukkot:
[b]ok i see your over-sight when you said i nearly took the bait. you are saying ' she cannot afford that lifestyle ' <<< and this is the bait i took thinking she can afford the lifestyle. listen, my premise was never on whether she could afford the lifestyle or not. that wasnt the angle i was coming at the situation from. thats the angle you brought it into and i agreed with you that of course she cant afford the lifestyle. my premise and my angle was that she is money laundering for a politician. so as you can see, your misconception is in thinking i was looking at this situation from your premise.

and i have done business with people involving large sums contrary to what you believe and i can tell you that (1) humans respond to severe threats of violence if the person threatening the violence is a very powerful and influential person and (2) if the person is willing to compensate you handsomely to where if you run or if you stay and do the business, you get the same amount, 100 percent of the time they would do the business because they can become trusted and make more.

you only get duped if you want someone to launder 50 grand and you are paying them 5 grand. but no smart business man will entrust you with more than he is willing to pay you. so if you learn these basic ethics of business, you can never go wrong[/b]

Say no more, big bredrin.

Anyway, you're somewhat naive about people and how innately greedy the average human being is. Please, be watchful and don't be a victim.

Folks who launder money don't get more than 5-10% of what they launder cos there'll always be other people involved. You'd be extremely lucky to get more than that. Business is business - you have to take it or leave it. Also, how many people have the patience for small steady/constant rewards - when in their greedy mindset, they want big rewards at once?

Not everyone views things like you and I - we're a different breed with a mentality from an era where it's loyalty above everything. All these paigons running around today just want everything at once, hence the tendency to be unnecessarily greedy. And when you're like that, family is the last time on ya mind.

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by SirShymexx: 6:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
Toby77:

This is how Abrahamovich got to billionaire status. He met the now dead boris berevzoksy, and was connected to the upper echelons of the Kremlin. He was already a big boy though, but no where near billionaire status. Boris introduced him to a scheme then, and another Ukrainian fellow too Badri....something and they bought from the gov't Rosneft then at almost a paltry sum of it's true value in a very shabby privatisation scheme. It was during Yeltsin time. When Putin came, and they saw the fraud involved they decided to buy Rosneft back and forced him to sell his shares and it was what catapulted him to billionaire status. He fled cos putin was breathing down on there necks but there were reports he was favored by Putin Unlike the Boris guy who sought asylum and eventually died in London. That massive payments for the shared of Rosneft was made by the Russian Govt to him and it went to the Cayman Island's. That's how he got the billions.

That was the IMF and world bank auction of all Russian assets during Yeltsin's era.

Anyway, they all laundered their money via London and most of it went through the city to Cayman Islands.

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Mykelpato(m): 6:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
This looks like a familiar Hotel
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by sukkot: 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
SirShymexx:

Say no more, big bredrin.

Anyway, you're somewhat naive about people and how innately greedy the average human being is. Please, be watchful and don't be a victim.

Folks who launder money don't get more than 5-10% of what they launder cos there'll always be people involved. You'd be extremely to get more than that.
Business is business - you have to take it or leave it. Also, how many people have the patience for small steady/constant rewards - when in their greedy mindset, they want big rewards at once?

Not everyone views things like you and I - we're a different breed with a mentality from an era where it's loyalty above everything. All these paigons running around today just want everything at once, hence the tendency to be unnecessarily greedy. And when you're like that, family is the last time on ya mind.
[b] brah you are very ignorant to the money laundering world. this is raw cash they are dealing with and it is very easy for someone to run away with raw cash so these politicians have accepted that they have to enrich someone who will be used for laundering. why do you think aluko and the ghana boy are billionaires overnight from laundering ? you are thinking too small bro. when you launder money on a large scale like diezani type of scale, its fifty-fifty profit. why will i launder billions for you when you are paying me thousands ? why dont i just run with the money ? you have to think bro. you speak like someone who has not experienced the underworld of the rich. money launderers to the rich become billionaires overnight. why will you run away from that ? you are thinking the way small thieves think who try to run away with small money. why will you run away if i have 10 billion dollars to launder and i say half is yours if you can launder it successfully ? raise your mind brah lol. you are thinking like someone in the small leagues [/b] grin

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Abeos(m): 6:53pm On Oct 17, 2015
money good o
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by IYANGBALI: 6:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
benedictnsi:
Truth be told..... It's a nice apartment....

