Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,916 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos (97014 Views)

Laura Ikeji Denies Living In Linda Ikeji's House & Leaving Instagram / Linda Ikeji’s House Warming Party! (Photos) / Basketmouth Posts On Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by mikolo80: 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
OkeEsibe:
Lagos Sugar Mummy
Nr wori Lagos boys dey come 4 yu
chai see beef and painment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by AfroBlue(m): 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
nairaland.com is well represented on stat counter

http://nairaland.com.statstool.com/

while the blog in question cannot be found to evaluate the numbers

http://lindaikejisblog.com.statstool.com/

> 404 Page Not Found
We looked everywhere but we couldn't find it!
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by mikolo80: 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
taiocol:
Hope She Know say Menopause nor Far again and am always here For Her grin
when motherless babies full ground

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by sukkot: 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
GodMode:

Nairaland fp ads = ₦680,377.79/month..
I see about 6 slots there.

www.nairaland.com/adrates

Nairaland pageviews = 155,522,197 for sept..
With adsense = "at least" $80,000/month

www.nairaland.com/1049481/how-place-targeted-ads-nairaland

NL doesn't use adsense.. So s:eun is losing $80,000 monthly..
and how often do you see ads ? and do you know all the negotiations made to ensure that the ad slot is not empty ? like i can say ' listen your ad slot is empty, let me give you 10k for one week to post my ad. you will say no ? so dont go by what you see. what you see is never the reality. people hardly part with money when they are not getting anything tangible in return. they will negotiate to almost pay nothing for an ad.

3 Likes

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by GodMode: 4:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
Ograke:

Use your brain.

Do the calculation. With what you just posted, you have only cleared our doubts.

Going by the figures here, she couldn't have made up to #900m in ten years (And her blog isn't even up to 10 years). You won't also tell me she started raking in all those figures you posted in her first five years of blogging. Won't she eat? buy wears? pay rent? shoulder minor family responsibilities like assisting her sisters etc? Or she withdrew all her savings to purchase the house? Think!

It's crystal-clear she didn't get the money from blogging alone.

Read my other comments.
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
sukkot:
and how often do you see ads ? and do you know all the negotiations made to ensure that the ad slot is not empty ? like i can say ' listen your ad slot is empty, let me give you 10k for one week to post my ad. you will say no ? so dont go by what you see. what you see is never the reality. people hardly part with money when they are not getting anything tangible in return. they will negotiate to almost pay nothing for an ad.

exactly my thoughts. There is definitely more than meets the eye. The problem in Naija is there are very few what you would call genuine entrepreneurs that made there money from scratch and legit without some underhand deals or questionable deals

3 Likes

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by GodMode: 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
sukkot:

Her blog is filled with ads.. Adsense doesn't need to purchase ad slots... Adsense pays for every 1000 views, and clicks..

1000 views = at most $1.
155,000,000 views = at most $155,000/month.

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by SirShymexx: 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
sukkot:
brah, its nigeria not europe lol. they dont care how you get rich. just turn up rich is all they want. but like i said, she is not stupid enough to buy this type of property being a blogger if she is not laundering money. the service charge on this apartment alone will be like 5 million naira annually. the service charge is how they take care of damages to the building, restoration, garden work, paint job, ensure you have electricity 24 7, ensure you have wi fi 24 7, ensure you have water, ensure the building is spic and span. so the service charge annually is like 5 million. a blogger cant afford that.

All the huge expenses you highlighted is the sustainability factor I alluded. And there are other miscellaneous things you have to pay for when you live in an exclusive place like that, hence if you're not super-rich with a source that's sustainable - there are certain exclusive places you just have to stay away from. That's why someone like 50 cent despite his net-worth never bought a house at the Hamptons, despite being from New York. Why P.Diddy had to wait till he got into that super-rich class before buying a house there. And Jigga and Beyonce had to wait till they had $1billion in net-worth combined before moving there. How many millionaires from the UK live at Kensington Palace Gardens? - only the super-rich ones.

No matter what she's laundering (the blog can't afford it) - since it's dependent on how frequent certain folks can steal and I'm sure those who she launders money for have other folks who do it for them - she can't afford it. The sustainability and maintenance alone would take her to penury in no time.

The whole thing reeks of attention seeking and to get folks talking - hence she keeps sending 3rd parties to broadcast the lies. She can't afford the lifestyle.

