Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

13 Things You Should Never Do While On Your Period - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Things You Should Never Do While On Your Period (4899 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) / 13 Things You Should Never Google / 13 Reasons You Should Have Sex On Your Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Things You Should Never Do While On Your Period by miney: 8:07am On Oct 20, 2015
Men always think we’re too emotional during that “time of the month”, so there are things you should never do while on your period. Getting out of bed is hard enough as it is, with our cramps and other hormonal issues.
If the opposite sex is right about how emotional we get, then there are tons of things you should never do while on your period. Where to start…
1. COOK
If we venture into the kitchen, we run the risk of hurting someone. What if one of our emotional attacks occur while we have a knife in hand? We’re already used to the blood. What’s a little more? One of the things you should never do while on your period is enter the kitchen, not even for a snack.
2. USE OUR PHONES
If we pick up our phones to play Candy Crush, we might end up calling our ex. It’s an emotional time of the month, so how can we stand to be alone? If we don’t call them and beg for them to return to us, then we’ll curse them out. It’s not our fault, of course. When we’re on our periods, all blame is placed elsewhere.
3. EXERCISE IN ANY WAY
You only feel bloated because you’re on your period. Once the week is over, you’ll be your sexy self again. There’s no need to exercise now, especially since you don’t want to risk ruining your new workout clothes. You should just save yourself the trouble of putting them through the wash until the stains come out.
4. WATCH ROMANTIC COMEDIES
If you’re single, romantic comedies can make you miss dating. If you’re in a relationship, they can make you miss being single. It’s a lose-lose situation. Realize that the people on the screen will always have a more exciting life than you, whether you’re single or not. And the only reason that’s the case is because their life is fake. Real life is a lot more boring.
5. EAT TONS OF CHOCOLATE
Don’t believe all of the cliches you hear. You don’t have to stuff yourself with chocolate, because you’re on your period. It’s not going to make you feel any better. Eat a few candy bars, but don’t go crazy. You’ll only be angry at yourself in the end.
6. START ARGUMENTS
If you start a fight with a friend, you’re going to say things that you don’t mean, because like it or not, our hormones mess with us. Do you really want to start an argument with your best friend about whether One Direction is better than the Backstreet Boys continue >>> http://spicyblogz..com/2015/10/13-things-you-should-never-do-while-on.html

1 Share

Re: 13 Things You Should Never Do While On Your Period by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 20, 2015
And the pix is for

6 Likes

Re: 13 Things You Should Never Do While On Your Period by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 20, 2015
It doesn't make sense. Don't laugh too much should be numero uno.

1 Like

Re: 13 Things You Should Never Do While On Your Period by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 20, 2015
Smh....Am I The Only Female that doesn't Do All Those mood-swing jombo During periods undecided shocked

.....People sure Are Different! embarassed

undecided Periods are Like Every other day To me...Except for the LIL Abdominal Cramps Which An Ibuprofen Would do justice to..."grin"

7 Likes

Re: 13 Things You Should Never Do While On Your Period by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 20, 2015
Estharfabian:
Smh....Am I The Only Female that doesn't Do All Those mood-swing jombo During periods undecided shocked

undecided Periods are Like Every other day To me...Except for the LIL Abdominal Cramps Which An Ibuprofen Would do justice to..."grin"

How about on the few days before your period? I find I'm more irritable on the days leading up to it. Everything becomes so annoying. Can't even enjoy watching TV because someone's voice or face may annoy me. Hahaha.

6 Likes

Re: 13 Things You Should Never Do While On Your Period by Michellla(f): 8:48am On Oct 20, 2015
Estharfabian:

like seriously.
donoo where they got that silly notion from that girls become automatic angry bears during period..

3 Likes

Re: 13 Things You Should Never Do While On Your Period by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

How about on the few days before your period? I find I'm more irritable on the days leading up to it. Everything becomes so annoying. Can't even enjoy watching TV because someone's voice or face may annoy me. Hahaha.
OMG!!!!

