Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ - Rap Battles (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ (58012 Views)

A Message For All Emcee's On NL Battle Rap Section / ••RAP SECTION AWARDS 2015•• (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by JigsawKillah(m): 6:42am On Nov 09, 2015
MuhdG:
Okay not vocals.. just rap
ok
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by kr0ne(m): 7:05am On Nov 09, 2015
Can you guys stop calling Sinizia a dickrider, please? Iceskidd, I'd greatly appreciate it if you take down that post. Thank you.
Jason21/Itsnotoveryet, you're becoming troublesome nowadays, and it's quite unlike you. Please take a chill pill and stop meddling in other people's affairs.
Have a nice week ahead, y'all!
And, hey! Can we still kick our audio tourney? All the wackos:-
JigsawKillah
Obainojazz (your own case is terrible)
Llaykorn
Muhgd
Elymaxiimus
Liricyst
Ksslib
Mikuz
Heywhizzyy
Airmark
Dj5Naira
Sinizia
Funlord
Supermiy
Raplinx999
Etc. . .

1 Like

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by mikuz(m): 7:43am On Nov 09, 2015
Sinizia if you cannot write without pasting insults then refrain from posting in this thread. You were making alot of sense until you started chatting abusive words. SMH!
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by mikuz(m): 7:46am On Nov 09, 2015
Jigsawkillah has been banned for 2 weeks for referring to Sinizia as a dickrider. Icekidd you ll cop yours too if you fail to watch it.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by mikuz(m): 7:47am On Nov 09, 2015
kr0ne:
Can you guys stop calling Sinizia a dickrider, please? Iceskidd, I'd greatly appreciate it if you take down that post. Thank you.
Jason21/Itsnotoveryet, you're becoming troublesome nowadays, and it's quite unlike you. Please take a chill pill and stop meddling in other people's affairs.
Have a nice week ahead, y'all!
And, hey! Can we still kick our audio tourney? All the wackos:-
JigsawKillah
Obainojazz (your own case is terrible)
Llaykorn
Muhgd
Elymaxiimus
Liricyst
Ksslib
Mikuz
Heywhizzyy
Airmark
Dj5Naira
Sinizia
Funlord
Supermiy
Raplinx999
Etc. . .

Mtcheeeeeeeew . . .
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by mikuz(m): 7:57am On Nov 09, 2015
grayline:

Are you for real undecided

Forget that your number 1 rule. We don't need to wait for a mod before we create thread. Battle or no battle.

No wahala, we ll see If I'm real or not when you create a battle thread.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by sinizia: 8:10am On Nov 09, 2015
mikuz:
Sinizia if you cannot write without pasting insults then refrain from posting in this thread. You were making alot of sense until you started chatting abusive words. SMH!

I did that on purpose and rightly so. If you read through that post of mine, you'd see I didn't go all out insulting O'bis again after our argument like I poured my venom on that kid (I'm tempted to hurl more invectives at him). The reason is simple, after the back-and-forth me and the kid had on this thread, I moved on and he came in the afternoon and threw pot-shots at me up there AGAIN without ANY PROVOCATION FROM ME. Just scroll up and read it. I ignored it like I always do to many shits that have thrown at me, but the ill-mannered kid came at me the second time just before you lock that thread and insulted me again, then I had to give it to him back in equal measure. Nobody is the sole collector of insults. I can give and receive in return. You don't insult me and expect a pat on the back in return. That's not how I boogie down.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by sinizia: 8:17am On Nov 09, 2015
Mikuz, can you please remove the insults in my post explaining myself to Obainojazz and let the post be. Just replace the insults directed at Jig with something non-insultive and unhide my post if the insult made you hide it. I'd appreciate it if you do me this favor.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Iceskidd(m): 8:26am On Nov 09, 2015
eh na wa ooo. i ain't seen nothing wrong in that
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by mikuz(m): 8:30am On Nov 09, 2015
sinizia:
Mikuz, can you please remove the insults in my post explaining myself to Obainojazz and let the post be. Just replace the insults directed at Jig with something non-insultive and unhide my post if the insult made you hide it. I'd appreciate it if you do me this favor.

