Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,062 members, 7,810,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

13 Reasons You Should Have Sex On Your Period - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Reasons You Should Have Sex On Your Period (5673 Views)

"My Virgin Schoolmate Tried Forcing Sex On Me" - Nigerian Man / 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Reasons You Should Have Sex On Your Period by giftft(f): 5:48am On Apr 08, 2016
Period sex. A monthly delight or something to be entirely avoided and never spoken of?

According to the Facebook comments on our recent post about a tampon you can wear during sex, it’s a serious debate.

For some reason, loads of men and women think period sex is ‘gross’, ‘disgusting’, and ‘nasty’.

Which is pretty infuriating, to be honest, because all this squeamishness is just reinforcing the idea that periods are disgusting and shameful, and that – in effect – women’s bodies are, too.

We get that having sex on your period isn’t for every woman. Maybe your PMS doesn’t put you in the mood. Maybe you can’t relax because you’re too worried about spills. Maybe you’ve got crisp white bedsheets.

But if it is something you’re open to, DO IT. There is no reason not to, and so, so many reasons to back up why period sex is a glorious thing.

1. It’s rarely as messy as you think

Unless you have extremely heavy periods, you’re very unlikely to end up in the pool of blood-stained sheets you’re imagining in your mind.

The average amount of blood released during menstruation is between 30 and 40ml. That’s over the course of a few days.

So imagine how little blood is actually being released per minute. Then consider how long your sex session is actually going to last. Hardly any blood. Seriously.

2. And if you do make a mess, you can always clean it up

Lay down an old blanket if it makes you less concerned about stains, and throw any bloody sheets in the wash immediately afterwards. Easy.

3. A reminder: it’s just blood. Nothing bad will happen if it gets on a guy’s dick

It’s not a toxic substance that will transform your sex buddy into PERIODMAN: DEFENDER OF WOMEN’S RIGHTS AND DISTRIBUTOR OF TAMPONS (although that would be seriously cool).

It’s uterine lining and blood. It’s really not a big deal if it goes on a penis. He can just wipe it off.

Any guy that kicks up a fuss about this needs to calm the f*** down and get over their fear of women’s bodies.

4. And on that note, women happily get men’s fluids inside and on them without a big fuss

He came inside you? Then he’s clearly fine with bodily excretions getting shared. There’s no reason for period blood to be any different.

5. Periods are not ‘gross’ or ‘dirty’

They’re natural. They happen every month. They’re just a part of women’s bodies. It’s absolutely absurd that in 2016, we’re still having to explain that periods aren’t anything to be ashamed of.

6. And by having period sex, you’re taking down the stigma surrounding periods and women’s bodies

In a small, private way, sure. But you can pat yourself on the back for doing something positive. Through sex.

7. Having an orgasm can alleviate cramps

Orgasms are natural pain-relievers. They are magical. They’re also a lot more fun than taking a paracetamol.

8. Getting it on can actually shorten your period

All the contracting your uterus gets up to when you’re having an orgasm makes lining and blood come out faster, meaning that frequent sex sessions can reduce the length of your period by a day or two.

9. We’re usually hornier around our periods

Why are we skipping something we really, really want because we’re scared of a little blood?

Admit it, you’re Hot as f*** when your period hits. Give in to what you want. Treat yourself.

10. It’ll make you feel sexier at a time when you’re bloated and feeling like crap

Eating nachos and getting teary at a video of a puppy doesn’t exactly make you feel like a sexy, empowered goddess of high self-esteem.

One way to ramp things up and remind yourself just how sexy you actually are? Having sex. Smart.

11. You won’t need lube

Period blood is a natural lubricant, bro.

12. If you’re really squeamish, there are loads of ways to keep the risk of blood getting everywhere minimal

He can wear a condom, if you’re terrified of the idea of a blood-covered penis.

You can lay a blanket on the bed. You can use a flexible tampon, designed especially for period sex (NEVER, EVER a regular tampon. Always remove these pre-sex, please). There are options.

13. Because everyone’s doing it

People hardly ever talk about having hot, amazing period sex. But trust us, loads of people are doing it and enjoying it.

If it’s not right for you, we’d never say you have to have sex on your period. That’s your choice.

But if shame and embarrassment is the only thing holding you back, take this as your permission to go forth and get ~sensual~: everyone’s doing it, it’s okay, and there’s really nothing to be ashamed of.

http://biafrasay.com/p/320026/13-reasons-you-should-have-sex-on-your-period
Re: 13 Reasons You Should Have Sex On Your Period by Olarajee(m): 5:53am On Apr 08, 2016
Nonsense.... next na analysis you go dey advocate.
Re: 13 Reasons You Should Have Sex On Your Period by abdul4new(m): 6:00am On Apr 08, 2016
disgusting ,if you had sex during your period your risk of getting STDs is high .
Re: 13 Reasons You Should Have Sex On Your Period by Gmajor(m): 6:03am On Apr 08, 2016
Period sex should be for only married couples who are 100percent sure abt their status.
...reading This post is disgusting though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Reasons You Should Have Sex On Your Period by benedictnsi(m): 6:14am On Apr 08, 2016
If I hear...... Op your brain d leak ooo
Re: 13 Reasons You Should Have Sex On Your Period by Cutehector(m): 6:14am On Apr 08, 2016
Ain't Wana see any damn blood on my precious dick mehn... will just freak out.

