Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

"Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard (63475 Views)

The Grand Strategy Of IPOB And Igbos For The People Of South South / Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans / Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest: Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Spiff20(m): 9:57am On Oct 19, 2015
cybertyrant:
His popularity growing
Vanguard done report am
Next is
Punch
Guardian
Sun
Sahara reporters
BBC
aljazeera

Future news -prophet cybertyrant

War

Nigerian troops captured

Negotiations on captured troops

Exchange of kanu with 120 captured soldiers

8 States under rebel occupation

Buhari pleads with USA on occupated states

USA has failed us again -gowon

Buhari meets cameron on nigeria mayhem

Buhari to meet putin on biafra rebels and boko haram terrorists

Boko haram captures borno and adamawa

We will use our former strategy -obasanjo

Rebels loosing ground

Nuclear bomb threat: i will bombard the zoo with our new nuclear bombs-nnamdi kanu

600Days of captured states by boko haram and rebels

Nigeria wont survive-bakare

Israel,jamaica,haiti,South africa, gabon,france,tanzania,ivory coast +more recognizes Biafra

Bakassi peninsula captured by Biafra rebels

We will declare oduduwa if u dont defeat Biafra rebels by next year -yoruba elders

I wont give up-buhari

Biafra air strikes mainland bridge lagos

Lagos captured by Biafra rebels

Referendum issued to Biafra rebels

Yoruba leaders declare oduduwa republic

Oduduwa declaration:u are going nowhere or we will kill all of u-sanusi lamido

Say amen to my seen prophecy
At least 80% will be correct
you displayed your sheer stupidity with arrogance. Congrats
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 19, 2015
[size=14pt]Lol, False. There is no grand scheme. The man is propagating hate so he comits treason. The only reason he has not been arrested earlier is because he was living in England.

International help? I laugh! Everybody sees the methods used by biafrans, such hate filled campaign cannot get any international support. Its like Boko haram who wants an islamic caliphate calling the rest of us infidels.... Biafrans want a country of their own and call the rest of us Animals living in the zoo, ISIS calls the western world infidels too.

Even as successful as ojukwu was, he never called Nigeria zoo, instead he used tact and diplomacy. Your vison is doomed from the onset except you go back to the drawing board. Plus igbos have given themselves a reputation all around the world already (people are begining to identify us differently now especially in asian countries and europe). The rising sun is still far.[/size]

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by begod: 10:00am On Oct 19, 2015
jhydebaba:
By the time the Nigerian govt finish with Nnamdi Kanu, his name will turn to Namadi Kunu.

#yeyedeysmell
he has being release, mumu like u
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by GentleToks(m): 10:01am On Oct 19, 2015
EasternLeopard:

He called for violence as you said

But was it implemented.? No

Take it or leave it

Kanu wants to use his blood to awaken the Igbos to bravely face death in their match for Biafra.

Nigeria just made Biafra more popular in the eye of the world.

Sometimes the faster way to kill an issue is to ignore it. That Nigeria failed

The Biafra struggle is not gaining any popularity anywhere my dear; the popularity only exist in the minds of Igbos. I presumed you live in the East.......

I live in US/UK and i can boldly tell you that there is nothing like Biafra struggle outside South East and few Igbos in Asaba. Tibet struggle is as famous as the apartheid in South Africa but the world is too busy to pay attention to that talk less of Biafra struggle.

I want you to be honest with yourself by looking at those Biafra demonstration pictures; those demonstrations held abroad and tell me those guys in pictures are not Igbos and their few friends.

If Nnamdi Kanu try all what he said on the Nigeria airwave in UK, it's 6 years imprisonment, I repeat, 6 years imprisonment without option for fine. The moment you instigate or incite someone to attack/kill in any format, it's 6 years minimum.

If you remember the case of 3 Muslims guys who shouted death to British soldiers about 6 years ago, they were sent to 6 years imprisonment.

Alex Salmon; Scotland independence campaigner never incited Scottish people against Welsh, English and Irish people in his pursuit or struggle for the Independence of Scotland.

The same thing applicable to Artos who is campaigning for Catalan independence in Spain. He never incite his people against Spanish people or government unlike Nnamdi Kanu.

