Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Senate Clears Amaechi As Minister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Clears Amaechi As Minister (2115 Views)

Senate Clears Air On Alleged ‘missing 2016 Budget-channels Television / List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport / PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate Clears Amaechi As Minister by adgorwell: 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
“Quote me, Amaechi will be screened and confirmed because he possesses the qualification to be a minister. I know you are aware that Amaechi has not been convicted of any crime,”
Continue reading on...
http://olalekanadigun.com/amaechi-will-be-screened-and-confirmed-as-minister-on-tuesday/
Re: Senate Clears Amaechi As Minister by anilove84(f): 7:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
Kiakiakia
Re: Senate Clears Amaechi As Minister by mandhi(m): 7:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
Never make it as though, he is cleared already. It be little him and his way better than this.
Re: Senate Clears Amaechi As Minister by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
I can't quote you. I know Amaechi is already a minister.
Re: Senate Clears Amaechi As Minister by emamos: 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
check d source:olalekanadigun.com
Re: Senate Clears Amaechi As Minister by ckmayoca: 8:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
Amaechi will be confirmed forr sure.
Re: Senate Clears Amaechi As Minister by Paitty(f): 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
That's certainly gonna happen
Re: Senate Clears Amaechi As Minister by sammyj: 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
Let the wailing continue. I told the wailing wailers no Jupiter can stop Ameachi the defeaeter of Shepopotemus and PDP !!! grin shocked grin
Re: Senate Clears Amaechi As Minister by Cameleon72(f): 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
Assumptions are all what am reading here... Ameachi being a minister or not... Nigeria is still moving ahead.
Re: Senate Clears Amaechi As Minister by Jenkizo: 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
Amaechi the sender of the clueless one to Otueke. The only Governor that employed 13 thousand Teachers in one swop. The only Governor that built the finest Primary and Secondary schools in Nigeria. The killer of PDP, the most feared politician by PDP, the stopper of the so called 60years un-interrupted reign of PDP, the Lion of Ubima, GEJ and Wike's nightmare, the common Sense general. The ecomium is endless. Wailers, if you care, go and ask Wike why he burnt down his Office as Ag. Minister of Education at the verge of living Office. What is he afraid of? A man that is financially reckless does not have the moral right to probe Amaechi. PDP will live to see Amaechi render them useless in the South-South

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gov Obiano Convoy Flee Awka Admist Tight Security As Biafrans March To Awka Now / African Will Always Be A Failed Continent...... A Nigerian Case Study / FG Maybe Responsible For Forex Manipulation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.