Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi (33407 Views)

Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by Sportz: 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2020
Rivers Councilor and his siblings allegedly beat up brother's wife after accusing her of being a witch

The Leader of Etche Local Government Council Legislative arm in Rivers State, Honourable Blackson Nwanyanwu, has been accused of assaulting his brother's wife on allegations that she is a witch.

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOuTCvlaYso

Narrating her ordeal on Wednesday, Mrs Nwanyanwu alleged that Blackson and his siblings including their brother-in-law beat her to pulp after accusing her of being a witch and disturbing the family.

According to the victim, after beating her up, one of them broke her head with a chair, leaving her to bleed profusely.

"I was shouting for help. Nobody was there only them and their family. They were all happy saying that I will not do anything. Nothing will happen. That their brother is a councilor." she narrated

It was gathered that the matter has been reported to the Federation of Women Lawyers (FIDA) Rivers State branch.

Afudoza Jennifer Stephens who posted pictures of Mrs Nwanyanwu's injuries on Facebook, wrote:

"Hon. Blackson Nwanyanwu (JP) of Etche LGA beats up his brothers wife like this. What a shame.
Etche people what do you think about this."

Alex Igbani wrote:

Wonder they said shall never end��

This is what a councillor in Etche the leader of Etche legislative Assembly did to his brother's wife because she insulted a honourable like him

#Justice4ThisWoman

PDP Councilor why���

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3408590885928026&id=100003314447090

Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by Karlovich: 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2020
I wonder why there is so much backwardness in Beerfra, Ojukwu must be turning in his grave. This is not the future he envisaged for his people, in the present day they still label people witches.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by flyingdutchman(m): 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
@karlovich: That is so wrong of you to make mockery of a group of people. Respect others. That said, there is a lot of wickedness in nigeria in general. But, I have observed some deeper level of personal wickedness in the south south and east, borne out of anger and living in a toxic environment for too long. I am from this region but, truth be told. But, you should apologize for making mockery of a region. Show good example for a better tomorrow. I perceive that you are a good person but, just caught up in the inter tribal warfare in NL.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by sapientia(m): 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
Councillor?

3 Likes

Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by Kamdil: 4:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
Karlovich:
I wonder why there is so much backwardness in Beerfra, Ojukwu must be turning in his grave. This is not the future he envisaged for his people, in the present day they still label people witches.
the one in Lagos that used machette on her wife that we read not quite long is from Rivers state right?

You need brain surgery

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by wingmanIII: 4:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
flyingdutchman:
@karlovich: That is so wrong of you to make mockery of a group of people. Respect others. That said, there is a lot of wickedness in nigeria in general. But, I have observed some deeper level of personal wickedness in the south south and east, borne out of anger and living in a toxic environment for too long. I am from this region but, truth be told. But, you should apologize for making mockery of a region. Show good example for a better tomorrow. I perceive that you are a good person but, just caught up in the inter tribal warfare in NL.
Good person indeed. Nothing good about a senseless bigot.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by SoftP(m): 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
Seems raving Madness is a criteria for having an elective position in Rivers State.
I noticed almost all political office holders there have a trace of insanity.

Does this two persons looks normal

10 Likes

Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2020
Nigeria and this superstitious of witchcraft
they nearly killed the lady here. this is inhuman...

1 Like

Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by kiddkash(m): 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2020
this Coronavirus lockdown really messed with people's heads.

the depression brought the monsters out of people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2020
Zoo
Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by Omezif(m): 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
The problem is if you ask this man to provide evidence that made him believe this woman is a winch either in court or any where he can't but only stamering even if he want to talk. His act is barbaric, they should sue him as nobody is above the law.

4 Likes

Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by Englov(m): 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2020
Too many problem in the land.

1 Like

Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by money121(m): 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
Ok
Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by janedonez(m): 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
Rivers and weird happenings
Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by sofiscatedmoron: 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2020
Afonja again

1 Like

Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by smartval(m): 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2020
they should sue his sorry ass
Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by brexit: 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2020
Rivers people became foolish since they changed their God given names to what we cannot imagine

Let them go back to their former names igbo names so that they can receive sense

Rivers people be wise once again
Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by Dlewisi: 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2020
This is heartless. How can someone do this to a woman, someone's mother.

I'm quite certain the so called councillor will lose his job for this.

And her husband, I won't be surprised if he has taken the side of his brothers.... Because of one lie lie prophesy from a fake pastor.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by AFULA(m): 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2020
Okay
Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by Rhapsodia: 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2020
Okay cheesy

Ordinary Councillor grin

If they make him LG Chairman, their body go tell them grin
Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by Gabbriell: 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2020
If na witch she go dey look you as u they pana-beat her abi. A real witch go do you strong thing grin grin grin

Be wise
Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2020
Karlovich:

Hey Rivers is not Biafra, Ikwerre are not Biafra, just excrements from IMO state.

2 Likes

Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by AsawanaDgreat: 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2020
That useless man must be a monster
Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2020
janedonez:
Rivers and weird happenings
Lagosians that almost destroyed their state or is it the bokoharam terrorist that has placed Nigeria as a terrorist country and very dangerous to live in or the numerous ritualist in the east. Abeg better pack well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by mytym1: 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
Welcome to Africa
Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by Scrupulous419(m): 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
See as Buhari dey disgrace our country, see na. If this woman no fit sue Buhari for this thing wen he do am.

See as him do the first lady of this country. God abeg protect her.
Re: Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
SoftP:
Seems raving Madness is a criteria for having an elective position in Rivers State.
I noticed almost all political office holders there have a trace of insanity.

Dem political office holders in rivers are better than the psychopaths in Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Die In Enugu Community Over Adulterous Woman / Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period / What I Witnessed Last Night!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.