Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji (9117 Views)

Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau / "I Never Took N10million Bribe" - Osinbajo / Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by Coolabbie: 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
Freegift75:

How much Linda gave you as her advocate on Nairaland? Your comments reveal who you are, birds of same feathers!

Point of correction: I might have not got N500M worth of house but I live in my personal duplex worths N25M.

If you are jobless, PM me to fix you up and stop insulting your elders.

I don't exchange words with kids, immatured reasoning. What you need is my assistance in all ramifications. I'm ready to help you but not in contest of words here.
Duplex of 25m only. No wonder you want to die cos a woman bought a house that is quadruple that amount. I see where ur bitterness comes from.
You are obviously not worth the energy.

4 Likes

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by KingTom(m): 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
McEwen:

how far undecided
bros you sef! grin
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by McEwen(m): 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
KingTom:
bros you sef! grin
wetin dey? December don near angry
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by KingTom(m): 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
McEwen:

wetin dey? December don near angry
wetin you want, just talk. grin
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by McEwen(m): 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
KingTom:
wetin you want, just talk. grin
what do you have for me angry
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by philiancoop(m): 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
But you did so for fun
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by KingTom(m): 10:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
McEwen:

what do you have for me angry
you know that already. cool
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by McEwen(m): 10:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
KingTom:
you know that already. cool
i trust you!!! cool
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by KingTom(m): 10:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
McEwen:

i trust you!!! cool
cool
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by disumusa: 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
they are lazy tribe, they never believe in hard works, since their daughters get money through prostitution they believe every tribe is as lazy as them. Example is the shame called yoruba nollywood with bleach out girls
95percent of ibo parent are prostitude, so most of there children are born,train and grow in prostitute hotel.
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by mekaboy(m): 11:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
Freegift75:

How much Linda gave you as her advocate on Nairaland? Your comments reveal who you are, birds of same feathers!

Point of correction: I might have not got N500M worth of house but I live in my personal duplex worths N25M.

If you are jobless, PM me to fix you up and stop insulting your elders.

I don't exchange words with kids, immatured reasoning. What you need is my assistance in all ramifications. I'm ready to help you but not in contest of words here.

Matured people dont tell how much their house is online. Gerarahiaaaaa nam sain?

1 Like

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
disumusa:
95percent of ibo parent are prostitude, so most of there children are born,train and grow in prostitute hotel.
You must be a son of a prostitute to know that such statistics ever exist, na business wey person de do nahim he go know wella, sorry for your inability to spell correctly it is prostitute not prostitude ode
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by sunsewa: 11:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
O boy see envy and bad belle of nija peeps.
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by sunsewa: 11:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
subterfuge:
GO ALL ARROUND LAGOS HOTELS.
IF LAGOS HAS A POPULATION OF ABOUT
9,013,534 PEOPLE
PROSTITUTES ACCOUNT FOR ABOUT 2,000,000
OF THIS TWO MILLION PROSTITUTES WORKING IN LAGOS STATE,
IGBO WOMEN MAKE UP ABOUT 1,800,000.
THE YORUBA STATES, DELTA, CALABAR, EDO, BENUE, ETC ALL JOINTLY MAKE UP THE REMAINING 200,000 PROSTITUTES.
THE IGBO WOMEN TAKE IS AS A CAREER JOB.
THEY INVEST ALL THEIR RESOURCE INTO PROSTITUTION.
PLEASE GO ARROUND LAGOS ALSO AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.

See u see heart attack oh,choi see as envy dey draw map for ur face for this Linda house matter.
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by mightyhaze: 11:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
subterfuge:
GO ALL ARROUND LAGOS HOTELS.
IF LAGOS HAS A POPULATION OF ABOUT
9,013,534 PEOPLE
PROSTITUTES ACCOUNT FOR ABOUT 2,000,000
OF THIS TWO MILLION PROSTITUTES WORKING IN LAGOS STATE,
IGBO WOMEN MAKE UP ABOUT 1,800,000.
THE YORUBA STATES, DELTA, CALABAR, EDO, BENUE, ETC ALL JOINTLY MAKE UP THE REMAINING 200,000 PROSTITUTES.
THE IGBO WOMEN TAKE IS AS A CAREER JOB.
THEY INVEST ALL THEIR RESOURCE INTO PROSTITUTION.
PLEASE GO ARROUND LAGOS ALSO AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.
lol! 2million prostitutes out of 9 million ppl in lagos?? So atleast one in evry 3 females (weda infant females or v senior females) r prostitutes. Guy u dumb no be small. U need 2 tone down on sniffin cow dung

