Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos (97015 Views)

Laura Ikeji Denies Living In Linda Ikeji's House & Leaving Instagram / Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party! (Photos) / Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
GodMode:

Go and look for her adverts rate.. Her blog should get at least
100million pageviews per month = $100,000.

I put "at least" $30,000 for her adsense because I'm not sure but it should be more than that.

$100,000 x 12 = "at least" $1.2m per year from adsense alone not including her normal ad rates.

cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by d33types: 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
Izunwa:

That's interesting cool . pls how do you Google search images?

Use chrome beta browser

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
she should start making babies that can tumble dis apartment. It looks cold & lonely.
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by t2luv1: 5:41pm On Oct 17, 2015
teyus:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-h8uZYQNUm4Q/ViIHchsEaHI/AAAAAAAAymo/G-CrqMVS7y0/s1600/Linda%2BIkeji%2BMansion%2Bkokovibes.jpg[/img]

Shortly after celebrity blogger Linda Ikeji's younger sister Laura Ikeji broke the news about her sister getting a new mansion, there has been rumour about the price... Some people argued that the mansion is worth N450million. Later yesterday, Blogger Linda Ikeji confirmed that her mansion is not N450million that it worths over N500million. Despite Linda saying the price is worth over N500million, some people still don't believe. But as a matter of fact. The mansion worth over N500million.

In order to be sure about the price, we at kokovibes.com.ng went extra mile to confirm the price and the mansion description. We contacted some reliable sources. According to our findings, Linda bought the mansion for N850million.

Here is the mansion description:

Newly Built and Exquisitely Finished 6 Bedroom Mansion with 2 Rooms B/Q, Located at Banana Island, Ikoyi, Lagos

Fittings and Fixtures:

2 Rooms BQ, Swimming Pool, Water Fountain, Fully Fitted Kitchen, Stuco Walls Everywhere, Garden Area, Masters in Pent House with Large Terrace 3 Sitting Rooms, Laundry Rooms, Cinema Room, Central Sound System, Master's Room With Fine Wooden Floors, Water Treatment Plant, State Of the Art Fittings.

Ample Parking Space, Gate House, Electric Fence Wire, CCTV Camera, Panic Alarm System, Video Phones.

No doubt, Linda is a big girl ooo!

Source http://www.kokovibes.com.ng/2015/10/see-actual-price-linda-ikeji-bought-her.html
See Exclusive Photos below...

[img]http://4.bp..com/-hLPR9tQltf8/ViIHcmnyiEI/AAAAAAAAymw/b73bRgE8BxU/s1600/Linda%2BIkeji%2Bmasion%2B1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-LtOfu12PGXU/ViIHdkg6cDI/AAAAAAAAynE/fWDGxDcIfBw/s1600/Linda%2BIkeji%2Bmasion%2B3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-OKF4GThK7Zw/ViIHd8NYwpI/AAAAAAAAym8/qi0p2JpM_RA/s1600/Linda%2BIkeji%2Bmasion%2B4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-dTMfaPO_lfc/ViIHf-fGVbI/AAAAAAAAyno/uZCnE7-8QEM/s1600/Linda%2BIkeji%2Bmasion%2B9.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-I_Wg_2DqlLI/ViIHfNOBnzI/AAAAAAAAyng/Dgyrr1UE1UI/s1600/Linda%2BIkeji%2Bmasion%2B8.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-FvHz4oVzeVI/ViIHcnaGGWI/AAAAAAAAyms/oWcJGk8fgGY/s640/Linda%2BIkeji%2Bmasion%2B2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-w-_uOOywskY/ViIHexTgfhI/AAAAAAAAynY/57FnCdfCtxA/s640/Linda%2BIkeji%2Bmasion%2B7.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-quidgJ0u_Yo/ViIHeses9YI/AAAAAAAAync/Q31bLNzz1F4/s640/Linda%2BIkeji%2Bmasion%2B6.jpg[/img]

http://www.kokovibes.com.ng/2015/10/see-actual-price-linda-ikeji-bought-her.html

She got a raw deal. How much is N500 million in Dollar? About $2.5M ?. For $1.5M price she can have a 12 acres ranch with a 12 bedrooms and 5 full baths 15000 sq ft house with olympic size swimming pool along with Sauna bath, a S500 2016 Mercedes Benz. Before you start thinking where is that possible. How about Charlotte. North Carolina, in good olde USA. That will still leave her with a cool $1M fetching annuity return of $5000 per month Principal still intact. That country is too expensive. Lawd have mercy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by sukkot: 5:41pm On Oct 17, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lmao.

