Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,290 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:59 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (1263 Views)

How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry? / Don't Knw How To Say Goodbye To Her! / To Any Health Related Issue Cum Inside,nd Knw The Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Elizkid: 12:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
___

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by 14teenK: 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
Learn how to Construct Your lies properly wen next u Post
.seriously ur post is a mess undecided

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
I thought I'd something like, 'these three guys are asking for my hand in marriage, which do I choose?'
Re: by ninovandross(m): 12:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
Gud lawd, apart from being a hoe ur english terrible die, and ur paastor must be mad for telling u too choose one of the 3 fools ur scamming, inshrt u must be madder kai maddest to post it on NL idiat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by chocolateme(f): 12:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
First of all before people tell u to choose, how far have u prayed and fasted for God's inspiration and direction towards it or u just need the answer here? Are u not the one that will end up living with a man as husband? Ok for me, seek God's face and u will know whom to pick.
Re: by Hannysmilez(f): 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
Wow...For the first time in years I'm literally speechless!
Re: by lordthree(m): 12:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
What is this angry the tabon is too much nau... sister but why cry
Re: by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
like if you smell lies and if you developed headache from reading this

1 Like

Re: by 14teenK: 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
alexistaiwo:
like if you smell lies and if you developed headache from reading this
nna guy I just dey dodge d grenade as she dey throw am grin grin dis one too much ni
Re: by Nelsizzy(m): 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
Hope say this your super story no get part 2?
Re: by Stephansmily(f): 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
Azin..wariz dis
just negodu anya!
Abasha!!!
Re: by ENIGMA24(m): 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
With this grammatical misappropriations and linguiSticAL deficiency .........WASIU IS THE MAN FOR YOU, HE IS YOUR SOUL MATE!!

2 Likes

Re: by Beesluv: 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
Somebody bend down for the arrow!!!

1 Like

Re: by ENIGMA24(m): 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
Stephansmily:
Azin..wariz dis

just negodu anya!

Abasha!!!
EZI'GBOTE ABASHA!!!!

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
Elizkid:
my name is Elizabeth, I am 22years old girl the purpose of writing this thread is that my pastor ask me to choose one person among the three guys am dating and I don't know the one to choose nd I want advise from you. the first guy name is Jide nd he has 2 fuelling station dat he's directing,when ever I need anything he always did it 4 me nd he's d 1 dat is taking care of me nd my younger ones but the only problem I have with is dat he's a married man dat have three children. the second person name is Nelly he's working near my Syd before he get transfer to rivers state nd he's single he love me so much nd I really love him but the only problem is dat since the time he has been transferred he change all his behavior to me whenever I called him he don't use to pick my calls nd he will be seing missed call he won't even call me back or else he feel to call me even if I ask him for anything he don't use to do as before. while the third person name is wasiu he has a barbeing saloon nd he's a single guy whenever I need something from him he always tell me dat (awon client ma san fun e)which means maga will pay for it but whenever my siblings need any thing from him he always do it but the only problem is dat he is humanizer but I don't even care about it cos most of the guys are used to it but the most painful thing he did me is that my step sister gave him one of her to date nd the girl is not up to me.am sorry for beating around the bush,I need your advice pls cos I don't knw the right person.
. Choose me dear, am the right person,,everyother person u have explained are either confused or have lost interest
Re: by Deejavuu(f): 12:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
chocolateme:
First of all before people tell u to choose, how far have u prayed and fasted for God's inspiration and direction towards it or u just need the answer here? Are u not the one that will end up living with a man as husband? Ok for me, seek God's face and u will know whom to pick.

Did you read what the op wrote at all??
Re: by Cutehector(m): 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
Babe. Chei... Ur case na die!
Re: by pet4ril(f): 12:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
shocked shocked shocked cheesy na wa ooo... only you grin
Re: by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
Bit.ches attract thieves!

You attract your kind of people so, go reform yourself for beta ppl to look your side you hear? In 6 months time, a gentleman that'll give u the sweet loving you'd never dreamt of will come your way. That's a promise, a prophecy smiley
Re: by valdes00(m): 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
before I reply.... mak I laff first
hahahahahahahhajahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahha
Re: by valdes00(m): 12:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
22.... 3 bfs..... all drilling same hole...... Chai, see public toilet... I sure say even my big head go enter dat hole now..... I pity d unlucky guy u r gonna choose.....
Re: by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
Aunty, wallahi talahi..

NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE..

NONE IS YOUR BOYFRIEND..

YOU NEVER SEE HUSBAND YET...
Re: by HomieQuan(m): 12:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
my precious mb gone cry
Re: by chocolateme(f): 1:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
Deejavuu:

Did you read what the op wrote at all??
no
Re: by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
Lol @ humanizer.

What a steaming pile of doo-doo!
Re: by IamLEGEND1: 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
ur pastor told you to pray as to which man is the right one for you?
and one of the 3 men is already married with kids?

Re: by Nomzylicious(f): 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
Elenyi gidi gan.
Re: by Swissheart(f): 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
3different men?....Sis Lizzy I hail
Re: by titosantana(m): 3:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
These people mistakenly called "Men Of God" have misled so many people.

I pity the dumb ones like the OP.

(1) (Reply)

I Wanto Steal, Pls Advice Me. / Romancelanders...download My Fresh New Single ' WIDA NA ' / Top 10 Ways Nigerian Girls Indirectly Demand Money From Their Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.