Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji (9116 Views)

Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau / "I Never Took N10million Bribe" - Osinbajo / Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
Twaci:
Son you don't have the right to tell me what to do undecided....if you don't like the way i do my business, kindly stay out of it angry

Step one: Unfollow me undecided
kindly hack my account and unfollow yourself grin
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
Davidsylva:
Shut ur mouth

Something is wrong with you...
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
disumusa:
its your mother job thats why your are use with the spelling, b/c an still geting it wrong.
That's not thats at the bold bro after going through your blunder I am now fully convinced that you attended mami market school meant for ashawo pikins
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by omolami: 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2015
unsolicited confession even when you do will you tell us you did?
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by AfroBlue(m): 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
no sleeping for naira huh?

[img]http://img.modernghana.com/thumbm.aspx?id=3142%7C300[/img]
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by hedonistic: 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
wirinet:

Who told you her website is no. 1 in Africa? she is not even no. 1 in Nigeria.
Check Alexa for most popular Nigerian Sites - http://www.alexa.com/topsites/category/Top/Regional/Africa/Nigeria

The most popular Nigeria based site is Jumia, nairaland is the second most popular. While Nairaland is the 8th most popular site including foreign based sites, Linda Ikeji is number 32 - http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/lindaikeji..com
So, it is a lie that linda lkeji blog is number 1 in africa.

If Linda can buy a half a billion naira house, Seun should be able to buy a 1 billion naira house. So i wonder why Seun is not monetizing the huge popularity of Nairaland.

It just occurred to me that she probably/ostensibly makes more money than Jumia. Isn't that ridiculous? I doubt Jumia makes up to N40m monthly (net profit, not mere sales). Something just doesn't add up.
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by chrisbaby24(m): 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
Twaci:
It was and is still quite ok. Sorry for the late reply, had to log off to finish up something.
Ok bae...
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by bukatyne(f): 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
I honestly doubt this house saga is 100% pure.

And if true, I doubt Linda has the resources to maintain that mansion which is a lliability.

Time will tell.
Re: I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji by Blackeard(m): 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
Lol only ignorant people will call her a prostitute. She has worked hard to get where she is today. Really hard. Stop hating and strive to do better than her. She bought a house of 500billion? So what? She's single at 35? So what? It's only in Nigeria than people get angry when a female with that kind of net worth emerges. And who said she has to leave the house when she gets married? Let's all use our heads here and learn to associate with success instead of condemning it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Approves Buhari’s $5.5 Billion Foreign Loan Request / UGWUANYI In Three Weeks! / FIRS Goes After 85,000 Millionaire Tax Debtors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.