2 Likes

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by mexzzy47(m): 11:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
subterfuge:
IGBO WOMEN!!!!
BORN TO FUUUCKKK FOR MONEY
IGBO WOMEN MUST FUUUCK FOR MONEY
IGBO WOMEN EVEN KILL THEIR HUSBANDS WHO STAND IN THE WAY OF THEIR OPEN TOTTO PPUSSY BUSINESS.
SHE IS STILL OPENING HER PUSSSY FOR MORE MONEY O
. if ur sister comes home with 500million after sleeping with a man, FOOL won't u hug her and tell her sis u too much? well an Igbo lady that knows hard work pays don't need to sleep around to make it.....ask urslf how did obi that comes to Lagos with Ghana must go bag after 14yrs in Lagos turns an importer with properties in Lagos? that FOOL, is hard work with Gods blessing.... well I don't expect a low life,lazy Capital FOOL like u to understand that......

1 Like

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by wyzgrace(f): 11:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
Please i nid ur help o, where do i change foreign currency to naira in ibadan
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by mightyhaze: 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

Poor society or not,we know those who can buy such houses and we won't bat an eye lid.

Stop giving us that crap! undecided
well,d babe just bought it. U can now bat ur eyelids non stop like a barbie doll,but u can still quit hatin n go on wif life!

5 Likes

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by mightyhaze: 11:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
Dese goons neva imagine hard work pays!...it must either be blood money rituals or prostitution! No wonder d envy is so humongous!
mexzzy47:
. if ur sister comes home with 500million after sleeping with a man, FOOL won't u hug her and tell her sis u too much? well an Igbo lady that knows hard work pays don't need to sleep around to make it.....ask urslf how did obi that comes to Lagos with Ghana must go bag after 14yrs in Lagos turns an importer with properties in Lagos? that FOOL, is hard work with Gods blessing.... well I don't expect a low life,lazy Capital FOOL like u to understand that......

5 Likes

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by pcicero(m): 11:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
Linda even for transport fare?

I don't believe you joor
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by kjhova(m): 12:00am On Oct 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

Poor society or not,we know those who can buy such houses and we won't bat an eye lid.

Stop giving us that crap! undecided

I think you still miss the critical point here dude. Do you remember how back in secondary school days all of us wanted to study medicine, accounting, pharmacy, engineering & hardly anyone ever heard of actuarial science or animation studies?

It's the same way in adulthood we reckon wealth acquisition only from politics, white collar jobs, trading & criminality.

Believe me fella, there are myriad means of growing wealth today & most of these are legitimate. Kindly google the worlds wealthiest bloggers or new media billionaires and you will begin to realise that Linda hasn't even started making money yet but she is sure on her way.

Then again, in a poor society like ours, most folks would rather accept that wealth only comes from criminality than to avail themselves of the possibilities out there.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by eldav(m): 12:10am On Oct 20, 2015
Choi! grin Bros mercy for am na grin grin grin

mexzzy47:
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by Baddestguyp(m): 12:18am On Oct 20, 2015
kjhova:

I think you still miss the critical point here dude. Do you remember how back in secondary school days all of us wanted to study medicine, accounting, pharmacy, engineering & hardly anyone ever heard of actuarial science or animation studies?

It's the same way in adulthood we reckon wealth acquisition only from politics, white collar jobs, trading & criminality.

Believe me fella, there are myriad means of growing wealth today & most of these are legitimate. Kindly google the worlds wealthiest bloggers or new media billionaires and you will begin to realise that Linda hasn't even started making money yet but she is sure on her way.

Then again, in a poor society like ours, most folks would rather accept that wealth only comes from criminality than to avail themselves of the possibilities out there.
the tenth richest blogger in the world is Ewdison Then ($60,000 – $80,000
per month) that's around 15-20m naira per month. In a year it's 180-240m . in five years it's about 1 billion. Linda is nowhere near the top 10 yet she buys a house worth over 500m which means she'll have roughly 1-1.5b naira.

