Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,208 members, 7,836,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

"..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu (6537 Views)

Igbos Not Fools, If They Secede From Nigeria, I'll Apply For Their Visa:Idris A. / If Trump Wins U.S. Election, I'll Destroy My American Green Card - Soyinka / Man Threaten 2 Kill GEJ & Wife:I'll Bomb Jonathan,Give His Wife 2 My Dog 2 Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by ArodeTsolaye: 8:28pm On Oct 19, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Na this kin of thing dey make me wish say I be DSS boss.. Kalu the fraudster albino would have smell hell fire I swear.... I will make sure one of his balls is squeeze...

Kanu kinda forgot that there is a new sheriff in town, if not i don't know why he would take that dangerous risk of coming into a country he calls zoo...

I hope the DSS guys give him the treatment of the animal he is and after dealing with him severely, the DSS should charge him with treason, terrorism and incitement.......

Calm down, Even awusa Fulani DSS people who have more muscles than your starved crayfish bone have done their worst. We've seen your pictures, only mouth breeze will push your skinny corpse to the ground. Dem dey count fish, crayfish dey raise hand! grin

1 Like

Re: "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by gebest: 8:28pm On Oct 19, 2015
k
Re: "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
StOla:

He did not spit fire when an Igbo governor Peter Obi had earlier forcefully relocated destitutes to their states of origin?
I guess that was ordained by God?

The good thing about incarceration is that it gives you the abundance of time to reminisce over your life.

All the post war trauma without psychiatric counselling, that has made him a psychopath will be self healed by an honest examination of self in his lonesome situation.

thank God, you mentioned destitutes. Why will destitutes leave their home states and become a nuisance in another man's state? Like the ones i saw in Owerri the last time i travelled there. It was an eye sore. Most of them were Hausa

1 Like

Re: "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by ArodeTsolaye: 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
owobokiri:
So what is wrong with that statement? Is Nigeria his country? Majority of his people want out of this mess called Nigeria and all that Nigeria does is to bring pain and underdevelopment to his people.. Is it by force to be in the same union with you? Why shouldn't he destroy an amorphous invention by one deranged Lugard? What is Nigeria? A creation by the gods?? Nigeria should be destroyed since as a state it has failed woefully to attend to the needs of the people called Nigerians.. The essence of a union is to do for the people what they cant do for themselves individually.. How is Nigeria helping the igbos to achieve collectively Is Nigeria a deity? Tell me why Nigeria shouldn't be nuked? The young man is on point..

I will save this quote for the future so that I'll read it to my son when he grows.
Re: "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by ArodeTsolaye: 8:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
[s]Thank God you said 40 years ago.. Look many of us don't give a hoot about Biafra. Whether Biafra is realized today or tomorrow, we don't care. But when a deranged fellow who operates from the UK start throwing insults at us and our region, that's were he is gonna have serious problem with odualand. What is kalu's motive with his hijacking our free to air frequency to transmit his hate messages in Lagos? Is Lagos part of alaigbo or what?

Btw Catalonia is kinda like a separate state from Spain. The have different economy with Spain, different policing and policy from spain, they don't fight for political offices in Spain and they don't vote in any election in Spain. Can you say the same for Biafra?[/s]

What da Bleep?, what's this one saying. Didn't also know malnourishment could also affect mental ability. grin
Re: "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by YUSUPH1986(m): 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
owobokiri:
So what is wrong with that statement? Is Nigeria his country? Majority of his people want out of this mess called Nigeria and all that Nigeria does is to bring pain and underdevelopment to his people.. Is it by force to be in the same union with you? Why shouldn't he destroy an amorphous invention by one deranged Lugard? What is Nigeria? A creation by the gods?? Nigeria should be destroyed since as a state it has failed woefully to attend to the needs of the people called Nigerians.. The essence of a union is to do for the people what they cant do for themselves individually.. How is Nigeria helping the igbos to achieve collectively Is Nigeria a deity? Tell me why Nigeria shouldn't be nuked? The young man is on point..
d question u sud ask inwardly is that y is it only Igbo. Since am of age, it has been only u. Haba! U claimed u ar been marginalize every time. U guys sud buckle up and walk ursev to the corridor of power
Re: "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by theLegion(m): 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2015
owobokiri:

So on point!!! #ThumbsUp
Re: "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by Townhighlights(m): 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2015
Re: "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by fistonati(m): 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
This guy thinks his Aba, Onitsha et al brpdas will donate to ds cause, he beta rethink because ur colleagues don't joke with dia money as dey already know u are scamming dem

2 Likes

Re: "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Thank God you said 40 years ago.. Look many of us don't give a hoot about Biafra. Whether Biafra is realized today or tomorrow, we don't care. But when a deranged fellow who operates from the UK start throwing insults at us and our region, that's were he is gonna have serious problem with odualand. What is kalu's motive with his hijacking our free to air frequency to transmit his hate messages in Lagos? Is Lagos part of alaigbo or what?

