Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Do You Leave Nairaland When You Hear "as-salat"? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Do You Leave Nairaland When You Hear "as-salat"? (899 Views)

Common Mistake Made During Salat / 12 Tips To Boost Your Salat / Should Muslim Leave Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Leave Nairaland When You Hear "as-salat"? by Phemour: 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2009
Be sincere! A true muslim doesn't lie
Do You Leave Nairaland When You Hear "As-Salat"?
Re: Do You Leave Nairaland When You Hear "as-salat"? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2009
Surely
Re: Do You Leave Nairaland When You Hear "as-salat"? by mukina2: 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2009
embarassed embarassed embarassed grin lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Leave Nairaland When You Hear "as-salat"? by HABAS(m): 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2009
Jarus:

Surely

na lie Jarus.
u wey NL don enter ur head
Re: Do You Leave Nairaland When You Hear "as-salat"? by mukina2: 6:35pm On Apr 30, 2009
HABAS:

na lie Jaru. u wey NL don enter ur head

angry angry angry am sure you know what's the face for.

its not for your post for Jarus
Re: Do You Leave Nairaland When You Hear "as-salat"? by Lagosboy: 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2009
I think this question depends on where the individuals involve pray. if u go to do ur salah in a nearby masjid Then the the question applies to you as u would probably hear the adhan or know the jammah time. However if u mostly pray in your office by yourself then maybe the question will be during the fixed salah time. As every salah has a window , now in the Uk dhuhr salah has like a 4 hour window before asr sets in and the muslim can pray within this time. Having said this there is nuthin as sweet as saying all the salah in jammah and getting the full reward.
Re: Do You Leave Nairaland When You Hear "as-salat"? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2009
HABAS:

na lie Jarus.
u wey NL don enter ur head
I don't need to prove anything to you. It's between me and my God.
Re: Do You Leave Nairaland When You Hear "as-salat"? by Phemour: 11:59am On May 01, 2009
mukina2:

angry angry angry am sure you know what's the face for.

its not for your post for Jarus

Bro Jarus is an alfa, he's chief imam's son(Alfa Muhideed)
Re: Do You Leave Nairaland When You Hear "as-salat"? by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 03, 2009
Phemour:

Bro Jarus is an alfa, he's chief imam's son(Alfa Muhideed)
Aburo, I'm no Chief Imam's son o o. . . grin
The Chief Imam is our family friend though
Re: Do You Leave Nairaland When You Hear "as-salat"? by olawalebabs(m): 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2012
Yes.
Re: Do You Leave Nairaland When You Hear "as-salat"? by deols(f): 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2012
i dont leave. I simply step aside and pray grin grin

Lagosboy:

I think this question depends on where the individuals involve pray. if u go to do ur salah in a nearby masjid Then the the question applies to you as u would probably hear the adhan or know the jammah time. However if u mostly pray in your office by yourself then maybe the question will be during the fixed salah time. As every salah has a window , now in the Uk dhuhr salah has like a 4 hour window before asr sets in and the muslim can pray within this time. Having said this there is nuthin as sweet as saying all the salah in jammah and getting the full reward.

but u'd agree the best of time is immediately after it sets in.
Re: Do You Leave Nairaland When You Hear "as-salat"? by tpia5: 10:35pm On Feb 16, 2012
why not @ topic.
Re: Do You Leave Nairaland When You Hear "as-salat"? by vedaxcool(m): 8:08am On Feb 17, 2012
Sure, why not! in my office atleast you will have nothing less than 3 people coming to call you for prayers on the first call, so there is really no "staying" at nl and forsaking prayers! a word of advise though, sometimes offices can be sound proof, hence even hearing the Adhan becomes defficult, just keep an eye on the good old computer time.
Re: Do You Leave Nairaland When You Hear "as-salat"? by olawalebabs(m): 11:31am On Feb 17, 2012
@Deols,Your profile pics says alot about the current situation we face
Re: Do You Leave Nairaland When You Hear "as-salat"? by IbroSaunks(m): 9:33pm On Feb 18, 2012
I like nairaland but it isn't engaging enough to neglect salah
Re: Do You Leave Nairaland When You Hear "as-salat"? by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 19, 2012
^
Can there be one engaging enough to neglect salat?

(1) (Reply)

What Islam Stand For / You Must Know This Man / A Thought Of Hadhrat Moulanamuhammad Yusuf Sahib.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.