But she needs a man that will teach her how to be frugal in spending........ I guess she just wanted to draw attention with this though I know she can afford it.

It's good to keep a standard though°°°°°°°
with this property no single man fit put head unless him wan fok,collect her money and run away
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by benedictnsi(m): 6:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
IYANGBALI:
with this property no single man fit put head unless him wan fok,collect her money and run away

grin you sure
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Churchillumoren: 6:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
Congrats. .but what biz do u do...website?.....Tinubu, Dangote, Otedola, don't have homes worth 850m...

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by totorimi: 6:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
EFCC OOOOOOOIII Pls come check the source of wealth. Oshiomale said 150bn dollars is missing o

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by sukkot: 7:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
nobeku:
My bro,when you are able to afford that kind of house in the pic I posted,you should be CASTRATED to say at the least that light will be your problem..or water...The house is FULLY SOLAR POWERED..PHCN is an option..The borehole is solar powered..You need to see the crib..The swimmimg pool downstairs which is indoor and is cleaned by little toy-like looking robots is just bordering one of the living rooms..The masters bedroom "pool" is MAD..Anyone that goes for the kind of linda Ikeji's with that amount obviously doesnt have the proportionate taste and style TO COMPLEMENT evry..
bro, what i used was a figure of speech. of course if you can afford that your house in the pic then of course you can afford whatever it takes to run it. i know that. however with serviced apartments you do not need to even bother about light or gateman or cleaning your compound, or fixing something that is damaged, or painting the outside of your house if the paint is fading or eensuring the inverter is working at all times or whatever you can think off. it is serviced meaning all these things are done by management. these are luxury condos and apartments and this is why they cost more than the house you put up. because all you have to do is pay your annual service charge and thats it. you have an invisible hand taking care of everything else. thats what you are paying for when you buy serviced luxury apartments. for the most part only white embassy staffs live in this type of serviced apartments that linda ikeji bought not nigerians.

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by IYANGBALI: 7:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
benedictnsi:

grin you sure
trust nigerian guys now unless the one wey go be her houseboy
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by SirShymexx: 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
sukkot:
[b] brah you are very ignorant to the money laundering world. this is raw cash they are dealing with and it is very easy for someone to run away with raw cash so these politicians have accepted that they have to enrich someone who will be used for laundering. why do you think aluko and the ghana boy are billionaires overnight from laundering ? you are thinking too small bro. when you launder money on a large scale like diezani type of scale, its fifty-fifty profit. why will i launder billions for you when you are paying me thousands ? why dont i just run with the money ? you have to think bro. you speak like someone who has not experienced the underworld of the rich. money launderers to the rich become billionaires overnight. why will you run away from that ? you are thinking the way small thieves think who try to run away with small money. why will you run away if i have 10 billion dollars to launder and i say half is yours if you can launder it successfully ? raise your mind brah lol. you are thinking like someone in the small leagues [/b] grin

Lmao.

And you think the ones laundering billions do it the crude way with $100,000 strapped to just some anybody, no? I don't think they're that silly. Can't you see those guy run big companies that're most likely linked to top folks across the world into massive money laundering? Isn't the Aluko guy the same kneegrow taking pictures with top US celebrities and a massive yacht? And you think the same guy has time for crude people and strapping money on the body, when he can easily wash tens of millions of dirty money via his links?

Now, let's go to the small scale money laundering. With that - there are always other people involved before it gets to the person moving the money, hence the percentage will always be small.

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by sukkot: 7:13pm On Oct 17, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lmao.

And you think the ones laundering billions do it the crude way with $100,000 strapped to just some anybody, no? I don't think they're that silly. Can't you see those guy run big companies that're most likely linked to top folks across the world into massive money laundering? Isn't the Aluko guy the same kneegrow taking pictures with top US celebrities and a massive yacht? And you think the same guy has time for crude people and strapping money on the body, when he can easily wash tens of millions of dirty money via his links?