Btw Catalonia is kinda like a separate state from Spain. The have different economy with Spain, different policing and policy from spain, they don't fight for political offices in Spain and they don't vote in any election in Spain. Can you say the same for Biafra?
What are you saying Kanu insults anybody its not limited to a certain group of people once you do something wrong be rest assured he will finish you with insults the Igbos are not even left out. Just do the right thing and you will be in his good book. Nigeria is full of hypocrisy and stupidity that's why he is that way and that's the way he ought to act. He will tell you that he is not here to be nice cos being nice won't get you freedom in the world we live in today. If you doubt it why is it that a lot of people are till today unaware of Voice of Biafra radio station that existed before radio biafra. The ans is simple they were trying to be nice. The truth hurts and that why people hate him
Re: "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by Papasmal(m): 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
Bt wait oooo,
Who dash dis guy pounded yam wey tell am say soup no dey hard to get.

1 Like

Re: "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by slydog(m): 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
Truth is the IBO's have the legitimate right secession, but must keep in mind that the Biafra of ojukwu days cannot be d same as today. He needs to assure his followers that natives of rivers state, akwa ibom, calabar, bayelsa and even the deltan IBO's will willing join him in Biafra or decide to either stand alone or remain the zoo.
Your guess however is as good as mine as the ijaws will rather become a nation of its own, then another challenge arises, how will the 5south east states, land locked, without international airport or major water ways with access to the high sea survive when they are surrounded by different countries or nationalities?
Political history also tells us that every new country must fight her own civil war.
Just my plenty thoughts sha. The IBO's should simply call for a referendum on secession......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by GENERALSEIFDAN1(m): 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
grin grin
u wicked gan u b devil
Re: "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by acenazt: 11:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
Drunk Hypocrite. If he really witnessed the War he wouldn't want another

1 Like

Re: "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by ODUBEZE: 11:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
Omotolu:
This is why Ibos can't rule Nigeria. Ojukwu tried, he ran away.
Ojukwu did not run away, he was betrayed by people like U!

1 Like

Re: "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:12am On Oct 20, 2015
ODUBEZE:

Ojukwu did not run away, he was betrayed by people like U!
...how can I betray Ojukwu while I was not a war-monger? Not everybody cherishes war.

1 Like

Re: "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by DaBullIT(m): 7:33am On Oct 20, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tCZDPV0O7s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tCZDPV0O7s

Chop am
IGBOSON1:

^^^I've got a fragrant mind....if i don't mind saying so myself! smiley

And the pungent smell that follows you about?....That's your halitosis mate! Go see a Dentist for the first time in your hateful life and get your teeth sorted ASAP!

You claim to have proof of more incendiary remarks by Nnamdi Kalu? Let's see it/them then! I'm waiting!!
Re: "..I Didn't Say I'll Bomb Nigeria; I'll Destroy It Completely" - Nnamdi Kanu by Boss13: 7:51am On Oct 20, 2015
delishpot:
Wish I could use the source to eat rice

But for real sha, I wish Biafra will happen peacefully.
Nnamdi is a war monger. Does he know that there are innocent Nigerians? If he so much wants to fight the govt, let him face Aso rock, capture it and force Buhari to give him biafra. He can march his army that way if he is soo confident in his army instead of smacking his lips at the thought of drinking the blood of innocent citizens who are also at the mercy of the government.

He is yet to anticipate what he wants. He claims to be a political scientist but a poor historian. Those who staged the civil war are thoroughly regretting it even in their graves. It was made out of selfish idealization and not for the Ibo people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Suspend Chief Of Staff; DSS Chief Daura Resign / FG, Auditor’s Office, National Assembly In Fresh Breach Of Fiscal Rules / Security Agents Re-arrest 25 Inmates Of Koton Karfi Prison, Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.