Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,669 members, 7,837,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Before You Rain Curses On Him/her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Rain Curses On Him/her (901 Views)

'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy / Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. / Twitter Lady Rain Curses On Me Bcox I Refused Her Raw Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Rain Curses On Him/her by fartkay(m): 10:12am On Oct 18, 2015
It been 7 years Toke and Makinwa been seeing each other. It been a wonderful stay altogether, the relationship was just perfect. Something happened, Makinwa proposed to another girl which lead Toke ranting like a snake, raining curses.

I come to imagine, if you both didn't become that couple does it mean that both parties can't be great partner in life.

Why do every ladies think relationship must end into marriage, why not think towards been a great partners

What are your own veiw

Must end of relationship leads to end of talk BTW both parties....

1 Like

Re: Before You Rain Curses On Him/her by fartkay(m): 10:13am On Oct 18, 2015
Re: Before You Rain Curses On Him/her by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 18, 2015
Ladies won't expect marriage if these crazy men didn't lead on...some men giving false hope instead telling the truth...
Why taking relationship for so long anyway & along the way men will juz suddenly change their mind tat they can't married their partner? shocked
If these silly men are juz honest from the beginning then maybe these poor ladies won't cursed out coz they already know what will gonna happen in the end of the rope..
Juz saying grin

1 Like

Re: Before You Rain Curses On Him/her by Tallesty1(m): 10:21am On Oct 18, 2015
fartkay:
It been 7 years Toke and Makinwa been seeing each other. It been a wonderful stay altogether, the relationship was just perfect. Something happened, Makinwa proposed to another girl which lead Toke ranting like a snake, raining curses.

I come to imagine, if you both didn't become that couple does it mean that both parties can't be great partner in life.

Why do every ladies think relationship must end into marriage, why not think towards been a great partners

What are your own veiw

Must end of relationship leads to end of talk BTW both parties....
They don't.

I have seen women that date men that they cannot and do not want to marry.
Re: Before You Rain Curses On Him/her by sinaj(f): 10:24am On Oct 18, 2015
I no jux get strength to type
Re: Before You Rain Curses On Him/her by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 18, 2015
Re: Before You Rain Curses On Him/her by fartkay(m): 10:42am On Oct 18, 2015
[quote author=KashyBaby post=39099118]Ladies won't expect marriage if these crazy men didn't lead on...some men giving false hope instead telling the truth...
Why taking relationship for so long anyway & along the way men will juz suddenly change their mind tat they can't married their partner? shocked
If these silly men are juz honest from the beginning then maybe these poor ladies won't cursed out coz they already know what will gonna happen in the end of the rope..
Juz saying grin[/quot

Some relationship re just perfect when it doesn't even lead to marriage

1 Like

Re: Before You Rain Curses On Him/her by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 18, 2015
These days wey be say na my bae dey ask me "stu*pidity, will you marry me"", ""promise me you will marry me""?

Why won't they expect marriage in the end??
Na we guys I go blame shar, after you gonk and shack her poor puss*y for years, u go dump her for fresher puss*y!!! Not fair
Re: Before You Rain Curses On Him/her by fartkay(m): 11:14am On Oct 18, 2015
stupidity:
These days wey be say na my bae dey ask me "stupid*ty, will you marry me"", ""promise me you will marry me""?

Why won't they expect marriage in the end??
Na we guys I go blame shar, after you gonk and shack her poor puss*y for years, u go dump her for fresher puss*y!!! Not fair

Guy I feel u. Na d girl go input dat word for ur mouth xpecially wen she see say d mood don set n u trust guys na. Wetin u wan chop no go let man get sense.
No matter aw. Kittycat de sweet always o xpecially wen d girl is up to date in style
Re: Before You Rain Curses On Him/her by IamLEGEND1: 11:17am On Oct 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: Before You Rain Curses On Him/her by fartkay(m): 11:32am On Oct 18, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

U've gat huge eye ball in that socket if urs.
Wat best can u use it for if not to look.

Keep on looking.
Re: Before You Rain Curses On Him/her by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 18, 2015
Things getting complicated when men are breaking their promises...juZ don't say anything tat u know u can't make it.
Re: Before You Rain Curses On Him/her by sikells(m): 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
sinaj:
I no jux get strength to type
hey...
Re: Before You Rain Curses On Him/her by sinaj(f): 1:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
sikells:

hey...
Xup kelly
Re: Before You Rain Curses On Him/her by sikells(m): 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
sinaj:
Xup kelly
am Aiit...and u?
Re: Before You Rain Curses On Him/her by sikells(m): 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
sinaj:
Xup kelly
pls check ur email

(1) (Reply)

Are Side Guy To Help D Inadequacies Of The Husband? / Top 10 Books Recommended For Singles And Couples / Why Do Ladies Uses These Words When A Guy Breakup With Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.