Now, let's go to the small scale money laundering. With that - there are always other people involved before it gets to the person moving the money, hence the percentage will always be small.
depends on their level of awareness. someone like akpabio does not look like a sophisticated man. i am sure he is someone that can employ this crude method, while diezani schooled at howard university and her brother is a bishop in manchester so she will use more sophisticated methods. so it depends on each individuals level of awareness and sophistication wink

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by kepal99(m): 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
bettercreature:
I dont think she bought it from her hard earn cash,she is probably dating a polithiefian or one rich guy somewhere in the wilderness,if she could buy such house from that tiny website,am sure seun should be able to buy an island because nairaland is far bigger than that tiny blog,congrat anyway

Tiny blog you call it... If only you know whatsup, you wouldn't come talk trash.
Try create a blog and see if you can generate a traffic of 100 persons per day.
Go ask upcoming celebrities how much it costs for their songs to be promoted on her blog.
Go find out How many celebrities she's involved with.
You talking about one of the biggest gossiper 9ja has.
She's dong good for herself.
My One cent- Celebrate success if you hope to be successful.

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by mikolo80: 7:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
F50:
Naiev
more painment
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by SirShymexx: 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
sukkot:
depends on their level of awareness. someone like akpabio does not look like a sophisticated man. i am sure he is someone that can employ this crude method, while diezani schooled at howard university and her brother is a bishop in manchester so she will use more sophisticated methods. so it depends on each individuals level of awareness and sophistication wink

[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]

Bwahahahahaha @ the crude man.

Anyway, anyone with a brain won't do that with huge sums of money - the risk isn't worth it. And it's so easy to wash dirty money these days, you just need the right connect. The world needs that money - especially European countries. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Davindal(m): 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
To all the fools, witches, wizards, enemies of progress, nitwits, dumb-broke-asses, numskulls and slowpokes; doubting this very feat achieved by this young lady, this vibrant young Nigeria, this epitome of hardwork and hustling, this personification of “can do spirit”, this lady who has defied what seems to be the norm about our young ladies - I mean, spreading their legs before the could feed... #May you never smell good things in your lives.

I have been following this thread from the sidelines; and I have noticed that the most degrading comments have come from bunch of improvident and myopic fellows, who call themselves men(male); but inwardly they are worse than market women.

Why are you jealous of a lady, who is balling high? Most of you low-lifes have been disputing her blog earnings. Some of you have asked: “where is her husband?” As if having a husband is signatory to a fulfilled life on Earth; while there are so many married couples out there, with miserable life styles.

Let me remind you demented slowpokes. Linda started her blog way back - around 2006 or 7 - when blogging was virtually an unknown venture.
Then, she started it as a hubby. She didn't percieve or forsee the prospects of making money through blogging. It was more like a passion and fun to her; because it gives her joy doing it. Remember: it is only passion that keeps a person going in a kinda venture.

Furthermore, within a couple of years, people started requesting for Ads from. Infact, she was surprise when such was happening, because she didn't bargain for it. That made her to even enquire for Ad rates, from other people then; before she could come up with her own rates. Note: this was around 2009. Due to huge visits to her blog then, many companies started noticing her site, and infact started contacting her and queing up for Ad spaces on her blog - majority multinational companies.
It was the morney she was realizing then, that she used in building 2 big mansions for her parents in her village, and one for herself, plus cars etc.

Fast-farword to 2013, 2014 and now 2015. The blog keeps growing in popularity. Many more global companies are currently jostling for Ad spaces on her blog - if you doubt, visit her blog and see number of company banners.
She boast of more than a million visitors a day. So why won't foriegn companies beg for Ad spaces.

Let me give you doubters a brief insight of her earnings.

Check out all those banners; the least costs: N1000000.

Let me break it down a little more:
For leadboard(header), this part of her blog; she places only 2 banners, each at N9d0000 per month. The two companies banners to be placed there costs total is N1900000 a month.

For side bar Ads(top):

2 banners again at N500000 each for a month, that is N1000000.

For sidebar Ads(All site wide):

They are 30 in number, and each costs N400000 monthly. Then, that is N12000000 a month for all of them.

For sponsored posts;

She posts at minimum - 2 per day - at N50000 each. So the minimum of 2 is N100000 per day. Multiply this by average of 30 days in a month; you get N3000000.

For the one they call “page branding” :

She charges N1600000 per month.

So haters! Her total revenue fo direct advert alone is N19.5m monthly.

For her adsense revenue, I will not go detail on this, but in summary; she earns:
Cost Per Clic(CPC) X Click Through Rate(CTR)

14,700 x 0.45 = $6,615 daily.

Then in general, her monthly Adsense revenue is:

$6615 x 30 = $178,450(N39,690000) monthly.