4 Likes

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by 4nobody4every1: 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
smiley

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Idrismusty97(m): 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
Supposedly she got married and her husband has his own house, Who will pack? Just thinking....
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by sukkot: 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
SirShymexx:

All the huge expenses you highlighted is the sustainability factor I alluded. And there are other miscellaneous things you have to pay for when you live in an exclusive place like that, hence if you're not super-rich with a source that's sustainable - there are certain exclusive places you just have to stay away from. That's why someone like 50 cent despite his net-worth never bought a house at the Hamptons, despite being from New York. Why P.Diddy had to wait till he got into that super-rich class before buying a house there. And Jigga and Beyonce had to wait till they had $1billion in net-worth combined before moving there. How many millionaires from the UK live at Kensington Palace Gardens? - only the super-rich ones.

No matter what she's laundering (the blog can't afford it) - since it's dependent on how frequent certain folks can steal and I'm sure those who she launders money for have other folks who do it for them - she can't afford it. The sustainability and maintenance alone would take her to penury in no time.

The whole thing reeks of attention seeking and to get folks talking - hence she keeps sending 3rd parties to broadcast the lies. She can't afford the lifestyle.
well you are correct. she cannot afford this lifestyle lol. but i am sure she knows that too. buying the house is money laundering for someone hence why she is announcing it to the whole world so they know. next thing you know she will sell it and 3 million pounds has become legitimized through her. its the plan. now there is a reason why 3 million pounds exist legally and legitimately. she has done her job. maybe she will get half of that ? lol

2 Likes

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Supposedly she got married and her husband has his own house, Who will pack? Just thinking....

husband grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by sukkot: 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
GodMode:

Her blog is filled with ads.. Adsense doesn't need to purchase ad slots... Adsense pays for every 1000 views, and clicks..

1000 views = at most $1.
155,000,000 views = at most $155,000/month.
i think you are over-estimating this ad-sense thing. how many of the people who click on the adsense actually purchase a product from the click ? i dont think they just dish out money like that or else they will be broke. you are oversimplifying a complex financial and marketing arrangement

6 Likes

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by sukkot: 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
Toby77:

exactly my thoughts. There is definitely more than meets the eye. The problem in Naija is there are very few what you would call genuine entrepreneurs that made there money from scratch and legit without some underhand deals or questionable deals
very true. as they say ' only believe half of what you see and never believe what you hear.

2 Likes

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Idrismusty97(m): 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
Toby77:

husband grin grin grin grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by SirShymexx: 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
sukkot:
well you are correct. she cannot afford this lifestyle lol. but i am sure she knows that too. buying the house is money laundering for someone hence why she is announcing it to the whole world so they know. next thing you know she will sell it and 3 million pounds has become legitimized through her. its the plan. now there is a reason why 3 million pounds exist legally and legitimately. she has done her job. maybe she will get half of that ? lol

Looooool. grin These folks can only fool their fellow illiterates in naij.

It's just the same with all those naij artists that perform in clubs out here for £500 in fake designer clothes...and folks stay spamming my face with pictures of their "bentleys" on here. GTFOH.. grin Even the biggest artist in naij can't sell out the Hammersmith Apollo out here alone. And that's something any US artist can easily do and most of the US artists drive cars bought on lease and live in houses on lease. Hence most of them always go broke as soon as they stop having hit records. Now imagine the ones in naij trying to sell that fake lifestyle to me? - FOH. grin

It's all about selling a dream. Everyone with normal IQ who can access the blog should know she can't afford that lifestyle, regardless of what else she's into.

4 Likes

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by GodMode: 4:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
sukkot:
i think you are over-estimating this ad-sense thing. how many of the people who click on the adsense actually purchase a product from the click ? i dont think they just dish out money like that or else they will be broke. you are oversimplifying a complex financial and marketing arrangement

Adsense is not affiliate marketing..

Adsense is PPI(pay per impressions) and PPC(pay per click)..

Its affiliate marketing that requires a purchase.

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by jabojafa(m): 4:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
sukkot:
so she bought that piece of crap for 3 million pounds ? in england she will buy an estate with 3 million pounds
that wud hv been wiser of her. Jst like what Sen Akpabio did and d current gov. Emmanuel U. Is doing. They chose an estate over jst a building for almost d same price

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
Cheap interior. There is nothing inside worth talking about for me. That building is not worth more than $150,000. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by sukkot: 4:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
SirShymexx:

Looooool. grin These folks can only fool their fellow illiterates in naij.