And ah actually thought these things were made Up...shocked I stand corrected....lipsrsealed

Actually, A few days to my period...the only thing I notice is I Feel Kinda Full...*it's always a feeling tho*....And During periods...I tend to get more thirsty.....Buh The Being "Irritable" thingy....Nah! shocked
Re: 13 Things You Should Never Do While On Your Period by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 20, 2015
Michellla:

like seriously.
donoo where they got that silly notion from that girls become automatic angry bears during period..
LoL! it's Always Guys Bringing Up Those Rumors...lipsrsealed it's so Funny! "grin"

Maybe A couple Had A fight One day and Broke Up...Then, coincidentally, The girl was on her period and the Guy had no other choice than to blame it on the "PERIOD"

Like You'd hear some Guys say "Don't Go close to Bae whilst she's on her period thingy..She's a timing Bomb just waiting to Explode" angry it Gets me Really Irritated...sad
Re: 13 Things You Should Never Do While On Your Period by potolistic(m): 9:06am On Oct 20, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
*Runs away*

1 Like

Re: 13 Things You Should Never Do While On Your Period by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 20, 2015
Estharfabian:
OMG!!!!

And ah actually thought these things were made Up...shocked I stand corrected....lipsrsealed

Actually, A few days to my period...the only thing I notice is I Feel Kinda Full...*it's always a feeling tho*....And During periods...I tend to get more thirsty.....Buh The Being "Irritable" thingy....Nah! shocked

Wow, I envy you because it's really not a nice place to be emotionally. You just feel snappy & fed up with everything. I'll be walking around feeling like people should just remain statues for a few days because my senses would be heightened, so don't speak to me, breathe near me or even blink near me because I'll hear you. I have this co-worker that always carries a bottle of water with
her & on those days I always feel like she swallowing extra loud & I'll be sitting there fuming with anger. But thank God I rarely snap at anyone lol.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Things You Should Never Do While On Your Period by falconey(m): 9:32am On Oct 20, 2015
Jollyjoy:
And the pix is for

VERIFICATION.
Re: 13 Things You Should Never Do While On Your Period by falconey(m): 9:35am On Oct 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

its gonna be damn hard being your BoyFriend in those days.
Re: 13 Things You Should Never Do While On Your Period by falconey(m): 9:38am On Oct 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Wow, I envy you because it's really not a nice place to be emotionally. You just feel snappy & fed up with everything. I'll be walking around feeling like people should just remain statues for a few days because my senses would be heightened, so don't speak to me, breathe near me or even blink near me because I'll hear you. I have this co-worker that always carries a bottle of water with
her & on those days I always feel like she swallowing extra loud & I'll be sitting there fuming with anger. But thank God I rarely snap at anyone lol.

this is when a guy should jump in!

Let's assume your BF is close to you when you are feeling all these , it must be hell for that nigga! Well good days are ahead!
Re: 13 Things You Should Never Do While On Your Period by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 20, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

Yeah, it must be. But I don't go out of my way to be nasty though. He should just leave me alone & not act stewpid. Which is hilarious because on days like that I feel like everyone is rètarded & on a secret mission to piss me off. Ha! Seriously, you guys got off easy. You have no idea what some of us go through, monthly.
Re: 13 Things You Should Never Do While On Your Period by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 20, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

Hahaha.
Re: 13 Things You Should Never Do While On Your Period by falconey(m): 9:47am On Oct 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah, it must be. But I don't go out of my way to be nasty though. He should just leave me alone & not act stewpid. Which is hilarious because on days like that I feel like everyone is rètarded & on a secret mission to piss me off. Ha! Seriously, you guys got off easy. You have no idea what some of us go through, monthly.

I understand how you feel.

Naah I don't , I don't have a FANNY. Seriously you babes are trying but you ladies don't know what we guys go through everyday! Walking with a ROD between your legs, having the urge to bang anything you see in skirt leading to lots of embarrassment and rational behaviours.

Do you know how it feels?

4 Likes

Re: 13 Things You Should Never Do While On Your Period by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 20, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

LMFAO. That sounds like a bearable "problem" to have. You can always play with yourself when that urge arises tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Things You Should Never Do While On Your Period by falconey(m): 10:05am On Oct 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO. That sounds like a bearable "problem" to have. You can always play with yourself when that urge arises tongue

seriously?? You know it doesn't take lots of hours for most guys to rejuvenate and feel the urge again?

