Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,152 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Are Side Guy To Help D Inadequacies Of The Husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Side Guy To Help D Inadequacies Of The Husband? (894 Views)

Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. / The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) / Are Side Chic To Help D Inadequacies Of The Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Side Guy To Help D Inadequacies Of The Husband? by itstpia8: 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2015
4uboootyman:
This is a question for all to ponder on;

Leave all your biases and ur religious justification and let's face the real world we are in. For all my single women never be cajoled to thinking when u get married ur guy will spread that leg d way he does now on request (married women can attest to this).

Before my husband n I got married the issue of sex never came up we were so compatible everytime we wanted we had it. He was even learning to give head and it didnt seem like a problem cos I was willing to teach. Fast forward to now we r married.....hmmmm! The idea of Mouth Gig is a forgone story, he has said hIS own, he doesn't like it and it's somewhat degrades a man (oboi my eye open wide, like I have just been scammed) the things I hear now during sex is..."it's hurting", "I'm doin this because of you" "can't you just hold me", "must it be tonight?". I leave the man as I don't want to seem pushy. Sometimes I talk my way thru, buy gifts n all but when I stay in my closet alone....I just know I have been scammed. What next do I do not to hurt him?

There is a guy down the road, at work, social gathering etc that is liking the guy...and the guy knows I'm married, but just for the spirit of adventure and the small financial gains he throws jab at me, (me wey konji wan finish). I take it up from there...we talk exchange numbers he only has my watsapp contact and shit starts happening. At the end of the day I am satisfied I get home my guy puts up an excuse and it's fine by me and everybody moves on happily.

Don't crucify ursef with what d Lord says "we all know" and ask for his grace. Guys what do you think about this situation. Married women I know u r all having a situation like this so chill n read. Single women...just pray say this kind thing no hit u cos u can never preempt it.
Re: Are Side Guy To Help D Inadequacies Of The Husband? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
Hmmmm

No comment.
A virtuous woman builds her home on a rock...

1 Like

Re: Are Side Guy To Help D Inadequacies Of The Husband? by falconey(m): 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
cool
Re: Are Side Guy To Help D Inadequacies Of The Husband? by fulaniHERDSman(m): 2:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
Thats adultery. When caught, u will be stoned.

1 Like

Re: Are Side Guy To Help D Inadequacies Of The Husband? by sinaj(f): 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
Hmmm sad

Marriage is not a bed of roses

We av to b careful in choosing our mate

Not all dat glitters is gold...

I dnt wnt to imagine how living with a particular person for yrs will be as secrets nd ugly characters will unfold cry
Re: Are Side Guy To Help D Inadequacies Of The Husband? by itstpia8: 6:07pm On Nov 01, 2015
sinaj:
Hmmm sad

I dnt wnt to imagine how living with a particular person for yrs will be as secrets nd ugly characters will unfold cry

you sound like a rumour mongerer.
Re: Are Side Guy To Help D Inadequacies Of The Husband? by bettercreature(m): 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
OP beware,this is AFRICA! only men is allowed
women are not allowed to cheat

1 Like

Re: Are Side Guy To Help D Inadequacies Of The Husband? by cooker: 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
individual choice if that will help fine smileyshe wears the shoe she knows where the shoe hurt her embarassed why judge undecided
Re: Are Side Guy To Help D Inadequacies Of The Husband? by cooker: 8:27pm On Nov 01, 2015
bettercreature:
times are changing a lot of married women cheat nowadays cool
Re: Are Side Guy To Help D Inadequacies Of The Husband? by itstpia8: 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
bettercreature:

better ask the person i quoted, for the stories.
Re: Are Side Guy To Help D Inadequacies Of The Husband? by itstpia8: 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
Re: Are Side Guy To Help D Inadequacies Of The Husband? by dkachi007: 10:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
Adultery ,just like every other sin can be really sweet. Am no judging u,I really can't cos I am guilty myself(am not married though) but the consequences are severe (am not talking religion) so be careful
Re: Are Side Guy To Help D Inadequacies Of The Husband? by Tinalex(f): 11:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
God biko ooo.. though not married, give me the grace not to cheat on my hubby and vice-versa (amen)
Re: Are Side Guy To Help D Inadequacies Of The Husband? by Afroconnect: 7:08am On Nov 02, 2015
Iif your husband is not doing it right,then you have the license-get at me I will give you the f-ck of your life.
Re: Are Side Guy To Help D Inadequacies Of The Husband? by SamjohnnyB(m): 10:09am On Nov 02, 2015
sinaj:
Hmmm sad

yeah u are right, that is why it is important to seek God's face when choosing a life partner.
Re: Are Side Guy To Help D Inadequacies Of The Husband? by SamjohnnyB(m): 10:10am On Nov 02, 2015
Tinalex:
God biko ooo.. though not married, give me the grace not to cheat on my hubby and vice-versa (amen)
amen ooo for u and me too

(1) (Reply)

I Chanced On This Very Wicked Prayer!!!!! / Craving For A Baby (mama) / How Do I Move On When She's Not Letting Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.