Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina (20370 Views)

Senate To Malami: You Lack The Power To Prosecute Saraki, Ekweremadu / Media Chat - Buhari Is Sincere But Out Of Depth On Economic Issues / I Collected Undisclosed Money From Jonathan For Unnamed Job, Metuh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina by Goandie: 5:30am On Oct 20, 2015
lolaxavier:

Just that someone has to beat in the message to losers who feel that Metuh is enough to distract the current administration. They had a whole lengthy 6 years to right the wrongs but they turned everything upside. Yet they come here to defend their failures. What a shame!

Didi u just say 6yrs abi 16yrs of pdp nitemare ruling, Well dey have to wait for more that 4years coz I don't see APC losing d next election.
if PMB performs well, dey will just keep shouting till it becums whispering that no one will ear dem again
Re: You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina by saintkel(m): 6:20am On Oct 20, 2015
lolaxavier:

No one said this government doesn't need a firm opposition. Let oppositions come out with fact and if they feel unsatisfied, let them proceed to the court of law rather than bad-mouthing. As far as I remember, Metuh started this verbal onslaught and he should be ready to digest the consequence. Now he feels pained when called a 'broken record'. What a hilarious. comparison.
Dis guy no get sense
Re: You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina by Emyben(m): 6:55am On Oct 20, 2015
lolaxavier:

Trust me, Metuh's uncouth words do not in anyway spike this current administration. Being the mouthpiece for PDP does not mean his job is to bad-mouth every step taken by this administration especially when it is a clear-cut step. In fact, whichever way you view, this guy is only trying to seek relevance for himself and not even for pdp. Don't be surprised if this same metuh decides to switch to apc in the future. Don't tell me it is an impossibility.

Nawa for some Nigerians sef. How does calling for the prosecution of criminals like Sylva and Amaechi amount to badmouthing the government? is the protection of corrupt loyal party men a clear cut step? if yes, then i smh for u. Dont let sentiments becloud your sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina by nellyelitz(m): 7:02am On Oct 20, 2015
but truly speaking this man has to learn fast, speaking for presidency is not being an editor. the terrain is still new to him.
Re: You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 20, 2015
PRYCE:
Metuh My Role Model!

Temitemi1 I don get my own too!

Lol
Re: You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina by grandmaster1974(m): 7:48am On Oct 20, 2015
people that doesn't want buhari to be criticized want hin to fail.
Re: You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina by ekeneidiagbor: 7:50am On Oct 20, 2015
And today one of the many polithiefcians wud be named Minister.... It makes me also wonder why Amaechi has not being invited by the efcc for questioning despite the many petitions and the white report submitted by the Rivers state govt...

It becomes very clear that the so called change is a fiasco. A charade by a clueless government, that has left the economy at a standstill.. It was laughable and sentimental when some youth claimed that the recent stable power supply was the handiwork of Buhari's government. Even PMB has said he has no plans to revert the privatisation of the power sector.. Again, during the ministerial screening most of the policies Ibe kaichukwu advocated for are the very same policies of alison madueke... If anyone thinks the economy is stabilizing, then they shud be reminded that they are enjoying the dividends of GEJ's administration. There are signs of fuel scarcity returning back to filling stations, no one knows what dis govt economic policies wud be despite NNPc boss saying there are no plans to remove subsidy...

#cluelessgovt
Re: You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina by mbulela: 8:36am On Oct 20, 2015
When Metuh is right about you, you know your case is finished.
Adesina lacks vibrancy and depth in his job.
If I was in his shoes, i will feel ashamed to be rightly castigated by an empty vessel like Metuh.

1 Like

Re: You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina by megawattz(m): 11:55am On Oct 20, 2015
-' a broken record' statements like this don't fallout of the blue, one's ability to remark upon your present disposition should be greeted keen concern bearing in mind that something must have triggered it. I laugh while I ly spread eagle on the floor, this is what happens when u rub elbows with the men. This country is where it is today because we never fail to label every positive steps taken by those holding sensitive positions as tribalistic ,nepotic or other related exponents forgoing the fact that there is an urgent to rescue the nation. Corruption has so permeated through the system that it reeks of it. when u feel ur leader is taking it out on just u and ur ilk for salient corrupt reasons u perceive it as sheer play- out favouritic meting out of justice .
Mr Maturl,we aLl know that a thief in 'ashoke' is no different from a thief in 'kampala'. Putting a tight reign on this should be the concern of every Nigerian. offcourse, majority would not when they've gotten their hands wholly immersed in all forms of it. Why is Maturl perturbed? Is he trying to gain public spectacle? Or is out for the government he is .a part of? Perhaps, is he envious of Adesina,and has set out to verbally obliterate him?
Re: You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina by chocho28: 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
IT IS VERY CLEAR THAT BUHARI IS USING THE MACHINERY OF GOVT. TO SILENCE THE OPPOSITION AND SOME PERCEIVED POLITICAL OPPONENTS ALL IN THE NAME OF FIGHTING CORRUPTION. MR BUHARI, LET ME MAKE ONE THING CLEAR TO YOU, THE ERA OF USING INTIMIDATION AND HARASSMENT TO RULE IS LONG GONE, YOU WILL LEAVE THAT OFFICE THE SAME WAY YOU CAME THAT IS OFCOURSE IF YOU STAY TILL THAT TIME. BE REST ASSURED THAT WE WILL RESIST THIS YOUR ONE SIDED CORRUPTION FIGHT AND WITCH HUNT
Re: You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina by Positivemind1: 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
It is sardonic that some misled /misinformed or corruption bred youth are still giving backing to the likes of METUH who represents the 'locusts' generation that destroyed the country with their megalomania actions. Femi Adeshina was right. METUH has nothing new to say and I challenge anyone to do 'content analysis' of his past outbursts. Buhari is cleaning up the MESS created by PDP and the likes of METUH are hell-bent in distracting him. Nemesis will soon catch up with them and their allies.

Nigeria will rise again and billions of PDP destroyers and their offspring cannot stop that. They are on the way to oblivion and judgement already. Nigeria belongs to God.
Re: You Lack Depth On Your Job – Metuh Slams Adesina by kennyman2000(m): 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
Positivemind1:
It is sardonic that some misled /misinformed or corruption bred youth are still giving backing to the likes of METUH who represents the 'locusts' generation that destroyed the country with their megalomania actions. Femi Adeshina was right. METUH has nothing new to say and I challenge anyone to do 'content analysis' of his past outbursts. Buhari is cleaning up the MESS created by PDP and the likes of METUH are hell-bent in distracting him. Nemesis will soon catch up with them and their allies.

Nigeria will rise again and billions of PDP destroyers and their offspring cannot stop that. They are on the way to oblivion and judgement already. Nigeria belongs to God.

Goodday sir, saw ur email notification. Kindly mail me
on ''kehindeadebayo4@gmail.com'' dont make use of the mail i use in opening this
account anymore. Sorry for the inconvenience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Clears Ladoja, Adedoja, 7 Others For National Chairmanship Seat / 469 Senators, Reps To Pocket 191,954 Civil Servants’ Monthly Salaries / Yul Edochie: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Hero Grossly Misunderstood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.