Kanu ought to have been arrested before now but Nigeria is a country where anything is possible. If Nigeria could forward all his recorded utterances; the inciting words against other Nigerians to British government, i swear down, Kanu is finished just like this Niger delta guy in South Africa called Henry Okar(I don't know if that's the correct name).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Ruuhh(m): 10:01am On Oct 19, 2015
Nigerian media/ journalism is a sham!! very terrible system. they run stories for the money even though it threatens their country,business,family etc. oh what a disgrace!! no wonder they can't compete outside Nigeria. Nigerian referee rejected outside, Nigerian migrants arrested outside, too bad.
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by bakynes(m): 10:01am On Oct 19, 2015
Trustyd1:
Let's not be sentimental here "The Pro Biafran warriors wants to leave the Nigeria you help destroyed". Make a Research. how did they help to destroy Nigeria. How many Biafrian has Govern this country. apart from the civil war (Biafra war) how many times has the east been a reason lives are lost in their numbers. we all the the truth but out of hate will be pointing wrong finger. the fulani headsmen are in Rampage is the not, the Boko haram that has left abt 20thousand death are from the not and any other time a particular violence has claim the live of 20 and above you guess where it happened. where did we lost 10 NYSC members in yr 2k and 2k1 you know how many lives that was lost in the north. yet the north has has the lion share when it come to governing this country.
As far as am concerned all tribes destroyed Nigeria.This was and still is how igbos were part of the people who destroyed Nigeria.
1.You were well represented in Obasanjo's and Jonathan's Govt. Your leaders and other leaders from other tribes were corrupt.
2. Some igbos commit crime in Nigeria and travel outside the shores of Nigeria with the Nigerian passport to commit crime. You were not singled out as igbos but as Nigerians, thereby spoiling the reputation of Nigeria.
3. Or is it they fake drugs some igbos produce that kills tens of thousands of people. The fake spare parts that doesn't last and may cause road accidents.
So Mr panel of Judges I hope I have been able to convince you and not confuse you that igbos are part of the people who destroyed the country called Nigeria.
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by aristosoft(m): 10:04am On Oct 19, 2015
This guy is just a lone hustler similar to nothing, trying to make himself another Shekau or Asari. A typical Ibo man doesn't want Biafra but he's just there seeking relevance with a poor strategy.

He came intentionally to be arrested to test his popularity but he'll be shocked that there are new sheriffs in town. There is a new administration where his 'said' kinsmen are still fighting for relevance.
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Guyman02: 10:08am On Oct 19, 2015
Buhari and Northern leaders conduct regular interviews on BBC Hausa Service and use it as platform to pass across their messages and therefore other tribes in Nigeria need similar platform, why is there no BBC Yoruba orIdoma service? During GEJ northerners made statements on BBC Hausa that were inimical to the general citizens; is BBC Hausa Service not a pirate Radio station like Radio Biafra.

This is democracy, you can detain him indefinitely, take him to court and grow his popularity like Gani Adams, Asari Dokubo and other regional activists.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 19, 2015
GentleToks:

The Biafra struggle is not gaining any popularity anywhere my dear; the popularity only exist in the minds of Igbos. I presumed you live in the East.......

I live in US/UK and i can boldly tell you that there is nothing like Biafra struggle outside South East and few Igbos in Asaba. Tibet struggle is as famous as the apartheid in South Africa but the world is too busy to pay attention to that talk less of Biafra struggle.

I want you to be honest with yourself by looking at those Biafra demonstration pictures; those demonstrations held abroad and tell me those guys in pictures are not Igbos and their few friends.

If Nnamdi Kanu try all what he said on the Nigeria airwave in UK, it's 6 years imprisonment, I repeat, 6 years imprisonment without option for fine. The moment you instigate or incite someone to attack/kill in any format, it's 6 years minimum.

If you remember the case of 3 Muslims guys who shouted death to British soldiers about 6 years ago, they were sent to 6 years imprisonment.

Alex Salmon; Scotland independence campaigner never incited Scottish people against Welsh, English and Irish people in his pursuit or struggle for the Independence of Scotland.

The same thing applicable to Artos who is campaigning for Catalan independence in Spain. He never incite his people against Spanish people or government unlike Nnamdi Kanu.

Kanu ought to have been arrested before now but Nigeria is a country where anything is possible. If Nigeria could forward all his recorded utterances; the inciting words against other Nigerians to British government, i swear down, Kanu is finished just like this Niger delta guy in South Africa called Henry Okar(I don't know if that's the correct name).