When a lot of money gets involved - it's very easy for anyone to say "fvck family" and run away. How many folks are loyal these days?

Family vs Money...most folks will choose money everyday of the week. grin
not too many folks will be willing to get their mother killed you know ? when you can do the job and still make 50 grand if you do it successfully, why run with 50 grand and get your family killed ? makes no sense right ? you get the same amount if you run or if you dont so why run right ? wink

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by brabus(m): 5:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
I'm not WOWed!!!
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
SirShymexx:

Part of it came through London and London gave him a home.

And those who helped him are from the UK. He wasn't even the only one - there were tons of them.

Also, I doubt Putin helped him cos he and Putin just got close recently. Perhaps due to an agreement. They never used to see eye to eye during Putin's first tenure.

He bought the Tier 1 investor's visa and made few investments in London but the bulk of the money were in the Cayman Island's and was transferred from there. It was contained in court documents when another oligarch(now dead) sued him to court for not paying kryshner, a kind of protection money paid to Russian mobs.

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
The interior is so annoyingly ugly! angry angry angry angry angry

Interior images

2 Likes

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by brabus(m): 5:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
all4naija:
The interior is so annoyingly ugly! angry angry angry angry angry

Thought I was the only one that noticed that.

brabus:
I'm not WOWed!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by SirShymexx: 5:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
sukkot:
not too many folks will be willing to get their mother killed you know ? when you can do the job and still make 50 grand if you do it successfully, why run with 50 grand and get your family killed ? makes no sense right ? you get the same amount if you run or if you dont so why run right ? wink

I don't think you've actually done business with folks that involves huge sums of money. Human beings are naturally greed and when money gets involved - a lot of folks lose their senses and family is the last thing on their minds, trust me.

In real time, what they would thinking is: how the hell can they be entitled to just a small fraction when they can take everything and go ghost. grin

Better be vigilant with folks when it comes to money, before you become a victim. I've got a few experiences, hence I don't trust no one. I don't care how long I've know anyone, if we're related, and/or whatever image a person has - I know there's an evil spirit that comes with money. So I can never trust anyone when money is involved. grin
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by ExInferis(m): 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
If this house is Linda's bought with blogging money at the rate of N850m...then pigs would fly.

She's join the celeb leagues in lying through their teeth for the really gullible youth on the internet.

For her to spend almost a billion on this house, she must have nothing less than 4 billion in her account. If she's earning that much, Google would've have celebrated her as a top earner, as it does for Youtube top earners. Shucks, even the downright annoying PewDiePie got featured by Google and TV! And he apparently earned less than Linda wants us to believe!

i dont want to speculate on the house (rented? rich bf? sugar daddy? lies? ) but the fact remains she cant make billions blogging. Otherwise every single igboe would leave crime and take to blogging.

3 Likes

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by SirShymexx: 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
Toby77:

He bought the Tier 1 investor's visa and made few investments in London but the bulk of the money were in the Cayman Island's and was transferred from there. It was contained in court documents when another oligarch(now dead) sued him to court for not paying kryshner, a kind of protection money paid to Russian mobs.

Who helped him with the investments in London? They used that to create a home for him in London, so as not to make it too obvious. And those investments got him permanent residency in London as soon as he got to Heathrow.

The rest went to Cayman Islands to make it untraceable.

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by baby124: 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2015
Congrats Linda. But there is no way she paid 600 million for that house. That is a big lie and it's all hype. That house is not worth more than 200million - 250. And she may have gotten a loan based on how much she earns from the blog. So yes, she can probably buy a house. Or rent it.

It's not even on a full plot.
To the idiots saying when will she marry, you are looking for opportunity to eat out of a woman's hands. Instead of you to go and find how to make your money. Awon oponu dede

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by vivaobi: 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
if this is true, May God bless her hustle and mine too.....

