Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

My First Plantain Merchandise To Lagos... - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My First Plantain Merchandise To Lagos... (25055 Views)

My Plantain Merchandise To Plantain Farming Life-experience(pains And Gains Ser / Plantain Slicing Machine For Making Plantain Chips / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Plantain Merchandise To Lagos... by djdoxxx(m): 8:11am On Oct 23, 2015
noblefarm:

Thanks Bro. I have cassava but can't sell cos the price is so ridiculous here, wanna use it for garri, I no wanna go cassava again. I'll follow ur advice to do plantain, I for do plantain in all the land but my problem is d market. Pls can talk? 08077774003 call/whatsapp
I Know How Ridiculous The Price Of Cassava Can Be In Kwara State. I Have Access To A Cassava Plantation In Omu-aran In Kwara State And Noticed How Ridiculously Priced It Is...There Are Better Ways You Can Process Your Cassava Aside Garri... How Soon Do You Wanna Set - Up The Plantain Farm? I Should Be Setting Up My Plantain Farm Between March And April Next Year... You Can Check My Signature For My Contact...I Would Be Busy Very Soon, The Only Reason I Am Not Busy Now Is Because I Am On My Way To Ketu...
Re: My First Plantain Merchandise To Lagos... by icekream(m): 8:58am On Oct 23, 2015
djdoxxx:
Being A Student Doesn't Hinder You From Doing Business...I Wished I Was Into One When I Was In School...
Ok tnx bro, wha bou watermelon?
Re: My First Plantain Merchandise To Lagos... by kk4real: 10:39am On Oct 23, 2015
@djdoxxx. Please Inbox me your contact details, i would like to make some enquiries from you. Please mail me your contact on tonero98@yahoo.com.
Thanks
Re: My First Plantain Merchandise To Lagos... by Zuris: 10:57am On Oct 23, 2015
I would have loved to see the size of your plantain bunch. They are ridiculously cheap. shocked shocked shocked
Re: My First Plantain Merchandise To Lagos... by Zuris: 10:58am On Oct 23, 2015
I would have loved to see the size of your plantain bunch. They are ridiculously cheap.
Re: My First Plantain Merchandise To Lagos... by cmoney22222: 11:45am On Oct 23, 2015
Op, I like the way you are updating everyone, I would like to buy you a drink. On business level. Wht do you think?

djdoxxx:
I Know How Ridiculous The Price Of Cassava Can Be In Kwara State. I Have Access To A Cassava Plantation In Omu-aran In Kwara State And Noticed How Ridiculously Priced It Is...There Are Better Ways You Can Process Your Cassava Aside Garri... How Soon Do You Wanna Set - Up The Plantain Farm? I Should Be Setting Up My Plantain Farm Between March And April Next Year... You Can Check My Signature For My Contact...I Would Be Busy Very Soon, The Only Reason I Am Not Busy Now Is Because I Am On My Way To Ketu...
Re: My First Plantain Merchandise To Lagos... by djdoxxx(m): 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
kk4real:
@djdoxxx. Please Inbox me your contact details, i would like to make some enquiries from you. Please mail me your contact on tonero98@yahoo.com.
Thanks
I Have My Contact Details On My Signature...
Re: My First Plantain Merchandise To Lagos... by djdoxxx(m): 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
kk4real:
Thanks
I Have My Contact Details On My Signature...08169552020
Re: My First Plantain Merchandise To Lagos... by djdoxxx(m): 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
Zuris:
I would have loved to see the size of your plantain bunch. They are ridiculously cheap. shocked shocked shocked
The Phone I Have With Me Can't Upload Pictures For Now, When I Get Access To My Laptop, I Would Do Justice To Uploading The Pictures...
Re: My First Plantain Merchandise To Lagos... by djdoxxx(m): 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
cmoney22222:
Op, I like the way you are updating everyone, I would like to buy you a drink. On business level. Wht do you think?