1 Like

Re: 13 Reasons You Should Have Sex On Your Period by realestworld(m): 6:16am On Apr 08, 2016
Yuck!!! How you won take convince me and my people with all these silly excuse? I wonder who even gain erection at the sight of blood!
Re: 13 Reasons You Should Have Sex On Your Period by lordcornel(m): 6:18am On Apr 08, 2016
Number 11 got me laughing like mad, lubriWHAT?
Her blood as lubricant? U no get joy ooooo..lol

Abeg we dey talk fuel u dey talk blood lubricant.. Lol

Even with 50pages article on why I need to have period sex I won't try it,,..case closed..
Re: 13 Reasons You Should Have Sex On Your Period by lordcornel(m): 6:24am On Apr 08, 2016
grin
realestworld:
Yuck!!! How you won take convince me and my people with all these silly excuse? I wonder who even gain erection at the sight of blood!
Lolz.I tire oo, op for even tell us to give mouth-job during period sex na..
Kai "fallz down n faint"
Re: 13 Reasons You Should Have Sex On Your Period by spafu(m): 6:25am On Apr 08, 2016
Have you tried it before? Me I get easily irritated oh. So I can't tried that rubbish especially with period's awful smelly nature. You want kill me?
Re: 13 Reasons You Should Have Sex On Your Period by Nobody: 6:33am On Apr 08, 2016
*Pukes*

OP's a dirty cüntasshole!

I hate seeing blood, especially when its emanating from down that hideous place.

And there's a very high possibility of contracting infections which may occur if you happen to go into having sex.

Jeez! That shît is as repulsive as it scares the hell outta me. No matter how high my urge for sex is, my dïck will instantly lose its strength and would fail to respond to stimuli.

1 Like

Re: 13 Reasons You Should Have Sex On Your Period by Tapout(m): 6:43am On Apr 08, 2016
when u think u've read it all, along comes another moniker with yet another write up sad
Re: 13 Reasons You Should Have Sex On Your Period by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 08, 2016
I don't like doing it while I'm on my period...

This is a No No to me cool
Re: 13 Reasons You Should Have Sex On Your Period by boss1310(m): 6:58am On Apr 08, 2016
I will only give you one reason;you are a sex addict why not wait for her for few days
Re: 13 Reasons You Should Have Sex On Your Period by rosieluv(f): 7:37am On Apr 08, 2016
lordcornel:
grin
Lolz.I tire oo, op for even tell us to give mouth-job during period sex na..
Kai "fallz down n faint"
lols dnt faint o
Re: 13 Reasons You Should Have Sex On Your Period by rosieluv(f): 7:41am On Apr 08, 2016
ahn ahn Op dis is disgusting n u forgot to mention d fact dat guys r prone to infection yle avin sex wiv a gal on er period

3 Likes

Re: 13 Reasons You Should Have Sex On Your Period by lordcornel(m): 7:51am On Apr 08, 2016
rosieluv:
lols dnt faint o
Plz allow me to faint, I want to faint..
Re: 13 Reasons You Should Have Sex On Your Period by layla129(f): 8:01am On Apr 08, 2016
Crap. Dirty somebody... undecided
Rate of contacting infections is HIGHER at this period

1 Like

Re: 13 Reasons You Should Have Sex On Your Period by rosieluv(f): 8:07am On Apr 08, 2016
lordcornel:

hehehehehehe
Re: 13 Reasons You Should Have Sex On Your Period by JimTiger4(m): 8:10am On Apr 08, 2016
lordcornel:

Heheheheheh.... werey ni oo grin

Cornel, oya respect yourself ,u dey outside!

1 Like

Re: 13 Reasons You Should Have Sex On Your Period by lordcornel(m): 8:34am On Apr 08, 2016
JimTiger4:

Jimtiger4 just imagine say back then in school,u come dey zang one of those our cosmates in her period..na massive failure for Bcm401,403,infact by now u for never serve finish,u for dey try do reconciliation...kikikikikikiki
Re: 13 Reasons You Should Have Sex On Your Period by lordcornel(m): 8:37am On Apr 08, 2016
JimTiger4:

Jimtiger4 just imagine say back then in school,u come dey zang one of those our cosmates in her period..na massive failure for Bcm401,403,infact by now u for never serve finish,u for dey try do reconciliation...kikikikikikiki...
Re: 13 Reasons You Should Have Sex On Your Period by lordcornel(m): 8:38am On Apr 08, 2016
rosieluv:
hehehehehehe
Well your laughter have come to my rescue
Re: 13 Reasons You Should Have Sex On Your Period by funkyibodude(m): 8:49am On Apr 08, 2016
Wetin person no go see for nairaland
Re: 13 Reasons You Should Have Sex On Your Period by JimTiger4(m): 8:59am On Apr 08, 2016
lordcornel:

Jimtiger4 just imagine say back then in school,u come dey zang one of those our cosmates in her period..na massive failure for Bcm401,403,infact by now u for never serve finish,u for dey try do reconciliation...kikikikikikiki...

