Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji (9113 Views)

Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau / "I Never Took N10million Bribe" - Osinbajo / Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by chinchum(m): 3:52am On Oct 20, 2015
People and envy sha !

I wish Linda well, her popularity has soared anyway after she bought the exotic mansion
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by Ofodirinwa: 4:39am On Oct 20, 2015
hyfr:
nwanne m, how does give one 5K usd pls explain to me

go to her site and inquire about how much it is to get an ad. Then multiply that by all the ads you see. Remember some of her articles are actually ads.
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by naijaboiy: 4:50am On Oct 20, 2015
mightyhaze:
well,d babe just bought it. U can now bat ur eyelids non stop like a barbie doll,but u can still quit hatin n go on wif life!
I don't have time to argue with people like you.

Because you are yet to know the meaning of "hating".

You can now swerve. undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by Sugahylz(f): 5:59am On Oct 20, 2015
Freegift75:
Joseph Ubi wrote on his fb:
have of a billion naira house hmmmm please is
it ritual you do, show us d receipt, i won't to ask
are you the owner of face book, hmmm, if u
can use half billion to buy a house that means
you are a billionaire, and as a billionaire we
ought to hear your name in first ten Nigeria
richest woman, babe u never talk truth, or you
loan bank to buy the house, hmmm explain
how the money appeared to you let believed
you, pls clear our doubt
even number 5 to ten Nigeria richest female's
no go fit use such money buy House, half of a
billion haba babe talk truth small, all this lies
na just to draw attention to feel among the
richest strong babe, if i go ask you babe , which
company pattern with your blogg, no one, jus
blogger, i know bloggs fetch money but not like
that, hmmm, if you talk say na 150 million you
buy yes na at list that amount is reasonable for
ur blogg, but half a billion abeg na you gt
facebook or bbm, or what app, even bella naija
we b also gt big blogg never dat kind house

Who's Joseph Ubi again?
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by AdeniyiA(m): 6:16am On Oct 20, 2015
Freegift75:
As a single woman at 35, she deserves to publicise her loyalty to her fiancee. N500M to purchase just a building means different things to different people. But, it doesn't speak prudent of her!

How many people will live in that house with her?

Her marriage should be more important to her than buying a gigantic house. Bet me, lots of responsible men will run away from marrying such lady.

From distant view, she could end up becoming uncontrollable after marriage: that's what men would think of her. As a searching single, she ought to live a low key life

Well, wishing her better end of life

my thoughts exactly, maybe she isn't planning to get married in the nearest future or she lacks good advisers( maybe she has but decided to do her things her way) or she is not a humble person.

Only a shameless and cursed man would pack into her house ...

1 Like

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by cococandy(f): 7:11am On Oct 20, 2015
Freegift75:
As a single woman at 35, she deserves to publicise her loyalty to her fiancee. N500M to purchase just a building means different things to different people. But, it doesn't speak prudent of her!

How many people will live in that house with her?

[Her marriage should be more important to her than buying a gigantic house. Bet me, lots of responsible men will run away from marrying such lady.

From distant view, she could end up becoming uncontrollable after marriage: that's what men would think of her. As a searching single, she ought to live a low key life

Well, wishing her better end of life

Smh.
Don't you mean lots men with of low self esteem will be running away from her?

Don't some of you guys just love women who are beneath you? undecided
It's the only way to reassure yourselves that you're something.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by 989900: 7:38am On Oct 20, 2015
adaweezy:

nairaland has more traffic ....

I was just going to say that . . . #alexia

And her site is hardly top 5 or 10 in Nigeria . . . no time checking current rankings now.

BTW, about the house, she could get it on mortgage, or other means -- her life, her house, her rules.

Even though 'my opinion' (doesn't make it right) thinks it's a weak financial decision . . . but what do I know . . . she might have billions of Naira. undecided

Cheap shot is attacking her marital status, how many married people are truly happy in their union; or separated, or divorced.

She could buy a man/husband if it's a required guarantee for happiness.

P.S. I've never been to madam Linda's site before . . . well . . .

2 Likes

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by kjhova(m): 7:48am On Oct 20, 2015
AdeniyiA:

my thoughts exactly, maybe she isn't planning to get married in the nearest future or she lacks good advisers( maybe she has but decided to do her things her way) or she is not a humble person.

Only a shameless and cursed man would pack into her house ...

Has it occurred to you that it is not totally impossible that Linda get married to a wealthier guy who has an island of his own attended to with private jets, yachts, drones etc of his own? Someone who is a business mogul in search of an equally successful woman who is running her own thing too? I mean a sort of Jay-Z / Beyonce or Will Smith / Jada Pinkett?

