Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina (20366 Views)

Senate To Malami: You Lack The Power To Prosecute Saraki, Ekweremadu / Media Chat - Buhari Is Sincere But Out Of Depth On Economic Issues / I Collected Undisclosed Money From Jonathan For Unnamed Job, Metuh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina by deji68: 9:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
This Metuh get mouth sha grin grin grin always on point grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
All wailers sound like broken record though.

They have a whole 6 years and nothing to show for it.

now they are disturbing our peace with their noise making.

What a shameful act of the new opposition.
Re: You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina by morbeta(m): 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
Olisa sounds like a broken record.

1 Like

Re: You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina by DrHighchief(m): 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
C pot calling kettle black
Re: You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina by vislabraye(m): 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
hinwazaka:
The SSA to the President should have been fired a long time ago. His lack of etiquette in carrying out his duties, is shambolic and shameless. This fool, gave an interview where he shamelessly tried to deny the promises made by his party, by distancing the President from the party, like if the President won the election on an independent ticket. Later on, when the President went to Ghana, for a state visit, instead of selling our country, to Ghanaians, the fool was selling Ghana to Nigerians on his twitter page. Even when the Boko Haram sect bombed ABUJA, this dull@rd was caught pants down, sending silly messages on Twitter. Now he dumbly, decided to replicate his earlier propaganda hit by stating that the opposition was sounding like a broken record. Is this the way, a spokesman for a radical and serious President should sound like. Though, the President does not help matters with his itinerary of mistakes and stupendous actions, Adesina, could have done a whole lot better. If the President wants to be taken seriously, the time to do away with Adesina is now, not a year down the road, for if not, it will be too late.

I thought APC had 2 special advisers. Why don't we get to hear the voice of the other one ?
Btw, this Adesina guy needs to be tutored by Dr. Ruben Abati.

1 Like

Re: You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina by dammytosh: 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2015
He pain Metuh.

No power like before
Re: You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina by FlyboyZee: 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
lolaxavier:

I've seen all your jabs and I had to come to conclusion that you have made absolutely no sense whatsoever in your comments. All you do is to attack personality. I'm not cut out for that. I'd rather talk to a pile of cow shit than spend time explaining simplicity to you.
That's exactly how Metuh is rolling your idol or should I say god Adeṣina around.

Say what you may. By the way, how am I sure that you are not even Adeṣina himself?

Its always been the trademark of the APC and its ilk of supporters to go the way of Adeṣina. An example is what you just did now...

You get irked some. Lol...

2 Likes

Re: You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina by Jenkizo: 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Femi Adesina is a mistake.

What u just wrote qualifies Metuh appropriately. Metuh the long tongued Liar

He should go back to editorial journalism
Re: You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina by Goandie: 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
lolaxavier:
tongue

Bro you try ooo only u dey tackle dis guys nd u dey flog dem.
Don't waste your tym with dem coz

Re: You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina by lovat(m): 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
BabaO2:

It is Metuh that is doing nothing and lacks the idea of what to do. Adeshina is doing a great job with the right choice of words and adjectives for clowns like metuh. E.g wailing wailers, broken record etc. Metuh should stop crying like a baby always.
that's the height of childishness. LearN how to win your opponent with superior arguements not throwing mud around.

2 Likes

Re: You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina by onatisi(m): 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
doublewisdom:

Demdem keh? That one that curses like an agbero in oshodi? Even APC cannot sink to his level.
buhari should start shopping for a media man or spokesman that can defend him in the media .femi can't even make a tangible point talk less of defending buhari. No wonder they keep denying statements every 24hrs. There should be better brains than Femi in apc .if Femi is the best they can produce for that post then we should expect worse blunders from buhari and his team
Re: You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina by morbeta(m): 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
Coming up... " Olisa Metuh sounds like a scratched compact disc"

1 Like

Re: You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina by onatisi(m): 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
Apc shouldn't be ashamed to ask pdp to loan them somebody that can do Femi adeshina job. Pdp has more than enough brilliant brains that can do the job. Kai I still remember frank nweke jnr during obj tenure.

1 Like

Re: You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina by SirRoberto(m): 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
lovat:
I don't dwell on permutations rather I'm of the opinion that Adesina erred by attacking the messenger and not the message. Imagine if Metuh dwells on a personal attack on PMB rather than his policies, don't you think he ll be jeered at and called out for his shallowness and incompetency.
pls ignore that ignorant APC blind fanatic... I don't even know hw mch he is being paid to be blind
Re: You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina by morbeta(m): 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
Olisa Metuh sounds like a scratched compact disc.
Re: You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina by dustydee: 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
I tend to agree that he seems to lack depth in some of his responses.
Re: You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina by KLWL(m): 10:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
Broken record! . . . Ha Metuh. Gbam
Re: You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina by RaphaeloBurgess: 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
hinwazaka:
The SSA to the President should have been fired a long time ago. His lack of etiquette in carrying out his duties, is shambolic and shameless. This fool, gave an interview where he shamelessly tried to deny the promises made by his party, by distancing the President from the party, like if the President won the election on an independent ticket. Later on, when the President went to Ghana, for a state visit, instead of selling our country, to Ghanaians, the fool was selling Ghana to Nigerians on his twitter page. Even when the Boko Haram sect bombed ABUJA, this dull@rd was caught pants down, sending silly messages on Twitter. Now he dumbly, decided to replicate his earlier propaganda hit by stating that the opposition was sounding like a broken record. Is this the way, a spokesman for a radical and serious President should sound like. Though, the President does not help matters with his itinerary of mistakes and stupendous actions, Adesina, could have done a whole lot better. If the President wants to be taken seriously, the time to do away with Adesina is now, not a year down the road, for if not, it will be too late.