And you think I should play with myself everytime I have it?

Not really bearable!
Re: 13 Things You Should Never Do While On Your Period by IamLEGEND1: 10:07am On Oct 20, 2015
bae is on her period?

mah guy just disappear for 10days

because you go turn to her emotional (& physical) punching bag....
Re: 13 Things You Should Never Do While On Your Period by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 20, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

Oh wow. Ok. My sympathy then.
Re: 13 Things You Should Never Do While On Your Period by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

OMG! shocked Lol.... That's Like Amazing!

I'd Really Like to feel That Sometime....Atleast Get the feeling...It sounds intriguing..undecided

LoL....It sounds Like Being A Vampire...Everything is Heightened..."grin" LoL! seriously...i wish we could trade places! tongue
Re: 13 Things You Should Never Do While On Your Period by queencalipso(f): 10:28am On Oct 20, 2015
For ma I don't feel a thing during my period even the days leading to it just feel fullness of the breast and that's all once the flow is out the breast returns to its noirmal size no cramps nor mood swing. Op I find those your donts during period very ridiculous I almost called it crap until I read some comment.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Things You Should Never Do While On Your Period by Michellla(f): 10:42am On Oct 20, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! it's Always Guys Bringing Up Those Rumors...lipsrsealed it's so Funny! "grin"

Maybe A couple Had A fight One day and Broke Up...Then, coincidentally, The girl was on her period and the Guy had no other choice than to blame it on the "PERIOD"

Like You'd hear some Guys say "Don't Go close to Bae whilst she's on her period thingy..She's a timing Bomb just waiting to Explode" angry it Gets me Really Irritated...sad

apparently.
its hellla pathetic.grin

1 Like

Re: 13 Things You Should Never Do While On Your Period by chrisgurl(f): 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LOL!!! I feel "exactly" that way..I even feel depressed and as if my life has been placed on hold for those few days!! I feel irritated and furious too..the cramps drives me crazy infact!! After a few days I become Me again.. grin grin grin
Re: 13 Things You Should Never Do While On Your Period by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2015
chrisgurl:
LOL!!! I feel "exactly" that way..I even feel depressed and as if my life has been placed on hold for those few days!! I feel irritated and furious too..the cramps drives me crazy infact!! After a few days I become Me again.. grin grin grin

Hahaha. Yeah. It's like being possessed. I even cry sometimes for absolutely no reason. Do you?
Re: 13 Things You Should Never Do While On Your Period by viclawz(m): 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ewwwww...in craig david's voice 'Am walking away'
Re: 13 Things You Should Never Do While On Your Period by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
OP, You dey wait Make thunder First fire you before you complete it abi Don't worry!!!
Re: 13 Things You Should Never Do While On Your Period by chrisgurl(f): 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. Yeah. It's like being possessed. I even cry sometimes for absolutely no reason. Do you?
lol..I don't cry! I try to be strong for myself knowing it'll come and go. its nt easy tho, when the cramps starts, it feels like you're on the battlefield totally helpless, waiting for someone to stick a sword through your belly embarassed embarassed
Re: 13 Things You Should Never Do While On Your Period by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
chrisgurl:
lol..I don't cry! I try to be strong for myself knowing it'll come and go. its nt easy tho, when the cramps starts, it feels like you're on the battlefield totally helpless, waiting for someone to stick a sword through your belly embarassed embarassed

Lol, shame. Sorry sad I don't experience the cramping so I don't know how that's like.
Re: 13 Things You Should Never Do While On Your Period by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
the colour of this thread

1 Like

Re: 13 Things You Should Never Do While On Your Period by YUSUPH1986(m): 5:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
She sudnt cook? Ema pon jebe lakisa. Mummy ti wa won ma n se nkan osu kiwon dana.
Re: 13 Things You Should Never Do While On Your Period by YUSUPH1986(m): 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
She sudnt cook? Ema pon jebe lakisa. Mummy ti wa won ma n se nkan osu kiwon dana..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland 2016 !!!!!!! Road To The Final ; Top5 / At The Sight Of n1pples My Heart Skips Why? pics / 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.