Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS (10616 Views)

Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak / Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by johnydon22(m): 8:51am On Oct 19, 2015
malvisguy212:

Romans 1:21-22
21For even though they knew God, they did not honor Him as God or give
thanks, but they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was
darkened. 22 PROFESSING TO BE WISE,
THEY BECAME FOOLS...

Ok you still have not told me the sin yet. . . My friend malvisguy are you back for some again?

Alright... so am still waiting for you to tell me the sin...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by frank317: 9:13am On Oct 19, 2015
malvisguy212:

Romans 1:21-22
21For even though they knew God,
they did not honor Him as God or give
thanks, but they became futile in their
speculations, and their foolish heart was
darkened. 22 PROFESSING TO BE WISE,
THEY BECAME FOOLS...

You are going to hell
Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:16am On Oct 19, 2015
johnydon22:

Not at all you are only trying to link what is to your God.. I can as well tell you that i am the God of rain and you can see my works in the rain. . . So you see trying to beg what is around to be the work of your God is blatantly nonsensical..

Earth quakes, Tsunami, tonadoes, hurricanes are the works of your God? well you as well give him some sugry water cus he is drunk

Go bring proof and don't try to beg unrelated things as proof of nothing....

Oh shut the fvck up....

Who said the world created itself. . . Go and study planetary formations. . . it is an action of gravity on matter not some bearded humanoid who got bored of existing forever..

Beginning to get tired of nonsensical questions.

Go back to school. . . . what has evolution got to do with Atheism exactly?

secondly you probably need to read about evolution because surely from this question you have never read it and you don't know atheism has nothing to do with evolution..

evolution is a scientific theory not atheistic and science is not atheism...

why are people getting too dumb lately...embarassed

**Face palm** Start from basic biology if you get more confused find any biology student in a tertiary institution and direct your question..

I repeat atheism has nothing to do with evolution dum dum....

Even though this question is dumb one couldn't help but wonder since you propose design, did God get drunk and put some people's legs on their heads..

Ok this is the height of dumbness... please sir stop quoting me next time if are going to end up bringing meaningless squabbles like this. . . I can't help but wonder how these nonsensical beliefs turn our youths into compound simpletons.

Me : God created everything in our universe - that's a clear evidence

Johydon22 : God does not exist , there is no such thing as God . The universe is not an evidence for God

Me : Wow ... So how did our material universe come into being ?

Johnydon22 : I don't know .. science has not found out yet ... in fact no one knows

Me :

Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by frank317: 9:19am On Oct 19, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Me : God created everything in our universe - that's a clear evidence

Johydon22 : God does not exist , there is no such thing as God . The universe is not an evidence for God

Me : Wow ... So how did our material universe come into being ?

Johnydon22 : I don't know .. science has not found out yet ... i fact no one knows

Me :

Lol...of course he knows 'A' creator created the universe... His name is flying Spaghetti Monster

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by frank317: 9:22am On Oct 19, 2015
One thing I like about this Ebuka is your boldness in talking nonsense.

At least when I read the comments of your fellow Christians I notice some kind of shivering but you seem to type your own nonsense in a very bold way... Thumbs up bro.

4 Likes

Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:24am On Oct 19, 2015
frank317:

Lol...of course he knows 'A' creator created the universe... His name is flying Spaghetti Monster

Archaeologists just discovered the city of Sodom and Gomorrah but they still haven't found the humor in your post

Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:34am On Oct 19, 2015
frank317:
One thing I like about this Ebuka is your boldness in talking nonsense.

At least when I read the comments of your fellow Christians I notice some kind of shivering but you seem to type your own nonsense in a very bold way... Thumbs up bro.

I notice you shiver with fear , become very less articulate and loose every manner of reasoning - deductive and otherwise - anytime I throw even the simplest questions at you .

Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by malvisguy212: 9:34am On Oct 19, 2015
johnydon22:

Ok you still have not told me the sin yet. . . My friend malvisguy are you back for some again?

