Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,253 members, 7,864,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:04 PM

Why You Should Learn To Say No....................... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Learn To Say No....................... (684 Views)

Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer / What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Learn To Say No....................... by greatiyk4u(m): 11:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
“No” is sometimes the hardest word to say. It’s also the most necessary.

How many times have you heard yourself saying yes to the wrong things—overwhelming requests, bad relationships, time-consuming obligations? How often have you wished you could summon the power to turn them down?

In fact a well-placed No can not only save you time and trouble, it can save your life.........yes I mean life

Do you know that you have the right to say no:
To anything that is hurting you.
To standards that no longer serve you.
To people who drain you of your creativity and. expression..........(Like goaless ladies).
To beliefs that are not true to the real you.?

It’s one thing to say no, It’s another thing to have the Power of No. When you do, you will have a stronger sense of what is good for you and the people around you, and you will have a deeper understanding of who you are. And, ultimately, you’ll be freed to say a truly powerful “Yes” in your life—one that opens the door to opportunities, abundance, and love.

Ever since I learnt 2 say NO to certain requests from family and Friends, my account balance has not remained the same...

Wielded wisely, No is an instrument of integrity and a shield against exploitation. It often takes courage to say. It is hard
to receive. But setting limits sets us free.

Where negativity is an ongoing attitude,No is a moment of clear choice. It announces, however indirectly, something
affirmative about you. Many people out of laziness will use "appeal to pity" as an instrument to suck u dry..........

When you sit down and imagine how much you could have saved by simply saying No to unnecessary request from people, you will understand the magic in the power of NO

I am not in any way discouraging love,compassion,and the rest of them but only saying that to every action in life there is a limit.
Re: Why You Should Learn To Say No....................... by Tallesty1(m): 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
Being able to say NO is good but the ability To say NO and MEAN it is best.
Re: Why You Should Learn To Say No....................... by greatiyk4u(m): 11:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
Tallesty1:
Being able to say NO is good but the ability To say NO and MEAN it is best.

"It's one thing to say no, It’s another thing to have the Power
of No. When you do, you will have a stronger sense of what
is good for you and the people around you, and you will
have a deeper understanding of who you are."

Tnx
Re: Why You Should Learn To Say No....................... by greatiyk4u(m): 6:07am On Oct 20, 2015
Saying No does not in any way make u a wicked person

U re just right
Re: Why You Should Learn To Say No....................... by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 20, 2015
Thanks op, Thanks!
Re: Why You Should Learn To Say No....................... by greatiyk4u(m): 7:17am On Oct 20, 2015
pinceprinz:
Thanks op, Thanks!
U re most highly welcome dear
Re: Why You Should Learn To Say No....................... by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 20, 2015
greatiyk4u:

U re most highly welcome dear
Aww! Am flattered grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! I Am Now Addicted To Sex To The Extent That I Sleep With Not Less / 5 Things Real Romance Is Made Of!!! / Woman, 53 Accidentally Sent Text To 23-year-old Stranger. They Ended Up Married!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.