You make it sound like the only option available out there for Linda to pick from is the ever unfortunate bro Cletus who is an usher in the local parish down the road or something of that sort.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by SirDorianGray(m): 7:51am On Oct 20, 2015
Coolabbie:
Duplex of 25m only. No wonder you want to die cos a woman bought a house that is quadruple that amount. I see where ur bitterness comes from.
You are obviously not worth the energy.

25m only?? That's very unfair. Learn to appreciate people's efforts pls. 25m isn't a small amount.

1 Like

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by SirDorianGray(m): 7:56am On Oct 20, 2015
Baddestguyp:
the tenth richest blogger in the world is Ewdison Then ($60,000 – $80,000
per month) that's around 15-20m naira per month. In a year it's 180-240m . in five years it's about 1 billion. Linda is nowhere near the top 10 yet she buys a house worth over 500m which means she'll have roughly 1-1.5b naira.

I'm not saying she got her money illegally or dubiously but all I know is she didn't get that money from blogging

She might have other investments na. Plus don't forget we'd elections this year. She might have done some lucrative PR jobs this year - legally.

1 Like

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by AdeniyiA(m): 8:07am On Oct 20, 2015
kjhova:

Has it occurred to you that it is not totally impossible that Linda get married to a wealthier guy who has an island of his own attended to with private jets, yachts, drones etc of his own? Someone who is a business mogul in search of an equally successful woman who is running her own thing too? I mean a sort of Jay-Z / Beyonce or Will Smith / Jada Pinkett?

You make it sound like the only option available out there for Linda to pick from is the ever unfortunate bro Cletus who is an usher in the local parish down the road or something of that sort.

Give me examples of such high profile marriage that have stood the test of time in Nigeria, maybe 1 in 10
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by wirinet(m): 8:37am On Oct 20, 2015
Ofodirinwa:
How can she sleep with a man for connection when she has the #1 site in africa? Which man can connect her higher than that? She pays 0 to run her site because is free so how can she sleep with someone to connect her to a free blog page? That's like saying Zuckerberg slept with your mother to make Facebook successful. What can your own mother offer Zuckerberg, and what can anyone in Nigeria offer Linda when they themselves aren't bigger than her?

Even when she was on the come up, who was successful in blogging and owning a website that she could have slept with to succeed? Like I said 0 funds were put into her site so if it's connection it must be IT connection. Was it Oshiomole that registered the website? Maybe it was our own Seun?

The issue is people are poor and don't know how much their jealousy and bad mouth contribute to it. She makes up to 5 thousand USD every day from a free blog. in a month she can buy any house imaginable in Nigeria. Will you achieve this in your lifetime if you believe the only route to success if sleeping with men? Some of you have even started doing homoruns for Iphone 6 because you don't understand success outside of prostitution and you think it's Linda's fault your fortune is limited.

Who told you her website is no. 1 in Africa? she is not even no. 1 in Nigeria.
Check Alexa for most popular Nigerian Sites - http://www.alexa.com/topsites/category/Top/Regional/Africa/Nigeria

The most popular Nigeria based site is Jumia, nairaland is the second most popular. While Nairaland is the 8th most popular site including foreign based sites, Linda Ikeji is number 32 - http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/lindaikeji..com
So, it is a lie that linda lkeji blog is number 1 in africa.

If Linda can buy a half a billion naira house, Seun should be able to buy a 1 billion naira house. So i wonder why Seun is not monetizing the huge popularity of Nairaland.
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by kjhova(m): 9:52am On Oct 20, 2015
wirinet:

Who told you her website is no. 1 in Africa? she is not even no. 1 in Nigeria.
Check Alexa for most popular Nigerian Sites - http://www.alexa.com/topsites/category/Top/Regional/Africa/Nigeria

The most popular Nigeria based site is Jumia, nairaland is the second most popular. While Nairaland is the 8th most popular site including foreign based sites, Linda Ikeji is number 32 - http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/lindaikeji..com
So, it is a lie that linda lkeji blog is number 1 in africa.

If Linda can buy a half a billion naira house, Seun should be able to buy a 1 billion naira house. So i wonder why Seun is not monetizing the huge popularity of Nairaland.

Your last paragraph answers the questions you raised. Most popular doesn't always equate to wealth generation. It is one thing to have assets but it is another thing entirely how well you are able to sweat your assets.

