Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Am 18 And My Girlfriend Is 17 And She's Pregnant For Me What Shall I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am 18 And My Girlfriend Is 17 And She's Pregnant For Me What Shall I Do (1341 Views)

Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another (2) (3) (4)

Am 18 And My Girlfriend Is 17 And She's Pregnant For Me What Shall I Do by Naijabin(m): 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
Philip Morris
I am 18 years old and I have a girlfriend who is 17 we start dating early last year we been having unprotected sex and now she's pregnant for me. My family and her Family didn't know about it yet, as I am confused and afraid. What was on my mind is abortion but am Still afraid too I need your help please.

http://www.naijabin.com/2016/01/adviceam-18-and-my-girlfriend-is-17-and.html
Re: Am 18 And My Girlfriend Is 17 And She's Pregnant For Me What Shall I Do by jopretty(f): 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
Summon up courage and tell your parents and they should inturn go and see her parents. Aure ya fara kenan!
Re: Am 18 And My Girlfriend Is 17 And She's Pregnant For Me What Shall I Do by Bevy12(f): 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
Eyaaa...
Re: Am 18 And My Girlfriend Is 17 And She's Pregnant For Me What Shall I Do by okolimike(m): 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hmmmn see gobe oooo
Re: Am 18 And My Girlfriend Is 17 And She's Pregnant For Me What Shall I Do by Dekatron(m): 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
Congrats bro.

As a fellow nairalander, and teenger, I owe u a pack of diaper and sachet (jumbo) of morning fresh. grin grin

Goat!!

CD is just #100. You can gt it from the store on your street. angry angry angry

Just let the girl have the baby. And GET FU CK UP & BE A MAN. . . . Let your Mama take care of it all (trust me, she will)

Re: Am 18 And My Girlfriend Is 17 And She's Pregnant For Me What Shall I Do by Justiyke4u: 5:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
Take heart bro
Re: Am 18 And My Girlfriend Is 17 And She's Pregnant For Me What Shall I Do by Tocheagle(m): 5:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
Bros . Just DO Marriage and next time use a condom, it aint expensive
Re: Am 18 And My Girlfriend Is 17 And She's Pregnant For Me What Shall I Do by ronald4lif(m): 5:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
Concocted crap. undecided
Re: Am 18 And My Girlfriend Is 17 And She's Pregnant For Me What Shall I Do by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
Abortion? shocked bet y?c'mon b happy u will soon be a father! cheesy congratulation once again!

#u knw knw wen u dey shout*i'm cuming,oh yeah baby angry
Re: Am 18 And My Girlfriend Is 17 And She's Pregnant For Me What Shall I Do by Synzu(m): 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
Why would you wanna enjoy skin-skin sex when you can't bear the consequences
Re: Am 18 And My Girlfriend Is 17 And She's Pregnant For Me What Shall I Do by Smellymouth: 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
prettythicksme:
Abortion? shocked bet y?c'mon b happy u will soon a father! cheesy congratulation once again!

grin when are u gonna be preggy for me? cheesy
Re: Am 18 And My Girlfriend Is 17 And She's Pregnant For Me What Shall I Do by Vjcray: 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
prettythicksme:
Abortion? shocked bet y?c'mon b happy u will soon be a father! cheesy congratulation once again!

#u knw knw wen u dey shout*i'm cuming,oh yeah baby angry
just shut tha fvvk up and stop spewing thrash..

You welcome...
Re: Am 18 And My Girlfriend Is 17 And She's Pregnant For Me What Shall I Do by moore346(m): 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
[quote author=Naijabin post=42378565][/quote]# let your parents know about it, congrat bro.
Re: Am 18 And My Girlfriend Is 17 And She's Pregnant For Me What Shall I Do by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin when are u gonna be preggy for me? cheesy
shocked shocked Let me born d one wey dey my tummy first okay,no rush me!!Abi baby mama for everybody&nobody grin
Re: Am 18 And My Girlfriend Is 17 And She's Pregnant For Me What Shall I Do by Smellymouth: 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked Let me born d one wey dey my tummy first okay,no rush me!!Abi baby mama for everybody&nobody grin
shocked sad shocked Hehehehe

When am I gonna c ur picx sef?? undecided
Re: Am 18 And My Girlfriend Is 17 And She's Pregnant For Me What Shall I Do by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
Vjcray:
just shut tha fvvk up and stop spewing thrash..