Alright... so am still waiting for you to tell me the sin...
satan urged you to rebel against God. What is sin? Do you believe in sin ? Do you have any reason to sin or not to ?
Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by frank317: 9:39am On Oct 19, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Archaeologists just discovered the city of Sodom and Gomorrah but they still haven't found the humor in your post

Smart ass... 'A' creator created the universe and his name is Yahweh. He created man in his own angels to worship him but one of them challenged him so he sacked him but left him with all his powers to torment man. Then he created man but man fell. And Yahweh is now angry with man. He even regret creating man. He just want man to worship and acknowledge and pray to him. He loves man so much but will burn man in hell if man does not love him back. This is why he sent his son which is himself to die for man. Of course after getting out of control and destroying man with water, fire and brimstone. After working with man for many years in fighting wars against his fellow man. Then it poped up in his head... To allow man to kill him for mans sake.
He is the only God and he is so bored that he needs man to live with him in heaven after life.

The only way u can experience this creator is by believing, other wise u will not know u have a creator. And people like Ebuka have personal experience with this creator but they are still normal.

Smart ass

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by frank317: 9:41am On Oct 19, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

I notice you shiver with fear , become very less articulate and loose every manner of reasoning - deductive and otherwise - anytime I throw even the simplest questions at you .

Of course I fear your boldness Smart ass. Its not easy to boldy talk nonsense and ask irrelevant questions.
Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:54am On Oct 19, 2015
frank317:

Smart ass... 'A' creator created the universe and his name is Yahweh. He created man in his own angels to worship him but one of them challenged him so he sacked him but left him with all his powers to torment man. Then he created man but man fell. And Yahweh is now angry with man. He even regret creating man. He just want man to worship and acknowledge and pray to him. He loves man so much but will burn man in hell if man does not love him back. This is why he sent his son which is himself to die for man. Of course after getting out of control and destroying man with water, fire and brimstone. After working with man for many years in fighting wars against his fellow man. Then it poped up in his head... To allow man to kill him for mans sake.
He is the only God and he is so bored that he needs man to live with him in heaven after life.

The only way u can experience this creator is by believing, other wise u will not know u have a creator. And people like Ebuka have personal experience with this creator but they are still normal.

Smart ass

But how does this stop God from existing

Wisdom/Knowledge/Intelligence is gained from learning and experience as the days go by - directly proportional - but yours is inversely proportional .
Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by HCpaul(m): 9:56am On Oct 19, 2015
johnydon22:

No sir please wait i want to know what the sin is here exactly?

- That atheists don't live a moral life?

- Or that we don't believe the God you believe..?

Which exactly is our sin?

That you are a big fool.

Ok! wait. When a Man die's, what actually went out of him to cause him out of existence? Afterall, the kidney, liver, brain, and the heart are there? It must be a spiritual force.

Learn to be spiritual and to live by faith.
Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:02am On Oct 19, 2015
frank317:

Of course I fear your boldness Smart ass. Its not easy to boldy talk nonsense and ask irrelevant questions.

Please answer this question then : Its either a creator made life or no - it came by itself - most plausibly through the non-living . And I asked :

KingEbukasBlog:

Lol ... Ive always been open minded but in the right way . That's why I want someone who FULLY understands the theory to answer those questions , especially the third one . Nevertheless , I will still do more studying of the theory .

But you know some Christians believe in evolution right ? Theistic evolutionists .

Abiogenesis have been dis proven - a clear evidence of the supernatural or more of theistic evolution ?

Genesis 2 : 7

Only through " supernatural intervention " can life come from from the non living .

Science has offered its best for the genesis of life , I think

1. Abiogenesis &
2. Panspermia - which obviously redirects to Abiogenesis

What's your take of the above thoughts ?

For close to a month , you've not answered this question . How is it irrelevant undecided undecided
Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 19, 2015
HCpaul:

Thanks for at least contributing.

Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God.
A day will declare who is right and who is wrong, who is smart and who is dull, who will continue living and who will be stopped.
Let us all wait for the day of judgement.

Eternity will judge.

Really? After he mad it clear you are living in the White man's imaginations you are still quoting from the same book? Faith is lack of firepower and evidence,hence shows you do not have a brain.
Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by johnydon22(m): 10:34am On Oct 19, 2015
frank317:

Smart ass

Lmao.. Cool story. . . Muslims persist the creator of the universe doesn't have a son but is still begging for worship though.

Ancient egyptian myth gave it a wife and a son and still begging for worship..

Sometimes i am not just in the mood to ruminate such stupendous nonsense...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 19, 2015
HenryDion:
I rather become a satanist than being an atheist. No matter how incline i am when it comes to science, a part of me still believe that spirituality exist and i have personally experience it. The funny part is, when these atheist see things or feel things out of the ordinary, they try to ascribe it to their body playing tricks on them. If they see something out of this dimension, they believe they are hullcinating or invent a fictitious stale name to justify their claim. In fact, they don't believe in themselves. They don't believe the messages their body is sending. They don't believe in who they are.

Whenever you bring up issues concerning spirituality, their next question will be "prove it" and the only way they gonna believe is when you prove is scientifically which is so lame. You can never prove spirituality with science. The only way you can prove that is by freeing yourself from the bondage you have got yourself into.

Am not against your pretty knowledge in science, but don't allow yourself lose grasp of reality. Don't allow the knowledge you acquire disconnect you from your root. Spirituality is more real than the cloth you are wearing. Just that u are too blind to see.

That's my cent.

You are mixing up Psyche with spirituality. Christianity teaches you nothing about spirituality;the ability to access your psyche,do what you would normally do when you are out of your body. Christianity/the bible teaches you to depend on others(jesus). Spirituality is about being in touch with you God-like nature,because you are the God you pray. The power belongs to you,but religion/Christianity hides it from you.

Tell me how many pastor have actually moved a mountain with their minds according to how your bible claimed they would? The act of levitation,out of body experiences,meditation are tools used by people(mostly native people) who are in-touch with their spirits. but your religion calls them devils.

Science don't use the word Spirit because there is not point.Human Psychology which have been broken down for your to read and understand easily....but you seem to be married to a bible that makes no sense at all.

1 Like

Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by frank317: 11:02am On Oct 19, 2015
HCpaul:

That you are a big fool.

Ok! wait. When a Man die's, what actually went out of him to cause him out of existence? Afterall, the kidney, liver, brain, and the heart are there? It must be a spiritual force.

Learn to be spiritual and to live by faith.

You are going to hell
Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by frank317: 11:08am On Oct 19, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

But how does this stop God from existing

Wisdom/Knowledge/Intelligence is gained from learning and experience as the days go by - directly proportional - but yours is inversely proportional .

of course it does not stop your psycho God from existing wise one. Ya the wisdom/knowledge/intelligence you have gained as the days goes by is that a needy spiritual being who gets angry when a man kisses a woman created the world. thats real intelligence... a temper tantrum, lack of self control God created the world and he loves you so much that he sent himself to die for man. he is also a God for only Christians like you wise one.

2 Likes

Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by frank317: 11:15am On Oct 19, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Please answer this question then : Its either a creator made life or no - it came by itself - most plausibly through the non-living . And I asked :

For close to a month , you've not answered this question . How is it irrelevant undecided undecided

I dont know how the first life came about Mr. Ebuka, stop asking questions like you have hard ears. if its your all powerful God that created the universe, what are you doing trying to convince me its your God? are u his mouth piece?
Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by HCpaul(m): 11:16am On Oct 19, 2015
ifeness:

You are mixing up Psyche with spirituality. Christianity teaches you nothing about spirituality;the ability to access your psyche,do what you would normally do when you are out of your body. Christianity/the bible teaches you to depend on others(jesus). Spirituality is about being in touch with you God-like nature,because you are the God you pray. The power belongs to you,but religion/Christianity hides it from you.

