Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,228 members, 7,836,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji (9115 Views)

Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau / "I Never Took N10million Bribe" - Osinbajo / Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by subterfuge: 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
GO ALL ARROUND LAGOS HOTELS.
IF LAGOS HAS A POPULATION OF ABOUT
9,013,534 PEOPLE
PROSTITUTES ACCOUNT FOR ABOUT 2,000,000
OF THIS TWO MILLION PROSTITUTES WORKING IN LAGOS STATE,
IGBO WOMEN MAKE UP ABOUT 1,800,000.
THE YORUBA STATES, DELTA, CALABAR, EDO, BENUE, ETC ALL JOINTLY MAKE UP THE REMAINING 200,000 PROSTITUTES.
THE IGBO WOMEN TAKE IS AS A CAREER JOB.
THEY INVEST ALL THEIR RESOURCE INTO PROSTITUTION.
PLEASE GO ARROUND LAGOS ALSO AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by Twaci(f): 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
KingTom:
I have never even consider it

**rings bell**

Gbagaun Gbagaun Gbagaun
Evil! cheesy
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by chrisbaby24(m): 6:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
Chai...see my crush ontop me...Twaci nwanyioma hw u dey...?
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by succyreal(m): 7:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
Those words are so touching. There is nothing GOD can not do. so believe that one day u will surly make it. I am very happy for her successes, and I also key into it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by Freegift75: 7:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
succyreal:
Those words are so touching. There is nothing GOD can not do. so believe that one day u will surly make it. I am very happy for her successes, and I also key into it.

Key into prost....?
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by aljharem(m): 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2015
Nigerians are the most wicked people on the surface of the earth.

Rather than being happy for her and pray/workhard that God bless your hustle, some of you are busy calling her a prostitute etc. She made it clear she has never slept with any man for money. Why can't you believe that ?

Also just because some of you have poor man mentality does not mean others cannot break off the chains of poverty. Please lets be mature and stop saying all sort of negative things about a successful woman because clearly she is a SUCCESSFUL WOMAN WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. So all this talk about her does not change the facts on ground

5 Likes

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by amacastel: 7:29pm On Oct 19, 2015
Congratulations to u Linda once again haters pls hung transformer on a wet body.

6 Likes

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by Walelavender(m): 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2015
[quite author=Tolatutu post=39143258]

She says it was 500m[/quote]
Over a half billion naira. ...that could be in the range of 501-999 million naira. Even if it were to be 500million naira,that was massive! Yeah! She has the prerogative to spend her hard earned money but it's not a virtue to be learnt. Proud of her hustling spirit though grin

2 Likes

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 19, 2015
Really! She can tell Seun of Nairaland that crap.
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by overdrive(m): 7:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
4bobo:
Liar every where. Not that am hating but he is just not truthful. It is either she is fronting for a politician or a baron. Her so called revenue can never generates such huge money. It was during elections she might have made some millions but not to the tune of billion. What does she want dokpesi to earn? And remember that these politicians don't pay once.
Besides, she said she never sleep with men for money,but I can say she had dirty relationship with aop Dan foster brush. That one even said in one interview that she used to be he his side chick
before she married her current wife.so who is fooling who.

Go back to secondary school please

1 Like

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by Twaci(f): 7:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
chrisbaby24:
Chai...see my crush ontop me...Twaci nwanyioma hw u dey...?
I am fine dear, thanks. How are you?
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by suxkill: 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
overdrive:

Go back to secondary school please

I think it should be primary school.
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by chrisbaby24(m): 8:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
Twaci:
Bae am gud.....hope ur day was ok?
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by naijaboiy: 8:28pm On Oct 19, 2015
kjhova:
In such a poor and depressed society as ours, it is obviously so hard to convince most folks that hard work and determination can get you a US$2.5M home. It is even harder to convince most people that spending on such a costly home isn't necessarily shear waste of money.

Linda has done what gives her fulfilment and she didn't get to where she is right now by picking her nose.

For me, i'd say go on girl and the sky is lower than your limit.
Poor society or not,we know those who can buy such houses and we won't bat an eye lid.

Stop giving us that crap! undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by LegatusGlaber(m): 8:29pm On Oct 19, 2015
subterfuge:
9,013,534 PEOPLE
THE YORUBA STATES, DELTA, CALABAR, EDO, BENUE, ETC ALL JOINTLY MAKE UP THE REMAINING 200,000 PROSTITUTES.

How do you sleep at night bro?
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by RALPHOW(m): 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
Congratulations Linda, don't mind some mumus, they don't know the value of your blog,. If you leave in UK an advert by M&S or Tesco each will fetch you N500M. Will soon Join you at the Top in Jesus name Amen. The right man will come at the right time since you are not arrogant. Keep enjoying your life my sister. Congratulations once again.

1 Like

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by kinglekan: 8:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
grin grin
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by demelza: 8:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ofodirinwa:
How can she sleep with a man for connection when she has the #1 site in africa? Which man can connect her higher than that? She pays 0 to run her site because is free so how can she sleep with someone to connect her to a free blog page? That's like saying Zuckerberg slept with your mother to make Facebook successful. What can your own mother offer Zuckerberg, and what can anyone in Nigeria offer Linda when they themselves aren't bigger than her?

Even when she was on the come up, who was successful in blogging and owning a website that she could have slept with to succeed? Like I said 0 funds were put into her site so if it's connection it must be IT connection. Was it Oshiomole that registered the website? Maybe it was our own Seun?