Your words are too sensible. These people just wont learn fortunately/unfortunately.
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by samflex(m): 10:09am On Oct 19, 2015
Biafra grin

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Macelliot(m): 10:12am On Oct 19, 2015
Pesuzok:

All this while I have never heard his name or even biafra mentioned in BBC or CNN.

I am Igbo but the way this they are going about this is not the right way. You cannot incite people against the present government
@bolded.
Keep deceiving yourself..

You better start thinking home-ward..

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 19, 2015
aristosoft:
This guy is just a lone hustler similar to nothing, trying to make himself another Shekau or Asari. A typical Ibo man doesn't want Biafra but he's just there seeking relevance with a poor strategy.

He came intentionally to be arrested to test his popularity but he'll be shocked that there are new sheriffs in town. There is a new administration where his 'said' kinsmen are still fighting for relevance.

Even asari dokubo is calm now. Nnamdi is a coward, hiding in england enjoying the peace and money from gullible sponsors. If he means the struggle he will relocate to Nigeria, but he is not even an inspiring figure neither is he charismatic, just a man filled with hate, greed and a desire for relevance.

Im sure with the dss he has had enough time to weigh his options. If he continues, his case will be forwarded to the british who will charge him for treason and inciting violence, jailed or returned to Nigeria where he will spend enough time in Jail.
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by helinues: 10:15am On Oct 19, 2015
Whether I am silly or not.. If you guys try shit, you will see shit

Agustephenogwo:

you are very stupid. Animal in human skin
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by logica(m): 10:17am On Oct 19, 2015
chrisbaba1:
[size=14pt]
Even as successful as ojukwu...instead he used tact and diplomacy.[/size]
Huh? Well, whatever you believe.
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by ibisko04: 10:17am On Oct 19, 2015
cybertyrant:
His popularity growing
Vanguard done report am
Next is
Punch
Guardian
Sun
Sahara reporters
BBC
aljazeera

War

Nigerian troops captured

Rebels loosing ground

Nuclear bomb threat: i will bombard the zoo with our new nuclear bombs-nnamdi kanu

Israel,jamaica,haiti,South africa, gabon,france,tanzania,ivory coast +more recognizes Biafra

We will declare oduduwa if u dont defeat Biafra rebels by next year -yoruba elders

I wont give up-buhari

All these things happened in your dreams. It's a dream that will remain in dreams land.
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by kunzaar83(m): 10:18am On Oct 19, 2015
kelabok:
unfortunately for you, you will be the looser. Am in no mood for the exhibition of tribalistic attitude but you should know that you are mad and needs to go to the shrink. There is no such thing as the Niger Delta people for your knowledge, it's quite unfortunate how the winners of wars usually distort facts. The area known today as PH was previously known as ugwu ocha with an igbo denotation. It was Lugard who renamed it to what it is today. Jaja of opobo land was an igbo man, the people of Delta state of today are predominantly igbos. More over we all fought for Biafra in the past with ojukwu as leader and general effiong as his vice.......... Think again....... Animal !
the wish of every blind man is to 1 day see of which he will never, thats the wish of inyamilis but they will never get that forever and ever and ever, Niger deltans don't even care about anything biafra and they rather stay witnh Nigeria than to follow biafra, and its only that Niger delta oil una they eye, we will kill any 1 that try any rubbish infact the biafran war was a childs play, we will do to inyamilis what the hutus did for the tutsi in rwanda we'll kill 80% of u animals beast of burdens... And let me assure u this reality, Niger Deltans, south west and the northn will be president or Vp in the next 1000years to come but for inyamili hahahaha the highest u will have in any govt is dep Sen president or Dep Speaker... Any body wey carry nyamili as VP where ever he's from the whole of the north west, north east, north central and even south west won't vote for him, chai igbo women sabi Bleep die, nna I no fit count the number wey I dey taste every day grin 2-4 igbo women till day break grin... Loosers beast of burden and rams and cows
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Eziachi: 10:18am On Oct 19, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

There is nothing wrong with the manner which he uses
Every thing he has done so far has been based on truth and honesty
He hasn't broken any law
His method is proper that is why it has had more impact than any other movement before it
Nigeria can actually be described as a zoo
Because
Only an animal will continue to answer to a name given to it by its own oppressor
Also
When you you enslave wild animals within a space or contrapment you call such a place a zoo or a game/wild life reserve

You have to convince the united nations through various drastic means ( conflict/wars being one of them) before they will take you seriously

The truth must be told but sometimes in life, you had to be very mindful of how you tell the truth, otherwise, you will do more harm than good you intended to achieve.