Don't worry, just modify the insults and we're good, but the next time anyone insults or accuses you wrongly in this section just report the post and leave everything to me.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by kr0ne(m): 8:33am On Nov 09, 2015
mikuz:

Mtcheeeeeeeew . . .
Wetin happen?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by kr0ne(m): 8:38am On Nov 09, 2015
Mikuz, help us create a sign up thread for the audio tourney please.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Heywhizzy(m): 8:39am On Nov 09, 2015
since when did calling someone a dikkrider become a sin worthy of ban..just curious
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by kr0ne(m): 8:45am On Nov 09, 2015
Heywhizzy:
since when did calling someone a dikkrider become a sin worthy of ban..just curious
Calling someone a dickrider repeatedly is a sin worthy of ban.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by sinizia: 8:45am On Nov 09, 2015
mikuz:

Don't worry, just modify the insults and we're good, but the next time anyone insults or accuses you wrongly in this section just report the post and leave everything to me.

I've removed the insults, you can check for yourself.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Iceskidd(m): 8:46am On Nov 09, 2015
kr0ne:
hope its acapella?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 09, 2015
mikuz:

No wahala, we ll see If I'm real or not when you create a battle thread.

seems you have a short memory.. delete my battle thread and see how long you will stay as a mod here..

i don't know why you think can impose a rule that is against the nairaland rule. your job is to moderate threads.. you have no right to to stop any nlander from creating thread..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by kr0ne(m): 8:57am On Nov 09, 2015
Iceskidd:
hope its acapella?
Yeah, but I'd have preferred we use beat instead, to reduce the wackiness. Hope you're in sha?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by mikuz(m): 9:00am On Nov 09, 2015
grayline:

seems you have a short memory.. delete my battle thread and see how long you will stay as a mod here..

i don't know why you think can impose a rule that is against the nairaland rule. your job is to moderate threads.. you have no right to to stop any nlander from creating thread..

It's best you watch your mouth. If you keep making unguarded comments you ll post your subsequent messages with another moniker.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by mikuz(m): 9:02am On Nov 09, 2015
kr0ne:

Wetin happen?

Na who you dey call wacko? So you never hear my latest?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Heywhizzy(m): 9:03am On Nov 09, 2015
kr0ne:

Calling someone a dickrider repeatedly is a sin worthy of ban.
but that guy acts like one,I don't think he has ever argued about his sh1t but he is always coming when there is "dark"..he must be a "ghost" account ..no punchline,that's real fact.

just joking.I'm on my kotd sh1t
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Iceskidd(m): 9:05am On Nov 09, 2015
kr0ne:

Yeah, but I'd have preferred we use beat instead, to reduce the wackiness. Hope you're in sha?
yh i like audio with beats but school stuff go let boys enter studio
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by kr0ne(m): 9:06am On Nov 09, 2015
mikuz:

Na who you dey call wacko? So you never hear my latest?
I don hear all your audio jare. All of us dey the same shoe. Abeg, help us pop sign up thread.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by kr0ne(m): 9:06am On Nov 09, 2015
Iceskidd:
yh i like audio with beats but school stuff go let boys enter studio
So a capella is an alternative then
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by mikuz(m): 9:08am On Nov 09, 2015
kr0ne:

I think you should do it yourself. I go moderate am cos I no too get chance to organise am now abeg.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 09, 2015
mikuz:

It's best you watch your mouth. If you keep making unguarded comments you ll post your subsequent messages with another moniker.

let me refresh your memory.. the only reason you are still a mod here is because of me..that's a fact.
https://www.nairaland.com/1862623/attention-seun-new-mod-needed

but you can keep on feeling like sanni abacha.. imposing rules and dictating. you can also ban me if you want.. but trust me dude..i go treat your fucck up easily..

1 Like

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by mikuz(m): 9:09am On Nov 09, 2015
kr0ne:

I don hear all your audio jare. All of us dey the same shoe. Abeg, help us pop sign up thread.

I never hear your own sef, abeg post link.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Iceskidd(m): 9:11am On Nov 09, 2015
kr0ne:

So a capella is an alternative then
yeah
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Iceskidd(m): 9:14am On Nov 09, 2015
grayline and mikuz y'all should calm that shït down, to the bat Mobil
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by kr0ne(m): 9:18am On Nov 09, 2015
mikuz:

I never hear your own sef, abeg post link.
Wait make we start the show first. Na Obainojuju be my target. grin
Lemme pop the thread then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (35) (Reply)

" The Freestyle Lounge" / M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.