Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ - Rap Battles (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ (57567 Views)

A Message For All Emcee's On NL Battle Rap Section / ••RAP SECTION AWARDS 2015•• (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:02am On Nov 13, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

lmfao! So, yeyenatu is a guy? grin
youngdadetective, you went to fish him out of the sports section grin .... Mhen weytin person no go see for NL. I checked his dp, he's even a fully grown man. And the nigga be flirting with y'all. Hahaha
thank God I never took her serious
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Bars(m): 3:57am On Nov 13, 2015
Dklef:
Saturday 8pm
Oak...!!!!!
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by kr0ne(m): 9:43am On Nov 13, 2015
Yeyenatu is not a male. She's my friend on Whatssap. She's a weirdo, yes, but definitely not a male.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 13, 2015
obesemf:
Darkenedrebel , Classsyalabolas,
are we still brawling on sunday?

not in the mood to write bars bro..too much work..The only person I feel inclined to battle is coog..so we'd have to sludge it out another time..

-elymaxiimus- I stream via Primewire,Crackle or Hulu sometimes.....

-coogar- can we have our battle next week monday or tuesday?- exhibition match[nobody debarred from voting][12 Quatrains]....It's a been a long time coming, so don't say no...lemme know what day you would be free nextweek so I can prep towards it
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 13, 2015
Coogar

Please! Accept his challenge
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Dklef(m): 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
Raplinx:
Emaprince
Alexpissu
Ibime
Reyginius
Airmark
Coogar
Mikuz
Giyazz
Glacierz
Jason21
Joseph1832
Darkenedrebel
Guykhena
Limerick
Krone
Ksslib
CaptAwesome
CaptainCids
Captainflash
Elymaxiimus
Funlord
YoungDaNaval
Obainojazz
JReyez
thunderstorm
Deepthoughts
Dj5naira
Jigsawkillah
Sinizia
Geoxpress
Heywhizzy
Grayline
Gottoboy
Sosiqdude
Liricyst
Obesemf
Sinizia
Supermiy
Dklef
Adanna28
007Bruce
Funlord
Elymaxiimus
Iceskidd
llaykorn
Danbrowndmf
Supermiy
Guykhena
MuhdG
Dklef
Dj5naira
Giyazz.

.Ninjas what happens if u dissed a fellow G who u aint quarelling with in a freestyle at FFR??

... Are you afraid maybe mikus might ban you? Nah. This is rap section. Taking shots is allowed.

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
kr0ne:
Yeyenatu is not a male. She's my friend on Whatssap. She's a weirdo, yes, but definitely not a male.

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by dondavor: 12:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
yup in here am up nd coming/but my insignia is non conforming/keep my cars toplesss lyk broads at a pool party/got killers and gamblers all beside me/do the math they gon gamble wif ur lyf if u ever try me/ nd they aint no place a horse stay STABLE as me
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Raplinx(m): 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
KrOne,, pls bro set my thread wth Sosiqdude, we're dropping on Sunday bt i want it set 2nite to trigger my morale.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
Mikuz vs Sleak coming up shortly
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
Mikuz verse. . .

. I reason that you're a stupid joker/ You claim overall best emcee, but nothing you spew is doper/ Cos you still won't be on top of 'Genesis' . . . . . standing on a Schwarzenegger movie poster!/ How can you claim you spending money?/ When you inherited just N200 from your wretched mummy/ You get ripped offline as my strikes pierce your tummy/ And online when I leave this emcee bloody/ Y'all would call it a 'Page Butcher' like the 'GF of Eddie Murphy'! The stealth I come with is brutal/ so don't let me send you a mega missile without Russia's approval/ You claim international fame, but the skill you floss with is rural/ And if this is a gun battle, I'll show that my pump is quite useful/ So when I blast the village boy to an urban area, and make him 'See city' . . it's not the 'code of conduct tribunal'!/ I'm as creative as an artistic blogger/ But you carry the aura/ of a radical toddler/ raised by an abusive mother/ Dirty Bayelsa fool, you must have a swagger disorder/ No wonder Covergurl and the chick before the chick before her dumped ya ass in that order/ Naija senators can vow that any girl you 'court' ll always walk out like Saraki's lawyers!/ So stop lying that you getting the rubber/ When we all know that you're an unintelligent pauper/ You rocked All stars for 5 years, your swag's meant for the gutter/ Plus you 'swimming in poverty' cos you even 'floated a loan' to bury your momma!/ None of your bars are super/ You need to get ya ass a tutor/ You on a road to nowhere with your wack maneuvers/ And tryna blast a trooper/ ll leave you dismantled sooner/ My eye catching rhymes are ready to rip your Aqueous humour / Or you might get torn with the cold flows that I administer/ for dropping "Lagbaja" punchlines that trip "Nobody in particular"! Now he got no woman in his life . . . . . . after his mum died, Covergurl desecrated his heart/ Since this year hes been unable to find a lady to straff/ He can never charm a babe with his swag/ We never believe if he claims he gets laid in his flat/ . . . cos chicks ll never 'Lie on S' unless he's dating a 'cat'!/ You get nailed from the back/ for claiming I'm wack/ Cos I get the "federal character" to lay you with punches that are "state of the art"! He didn't inherit a dime from his pop/ the guy is a fraud/ cos he claims luxurious life and pose as the richest guy in his ward/ but he could get intoxicated by the urine of a pig and he still won't 'live high off the hog'!/