STOP HATING and ANALYZING ones BLESSING. Pray for YOURS

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by sukkot: 6:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
SirShymexx:

I don't think you've actually done business with folks that involves huge sums of money. Human beings are naturally greed and when money gets involved - a lot of folks lose their senses and family is the last thing on their minds, trust me.

In real time, what they would thinking is: how the hell can they be entitled to just a small fraction when they can take everything and go ghost. grin

Better be vigilant with folks when it comes to money, before you become a victim. I've got a few experiences, hence I don't trust no one. I don't care how long I've know anyone, if we're related, and/or whatever image a person has - I know there's an evil spirit that comes with money. So I can never trust anyone when money is involved. grin
[b]ok i see your over-sight when you said i nearly took the bait. you are saying ' she cannot afford that lifestyle ' <<< and this is the bait i took thinking she can afford the lifestyle. listen, my premise was never on whether she could afford the lifestyle or not. that wasnt the angle i was coming at the situation from. thats the angle you brought it into and i agreed with you that of course she cant afford the lifestyle. my premise and my angle was that she is money laundering for a politician. so as you can see, your misconception is in thinking i was looking at this situation from your premise.

and i have done business with people involving large sums contrary to what you believe and i can tell you that (1) humans respond to severe threats of violence if the person threatening the violence is a very powerful and influential person and (2) if the person is willing to compensate you handsomely to where if you run or if you stay and do the business, you get the same amount, 100 percent of the time they would do the business because they can become trusted and make more.

you only get duped if you want someone to launder 50 grand and you are paying them 5 grand. but no smart business man will entrust you with more than he is willing to pay you. so if you learn these basic ethics of business, you can never go wrong[/b]
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
E NO GO BETTER FOR POVERTY.
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by rapwizzy(m): 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
WOW WOW WOW... THATZ Ma kinda woman... LiMAO!!! Linda has everything that 90% NIGERIAN GUYS dont have. thumb up for linda tori olorun

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
SirShymexx:

Who helped him with the investments in London? They used that to create a home for him in London, so as not to make it too obvious. And those investments got him permanent residency in London as soon as he got to Heathrow.

The rest went to Cayman Islands to make it untraceable.

This is how Abrahamovich got to billionaire status. He met the now dead boris berevzoksy, and was connected to the upper echelons of the Kremlin. He was already a big boy though, but no where near billionaire status. Boris introduced him to a scheme then, and another Ukrainian fellow too Badri....something and they bought from the gov't Rosneft then at almost a paltry sum of it's true value in a very shabby privatisation scheme. It was during Yeltsin time. When Putin came, and they saw the fraud involved they decided to buy Rosneft back and forced him to sell his shares and it was what catapulted him to billionaire status. He fled cos putin was breathing down on there necks but there were reports he was favored by Putin Unlike the Boris guy who sought asylum and eventually died in London. That massive payments for the shared of Rosneft was made by the Russian Govt to him and it went to the Cayman Island's. That's how he got the billions.

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by GMan650(m): 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
indigene:

I didn't see her library, in absence of this, the home is a sham

Library? Sham? Dude, what the hell of a book do you wanna be reading when you have a billion in your account? Where are those that were reading books before now? Mention 10 professors that are billionaires and I'll mention 100 celebrities that are billionaires. We're talking money, you are talking books? Shey book la fe je ni

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
englishmart:
excuse me, what does this lady do for a livibg? Blogging? Aw in gossiping? How can gossiping be this lucrative? Some questions need to be answered....
God bless you sir for this comment! Exactly wat I was just thinking

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
benedictnsi:
Truth be told..... It's a nice apartment....

But she needs a man that will teach her how to be frugal in spending........ I guess she just wanted to draw attention with this though I know she can afford it.

It's good to keep a standard though°°°°°°°
is it your money? angry
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by InvertedHammer: 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
/
By all standard, price and location, the house is nice.

$4 million is not a change.

\

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Ochinex(m): 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
some people though, dey can post trash at sometimes, her blog is more popular n has more traffic that Nairaland, Hw can u compare Nairaland to Lindablog? her site worth over 2billion n u guys are typinq what u knw not.... owk, in lindablog, I went to view someone's profile, to my greatest surprise, the amount of people who have Perviously view that same individual profile was 32 million people, owk. I was like what of does who haven't viewed it it might be even more that does that have viewed that profile, her site is the most visited site in Africa, go n check it b4 typinq trash plz. she has the money n she is rich...

