Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

"Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard (63550 Views)

The Grand Strategy Of IPOB And Igbos For The People Of South South / Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans / Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest: Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Dragonking: 10:40am On Oct 19, 2015
kunzaar83:
nyamili loosers, no body go follow u, una think say niger delta go follow biafra abi? Funny una don loose and una go continue loosing till thy kingdom come
You dey answer them...dem wan carry Niger delta oil go do Biafra...if Nigeria will divide, Biafra should go their way, Niger delta goes its way, arewa go their one and omo oduduwa should carry their own load go...shikena.

Niger delta needs development and not this nonsense biafra shiit

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 19, 2015
samflex:
Biafra grin

Looool, SMH.

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 19, 2015
I don't know why I am not involved when it comes to these matters.. they are hardly planned properly and executed poorly.
The idea is to plant a seed of discord, distrust, guilt and empathy in the mind of your target audience as well as ensure they ingrain it within their growing youth so it will outlive its originators.. Kanu is a complete charlatan at this strategy. He has caused more confusion on both divides and that is very dangerous because in a state of confusion, all is assumed, nothing is validated
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by logica(m): 10:43am On Oct 19, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Ojukwu era was much more strategic than this new era of pro biafrans. He was successful in the sense the strugle got real, not online like we have today grin
Ojukwu lost the war because he lacked tact and diplomacy; the very attributes you claim he had. What else can I say?
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by chesterlee(m): 10:45am On Oct 19, 2015
Hypocrisy is when Buhari supports Palestine to break away from Israel because they have different ideologies yet arrest Nnamdi Kanu for wanting the same thing for Biafra
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by omonnakoda: 10:45am On Oct 19, 2015
logica:
Ojukwu lost the war because he lacked tact and diplomacy; the very attributes you claim he had. What else can I say?
Even if he had tact and diplomacy he would stil have lost.

The goat always returns from the market guilty no matter how many times you judge the case,the goat is always guilty
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by tsdarkside(m): 10:45am On Oct 19, 2015
i dont undertand??...should we allow a terrorist to move around in nigeria??...which type of foolish strategie is it to be caught by your socalled enemies?...
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 19, 2015
logica:

Lets give some credit cmon, he wasnt a 100% failure like nnamdi kanu will be, he was way better i think. anyway.....
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by belzabull(f): 10:48am On Oct 19, 2015
Whats Nnamdi kanus offence? He never called for violence, he made a conditional albeit categorical statement hat if Nigeria tries to keep Igbos in Nigeria by force, then it may lead to violence. Nigeria is a failed state. We are not one and can never be one.

For those fools and ijiots saying Nnamdi Kanu calls Nigeria a zoo, and i ask you, is Nigeria not a zoo? Even the clueless dullard in aso rock indirectly referred to Nigeria as a zoo when he threatened to soak the dogs and baboons in blood. Who are the dogs and baboons, are they not Nigerians? where are these dogs and baboons found, is it not in a zoo?

The fool who made the 'we will make the country ungovernable' is still walking free. A country of selective justice and impunity

Except there is justice, equity and fairness, the country is doomed...a matter of time

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Johnsown1(m): 10:49am On Oct 19, 2015
then u forget so fast that is an hausa man that made USA to put nigeria in a black list cos he stupidly want to bomb U.S.A
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by nochildsplay(m): 10:51am On Oct 19, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Looool, SMH.

One of their scam brother is seizing the opportunity.

Fraud people

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by logica(m): 10:51am On Oct 19, 2015
omonnakoda:

Even if he had tact and diplomacy he would stil have lost.

The goat always returns from the market guilty no matter how many times you judge the case,the goat is always guilty
LOL. U wicked. He didn't carry the Yoruba leadership along in the push towards Lagos. That turned the hitherto neutral Yorubas against Biafra (the end).
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by famzynet: 10:54am On Oct 19, 2015
What ever you people say,one thing I know is that Nnamdi Kanu and his struggle is being made popular. There are over a million Kanus' in Biafra land. Nigeria government better leave him alone since he has not molested anybody . Because if this issue is not handled well,the predicted secession will happen sooner than was expected. The government should only caution him,reason with him and let him go. Diplomacy is needed in issues like this.
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by miketayo(m): 10:54am On Oct 19, 2015
Obosiland:
very correct,they have played very well...buhari its no crime for one to speak his mind,Nnamdi KANU is not violent.....buhari release him now

Lol @"buhari release him now" didn't know he takes orders from you grin
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Deepfreezer(m): 10:56am On Oct 19, 2015
Some people think this is 1967. haahahha. Nigeria is boiling. we shall make Nigeria ungovernable. for buhari.
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Deepfreezer(m): 10:57am On Oct 19, 2015
Some people think this is 1967. haahahha. Nigeria is boiling. we shall make Nigeria ungovernable. for buhari..
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by okeybarca: 10:57am On Oct 19, 2015
tinsel:
Nonsense write up. Kanu broke the law and have to face the consequences of his actions.