I'm not saying she got her money illegally or dubiously but all I know is she didn't get that money from blogging

2 Likes

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 20, 2015
Broke people always think that they have better opinion and are better off morally. It's a fact that someone cannot quantity what he cannot comprehend and understand. Therefore, made people don't need opinion of broke asses anywhere to validate their claims. Linda, allow haters to hate while you keep on blaze trailing. As we say in the political parlance: the masses will always have their say while the politicians have their way.
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by cococandy(f): 12:32am On Oct 20, 2015
Pavore9:
Some will only sleep after they have convinced themselves that some form of immorality or illegality is attached to Linda ikeji's income! cheesy cheesy
Of course.
It's the only way they can feel better about themselves.
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by cococandy(f): 12:35am On Oct 20, 2015
subterfuge:
IGBO WOMEN!!!!
IGBO WOMEN EVEN KILL THEIR HUSBANDS WHO STAND IN THE WAY OF THEIR OPEN TOTTO PPUSSY BUSINESS.
Even those that sleep with governors and people bigger than governors don't make that kind of money.
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by kjhova(m): 12:44am On Oct 20, 2015
Baddestguyp:
the tenth richest blogger in the world is Ewdison Then ($60,000 – $80,000
per month) that's around 15-20m naira per month. In a year it's 180-240m . in five years it's about 1 billion. Linda is nowhere near the top 10 yet she buys a house worth over 500m which means she'll have roughly 1-1.5b naira.

I'm not saying she got her money illegally or dubiously but all I know is she didn't get that money from blogging

"But all you Know" should actually be "but all you think" because in reality you cannot say you know unless you have actual facts.

The list you referred to was a 2013 compilation published in 2014 & which was America centred. "Then" is nowhere near Linda today.

Linda's income come mainly from the blog; adverts & ancillary income, promotions, brand support yada yada. But of course sha has also branched out to numerous other activities all of which still revolve around the blog.

Bro, the girl has gone global & as of today is Africa's number one blogger. See her as the Dangote of blogging.

On a final note, you wouldn't suppose she & her partners were locked up in an upper flat counting up N500M+ cash payments to the home vendors, would you? Of course the figure you have heard peddled around is a total payment which amortised into a plan.
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by Baddestguyp(m): 1:16am On Oct 20, 2015
kjhova:

"But all you Know" should actually be "but all you think" because in reality you cannot say you know unless you have actual facts.

The list you referred to was a 2013 compilation published in 2014 & which was America centred. "Then" is nowhere near Linda today.

Linda's income come mainly from the blog; adverts & ancillary income, promotions, brand support yada yada. But of course sha has also branched out to numerous other activities all of which still revolve around the blog.

Bro, the girl has gone global & as of today is Africa's number one blogger. See her as the Dangote of blogging.

On a final note, you wouldn't suppose she & her partners were locked up in an upper flat counting up N500M+ cash payments to the home vendors, would you? Of course the figure you have heard peddled around is a total payment which amortised into a plan.
kindly post the recent list.

I agree that she might not have paid in full tho

1 Like

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by Mimee803: 2:46am On Oct 20, 2015
Biko, wat wld happen 2 d house wen she nd her family move 2 Biafra? Jstasking
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by hyfr(m): 3:08am On Oct 20, 2015
Ofodirinwa:
How can she sleep with a man for connection when she has the #1 site in africa? Which man can connect her higher than that? She pays 0 to run her site because is free so how can she sleep with someone to connect her to a free blog page? That's like saying Zuckerberg slept with your mother to make Facebook successful. What can your own mother offer Zuckerberg, and what can anyone in Nigeria offer Linda when they themselves aren't bigger than her?

Even when she was on the come up, who was successful in blogging and owning a website that she could have slept with to succeed? Like I said 0 funds were put into her site so if it's connection it must be IT connection. Was it Oshiomole that registered the website? Maybe it was our own Seun?

The issue is people are poor and don't know how much their jealousy and bad mouth contribute to it. She makes up to 5 thousand USD every day from a free blog. in a month she can buy any house imaginable in Nigeria. Will you achieve this in your lifetime if you believe the only route to success if sleeping with men? Some of you have even started doing homoruns for Iphone 6 because you don't understand success outside of prostitution and you think it's Linda's fault your fortune is limited.
nwanne m, how does give one 5K usd pls explain to me
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by hyfr(m): 3:10am On Oct 20, 2015
subterfuge:
IGBO WOMEN!!!!
your best friend go Bleep ur mama amen
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 3:39am On Oct 20, 2015
wyzgrace:
Please i nid ur help o, where do i change foreign currency to naira in ibadan

sabo at mokola round about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Disband EFCC, ICPC Rather Than Embarrassing Them, Wike Tells Buhari / Senate Writes Tinubu, Demands Immediate Appointment Of Auditor General / NNPCL Rejects Move To Increase Oil Production To 1.8Mb/d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.