Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Help Guys! I Am Having 'baby Fever' And It's So Intense! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Guys! I Am Having 'baby Fever' And It's So Intense! (3268 Views)

The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? / What's Your Opinion On Having Baby/babies Before Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Guys! I Am Having 'baby Fever' And It's So Intense! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hello NL,

Need your opinions on this my people, since the beginning of this year I have been having a really strong desire to have a kid (baby fever)

I am currently in my early 20s, I have the financial capability to take care of a child.

I talked to my mum about this, cause we are very close and she says she is fine with it since I have the money to handle it, but my dad says I am too young that I shouldn't rush that there is still time. undecided since then he nor they let me hear word again with this topic, sent me message on whatsapp, "you are too young" good morning dad, his reply "you are too young" undecided

But guys each time I see beautiful kids I get this strong urge to have mine, the cute sound of a child playing around in my house each time I imagine it just makes me want to have one immediately, each time I see the face of a cute child crying or laughing, so tender and innocent, I feel sad bitterly inside for not having one.

Each time I see little children I always give them lots of gifts like money etc.

The way I spend money on various kids around me ehn you will think they are my children. cry

guys I really want to have a child, but the girl I am currently dating says she is not ready for marriage or child bearing.

So I told her I am not going to wait on her since she loves the slay queen life undecided

I set the bitch aside and moved on undecided

So back to the main topic, what do you guys think? I also want to get married next year as well, but what I want to badly is a kid, i Just want to have my own around me cry

Should I wait a little or go ahead? Still also trying my best not to have my kid out of wedlock but all the girls I am seeing right now are only beautiful slay queens undecided undecided

Comments needed. Thanks.

Haters, keep off this thread undecided

1 Like

Re: Help Guys! I Am Having 'baby Fever' And It's So Intense! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
When I see babies I lose it cry

1 Like

Re: Help Guys! I Am Having 'baby Fever' And It's So Intense! by smartty68(m): 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
They're a million and one oloshos on the streets who won't hesitate in giving you a child!

As your parents don advise you you no listen na our own advise you go listen to

Too much of Teletubbies Cartoon
undecided
Re: Help Guys! I Am Having 'baby Fever' And It's So Intense! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
Well in the book of genesis God said, 'go ye into the world and multiply cheesy"

2 Likes

Re: Help Guys! I Am Having 'baby Fever' And It's So Intense! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
grin cheesy grin
Re: Help Guys! I Am Having 'baby Fever' And It's So Intense! by Caustics: 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
Boil used pampas in water and drink the soup. Your fever will pass immediately.

1 Like

Re: Help Guys! I Am Having 'baby Fever' And It's So Intense! by sinaj(f): 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
sonofLuci:
When I see babies I lose it cry
This baby is cuute embarassed

1 Like

Re: Help Guys! I Am Having 'baby Fever' And It's So Intense! by MrCork: 5:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
sonofLuci:
Hello NL,

Need your opinions on this my people, since the beginning of this year I have been having a really strong desire to have a kid (baby fever)

I am currently in my early 20s, I have the financial capability to take care of a child.

I talked to my mum about this, cause we are very close and she says she is fine with it since I have the money to handle it, but my dad says I am too young that I shouldn't rush that there is still time. undecided since then he nor they let me hear word again with this topic, sent me message on whatsapp, "you are too young" good morning dad, his reply "you are too young" undecided

But guys each time I see beautiful kids I get this strong urge to have mine, the cute sound of a child playing around in my house each time I imagine it just makes me want to have one immediately, each time I see the face of a cute child crying or laughing, so tender and innocent, I feel sad bitterly inside for not having one.

Each time I see little children I always give them lots of gifts like money etc.

The way I spend money on various kids around me ehn you will think they are my children. cry

guys I really want to have a child, but the girl I am currently dating says she is not ready for marriage or child bearing.

So I told her I am not going to wait on her since she loves the slay queen life undecided

I set the bitch aside and moved on undecided

So back to the main topic, what do you guys think? I also want to get married next year as well, but what I want to badly is a kid, i Just want to have my own around me cry

Should I wait a little or go ahead? Still also trying my best not to have my kid out of wedlock but all the girls I am seeing right now are only beautiful slay queens undecided undecided

Comments needed. Thanks.