Pls can u tell me d law he broke?.
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by omonnakoda: 10:57am On Oct 19, 2015
logica:
LOL. U wicked. He didn't carry the Yoruba leadership along in the push towards Lagos. That turned the hitherto neutral Yorubas against Biafra (the end).
So if goat carry water along nko? Wetin dem wan take cook am finally?
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Deepfreezer(m): 10:59am On Oct 19, 2015
belzabull:
Whats Nnamdi kanus offence? He never called or violence, he made a conditional albeit categorical statement hat if Nigeria tries to keep Igbos in Nigeria by force, then it may lead o violence. Nigeria is a failed state. We are not one and an never be one.

For those fools and ijiots saying Nnamdi Kanu calls Nigeria a zoo, and i ask you: is Nigeria not a zoo? Even the clueless dullard in aso rock indirectly referred to Nigeria as a zoo when he threatened to soak the dogs and baboons in blood. Who are the dogs and baboons, are they not Nigerians? where are these dogs and baboons found, is it not in a zoo?

The fool who made the 'we will make the country ungovernable' is still walking free. A country of selective justice and impunity

Except there is justice, equity and fairness, the country is doomed...a matter of time
God bless you my sister

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by don4real18(m): 11:02am On Oct 19, 2015
cybertyrant:
His popularity growing
Vanguard done report am
Next is
Punch
Guardian
Sun
Sahara reporters
BBC
aljazeera

Future news -prophet cybertyrant

War

Nigerian troops captured

Negotiations on captured troops

Exchange of kanu with 120 captured soldiers

8 States under rebel occupation

Buhari pleads with USA on occupated states

USA has failed us again -gowon

Buhari meets cameron on nigeria mayhem

Buhari to meet putin on biafra rebels and boko haram terrorists

Boko haram captures borno and adamawa

We will use our former strategy -obasanjo

Rebels loosing ground

Nuclear bomb threat: i will bombard the zoo with our new nuclear bombs-nnamdi kanu

600Days of captured states by boko haram and rebels

Nigeria wont survive-bakare

Israel,jamaica,haiti,South africa, gabon,france,tanzania,ivory coast +more recognizes Biafra

Bakassi peninsula captured by Biafra rebels

We will declare oduduwa if u dont defeat Biafra rebels by next year -yoruba elders

I wont give up-buhari

Biafra air strikes mainland bridge lagos

Lagos captured by Biafra rebels

Referendum issued to Biafra rebels

Yoruba leaders declare oduduwa republic

Oduduwa declaration:u are going nowhere or we will kill all of u-sanusi lamido

Say amen to my seen prophecy
At least 80% will be correct
You are an example of a lunatic... An extremist compared to the BokoHaram terrorists. Just an arrest has led your thoughts to that of a genocide.
You should cover your face in shame.... This is not freedom of speech but an extreme hate against the nation.
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Deepfreezer(m): 11:03am On Oct 19, 2015
Dragonking:
You dey answer them...dem wan carry Niger delta oil go do Biafra...if Nigeria will divide, Biafra should go their way, Niger delta goes its way, arewa go their one and omo oduduwa should carry their own load go...shikena.

Niger delta needs development and not this nonsense biafra shiit
hahaaha who need s your oil? how have u fared with the oil in Nigeria? we shall break that niger bridge connecting us. fyi there are 1million developed countries without crude oil. ewu Hausa.
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by saiPossibility: 11:03am On Oct 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I am a strong advocate of right to self determination. However, self-determination is not an excuse for inciting people against the State and others. It is not acceptable anywhere to call for violence. It is unfortunate but Nnamdi Kanu not only broke the law but has made himself by his action a stumbling block to the right to the Biafran struggle for believers of this struggle.