Tell me how many pastor have actually moved a mountain with their minds according to how your bible claimed they would? The act of levitation,out of body experiences,meditation are tools used by people(mostly native people) who are in-touch with their spirits. but your religion calls them devils.

Science don't use the word Spirit because there is not point.Human Psychology which have been broken down for your to read and understand easily....but you seem to be married to a bible that makes no sense at all.

You are the mountain that the bible is refering to.

Learn to know the ways of God.
Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 19, 2015
HCpaul:

You are the mountain that the bible is refering to.

Learn to know the ways of God.

Seems you think you are talking to a child. I was a Christian for 15 years who really studied the bible with curiosity. Why would I be the mountain?
Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 19, 2015
@HCpaul,can you define foolishness?
Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:59am On Oct 19, 2015
ifeness:

Sometimes your delusion exceeds its perceived limits
Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by frank317: 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

lol.. i thnk you are a very funny person. pls tell me one good reason you think he is deluded. or you are just saying it to feel smart?
you think someone is not deluded when he does not question your childish beliefs about a nagging God who is only 'FELT' by those who believe?

3 Likes

Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Kindly elaborate. You think drinking the blood of jesus is cool yeah?
Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by HCpaul(m): 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
ifeness:
@HCpaul,can you define foolishness?
I think that the best defination for foolishness are athiests.
Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
frank317:

lol.. i thnk you are a very funny person. pls tell me one good reason you think he is deluded. or you are just saying it to feel smart?
you think someone is not deluded when he does not question your childish beliefs about a nagging God who is only 'FELT' by those who believe?

You dont even know what ifeness is practicing - no its not atheism - its more like something non - existent in every possible way . He believes thoughts created matter and that nothing in this world is real , only consciousness .

His beliefs are advocated by conspiracy theorists and can be very harmful to the mind .

You are quick to attack me every single time and always get battered . Please stay away from me
Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
ifeness:

Kindly elaborate. You think drinking the blood of jesus is cool yeah?

For someone who has claimed to be a christian for 15 years , your response is really embarrassing
Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
frank317:

I dont know how the first life came about Mr. Ebuka, stop asking questions like you have hard ears. if its your all powerful God that created the universe, what are you doing trying to convince me its your God? are u his mouth piece?

LMAOOOO .... I am not convincing you . I dont care if you believe or not . Stop being delusional cheesy
Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by frank317: 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You dont even know what ifeness is practicing - no its not atheism - its more like something non - existent in every possible way . He believes thoughts created matter and that nothing in this world is real , only consciousness .

His beliefs are advocated by conspiracy theorists and can be very harmful to the mind .

You are quick to attack me every single time and always get battered . Please stay away from me

Lol... Sorry for attacking u. I just find your posts hilarious sometimes. How u boldly talk nonsense never cease to amaze me. As in feeling the the mouth piece of the creator of the universe... Lol.
Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
frank317:

of course it does not stop your psycho God from existing wise one. Ya the wisdom/knowledge/intelligence you have gained as the days goes by is that a needy spiritual being who gets angry when a man kisses a woman created the world. thats real intelligence... a temper tantrum, lack of self control God created the world and he loves you so much that he sent himself to die for man. he is also a God for only Christians like you wise one.

Frank is obvious you are not an atheist . You are an anti-theist .

Atheism - God exists but I choose to disbelieve

Agnosticism - God exists but I'm not convinced yet

Anti-theism - God exists but I hate that fact that He does
Re: OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
frank317:

Lol... Sorry for attacking u. I just find your posts hilarious sometimes. How u boldly talk nonsense never cease to amaze me. As in feeling the the mouth piece of the creator of the universe... Lol.

If I talk nonesense then Nairaland should automatically hide your posts because they are not worth being seen grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When a government is becoming ungodly: should Christians continue to obey? / Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2023 (Anglican Communion) / Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.