The issue is people are poor and don't know how much their jealousy and bad mouth contribute to it. She makes up to 5 thousand USD every day from a free blog. in a month she can buy any house imaginable in Nigeria. Will you achieve this in your lifetime if you believe the only route to success if sleeping with men? Some of you have even started doing homoruns for Iphone 6 because you don't understand success outside of prostitution and you think it's Linda's fault your fortune is limited.
Preach Sir!
The jealousy of some people is bewildering. One can actually feel the hate.

5 Likes

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by Coolabbie: 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2015
Freegift75:
As a single woman at 35, she deserves to publicise her loyalty to her fiancee. N500M to purchase just a building means different things to different people. But, it doesn't speak prudent of her!

How many people will live in that house with her?

Her marriage should be more important to her than buying a gigantic house. Bet me, lots of responsible men will run away from marrying such lady.

From distant view, she could end up becoming uncontrollable after marriage: that's what men would think of her. As a searching single, she ought to live a low key life

Well, wishing her better end of life
Words from the mind of a highly functioning illiterate. You think everything starts and end in marriage? Why dont u go marry and stop analysing d life of someone obviously better than you?
Your mates are busy hustling, you are here creating threads about a woman's business. See how much it pains u.
Useless efulefu.
Archaic old bastard.
I have your time this night, come at me.

8 Likes

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
U lack skills in conversations
Twaci:
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by smartbrain334(m): 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
Our dear Linda, God has heard your prayer and blessed you. so no mind them say, them say Jareeeeeee

1 Like

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by Frank3n2(m): 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
Picture of your lipsrsealed or...

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
U need happiness
Coolabbie:
Words from the mind of a highly functioning illiterate. You think everything starts and end in marriage? Why dont u go marry and stop analysing d life of someone obviously better than you?
Your mates are busy hustling, you are here creating threads about a woman's business. See how much it pains u.
Useless efulefu.
Archaic old bastard.
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
Yes oh,but the same bible says its for a camel to enter heaven ,than for a rich person to enter heaven
smartbrain334:
Our dear Linda, God has heard your prayer and blessed you. so no mind them say, them say Jareeeeeee
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by adaweezy(m): 9:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ofodirinwa:
How can she sleep with a man for connection when she has the #1 site in africa? Which man can connect her higher than that? She pays 0 to run her site because is free so how can she sleep with someone to connect her to a free blog page? That's like saying Zuckerberg slept with your mother to make Facebook successful. What can your own mother offer Zuckerberg, and what can anyone in Nigeria offer Linda when they themselves aren't bigger than her?

Even when she was on the come up, who was successful in blogging and owning a website that she could have slept with to succeed? Like I said 0 funds were put into her site so if it's connection it must be IT connection. Was it Oshiomole that registered the website? Maybe it was our own Seun?

The issue is people are poor and don't know how much their jealousy and bad mouth contribute to it. She makes up to 5 thousand USD every day from a free blog. in a month she can buy any house imaginable in Nigeria. Will you achieve this in your lifetime if you believe the only route to success if sleeping with men? Some of you have even started doing homoruns for Iphone 6 because you don't understand success outside of prostitution and you think it's Linda's fault your fortune is limited.
nairaland has more traffic ....

1 Like

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by nedu666: 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
subterfuge:
9,013,534 PEOPLE

How come most people yabbing this woman are yorubas. if she was Yoruba will they be calling her names. abeg linda give them the middle finger.
yorubas hating seriously on ibos since 1900

2 Likes

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
Oh Lord my God! If truly You are behind Linda's Success, I therefore tap into her success and even more! Please my Father, give me this kind of unbelievable testimony Lord! The kind of testimony that would wooooow the whole wide world! I want this as well Lord, please have mercy upon me and grant me all of my heart desires and even more in Jesus name, Amen!!!!

Congrats Linda, hard work and prayers truly pays.

1 Like

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by KingTom(m): 9:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
Twaci:
Evil! cheesy
grin grin
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by Coolabbie: 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
Davidsylva:
Yes oh,but the same bible says its for a camel to enter heaven ,than for a rich person to enter heaven
Then die in your poverty and stop envying the rich ones.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
nedu666:

How come most people yabbing this woman are yorubas. if she was Yoruba will they be calling her names. abeg linda give them the middle finger.
yorubas hating seriously on ibos since 1900
they are lazy tribe, they never believe in hard works, since their daughters get money through prostitution they believe every tribe is as lazy as them. Example is the shame called yoruba nollywood with bleach out girls
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by Freegift75: 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
Coolabbie:
Useless efulefu.
Archaic old bastard.

How much Linda gave you as her advocate on Nairaland? Your comments reveal who you are, birds of same feathers!

Point of correction: I might have not got N500M worth of house but I live in my personal duplex worths N25M.

If you are jobless, PM me to fix you up and stop insulting your elders.

I don't exchange words with kids, immatured reasoning. What you need is my assistance in all ramifications. I'm ready to help you but not in contest of words here.

1 Like

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by McEwen(m): 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
KingTom:

grin grin
how far undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inec Registration Area Centers In Kuje And Other Area Councils In The Fct / See The Atiku Banner That Got Nigerians Talking ( Pictured) / Meet Nigeria's Youngest Governorship Candidate, PDP's Umar Nasko [pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.