If you are a married man and your wife, after dressing up had asked you : "how do I look darling" ? As a married man of more than forty years, experience taught me that irrespective of how bad her dress or makeup looked, you dare not say: darling you looked terrible!
If you say that, you are looking for trouble. But a sensible husband will first complement her on the good points before gently suggested areas of change.

She may unlikely take your advice but you will be happy that you had told her how she really looked but at the same time didn't upset her.

That's how in one of my contribution last week I described Nnamdi Kalu's approach to our Biafra freedom from Nigeria. I said instead of calling Nigeria a zoo, please call them great but tell them that Biafra can be greater on it's own.

Instead of insulting Fulani and Buhari, tell them that their best chance of harnessing their agricultural potential is being outside southern crude oil addiction and tell Buhari that despite his honestly as a man, Nigeria is an impossible place to practice honesty. But in an arewa republic, he will be ruling people that had more in common with him than what's contained in Nigeria as on nation.

Tell the Yoruba that they have the potential to be even greater than Biafra in Oduduwa and Nigeria is the clog on their wheel. Let's bury the past and forge a new part. Stop calling them betrayers even if you think they are. Always keep your perceived enemy close and sweet all the time.

Tell others in the so called south south that they are welcomed to join us in Biafra if they so wished including the Igbo speaking areas. But if all of them wished to remain with Nigeria, we will wish them well and will help them to succeed because we will preferred they succeed than to fail.

We should be able to communicate with the rest of Nigeria that we preferred to live with them as good neighbours than to be married to them inside the same house, squabbling and undermining each other. That should be our modern civilised approach.

SNP does not want Scotland to leave the UK because UK is a zoo but because they believed that Scotland will thrive better alone.
For more than 300 years, the English refused until they got the point and the Scots were given a referendum, which the majority rejected at the moment as that can change in few years time. My wife is a Scot but preferred the United Kingdom and our two children preferred the independent of Scotland despite being born in Ethiopia and England and raised in England.

The Catalonia and Basque people in Spain has shunned violence/hate speeches and start to copy the Scottish/SNP approach in Scotland.

America/Britain preferred one Nigeria for obvious reasons of their national interest but they can be convinced if ressured that their wrongly fear of Emeka Ojukwu as the new rich, Oxford educated Fidel Castro in the 60s was a wrong assumptions and no longer exists as cold war is dead.

Putin will never support Biafra because of Ingushetia and Chechnya in his backyard, when his current foreign policy is based on bringing back the old Soviet union and expansionist policies

The Chinese the same because of Taiwan, Tibet and others

So our approach to Nigeria and the rest of the world powers shall mirror the scenario where we can become like that naughty Tsey-fly that petched on the scrotum of a man.
If the man leaves it, the Tsey-fly will suck all his blood , if he is to forcefully try to kill it, the man will smash his scrotum in the process.
His best approach will be to gently force the parasite to fly away.
Biafra should be that sensible man as the rest of Nigeria is our Tsey-fly.

6 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by fejikudz(m): 10:20am On Oct 19, 2015
By the way it is way too late to arrest Nnamdi Kanu in order to stop Biafra. Kanu has virtually completed his work. He has laid the foundations for the restoration of Biafra. He has raised the conscience
of Biafrans across the world. As it stands today
there are a thousand and one Nnamdi Kanu who are
able and willing to carry on.
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by kunzaar83(m): 10:21am On Oct 19, 2015
ibisko04:

All these things happened in your dreams. It's a dream that will remain in dreams land.
you can say that again
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 19, 2015
Guyman02:
Buhari and Northern leaders conduct regular interviews on BBC Hausa Service and use it as platform to pass across their messages and therefore other tribes in Nigeria need similar platform, why is there no BBC Yoruba orIdoma service? During GEJ northerners made statements on BBC Hausa that were inimical to the general citizens; is BBC Hausa Service not a pirate Radio station like Radio Biafra.