You welcome...
See me see wahala,wat is d thrash in what i wrote?u wnt me to advice him to go abort d baby? shocked u r heartless!
Re: Am 18 And My Girlfriend Is 17 And She's Pregnant For Me What Shall I Do by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
Smellymouth:
shocked sad shocked Hehehehe

When am I gonna c ur picx sef?? undecided
I am faceless grin
Re: Am 18 And My Girlfriend Is 17 And She's Pregnant For Me What Shall I Do by Smellymouth: 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
prettythicksme:
I am faceless grin

Hehehehe.. OK oo..
If u say so lipsrsealed
I won't show my face either undecided
Re: Am 18 And My Girlfriend Is 17 And She's Pregnant For Me What Shall I Do by Smartguy001(m): 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
Omo see gobe! 18/17 wen u dey do watin u dey expect to b d result...trophy abi watin

Re: Am 18 And My Girlfriend Is 17 And She's Pregnant For Me What Shall I Do by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hehehehe.. OK oo..
If u say so lipsrsealed
I won't show my face either undecided
Dont derail dis thread o,op will swear for u grin i smell fp!
Re: Am 18 And My Girlfriend Is 17 And She's Pregnant For Me What Shall I Do by Smellymouth: 5:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
prettythicksme:
Dont derail dis thread o,op will swear for u grin i smell fp!

Na BP I dey smell sef cheesy
Abi na my mouth dey even smell sef grin
Re: Am 18 And My Girlfriend Is 17 And She's Pregnant For Me What Shall I Do by Chimaritoponcho: 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
guy cut off ur prik and sell to ab0ki for suya .thank me later
Re: Am 18 And My Girlfriend Is 17 And She's Pregnant For Me What Shall I Do by KirkoBlack: 5:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
Kids these days.. *sight*

Re: Am 18 And My Girlfriend Is 17 And She's Pregnant For Me What Shall I Do by kingsmok(m): 6:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
Naijabin:

your name be like oyibo name self philip morris congratulation u will nw become a father bt be careful I will tell u again be very very careful I dnt want to hear abortion in ur mouth be very careful

Re: Am 18 And My Girlfriend Is 17 And She's Pregnant For Me What Shall I Do by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
What should you do?

Both of You should sit on an Umbrella...Mumu!

Re: Am 18 And My Girlfriend Is 17 And She's Pregnant For Me What Shall I Do by flokii: 9:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
Naijabin:

I'm not Am..

wtf is wrong with you people sef... still committing such blunder at this stage of ur life

too bad

Re: Am 18 And My Girlfriend Is 17 And She's Pregnant For Me What Shall I Do by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
I donate pampers nd washing soap to ur life

Re: Am 18 And My Girlfriend Is 17 And She's Pregnant For Me What Shall I Do by moneyurch(m): 12:22am On Jan 28, 2016
If you are for real, take her to ur parents explain to them and expect a one time scolding, alternatively take her to any of ur aunts and ur family should go see her family, they I mean ur people will automatically take care of her, at ur age u should be in an university so continue schooling, by the time you are 30 ur baby should be in Jss2, but in ur next life don't go into marriage unprepared financially and emotionally, but the joy you get growing up with ur child can never be quantified, I wish I hd a daughter and a son at ur age, instead of this late twenties game
Re: Am 18 And My Girlfriend Is 17 And She's Pregnant For Me What Shall I Do by peacengine(m): 12:34am On Jan 28, 2016
Imagine this? When your deek dey enter am who you ask for advice? na your headache bi dis
Re: Am 18 And My Girlfriend Is 17 And She's Pregnant For Me What Shall I Do by Griffon(m): 1:45am On Jan 28, 2016
Boys like you are naive victims who need protection from their own ignorance.

When you were having unprotected sex, were you hoping to land an Oscar award or pregnancy?

Gold Circle is sold for how much?

I Dislike City Girls; I Want To Marry A 'Village Girl' / She Will Make You Masturbate... / Will My Boyfriend Apologize?