What Do You Mean By What Do I Think On Business?
Re: My First Plantain Merchandise To Lagos... by cmoney22222: 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ooop!! just wan to go into the business too.

djdoxxx:
What Do You Mean By What Do I Think On Business?
Re: My First Plantain Merchandise To Lagos... by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
@op
Good job.
Keep it coming
Re: My First Plantain Merchandise To Lagos... by djdoxxx(m): 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
Zuris:
Are You Into Plantain Farming Or Resales?
Re: My First Plantain Merchandise To Lagos... by djdoxxx(m): 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
cmoney22222:
Ooop!! just wan to go into the business too.

Which Business?
Re: My First Plantain Merchandise To Lagos... by djdoxxx(m): 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
@op
Good job.
Keep it coming
What's Up Brother? Do You Have Lands For Lease In Ogun State...I Want To Set- Up A Plantain Farm Next Year...I Am Thinking Of Starting With 5 Acres And Would Want To Start At The Beginning Of Rainy Season...
Re: My First Plantain Merchandise To Lagos... by noblefarm: 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
djdoxxx:

They are clearing d land now, after that if the tractor ppl agree to work on d land this dry season then I'll cultivate nd dig borehole on to start planting ending of d year.
Re: My First Plantain Merchandise To Lagos... by haffaze777(m): 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
djdoxxx:
What's Up Brother? Do You Have Lands For Lease In Ogun State...I Want To Set- Up A Plantain Farm Next Year...I Am Thinking Of Starting With 5 Acres And Would Want To Start At The Beginning Of Rainy Season...

i think I can help with dat,but it will be in abeokuta
Re: My First Plantain Merchandise To Lagos... by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
djdoxxx:
Na outright purchase o
Re: My First Plantain Merchandise To Lagos... by djdoxxx(m): 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
noblefarm:

They are clearing d land now, after that if the tractor ppl agree to work on d land this dry season then I'll cultivate nd dig borehole on to start planting ending of d year.
Ok...Very Brilliant...Irrigation Is The Key To Any Farming...What's Your Budget For Irrigation. I Have A Simple System For You That Wouldn't Cost You Much At All. Lemme Know When You Are About To Start.

1 Like

Re: My First Plantain Merchandise To Lagos... by djdoxxx(m): 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
haffaze777:

i think I can help with dat,but it will be in abeokuta
How Much Is It Brother?
Re: My First Plantain Merchandise To Lagos... by noblefarm: 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
djdoxxx:
Ok...Very Brilliant...Irrigation Is The Key To Any Farming...What's Your Budget For Irrigation. I Have A Simple System For You That Wouldn't Cost You Much At All. Lemme Know When You Are About To Start.

Called you number but not reachable. I'll like us to meet one on one
Re: My First Plantain Merchandise To Lagos... by djdoxxx(m): 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

Na outright purchase o
What Do You Mean By Outright Purchase And State Your Price.
Re: My First Plantain Merchandise To Lagos... by djdoxxx(m): 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
noblefarm:

Called you number but not reachable. I'll like us to meet one on one
Yea...Had The Busiest Day Of My Life...Never Been So Busy For Money My Entire Life Before!!! You Can Call Me Now...
Re: My First Plantain Merchandise To Lagos... by cmoney22222: 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
Op, how was sales today? Pls I likke to know how to go into this mechandizing business. pls when can you be available?