This is democracy, you can detain him indefinitely, take him to court and grow his popularity like Gani Adams, Asari Dokubo and other regional activists.

Hausa language is also widely spoken outside Nigeria, especially in Niger, Ghana, Cameroon and Sudan etc. BBC dedicated this channel to reach people who can speak only hausa, its not a Nigerian channel as such. Kapish? so quit the whining. it is not a rebel radio station operating without regulation.
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by jatthobber(m): 10:27am On Oct 19, 2015
Any wise igbo man(no disrespect) should know that Biafra died and was buried 48 years ago. You are wrong if you claim to be agitating for a Biafran state now. Ojukwu contested for the seat of the president several times and got very few votes from the igbos that claim to be 25 million in population. Just 3 months ago, Chekwas and Onovo contested as igbo people,but the igbos in their millions rooted and voted for GEJ an ijaw man from Otuoke and threw their own Igbo brothers into the gutter. The ijaws and GEj are more responsible to each other than the igbos yet they are at peace and are not talking about seperation. GEJ's loss is not even giving them headache and yet the igbos want to drink panadol extra for them.You shout Biafra,you carry Nigerian passport,you shout Biafra you spend the naira,you shout Biafra and you call your self Ezendigbo in your host community who recognise you as a Nigerian,you shout Biafra yet you have Reps in the senate and house of Rep, representing you and your constituency.Have you ever asked yourself why those Reps of yours glue themselves to the billions of naira coming from Abuja while you keep hoping and day-dreaming for a biafran state.Why not go to NASS and protest forcefully against them so they will leave NASS which belongs to Nigeria and then join you in your agitation for a Biafran nation since they are fellow igbos like you.

When GEJ recently said that the unity of Nigeria is not negotiable,why didn't you protest and call for his head,since he as a fellow Biafran according to you now could issue statements against your hopes and dreams, Yet you hailed,cheered and clapped for him on this statement.You cited myopic reasons of high cost of living,lack of job,poor economy,lack of infrastructures,killings ect. behind your clamour for independence. If I may ask you,is it only the igbos that have been experiencing all these negative conditions or a cross section of Nigerians and her various other tribes?.Did all these problems you now give as reasons start in the last 100 days of Buhari's tenure?.What have your senators,Reps, governors and other high ranking government officials been doing with the funds allocated for your overall development and wellbeing?.Why don't you hold them accountable for your woos?.Don't you understand they are the major reason behind your problems?.Don't you understand they are the reason behind your poor or lack of infrastructural developments?.Don't you understand they have been embezzling your state and regional funds?.Don't you still understand they are deceiving you by urging you to be agitating for a Biafran nation while they are secretly sharing the loots under Nigerian government?,laughing behind you and calling you all sorts. Each time you look at the federal leadership structure,you see the igbos adequately represented even to the envy of other tribes.Their agitation for a seperate independent state of their own therefore remain an unsolved mystery to many. If you think any body is marginalising you,your igbo leaders are and not Nigeria.

I weep for igbo people. I pray that someday those gullible Igbos will to term with reality. In the dying days of Ojukwu,he truly wished for a strong united Nigeria which is practically achievable with great understanding.He never at any point in time gave any body instructions to pursue vendetta.

You see your life?!!!,you rooted for an ijaw man from Otuoke,voted for him died for him and right now in your grave, he urged you on,he and his people told you you are one and together in the presidential election. Today,they are mute over your own Biafran agitation and instead stick inseparably to N-I-G-E-R-I-A. If I may ask, to where has the TOGETHERNESS gone?.‎

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Tk999519(m): 10:28am On Oct 19, 2015
Illiteracy is a big problem of PMB.......arresting Kanu is a big mistake...............

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Shymm3x: 10:29am On Oct 19, 2015
Kanu the zoo bandit vs. Zoo and Zoogerians. grin

Now, this is a movie I'll like to watch in 3D.