I will strongly advise that patriotic youths consider the noble option that is provided in the UN charter IF they insist on secession. Personally, I believe in equity and justice whether within the political and geographical Nigeria or otherwise. The way and manner Nnamdi Kanu carried his struggle is unacceptable in any sane society. Nigeria is not a zoo

shut the fvck up. u think I ever liked u cos we both support the same party? fooool u jumped from APC to PDP u think we all don't know ur a betrayer, mind ur stvpid business, make sure don't quote me u liar. better jump back to APC because I am never happy am supporting the same party u are supporting... I hate u
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Dragonking: 11:06am On Oct 19, 2015
Deepfreezer:
hahaaha who need s your oil? how have u fared with the oil in Nigeria? we shall break that niger bridge connecting us. fyi there are 1million developed countries without crude oil. ewu Hausa.
It is obvious you are one of the children of hate. cheesy

Niger delta will keep moving forward, while you are slaves to the Fulani's.
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by saiPossibility: 11:06am On Oct 19, 2015
cybertyrant:
His popularity growing
Vanguard done report am
Next is
Punch
Guardian
Sun
Sahara reporters
BBC
aljazeera

War

Nigerian troops captured

Rebels loosing ground

Nuclear bomb threat: i will bombard the zoo with our new nuclear bombs-nnamdi kanu

Israel,jamaica,haiti,South africa, gabon,france,tanzania,ivory coast +more recognizes Biafra

We will declare oduduwa if u dont defeat Biafra rebels by next year -yoruba elders

I wont give up-buhari

ameeeeeen ooooooooo tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by nochildsplay(m): 11:11am On Oct 19, 2015
GentleToks:

The Biafra struggle is not gaining any popularity anywhere my dear; the popularity only exist in the minds of Igbos. I presumed you live in the East.......

I live in US/UK and i can boldly tell you that there is nothing like Biafra struggle outside South East and few Igbos in Asaba. Tibet struggle is as famous as the apartheid in South Africa but the world is too busy to pay attention to that talk less of Biafra struggle.

I want you to be honest with yourself by looking at those Biafra demonstration pictures; those demonstrations held abroad and tell me those guys in pictures are not Igbos and their few friends.

If Nnamdi Kanu try all what he said on the Nigeria airwave in UK, it's 6 years imprisonment, I repeat, 6 years imprisonment without option for fine. The moment you instigate or incite someone to attack/kill in any format, it's 6 years minimum.

If you remember the case of 3 Muslims guys who shouted death to British soldiers about 6 years ago, they were sent to 6 years imprisonment.

Alex Salmon; Scotland independence campaigner never incited Scottish people against Welsh, English and Irish people in his pursuit or struggle for the Independence of Scotland.

The same thing applicable to Artos who is campaigning for Catalan independence in Spain. He never incite his people against Spanish people or government unlike Nnamdi Kanu.

Kanu ought to have been arrested before now but Nigeria is a country where anything is possible. If Nigeria could forward all his recorded utterances; the inciting words against other Nigerians to British government, i swear down, Kanu is finished just like this Niger delta guy in South Africa called Henry Okar(I don't know if that's the correct name).

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 19, 2015
cheruv:

What do you expect a nation whose people had been massacred in three different massacres in one year to do
If Gowon hadn't launched that war,there'd ve been no Biafra consciousness in Igbos now kos its that sense of collective suffering that Igbos and Ibibios passed through that made that consciousness to have a deep impact on their psyche.
Am happy the Anioma people,though not part of Biafra 1.0 had their more than fair share of massacres cry making the bond of the Igbo and Ibibio peoples living between igbanke in the West and Oyono(Cross) river in the East an eternal one.
The misguided patriot who started this rainstorm is from your state... And bkos of his role in addition to others,I'd want nothing more than the splitting of Delta state into Anioma and Delta states so that the Western Igbos can chart their future with a sense of purpose

WELL, TIME WILL TELL....
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by don4real18(m): 11:12am On Oct 19, 2015
In fact let us breakup, the Biafrans have done more harm than good
95% of them are very fraudulent in nature resulting in our nation deemed as corrupt.
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by AAinEqGuinea: 11:13am On Oct 19, 2015
texazzpete:

We're talking about 'international community' and you are adding mouth?

what does ponmo have to do in a discussion about meat? cheesy cheesy

Nice grin grin
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by hamzeiy: 11:15am On Oct 19, 2015
cybertyrant:
His popularity growing
Vanguard done report am
Next is
Punch
Guardian
Sun
Sahara reporters
BBC
aljazeera