It's just the same with all those naij artists that perform in clubs out here for £500 in fake designer clothes...and folks stay spamming my face with pictures of their "bentleys" on here. GTFOH.. grin Even the biggest artist in naij can't sell out the Hammersmith Apollo out here alone. And that's something any US artist can easily do and most of the US artists drive cars bought on lease and live in houses on lease. Hence most of them always go broke as soon as they stop having hit records. Now imagine the ones in naij trying to sell that fake lifestyle to me? - FOH. grin

It's all about selling a dream. Everyone with normal IQ who can access the blog should know she can't afford that lifestyle, regardless of what else she's into.
well it is what it is. there is an unsavory relationship between entertainers and politicians in nigeria. entertainers are seen as people that can generate money real fast from nothing so they are a good source of money laundering for politicians. you need your third eye open when looking at situations in nigeria because what you see is not what it appears to be. wink

2 Likes

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by sukkot: 4:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
GodMode:

Adsense is not affiliate marketing..

Adsense is PPI(pay per impressions) and PPC(pay per click)..

Its affiliate marketing that requires a purchase.
still, i dont think they dish out money like that when getting nothing in return
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by AKYNN007: 4:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
Draw attention ? Its important in her line of business, plus if she wants a man, what make you think she cant get one? all I am trying to say here is "lets respect her decision" She has something working for her and its worth celebrating. Her private life. her business.
benedictnsi:
Truth be told..... It's a nice apartment....

But she needs a man that will teach her how to be frugal in spending........ I guess she just wanted to draw attention with this though I know she can afford it.

It's good to keep a standard though°°°°°°°

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by tweetsme(m): 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
Now I understand that most nigerians are poor both in the mental state and physical nature. How could a mere house bought, be do publicized. Learn lessons from mark zuckerberg, google founders, bill gates and the rest. You will not see them publicize their wealth because they know the status of their fellow citizen but in nigeria reverse is the case. Poor masses, poor nation.

2 Likes

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by mediachirps(m): 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
Nothing spectacular about these fittings.

2 Likes

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
sukkot:
still, i dont think they dish out money like that when getting nothing in return

https://www.reliablesoft.net/can-you-still-make-money-with-adsense/

you are right. They don't and it's not as easy as he makes it sound

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2015
englishmart:
excuse me, what does this lady do for a livibg? Blogging? Aw in gossiping? How can gossiping be this lucrative? Some questions need to be answered....
that one na carmo.she dey tidy better preek.

Fr her to /waste/ such cash on a mansion, nah only politicians dey get that kind money. I'm not sure Davido get money pass am sef cheesycheesy
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Catalyst007(m): 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hmmm, this one is Positively TOO Strong...
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Dgunnerz(m): 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
gidjah:
What happened to the house they were all living b4 togeda in?,abi wot is all d jumping show of fortune for?can all this show of class ever bring a nice man her way??
Seriously?
You sound like you're living with her..Who nice man don help?
Bro,she is "Happy". Just wish her well....

2 Likes

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by baloney: 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
CindyeMerAld:
whr is the money coming from?? embarassed

I think she is rich

to mention il LA Rious banana earlier posted
to u you can now have all available ripe bananas.

lol banana plantation in banana island.
Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
GodMode:

Her advert rates...

Her blog is popular so her adsense income will be MAAAAADDDDD...

Linda has been banned from AdSense for a very long time now.... make una talk wetin una know.

3 Likes

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by SirShymexx: 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
sukkot:
well it is what it is. there is an unsavory relationship between entertainers and politicians in nigeria. entertainers are seen as people that can generate money real fast from nothing so they are a good source of money laundering for politicians. you need your third eye open when looking at situations in nigeria because what you see is not what it appears to be. wink

Err, let me drop a next trick for you, in money laundering (from the books of the biggest drug dealers who launder hundreds of millions of dirty money and Russian oligarchs). When you launder money, you don't do it with small fishes - you do it via big links who already have massive links of their own with huge cash outflow.

If you go via the small fishes, you'll have to build them from the ground up steadily - not a once. The whole money laundering via entertainers in naij is implausible. I don't think they launder the money within naij alone - they go international with it. And once you do that - you're at the mercy of other countries and they do random checks and have the powers to confiscate anything. So no politician would be stupid enough to risk hundreds of millions of dollars like that.

2 Likes

Re: The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos by Originalsly: 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
Mansion....not apartment nor house. I hope she bought it as an investment....only wealthy people can afford to maintain a mansion in the long run. She is rich.....not wealthy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom / Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?" / Linda Osifo Opening Mouth And Sleeping - Alexx Ekubo Shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.