Time to wear my 3D glasses. grin
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Johnsown1(m): 10:29am On Oct 19, 2015
Freedom freedom freedom, we are biafran,we are the people.how can those boko haramist be slaughtering igbos, and the presidency are doing nothing.let us divide, so we will know who is who in this state.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by kunzaar83(m): 10:30am On Oct 19, 2015
Guyman02:

make una go to BBC and make them give una BBC bifra now make I see, even Ūя̲̅ great grand parents don try rubbish and we though the a god lesson, try any rubbish again we'll unlesh the spirit of April 1994 in rwanda and of course u know that Ūя̲̅ d tutsi's we'll finish 85% of Ūя̲̅ men 18years and above, carry all una women dey Bleep them free f charge, hope u know igbo women grin sweet well well
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by princejayboss: 10:31am On Oct 19, 2015
The freedom crusade by the IPOB, was a thing the government of Nigeria should have ignored because this very ill advised action has really announced the IPOB to be the frontrunner body on the Biafra freedom struggles.

Am not a fan of the old faces ruling this youthful filled nation, these kind of mistakes are the very reason we need to clear these old men out of power in other to have a clear future.... How can a democratic government in this 21st century arrest a crusader; funny enough they didn't even used a flaged or even a black operations to avoid the press...... Buhari and co should understand the real meaning to the words like democracy and freedom of speech.

Am not a fan of Nnamdi kanu but I swear to you that dude got some rapidly growing fan base around the world... Once that I stumbled into their street movement in Texas and once also at Geneva, I was shocked the number that turned out... That been said, arresting a crusader like the dude is not just right to do because If that were to be the right response to hate speech by the leaders of the separatist groups.... The Catalonia separatist leadership will be in guantalmor bay like maximum prison now.... Below are few statements of the Catalonia leaders.

******This is a movement that goes from left to right, spanning conservatives, liberals, ecologists, sociologists and many others,” “It’s a consequence of necessity to put an end a deceit called Spain in any possible means we can now that we have the chance.” For the past decade, the Spanish state has failed to represent the plurality of the country: “What we have is the opportunity to change all this.” ..........By ....Separatist leader Raül Romeva

****** the Catalan people have been under oppression and cultural genocide, right up to the final days of the Franco dictatorship. The Catalan people are ancestral Europeans, with the Basque, probably they are the most ancient cultures of Europe. Even against all odds, their strength of character and a strong belief in their culture helped them survive the most oppressive of regimes that Spain could throw at them; their desire for independence predates Spain itself, to the the days of the Celtic tribes that lived throughout Western Europe and as far as the shores of the Black Sea and now is the time take our nation by peace or with blood......... By Suare Melina

****** we shall forcefully declare the independence of our nation in the coming weeks regards of the things the deceit state of Spain thinks...... By Mr Mas

Considering this little but few hate speeches made by the Catalonia leaders.... No one is in a detention... Looking at the crazy move by our government; its now a no win situation for the government as more they keep him in there the more they announce the Biafra freedom struggles which will pile pressure for referendum..... While ...he is released he will become a certified freedom fighting Gee....

Personally I think buhari can focuss on other important things than nnamdi kanu cos the more he is kept in there , another 100 Nnamdi will arise.

Finally we can only solve the issue of the eastern Nigeria with a total reconciliation in the nation Nigeria because after the civil war ... There had never been a time we reconciled; thus looking at the reality no one tribe in this nation have lost her sons and daughters to the killings in Nigeria than the igbos ( 1966 north massacre
)

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 19, 2015
wonders shall never end.
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by scantee(m): 10:34am On Oct 19, 2015
N.kanu nothing de happen we are solidary behind you, naija is a capital "Z" Biafra is my home, i want to go home.. i owe nobody apology for this my comment

3 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by chisabones: 10:34am On Oct 19, 2015
cybertyrant:
His popularity growing
Vanguard done report am
Next is
Punch
Guardian
Sun
Sahara reporters
BBC
aljazeera

War

Nigerian troops captured

Rebels loosing ground

I wont give up-buhari

LMAO!!! DUDE CHILL OUT NOTHING LIKE THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN. EVERYBODY WILL LIVE IN PEACE AND ANYBODY WHO WANTS TO LEAVE NIGERIA WILL LEAVE IN PEACE TOO.
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by lordmario(m): 10:35am On Oct 19, 2015
cybertyrant:
His popularity growing
Vanguard done report am
Next is
Punch
Guardian
Sun
Sahara reporters
BBC
aljazeera

War

Nigerian troops captured

Rebels loosing ground

I wont give up-buhari

I don't insult people if not I should have insulted you right now. Most of you talk as if war is something that like street fight. If war starts today,millions will die. Children will suffer and it will take so many years to regain what has been lost. Pls sit and think.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 19, 2015
Eziachi:

The truth must be told but sometimes in life, you had to be very mindful of how you tell the truth, otherwise, you will do more harm than good you intended to achieve.