Haters, keep off this thread undecided

... which one is baby fever again?....bro u gay!!!(no oofeense) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Guys! I Am Having 'baby Fever' And It's So Intense! by whitebeard(m): 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
u only see slay queens, and u are not complaining about money, but baby..what how is that even possible, op abi u won whine us..!!

Re: Help Guys! I Am Having 'baby Fever' And It's So Intense! by IamLEGEND1: 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
your own papa talk say make you no doam but you gree no hear word...... Na the advice you go receive from random strangers you go follow?
Re: Help Guys! I Am Having 'baby Fever' And It's So Intense! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
sinaj:

grin

We can have the one that's cuter wink

1 Like

Re: Help Guys! I Am Having 'baby Fever' And It's So Intense! by mofeoluwadassah: 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
abeg go ahead....your life

Re: Help Guys! I Am Having 'baby Fever' And It's So Intense! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
whitebeard:
u only see slay queens, and u are not complaining about money, but baby..what how is that even possible, op abi u won whine us..!!

I they hustle na so as I go complain about money when I they get am ni
Re: Help Guys! I Am Having 'baby Fever' And It's So Intense! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
your own papa talk say make you no doam but you gree no hear word...... Na the advice you go receive from random strangers you go follow?

Oboi that that guy too like to oppose, if he no just like something wether the thing good, he Don turn bad lol
Re: Help Guys! I Am Having 'baby Fever' And It's So Intense! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
abeg go ahead....your life

Abi cheesy
Re: Help Guys! I Am Having 'baby Fever' And It's So Intense! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
lefulefu:
Well in the book of genesis God said, 'go ye into the world and multiply cheesy"

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help Guys! I Am Having 'baby Fever' And It's So Intense! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
[quote author=smartty68 post=58388395][/quote]

grin I really watch that cartoon well well when I they small, this one with dora the Explorer grin
Re: Help Guys! I Am Having 'baby Fever' And It's So Intense! by ikp120(m): 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
sinaj:
Nigga no even know if the baby he go born go fine reach that one

1 Like

Re: Help Guys! I Am Having 'baby Fever' And It's So Intense! by muller101(m): 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
Op go and work in the orphanage
Re: Help Guys! I Am Having 'baby Fever' And It's So Intense! by ikp120(m): 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
Very easy bro.

Just use condom to fvck that you babe, but make sure you puncture the condom that you want to use before using it o.

Thank me later bro.
Re: Help Guys! I Am Having 'baby Fever' And It's So Intense! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
ikp120:
Very easy bro.

Just use condom to fvck that you babe, but make sure you puncture the condom that you want to use before using it o.

Thank me later bro.

LOL cheesy
Re: Help Guys! I Am Having 'baby Fever' And It's So Intense! by whitebeard(m): 8:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
sonofLuci:

I they hustle na so as I go complain about money when I they get am ni
which work u dey do..!!
Re: Help Guys! I Am Having 'baby Fever' And It's So Intense! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
whitebeard:
which work u dey do..!!

Why u wan know. U be sars?
Re: Help Guys! I Am Having 'baby Fever' And It's So Intense! by swegiedon(m): 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
whitebeard:
which work u dey do..!!
na G boy em be.but em no too confirm.. NB:just guessing.
Re: Help Guys! I Am Having 'baby Fever' And It's So Intense! by swegiedon(m): 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
Re: Help Guys! I Am Having 'baby Fever' And It's So Intense! by Raintaker(m): 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
op Go buy Dog Your want for baby go kpafuka
Re: Help Guys! I Am Having 'baby Fever' And It's So Intense! by whitebeard(m): 10:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
swegiedon:

na G boy em be.but em no too confirm..
NB:just guessing.
grin lol swegiedon
Re: Help Guys! I Am Having 'baby Fever' And It's So Intense! by whitebeard(m): 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
sonofLuci:

aneg no vex..!!
Re: Help Guys! I Am Having 'baby Fever' And It's So Intense! by whitebeard(m): 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
sonofLuci:

abeg no vex..!!
Re: Help Guys! I Am Having 'baby Fever' And It's So Intense! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
Raintaker:
op
Go buy Dog
Your want for baby go kpafuka

Seriously bro?
Re: Help Guys! I Am Having 'baby Fever' And It's So Intense! by Raintaker(m): 10:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
sonofLuci:

Seriously bro?
Yes o Try it first

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man / Why Is That Some Ladies Do Take Jokes So Serious.. Check Screenshot / 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.