War

Nigerian troops captured

Rebels loosing ground

I wont give up-buhari

biafran rebels capture lagos.wow
i no blame you..na the yoruba pple the gave you the hope of this possibility i blame...biafra should capture kano now or even close by kogi or benue...SMH
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by nochildsplay(m): 11:17am On Oct 19, 2015
cybertyrant:
His popularity growing
Vanguard done report am
Next is
Punch
Guardian
Sun
Sahara reporters
BBC
aljazeera

War

Nigerian troops captured

Rebels loosing ground

I wont give up-buhari

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Shymm3x: 11:25am On Oct 19, 2015
Eziachi:

The truth must be told but sometimes in life, you had to be very mindful of how you tell the truth, otherwise, you will do more harm than good you intended to achieve.

If you are a married man and your wife, after dressing up had asked you : "how do I look darling" ? As a married man of more than forty years, experience taught me that irrespective of how bad her dress or makeup looked, you dare not say: darling you looked terrible!
If you say that, you are looking for trouble. But a sensible husband will first complement her on the good points before gently suggested areas of change.

She may unlikely take your advice but you will be happy that you had told her how she really looked but at the same time didn't upset her.

That's how in one of my contribution last week I described Nnamdi Kalu's approach to our Biafra freedom from Nigeria. I said instead of calling Nigeria a zoo, please call them great but tell them that Biafra can be greater on it's own.

Instead of insulting Fulani and Buhari, tell them that their best chance of harnessing their agricultural potential is being outside southern crude oil addiction and tell Buhari that despite his honestly as a man, Nigeria is an impossible place to practice honesty. But in an arewa republic, he will be ruling people that had more in common with him than what's contained in Nigeria as on nation.

Tell the Yoruba that they have the potential to be even greater than Biafra in Oduduwa and Nigeria is the clog on their wheel. Let's bury the past and forge a new part. Stop calling them betrayers even if you think they are. Always keep your perceived enemy close and sweet all the time.

Tell others in the so called south south that they are welcomed to join us in Biafra if they so wished including the Igbo speaking areas. But if all of them wished to remain with Nigeria, we will wish them well and will help them to succeed because we will preferred they succeed than to fail.

We should be able to communicate with the rest of Nigeria that we preferred to live with them as good neighbours than to be married to them inside the same house, squabbling and undermining each other. That should be our modern civilised approach.

SNP does not want Scotland to leave the UK because UK is a zoo but because they believed that Scotland will thrive better alone.
For more than 300 years, the English refused until they got the point and the Scots were given a referendum, which the majority rejected at the moment as that can change in few years time. My wife is a Scot but preferred the United Kingdom and our two children preferred the independent of Scotland despite being born in Ethiopia and England and raised in England.

The Catalonia and Basque people in Spain has shunned violence/hate speeches and start to copy the Scottish/SNP approach in Scotland.

America/Britain preferred one Nigeria for obvious reasons of their national interest but they can be convinced if ressured that their wrongly fear of Emeka Ojukwu as the new rich, Oxford educated Fidel Castro in the 60s was a wrong assumptions and no longer exists as cold war is dead.

Putin will never support Biafra because of Ingushetia and Chechnya in his backyard, when his current foreign policy is based on bringing back the old Soviet union and expansionist policies

The Chinese the same because of Taiwan, Tibet and others

So our approach to Nigeria and the rest of the world powers shall mirror the scenario where we can become like that naughty Tsey-fly that petched on the scrotum of a man.
If the man leaves it, the Tsey-fly will suck all his blood , if he is to forcefully try to kill it, the man will smash his scrotum in the process.
His best approach will be to gently force the parasite to fly away.
Biafra should be that sensible man as the rest of Nigeria is our Tsey-fly.

In as much as I think "Zoo" and "Zoogeria" are apt description of Nigeria - I like this post. And personally, I think "Zoo" is a better name than the dehumanising N.iggeria, to be honest.

Nice post, Sir.
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by criuze(m): 11:26am On Oct 19, 2015
Obrigardo:

so you don dey toast now abi, i knew there was something about those false propaganda you pay nairaland to put on frontpage. Ewhu!

@topic

You people are just making noise. Its just that Seun has not done much to stop all this biafra talk on nairaland. I hope you dont want to be invited by DSS.

It's better you take your full medics before coming to a forum like this.

the way little you enjoys expressing your opinion freely is just the same way issue of biafra will and must be aired.

and mind you seun is business man, and don't give a Damm what goes on in you naive brain cells

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident / Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial / Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.