Lmao.... what kind of fuckery is this! eeeeeewww. Iranu

"I cannot go and come and play with my future nau"
Re: 13 Reasons You Should Have Sex On Your Period by drinkmorewater: 9:07am On Apr 08, 2016
+++

So true!

I can remember when Tiffany didn't tell me she was on her period, (that babe sexual drive is always high) we were just doing it in the night no light on and had one of the normal routine sex , then I decided to change the bedding since our sweat and all was making it uncomfortable to just sleep,

Na how I com see blood spatters on the bed then I looked at my Dike and it was reddish , I was like what the Funk!, are U on your period? She was like yeah , like she didn't want to tell me b4 hand cos she didn't know if I would still do it and besides she was really Hot (she was my gf then), I was initially pissssssed off but then I calmed down read some articles online and just cracked some jokes bout it to her.

To cut long story short, it was just like any normal sex didn't notice a thing till the lights were on...

1 Like

Re: 13 Reasons You Should Have Sex On Your Period by pharmworld: 12:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
Naija Men Treat Your Chronic Prostatitis
https://pharmwordng./2016/03/28/naija-men-treat-your-chronic-prostatitis/
Naija Ladies Get a Full Breast With Bonny Breast Combo

https://pharmwordng./2016/03/28/naija-ladies-get-a-full-breast-with-bonny-breast-combo/

Boost your testoterone level today as a man do you know you loose your testoterone as you grow older learn more at the link below:
http://pharmwordng./2016/01/07/nigeria-bodybuilders-boost-your-testosterone-right-now/

Do you have staphyllococus aureus? This one of the deadly staph get a cure today by clicking on the link below:

http://pharmwordng./2016/01/07/silver-biotics-the-nigeria-staph-killer/

Cases of Ulcer is becoming numerous as many people seek remedy to cure ulcer our 100% cure for ulcer we amaze you see more >>>>

http://pharmwordng./2016/01/07/help-this-ulcer-is-killing-me/

Our Glutathione with ivory caps is not just for safe skin lightening but also is an antixiodant learn more here >>>>
http://pharmwordng./2016/01/07/glutathione-safe-skin-lightening-with-ivory-caps/

Low sperm count and low motility is the breakup of many home today in nigeria, don"nt be a victim increase your libido and performance and also your sperm count >>>>

http://pharmwordng./2016/01/07/nigeria-men-a-solution-to-low-sperm-count-watery-semen/

Our enlargement cream as been certified and tested times and times again the testimony has been amazing >>>>>>

http://pharmwordng./2016/01/07/we-found-the-best-manhood-enlargement-cream-in-nigeria/

Get a Cure to Your Acne, stubbron Pimples and skin infection today leran more >>>>

http://pharmwordng./2016/01/07/nigeria-dark-spots-and-acne-scars-have-a-new-enemy/

Blow her mind with xtend. Do you want to grow bigger there then look no more see the magic >>>

http://pharmwordng./2016/01/07/bigger-manhood-that-will-blow-her-away-xtend-your-size-now/

Want to increase body growth then try this and you never look back >>> >>>

http://pharmwordng./2016/01/07/nigeria-growth-hormone-activator/

Skinny Girls do you want to experience more curves in the right places then try this >>> >>>

http://pharmwordng./2016/01/07/skinny-girls-experience-more-curves-gain-weight/

Naija Ladies do you want to enlarge your butts and hips then try this >>> >>>

http://pharmwordng./2016/01/07/naija-ladies-how-to-enlarge-your-butts-and-hips-with-maca/

IS GAINING WEIGHT A PROBLEM TO YOU THEN LOOK NO FURTHER WITH OUR 100% REMEDY LEARN MORE BELOW:

http://pharmwordng./2016/01/07/how-to-gain-weight-in-nigeria/
Re: 13 Reasons You Should Have Sex On Your Period by NobleAngell(f): 1:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
If this is a joke, you berra say it before people take you serious. This is absolutely disgusting. Even the bible stated it categorically that a man must not have intercourse with a woman who is on her monthly flow.
Re: 13 Reasons You Should Have Sex On Your Period by silverr(f): 1:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
Re: 13 Reasons You Should Have Sex On Your Period by Icepresh(m): 3:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
I have Done it Before I Had to Wash My Dick 5times before I could Sleep
Re: 13 Reasons You Should Have Sex On Your Period by lordcornel(m): 3:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
JimTiger4:

Lmao.... what kind of fuckery is this! eeeeeewww. Iranu
"I cannot go and come and play with my future nau"
Na confirm fuckery.. U know na u don xperience am
Re: 13 Reasons You Should Have Sex On Your Period by stancod(m): 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
Sex during period is forbidden

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Had Sex With A Menstruating Lady / The Right Way To Fart When You're Sharing A Bed[PICS] / I Can't Stop Sleeping With My Father Says A 14years Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.