djdoxxx:
Yea...Had The Busiest Day Of My Life...Never Been So Busy For Money My Entire Life Before!!! You Can Call Me Now...
Re: My First Plantain Merchandise To Lagos... by djdoxxx(m): 10:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
****Real Life Experiences***** As My Friend And I Got To Ketu From Okomaiko This Morning...We Got There Late In The Morning, We Saw The Market Already Saturated With So Many Other People's Plantain...My Other Two Partners Were Already Distressed And Lamenting, While I Kept Encouraging Them As A Pessimistic Person Who I Have Always Been ( Ofcourse, They Were Very Optimistic About The Whole Idea). We Managed To Get A Space Though Not On The Main Field Plantain Market In Ketu; We Got To Start Arranging Our Plantains In Front Of The Central Mosque There In Ketu. The Trailer Was Parked Far Away From The Mosque...As The Offloaders Were Taking The Plantains To Our Selling Spot, People Took That Opportunity To Start Stealing Our Plantain From The Trailer... This Became The Interesting Part...I Am Really Tired Right Now, I May Try To Continue To Update The Thread Tonight...Else....Endif...
Re: My First Plantain Merchandise To Lagos... by djdoxxx(m): 10:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
cmoney22222:
Op, how was sales today? Pls I likke to know how to go into this mechandizing business. pls when can you be available?

SAles Was Good Bro...We Were Able To Sell Over 30 Dozens Of Plantain Bunches Today, Though We Are Left With 29 Dozens Of Plantain Bunches Which We Left At The Market As Everyone Else Did...We Would Be Back There By 5.a.m tommorrow morning to continue sales...Unfortunately, We Learnt That Some Popular Person Died Recently And The Market Will Be Disfunctional Tommorrow Starting By 8.a.m To Honour The Deceased...I Guess We Would Need To Finish Sales Before 8.a.m Tommorrow...One Good News Is That We Can Quickly Sell Off Each Dozens At A Give Away Price At #5,000 And Still Make Reasonable Profit...
Re: My First Plantain Merchandise To Lagos... by djdoxxx(m): 6:05am On Oct 24, 2015
hahn:

Could be better

Ok. Let me know what you think
Checked It Out Already...Did You Design It Yourself? Is It A Blogsite Or An E-commerce Site? About Those Online Businesses I Saw, Which Of Them Are You Into And Which Is Less Stressful And Very Lucrative? The Site Is Cool, Are You Thinking Of Adding More Features? I Am Planning On Building One E-commerce Site Soon.
Re: My First Plantain Merchandise To Lagos... by Alpha2k(m): 6:17am On Oct 24, 2015
djdoxxx:
You can get 5 acres for plantain in ogun state an hour drive from mowe.
5 years lease is ideal.
Call Austin 09050568071
Re: My First Plantain Merchandise To Lagos... by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 24, 2015
give us some pictures please u just come here doing all the talking seeing is believing
Re: My First Plantain Merchandise To Lagos... by haffaze777(m): 7:15am On Oct 24, 2015
djdoxxx:
How Much Is It Brother?
like how many acres will u need
Re: My First Plantain Merchandise To Lagos... by hahn(m): 8:20am On Oct 24, 2015
djdoxxx:
Checked It Out Already...Did You Design It Yourself? Is It A Blogsite Or An E-commerce Site? About Those Online Businesses I Saw, Which Of Them Are You Into And Which Is Less Stressful And Very Lucrative? The Site Is Cool, Are You Thinking Of Adding More Features? I Am Planning On Building One E-commerce Site Soon.

Thanks for checking it out. Yes, I designed the website myself and it's originally an e-commerce website but I added a blog to it so that customers cam have stuff to read about. Just like when you go to an shop and pick up a magazine.

I'm registered on all the programs and you can pick any one of them to register aside from the first one "paidverts" because they are having restructrural issues at the moment.

Thanks for the compliment. I'm planning on adding more products to the website and I'm currently working on something with one young fella. Not sure if he's a nairalander though but we met online. As time goes, I'll definitely add more stuff whenever necessary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Plantain Merchandise To Lagos... by djdoxxx(m): 2:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
Alpha2k:

You can get 5 acres for plantain in ogun state an hour drive from mowe.
5 years lease is ideal.
Call Austin 09050568071
Okay, Thanks Alot...Will Call Him...How Much Is An Acre? And Is The Farm Close To A Stream?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Quality Galvanize Movable Fish Ponds / My Backyard Cucumber With Pictures / What Would It Cost Me To Raise 500 Broilers To Maturity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.