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
Sleek' verse . . . .
Enough of the side talks/ like rephrasin dat I inherited 200bucks before mum died dawg/ Shiit all relates to my current flow the way I get charged for the bars I drop/ But am here to clear the pupils like eye-drop/ Get your facts right bros,, That eyepea cover girl? I went gaga on that chick, banged her tits/ made her scream hard and deep/ cos I kip d swagger real But you too local she wudnt suck your pipe having it inside a Fanta drink/ Bastard imp, may amadioha strike your fam dead/ next time you boast of holding d gats here/ closest you reached for the 4s" was playing with a cat's hair/ Dissing me was plain stupid, you lack respect/ has the joke reached that extend?/ forgotten how i whooped u on nl?/ Bleep with me, d clipz gets you blown to pieces again like you Lester's" girlfriend/ Kingsley when i ball out/ best put your hands up man/ cos am your champ, your lord, d king of kings,, you a slave, a simple server like some android-app/ I said am your champ, You went to khim like: baby its all bout sleakid ? What does it takes to be like that nigga/ Am jealous of him, his text style n how he straffs divas/ She like go ask him yourself,, N it gat yu hittin my box,, like a well paid carpenter/ Nigga you wack, admit it You that lizard inna vehicle when loski said when he raps, a nigga be nodding in concord/ If dis Eze goes to school. I'd hire loski to kip flogging his bumbum/ Cos dis G's bleeped up,,, I mean wat kindof vet says "he harder than hard disks"?/ Abeg someone tell him to quit posting his wack ass scripts,, Cos with d way he giving the "meta more forces", i'd need him to,complete dis bar by murderin it cos it best defines his daft rapping/

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hahaha. Humour filled brawl grin

nice from both. Sleakid is a very funny dude. Mik's closer got me laughing real good.

When did they have that battle?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
Lmao! I'm harder than hard disks. . Hahahahahahaha
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
kr0ne:
hmm. I beleive you.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
You a slave, a simple server like that android app. Lolol grin

if eze goes to school, i'll higher loski to be flogging his bumbum. Hahaha. grin

Ezeala = eze ... Then i think that loski guy is a teacher.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
Sleaks got punchlines mehn but rhymes na trash
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by coogar: 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
MuhdG:
Coogar

Please! Accept his challenge

i have closed shop for the year!

i have enough task on my hands right now, i could kick the bucket before christmas. it has been lots of travelling, cross-countrying, distraction & walkabouts!
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
Mikuz rhymes too sweet abeg. . .see flow

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 14, 2015

coogar: MIKUZ'S DEATH SENTENCE

The champ is here......I'll blaze in ya/I spawned from the devil in Tasmania/
Mik has a hymén........Spell Mik backward & he is the slút from Armenia/
He got sodómised by Siddogg, Theprekky & Ibime - non-Caucasians/
Mik's just a cúnt getting fúcked by black guys - he's Kim Kardashian/

Mik's a pillock & an expert in kid molesting/
If he denies this...I'll expose his indiscretion...
Then beat the nuisance of his addiction/I hope he gets caught and bag a prison sentence/
.....cos Mikuz gets kids wet more than swimming lessons/

I'll will ravish the bástard/
He's Ernest Tubb, too old to be cutting the mustard/
You want my throne? You'd die chasing that dream like Patrice Lumumba/
Have your face slashed like garnished cucumber/
You don't have the heart for this game, you are Fabrice Muamba/

Why am I sparring with this igbo-addict?
Tell him lighting & inhaling a nun's cloth isn't a smoke habit/
You're a rat to your facebook friends - a low-class snitch.
Mik is a malnourished puppy with a fractured bútt - a broke-áss bítch!