So haters! See! Her total earning per month for now is:

N59,190,000. Per month.

So... If your are still in doubt; kindly contact her blog ads placement contact and hear for yourselves. You may pretend to be a PRO of a company and listent to charge quoting for you, or the send it as sms to your.

Please! Stop hating and ask God to bless your own hustles.

As for marriage, she will marry at God's appointed time.

#Quote me for a gibberish talk and die...idiots.

3 Likes

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
mikolo80:
more painment

Learner

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by sukkot: 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
SirShymexx:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]

Bwahahahahaha @ the crude man.

Anyway, anyone with a brain won't do that with huge sums of money - the risk isn't worth it. And it's so easy to wash dirty money these days, you just need the right connect. The world needs that money - especially European countries. grin
look at the guy speaking on the phone and raising his hand up ? lmao. thats not a sophisticated man at all

[img]http://theibompulpit.files./2010/12/gov-akpabio-at-tele-rally-2.jpg[/img] ^^^^ grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by SirShymexx: 7:41pm On Oct 17, 2015
sukkot:
look at the guy speaking on the phone and raising his hand up ? lmao. thats not a sophisticated man at all

<<<< grin grin

Bwahahahahahahaha.

He looks like Kamala (a legend - childhood memories) the WWF cum WWE legend with his protruding belly in that pic. grin

[img]http://1.bp..com/-0Ku6kgqxkDs/UqaJ4Cl3nzI/AAAAAAACDGI/xXTXW470rEU/s1600/s.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
Davindal:
To all the fools, witches, wizards, enemies of progress, nitwits, dumb-broke-asses, numskulls and slowpokes; doubting this very feat achieved by this young lady, this vibrant young Nigeria, this epitome of hardwork and hustling, this personification of can do spirit, this lady who have defied what seems to be the norm about our young ladies - I mean, spreading their legs before the could feed... #May you never smell good things in your lives. I have been following this thread from sidelines; and I have noticed that the most degrading comments have come from bunch of improvident and myopic fellow, who calls themselves men(male); but inwardly they are worse than market women.

Why are you jealous of a lady, who is balling high? Most of you low-lifes have disputed her blog earnings. Some of you have asked: “where is her husband?” As if having a husband is signatory to a fulfilled life on Earth; while there are so many married couples out there, with miserable life styles.

Let me remind you demented slowpokes. Linda started her blog way back -around 2006 or 7 - when blogging was virtually an unknown venture. Then, she started it as a hubby. She didn't percieve or forsee the prospects of making money through blogging. It was more like a passion and fun to her; because it gives her joy doing it. Remember: it is only a passion that keeps a person going in a kinda thing.

Within a couple of years, people started requesting for Ads from. Infact, she was surprise that such happened. That made her to even enquire for Ad rates from other people then, before she could come up with her own rates. Note: this was around 2009 and 2010. Due to huge visits to her blog then, many companies started noticing her site, and infact started queing up for Ad spaces on her blog. It was the morney she was realing then that she used in building 2 big mansions for her parents, and one for herself, plus cars etc.

Fast-farword to 2013, 2014 and now 2015. The blog keeps growing in popularity. Many more global companies a currently jostling for Ad space on her blog - if you doubt, visit her blog and see number of company banners.
She boast of more than a million visitors a day. So why won't foriegn companies beg for Ad spaces.

Let me give you doubters a brief insight of her earnings.

Check out all those banners; the least costs: N1000000.

Let me break it down a little more:
For leadboard(header), this part of her blog; she places only 2 banners, each at N9d0000 per month. The two companies banners to be placed there costs total is N1900000 a month.

For side bar Ads(top):

2 banners again at N500000 each for a month, that is N1000000.

For sidebar Ads(All site wide):

They are 30 in number, and each costs N400000 monthly. Then, that is N12000000 a month for all of them.

For sponsored posts;

She posts at minimum - 2 per day - at N50000 each. So the minimum of 2 is N100000 per day. Multiply this by average of 30 days in a month; you get N3000000.

For the one they call “page branding” :

She charges N1600000 per month.

So haters! Her total revenue fo direct advert alone is N19.5m monthly.

For her adsense revenue, I will not go detail on this, but in summary; she earns:
Cost Per Clic(CPC) X Click Through Rate(CTR)

14,700 x 0.45 = $6,615 daily.

Then in general, her monthly Adsense revenue is:

$6615 x 30 = $178,450(N39,690000) monthly.