The writer is another wailing wailer who sounds much more like a broken record than Metu the Methuselah.
Re: You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina by SmartMugu: 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Femi Adesina is a mistake.

He should go back to editorial journalism
Metuh is the one that needs to shut up. He's only aggrieved because his party lost.
Re: You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina by billyG(m): 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ha!Ha!!Metuh u see yur life now!d Broken Record of PDP,u are just wailing in vain after PDP zone d prsidency to d North.I expect him 2 Resign.
Re: You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina by nwanwaoge(m): 10:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
grin grin grin
erunz:
seriously femi Adesina is losing it. he behave like those men arguing at newspaper stand
bad mouthed guy
Re: You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina by lolaxavier(m): 10:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
Goandie:

Bro you try ooo only u dey tackle dis guys nd u dey flog dem.
Don't waste your tym with dem coz

Just that someone has to beat in the message to losers who feel that Metuh is enough to distract the current administration. They had a whole lengthy 6 years to right the wrongs but they turned everything upside. Yet they come here to defend their failures. What a shame!
Re: You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina by Edmomd(m): 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
lolaxavier:

I believe you meant Metuh...

What Metuh failed to explain to us is that did his people committed the crimes they are been charged of or not. Common sense demand that if they if they are not guilty of the offences been chaged there shouldn't all these noises from Olisah. Let APC expose all Pdp corrupt leaders, and if they fail to expose their own another set of people are comming that will expose APC corrupt politicians.
Let somebody tell Metuh to stop making a fool of himself and indirectly damaging his own PR.
Re: You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina by Gbigbonnew: 11:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
Anybody who believes Olisah Metu in his words is not a serious person. Metu is a chronic and clinical lier who takes solace in destroying his political opponents with lies. A good example was when he alleged that the incumbent executive governor of Ogun was somewhere in Ota trying to influence the electoral results of the gubernatorial election then whereas the gentleman was in the state house at Abeokuta monitoring the election via the television like every other Nigerian. Thanks to Channel TV who immediately called the governor and confirmed his whereabouts. So Metu is always a lier. A pot calling the kettle black. I dont always believe his story.
Re: You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina by 247notire(m): 11:29pm On Oct 19, 2015
lolaxavier:

Good to know this is just your opinion. Maybe you should highlight the sense in what Metuh has said so far.
Look, I will continue to say that PDP totally turned this country upside down. As such, they should just shut up and sit down and let the current administration dispense its duties. PDP have no say in this dispensation. Whatever Metuh is trying to achieve would not impact on Nigerians. He had his opportunity and he failed. Someone else is now there. Let him do his job.
Pls wats d difference between PDP and APC? Are u in Naija at all? Well ur a zombie obviously...
Re: You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina by lolaxavier(m): 11:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
Gbigbonnew:
Anybody who believes Olisah Metu in his words is not a serious person. Metu is a chronic and clinical lier who takes solace in destroying his political opponents with lies. A good example was when he alleged that the incumbent executive governor of Ogun was somewhere in Ota trying to influence the electoral results of the gubernatorial election then whereas the gentleman was in the state house at Abeokuta monitoring the election via the television like every other Nigerian. Thanks to Channel TV who immediately called the governor and confirmed his whereabouts. So Metu is always a lier. A pot calling the kettle black. I dont always believe his story.

Abeg help me tell them o...
Re: You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 20, 2015
lolaxavier:

I don't see where Adesina has fallen or is falling for any trap. Metuh is a noise maker and that's why he needs to be responded to with uneasiness. Adesina does need to explain anything about the administration to Metuh and that's why he referred to him as a broken record. That's the cutest answer to send to a lowlife like Metuh. With that phrase alone, he has put Metuh in his right space.

Try to develop ur self so that u won't defend stupidly. Adesina is really fooling himself, He has constantly failed to directly address the #facts directed to his master n APC...calling someone a broken record means Adesina has run out of steam
Re: You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina by justmenoni: 12:17am On Oct 20, 2015
Jesus christ of Nazareth

quote author=erunz post=39141464]seriously femi Adesina is losing it. he behave like those men arguing at newspaper stand [/quote]
Re: You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina by onatisi(m): 12:19am On Oct 20, 2015
chuna1985:

Try to develop ur self so that u won't defend stupidly. Adesina is really fooling himself, He has constantly failed to directly address the #facts directed to his master n APC...calling someone a broken record means Adesina has run out of steam
you get time.they don't understand what you are saying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:39am On Oct 20, 2015
Ozin:
Adeshina trying too hard to keep his job and messing same job up in the process
. Are u a learner pdp had ffk, oolisah, abatti and okupe yet lai moved them around like a dog in chains...olise need more tutorial to get his job I guess hez doing it for free cos pdp is broke and bankrupt even more confused than ever

Re: You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina by esphil(m): 3:04am On Oct 20, 2015
I agree totally that Metuh is like a 'broken record'.
He needs tutelage from Lai Mohammed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Committee Is Unconstitutional And Should Be Disbanded / Anambra Election: Why I Lost – Chidoka / CAN Raises Alarm Over Plans To Attack Kaduna, Others, Gives Breakdown Of Plateau

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.