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Dhotseal(m): 6:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
benedictnsi:
Truth be told..... It's a nice apartment....

But she needs a man that will teach her how to be frugal in spending........ I guess she just wanted to draw attention with this though I know she can afford it.

It's good to keep a standard though°°°°°°°

Dude I really dnt think any guy who didn't teach her how to make the money should have any business teaching her how to be frugal with her money. Any guy who hasn't made that kinda money need not offer any advice on how it should be preserved. Mtchewwww!

2 Likes

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by benedictnsi(m): 6:22pm On Oct 17, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
is it your money? angry
No dear Buh I contributed too tongue
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:22pm On Oct 17, 2015
bettercreature:
I dont think she bought it from her hard earn cash,she is probably dating a polithiefian or one rich guy somewhere in the wilderness,if she could buy such house from that tiny website,am sure seun should be able to buy an island because nairaland is far bigger than that tiny blog,congrat anyway
it's just impossible in your world for a woman to be successful enough to buy comfort for herself. A man can, a polithiefician can ; but never a woman no matter how hard working and successful she is.wake up brother, this is 2015 and not 1915. smiley kiss

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
iconize:
Meanwhile some moronic never-do-well Nigerian ladies like FirstEVA stay put telling us - her boyfriend has two cars and has refused to give her one. grin grin grin
what shall it profit a woman to acquire all the wealth in the world and is still single at 36? By the time I am her age I would be through with child bearing and focus on my career.

Btw you strike me like a very matured guy who still lives with his mom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by adaweezy(m): 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
techmatas:
its prolly possible to make such amt from blogging esp. this electioneering year. I believe she raked in some million between Jan to april this year thanks to our politician who spent tens of billions of naira advertising their party and candidates. buying a house in Banana island is also a good investment (real estate investment is a very lucrative bis). her announcing it is also a good bis especially for her blog. more people will get to know her and visit her blog. infact she will be the talk of the town wich is good for the kind of bis she does.
wish you well lin. ride on and keep on the hard work smiley
Even with that Jonathan paid about 15million naira .......after ambode paid about 8 million
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Teedeechian(m): 6:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
So the contractor or real estate manager is going to be expecting 1.7 billion naira on this building undecided cause this is 2.

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by adaweezy(m): 6:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
GodMode:

Go and look for her adverts rate.. Her blog should get at least
100million pageviews per month = $100,000.

I put "at least" $30,000 for her adsense because I'm not sure but it should be more than that.

$100,000 x 12 = "at least" $1.2m per year from adsense alone not including her normal ad rates.

Does she use adsense
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by nobeku: 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
sukkot:
well i see where you are coming from but you have to understand that these luxury apartments are more expensive than stand-alone homes because these luxury apartments are serviced. meaning there is light 24 7 and there is water 24 7 and there is wifi internet 24 7. all you have to worry about is just living in it. someone else will take care of making sure there is light and every amenity you need 24 7. so these luxury apartments are more expensive. the house in the picture you posted ? nepa will finish you and lack of water but of course you will have to individually ensure that you are prepared for nepa and no water. so serviced luxury apartments can go for 800 million.
My bro,when you are able to afford that kind of house in the pic I posted,you should be CASTRATED to say at the least that light will be your problem..or water...The house is FULLY SOLAR POWERED..PHCN is an option..The borehole is solar powered..You need to see the crib..The swimmimg pool downstairs which is indoor and is cleaned by little toy-like looking robots is just bordering one of the living rooms..The masters bedroom "pool" is MAD..Anyone that goes for the kind of linda Ikeji's with that amount obviously doesnt have the proportionate taste and style TO COMPLEMENT evry..
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by adaweezy(m): 6:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
GodMode:

Her blog is filled with ads.. Adsense doesn't need to purchase ad slots... Adsense pays for every 1000 views, and clicks..

1000 views = at most $1.
155,000,000 views = at most $155,000/month.
Location differs

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom / Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?" / Linda Osifo Opening Mouth And Sleeping - Alexx Ekubo Shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.