If you are a married man and your wife, after dressing up had asked you : "how do I look darling" ? As a married man of more than forty years, experience taught me that irrespective of how bad her dress or makeup looked, you dare not say: darling you looked terrible!
If you say that, you are looking for trouble. But a sensible husband will first complement her on the good points before gently suggested areas of change.

She may unlikely take your advice but you will be happy that you had told her how she really looked but at the same time didn't upset her.

That's how in one of my contribution last week I described Nnamdi Kalu's approach to our Biafra freedom from Nigeria. I said instead of calling Nigeria a zoo, please call them great but tell them that Biafra can be greater on it's own.

Instead of insulting Fulani and Buhari, tell them that their best chance of harnessing their agricultural potential is being outside southern crude oil addiction and tell Buhari that despite his honestly as a man, Nigeria is an impossible place to practice honesty. But in an arewa republic, he will be ruling people that had more in common with him than what's contained in Nigeria as on nation.

Tell the Yoruba that they have the potential to be even greater than Biafra in Oduduwa and Nigeria is the clog on their wheel. Let's bury the past and forge a new part. Stop calling them betrayers even if you think they are. Always keep your perceived enemy close and sweet all the time.

Tell others in the so called south south that they are welcomed to join us in Biafra if they so wished including the Igbo speaking areas. But if all of them wished to remain with Nigeria, we will wish them well and will help them to succeed because we will preferred they succeed than to fail.

We should be able to communicate with the rest of Nigeria that we preferred to live with them as good neighbours than to be married to them inside the same house, squabbling and undermining each other. That should be our modern civilised approach.

SNP does not want Scotland to leave the UK because UK is a zoo but because they believed that Scotland will thrive better alone.
For more than 300 years, the English refused until they got the point and the Scots were given a referendum, which the majority rejected at the moment as that can change in few years time. My wife is a Scot but preferred the United Kingdom and our two children preferred the independent of Scotland despite being born in Ethiopia and England and raised in England.

The Catalonia and Basque people in Spain has shunned violence/hate speeches and start to copy the Scottish/SNP approach in Scotland.

America/Britain preferred one Nigeria for obvious reasons of their national interest but they can be convinced if ressured that their wrongly fear of Emeka Ojukwu as the new rich, Oxford educated Fidel Castro in the 60s was a wrong assumptions and no longer exists as cold war is dead.

Putin will never support Biafra because of Ingushetia and Chechnya in his backyard, when his current foreign policy is based on bringing back the old Soviet union and expansionist policies

The Chinese the same because of Taiwan, Tibet and others

So our approach to Nigeria and the rest of the world powers shall mirror the scenario where we can become like that naughty Tsey-fly that petched on the scrotum of a man.
If the man leaves it, the Tsey-fly will suck all his blood , if he is to forcefully try to kill it, the man will smash his scrotum in the process.
His best approach will be to gently force the parasite to fly away.
Biafra should be that sensible man as the rest of Nigeria is our Tsey-fly.

Spoken well. This is what should have been the basis of the struggle. Too late now, the distrust is rife. As a matter of fact Nnamdi single handedly pushed the dream decades farther than it was. You cannot resort to inciting violence and call other people names and expect support, Biafra now is like a goat in the embrace of a python, the more violent the struggle, the tighter the squeeze. The biafran trumpers are not looking anymore than rebels now, seems the Nigerian Govenment has strategically kept mute giving biafra enough freedom to indict themselves the more.

Nnamdis arrest will yeild one thing and one thing alone, silence! For DSS to pick him up they have kept tabs on him, all the donations he must have embezzeled maybe, How he became a citizen maybe, threat of being charged for treason maybe......

All these things are clear to see, but the hatred is to strong for the average biafan to strategically plan his actions for self actualization.
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 19, 2015
logica:
Huh? Well, whatever you believe.

Ojukwu era was much more strategic than this new era of pro biafrans. He was successful in the sense the strugle got real, not online like we have today grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu / Fatuhu Muhammed Builds A New House In Abuja (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.