Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Is There Any Implications For Sleeping With Pregnant Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Any Implications For Sleeping With Pregnant Woman (9906 Views)

Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos / Lady Blasts Her Sister For Sleeping With Her Ex Boyfriend / I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Implications For Sleeping With Pregnant Woman by ilo04(m): 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
one of my friend told me yesterdaythat he have sex with pregnant woman,though they have been dating long time ago but the woman is married woman. How my friend know she is pregnant is that she told my friend that she is pregnant for her husband after having sex with her finished. my friend as been afraid since that yesterday, pls those it have any bad omen for having sex with pregnant woman.
Re: Is There Any Implications For Sleeping With Pregnant Woman by buygala(m): 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
No biggie, apart from the moral aspect/thunder repercussions of fvcking another man's wife, and possibly pouring your alien spermm on the head of that innocent foetus sad......

I did so accidentally once... I had no idea she was 3 months pregnant for her fiance....Actually, I had no idea she even had a fiance..... Her tummy was still very flat.... it was her breastts that got me suspicious... they were fuller and more succulent than I knew them to be.... she sha denied being pregnant when I raised the issue, but fowl nyansh open like 3 months later, when her tummy started shooting out, and she invited me to her traditional marriage sad

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is There Any Implications For Sleeping With Pregnant Woman by meimoks(f): 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
SMH
Re: Is There Any Implications For Sleeping With Pregnant Woman by kinibigdeal(m): 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
The implication is that you have sin against God and your body. Going against God's commandment attracts curse. I'm so sure is not your friend its you

5 Likes

Re: Is There Any Implications For Sleeping With Pregnant Woman by TheMainMan: 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
shocked lipsrsealed..
Re: Is There Any Implications For Sleeping With Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
No implication,tell him to continue!!

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Implications For Sleeping With Pregnant Woman by saxwizard(m): 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
hv u heard about magun (thunderbolt)
Re: Is There Any Implications For Sleeping With Pregnant Woman by demmy0325(m): 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
.. Really.. undecided undecided..
Re: Is There Any Implications For Sleeping With Pregnant Woman by gab264(m): 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
gringringrin ur really funny!!! appie sundae??
Re: Is There Any Implications For Sleeping With Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
There isn't any implication for sleeping with a pregnant woman, provided she isn't someone else's wife or the mother of another man's child.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Implications For Sleeping With Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Really.. undecided undecided..
Yes,u wnt to join the league?
Re: Is There Any Implications For Sleeping With Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
gab264:
gringringrin ur really funny!!! appie sundae??
lol,wish u d same!
Re: Is There Any Implications For Sleeping With Pregnant Woman by ilo04(m): 4:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
Decker:
There isn't any implication for sleeping with a pregnant woman. Whatever you might have heard is just mere superstition.

But there is any implication for sleeping with another man's wife, whether she is pregnant or not.
thank u
Re: Is There Any Implications For Sleeping With Pregnant Woman by demmy0325(m): 4:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
Yes,u wnt to join the league?
.. U ok undecided undecided..
Re: Is There Any Implications For Sleeping With Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
But some women are crazzy bastardds....why on earth will you go sleeping with another man's pregnancy...What is this world turning to Oh God!...chai...and the man go dey think say he don get good wife be dat oo..

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Implications For Sleeping With Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
demmy0325:
.. U ok undecided undecided..
Yes,i am very very okay.
Re: Is There Any Implications For Sleeping With Pregnant Woman by ENIGMA24(m): 4:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
Lol.....ya just a winsh!!
Re: Is There Any Implications For Sleeping With Pregnant Woman by Flashh: 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
Stuffs like these only happens to friends of (op). grin

4 Likes

Re: Is There Any Implications For Sleeping With Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
ENIGMA24:

Lol.....ya just a winsh!!
sad cheesy
Re: Is There Any Implications For Sleeping With Pregnant Woman by seunny4lif(m): 4:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
If Na Yoruba girl den wahala dey cos the child must know how to shout OWO shocked shocked before the guy go fit get money and if, he get money before he fit fall oooh

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Implications For Sleeping With Pregnant Woman by LordOfTheWeed: 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
Decker:
There isn't any implication for sleeping with a pregnant woman. Whatever you might have heard is just mere superstition.

But there is any implication for sleeping with another man's wife, whether she is pregnant or not.
Bros, why are you contradicting yourself?

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Implications For Sleeping With Pregnant Woman by Kingsley1000(m): 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
WTF! u bleeped a pregnant woman,

have they banned that brothel in ur neighbourhood?
Re: Is There Any Implications For Sleeping With Pregnant Woman by Chydobe: 12:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
Which word should be the most suitable to describe Pregnancy amazing, magical, divine, unfathomable? Pregnancy is a period the body does the impossible tasks it wouldn't be able to perform normally. It's just amazing how a complete human being would be growing inside another human being, creepy right? Little wonder the popular saying, " the gift of motherhood is the biggest joy that a woman can experience" (although it comes with a lot of pain}, but come on! there is light at the end of the tunnel. so I would love to ask, "Is having sex during pregnancy a nice idea?

Pregnancy experience could be exciting for some women, other women see it as a huge burden. Pregnancy isn't rosy all the way, but you could make the road less thorny you know? Having sex during pregnancy is forbidden for most women. They feel it isn't just right. Well, this article is loaded with some facts that will disprove your philosophy and make you realize that sex might be one of your best pregnancy practice. Now let me ask, did you know sex could help strengthen the muscles for your labor delivery? Oh yeah, this is just one of the benefits. Explore further.

Read Also : Preterm Birth Causes│ How to Avoid Premature Birth : Preterm Birth Problems & Solutions

BENEFITS OF HAVING SEX DURING PREGNANCY Click on the link below for details

http://www.newzified.com/is-having-sex-during-pregnancy-healthy-benefits-of-sex-during-pregnancy/
Re: Is There Any Implications For Sleeping With Pregnant Woman by Barigaboy(m): 11:22pm On Jun 29, 2023
It's not ideal if you no that she was pregnant but the way it is, how many men here knows how many pregnant women they have slept with. Pregnant women usually look attractive and it will take the grace of God for you to know that they are pregnant. Only God can save men.
Re: Is There Any Implications For Sleeping With Pregnant Woman by Caramia2020(m): 5:56am On Jun 30, 2023
Law of karma will surely happen to everyone, tell your friend to relax his mind now n prepare for report card in future when he is married.
Re: Is There Any Implications For Sleeping With Pregnant Woman by imagrg(m): 6:11am On Jun 30, 2023
Your pregnant wife's toto would also be vandalised the way you did another man's wife's toto.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies...do U Open-up 2ur Man Dat Is Not Good On Bed / Mz Mariah / Dating A Virgin? Ur Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.