Nairaland has huge potentials to grow megabucks and it's up to Seun & his guys to decide if they want to be like Linda or not.
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by kjhova(m): 9:58am On Oct 20, 2015
AdeniyiA:

Give me examples of such high marriages that have stood the test of time in Nigeria, maybe 1 in 10

I have a feeling that my point has been abundantly made that massive wealth will not necessarily hinder the chances of a good marital life for Linda. Her personal character, ditto that of the future man and the level of understanding between them will be more important in the sustenance of their affair than the size of their bank accounts.

bottom line is that the babe is doing pretty well and has become iconic for many young Africans and indeed bloggers from across the globe.

Life is not all about money as life is also not all about marriage. What is good for my goose may not be applicable to your gander. So long as Linda is happy doing what she's doing, I am good with that.

1 Like

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 20, 2015
cococandy:

Smh.
Don't you mean lots men with of low self esteem will be running away from her?

Don't some of you guys just love women who are beneath you? undecided
It's the only way to reassure yourselves that you're something.
If most young Nigerian men are scared of women who are rich and powerful perhaps the ugly old politicians we keep marrying and dating them. Linda Ikeji may end up marrying Obasanjo as second wife, if she can't attract a young guy(being he rich or poor).
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by Twaci(f): 2:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
Davidsylva:
U lack skills in conversations
I can see u don't lack any in butting into people's conversation. Once u are done with ur observations, kindly butt off my business.
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by Twaci(f): 2:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
chrisbaby24:

Bae am gud.....hope ur day was ok?
It was and is still quite ok. Sorry for the late reply, had to log off to finish up something.
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
Shut ur mouth
Twaci:
I can see u don't lack any in butting into people's conversation. Once u are done with ur observations, kindly butt off my business.
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by Twaci(f): 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
Davidsylva:
Shut ur mouth
Son you don't have the right to tell me what to do undecided....if you don't like the way i do my business, kindly stay out of it angry

Step one: Unfollow me undecided
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by iamkingzlee(m): 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
Twaci:
Son you don't have the right to tell me what to do undecided....if you don't like the way i do my business, kindly stay out of it angry

Step one: Unfollow me undecided
SON!!!! grin
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by Twaci(f): 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
iamkingzlee:
SON!!!! grin
You sef cheesy. You follow me reach here.
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by robosky02(m): 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
Twaci:
You sef cheesy. You follow me reach here.

who dey fellow you again...show me
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by Twaci(f): 3:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
robosky02:

who dey fellow you again...show me
cheesy U don't expect me to do that, do u?
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by robosky02(m): 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
Twaci:
cheesy U don't expect me to do that, do u?

lol if i hear....

they are in toubulation

lol how you doing
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by meforyou1(m): 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
Coolabbie:
Duplex of 25m only. No wonder you want to die cos a woman bought a house that is quadruple that amount. I see where ur bitterness comes from.
You are obviously not worth the energy.
25 Million Naira house is only? Haba, talk true small naa
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by Twaci(f): 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
robosky02:

lol if i hear....

they are in toubulation

lol how you doing
Very fine, thanks. Hope u fare better...
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by meforyou1(m): 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
SirDorianGray:

25m only?? That's very unfair. Learn to appreciate people's efforts pls. 25m isn't a small amount.
I tire o. How can one say in today's Nigeria that a 25 Million Naira is only
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by robosky02(m): 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
Twaci:
Very fine, thanks. Hope u fare better...

very well life is L.G.

i mean Life is Good
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by meforyou1(m): 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
subterfuge:
GO ALL ARROUND LAGOS HOTELS.
IF LAGOS HAS A POPULATION OF ABOUT
9,013,534 PEOPLE
PROSTITUTES ACCOUNT FOR ABOUT 2,000,000
OF THIS TWO MILLION PROSTITUTES WORKING IN LAGOS STATE,
IGBO WOMEN MAKE UP ABOUT 1,800,000.
THE YORUBA STATES, DELTA, CALABAR, EDO, BENUE, ETC ALL JOINTLY MAKE UP THE REMAINING 200,000 PROSTITUTES.
THE IGBO WOMEN TAKE IS AS A CAREER JOB.
THEY INVEST ALL THEIR RESOURCE INTO PROSTITUTION.
PLEASE GO ARROUND LAGOS ALSO AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.
why are u so useless?
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by disumusa: 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
You must be a son of a prostitute to know that such statistics ever exist, na business wey person de do nahim he go know wella, sorry for your inability to spell correctly it is prostitute not prostitude ode
its your mother job thats why your are use with the spelling, b/c an still geting it wrong.
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by Twaci(f): 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
robosky02:

very well life is L.G.

i mean Life is Good
Got it dear. No wahala then, have a nice day. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Traders Protest In Benue Over Tax Policies Of Ortom (photos) / Mary Odili’s House Reported Invasion: Police Quiet / Woman Go Complete Nude Destroying Things Inside Capitec Bank In South Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.