So haters! See! Her total earning per month for now is:

N59,190,000. Per month.

So... If your are still in doubt; kindly contact her blog ads placement contact and hear for yourselves. You may pretend to be a PRO of a company and listent to charge quoting for you, or the send it as sms to your.

Please! Stop hating and ask God to bless your own hustles.

As for marriage, she will marry at God's appointed time.

#Quote me for a gibberish talk and die...idiots.

Mr Calculator even if she makes 60mil on a good month, only a mad person will pay a billion naira up front for a new house in banana island. Even if the money is in the bank do u know potential investment that money can yield if put on the right place. What happened to mortgage?

So as smart as Linda is she will go and dump 1 billion naira somewhere because she is looking for where she can take her bath?

Use your business sense a beg dont be slow. If she offers to fix that money in a bank for 10 yrs in exchange for her mortgage do u know how many banks will jump at it?
There are smarter ways the rich spend money if you dont know, not everybody does stone age investments like u are trying to insinuate.

Learn!

3 Likes

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by sukkot: 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
SirShymexx:

Bwahahahahahahaha.

He looks like Kamala (a legend - childhood memories) the WWF cum WWE legend with his protruding belly in that pic. grin

[img]http://1.bp..com/-0Ku6kgqxkDs/UqaJ4Cl3nzI/AAAAAAACDGI/xXTXW470rEU/s1600/s.gif[/img]

yeah he definitely a kamala alright. lol. i can see akpabio burying his loot in a grave in his backyard lmao
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by SirShymexx: 7:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
sukkot:
yeah he definitely a kamala alright. lol. i can see akpabio burying his loot in a grave in his backyard lmao

Bwahahahahahaha

Better leave the naij's Kamala alone before he ends up Muay Thai-ing you like he did Bret Hart. grin grin

[img]http://4.bp..com/-jDL5gqvd_Bo/UqaKzAUeyKI/AAAAAAACDGw/3AqLIuqP4PA/s1600/t.gif[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by adellam16(f): 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
How many people will live inside? And why advertising d house n price? Did she buy it from u?
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by gnykelly(m): 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
benedictnsi:
Truth be told..... It's a nice apartment....

But she needs a man that will teach her how to be frugal in spending........ I guess she just wanted to draw attention with this though I know she can afford it.

It's good to keep a standard though°°°°°°°
Bleep you. woman don't need any man to be happy. it is not a criteria. stop pushing her.

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by MsGlobalwonder(f): 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
benedictnsi:

No dear Buh I contributed too tongue
Lool. contributed? undecided As a reader or a client? In both cases she rendered a service and you made her get paid(reader) or you paid her(client/customer). It's win/win. Just that her "win" could conveniently afford 850M naira mansion at Banana Island. Not sure about yours grin

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by iconize(m): 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
firstEVA:
what shall it profit a woman to acquire all the wealth in the world and is still single at 36? By the time I am her age I would be through with child bearing and focus on my career.

Btw you strike me like a very matured guy who still lives with his mom.

Lol.

At the emboldened, it shall profit her dignity as she's apparently not a leech like you.

However, I seriously doubt if an idle lady like you - who stay put complaining that her BOYFRIEND has refused to give her one of his cars will understand what self-reliance means. grin grin grin

Anyway, you don't strike me as a leech. I know for sure that you're a leech - who's always on the losing end.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by 400billionman: 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
sukkot:
so she bought that piece of crap for 3 million pounds ? in england she will buy an estate with 3 million pounds

Exactly.

The house no make sense.. Just the location..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by babysophie(f): 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
magicminister:
Nice! The apartment is cool. Personally, its not my kinda apartment but its really cool. To the ladies out there, you can do it without lying on your back!!
Hw do u knw lying down wasn't involved ?

2 Likes

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by babysophie(f): 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
magicminister:
Nice! The apartment is cool. Personally, its not my kinda apartment but its really cool. To the ladies out there, you can do it without lying on your back!!
Hw do u knw lying down wasn't involved ?
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by nigeriancuban: 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
just watch out for another counter trend claiming that its a politician's mansion not Linda ikeji's.....for God sake how much does the so called bloggers even make,,,or someone wan tell me say Google pays bloggers?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?" / Linda Osifo Opening Mouth And Sleeping - Alexx Ekubo Shares Video / Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.