I may just gun-bútt Mik......if i have know energy left/
He'd get pissed on like a pregnancy test/
Leave his cranium soaked in blood like John Kennedy's head/
If there's no weaponry left/My knuckles ain't necessary yet/
Apply pressure on his throat till i snatch his life like an identity theft/

I'm subliminal with my verse...the flow is eccentric/
Your bars are substandard - fillers are excessive/
Mik copies punches like Will Smith when he made Ali.....then stretch it
Your wack bars is like a stillborn: forced delivery & dead ending/

Listen twit, take lessons....Coog's a great legend/
I don't consider this a brawl....It's more like a rápe session/
We should never be mentioned in the same sentence/
You have the persona of a kid that still plays tekken/
Your duel with Ema prince was a union of 2 bítches - like a gay wedding/

Picture this Elf/He smells like pee & vomitus with a mixture of phlegm/
Siddoggg ripped your heart apart - he chiseled your chest/
Battling me must be suicidal thoughts...I'll will send you on a mission to hell/
.....Arrange your trip to Chibok for help.....or let you join Boko Haram & see for yourself/

This battle is done......wack rappers should fidget......like the fright of frodo/
If you'll talk shyte in my absence, expect my fight tomorrow/
Coog's a village serial killer.....I don't mask like Zorro/
.....armed with a shotgun...face covered in black....I'm Fadeyi Oloro/

coogar

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 14, 2015
coogar:

i have closed shop for the year!

i have enough task on my hands right now, i could kick the bucket before christmas. it has been lots of travelling, cross-countrying, distraction & walkabouts!
cry

Its okay, what of early next year, or december ending. We just want a hawt battle
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
MuhdG:
cry

Its okay, what of early next year, or december ending. We just want a hawt battle
stop begging that man to brawl; he's not a lyricist. He's had only one verse written throughout this year, yet he says he's closed shop for the year - as if he's had so many battles this year already.
How long does it take to churn out battle verses?

Don't expect quality write-up from him if he doesn't take aeons to prepare. He hasn't yet recovered from the last (and only) battle he's had this year.

The only time he didn't take upto six months to prepare, he came up with a below-mediocre and incomplete verse; he got bagged.

Here is a list of glads who would spring up a rattling good verse anytime, anyday, if they're in the right frame of mind:

KR0NE (a little pestering would push him to brawl)

FUCKYOUHARD

MIKUZ (even though he can't do without reaching, he comes good and consistent)

DARKREBEL (even though he takes ishh too serious and causes trouble in his brawls, trust him to deliver a good write-up anyday, anytime, when in his right frame of mind)

BRUCE007 (this nigga seems to have found his feat lately. He would not disappoint if told to take a battle serious)

JIGSAWKILLAH (Though losing steam lately, he would come good enough if he takes the batttle serious (like he did against me))

the afformentioned guys don't need a whole century to prepare in other to give you a fantabulous show-down. If people demand that they brawl, they will. You just need to pair them.

As for me. I would like to see kR0ne vs Mikuz. cool. It's been a long time coming...
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

stop begging that man to brawl; he's not a lyricist. He's had only one verse written throughout this year, yet he says he's closed shop for the year - as if he's had so many battles this year already.
How long does it take to churn out battle verses?

Don't expect quality write-up from him if he doesn't take aeons to prepare. He hasn't yet recovered from the last (and only) battle he's had this year.

The only time he didn't take upto six months to prepare, he came up with a below-mediocre and incomplete verse; he got bagged.

Here is a list of glads who would spring up a rattling good verse anytime, anyday, if they're in the right frame of mind:

KR0 NE (a little pestering would push him to brawl)

FUCKYOUH ARD

M IKUZ (even though he can't do without reaching, he comes good and consistent)

DARKRE BEL (even though he takes ishh too serious and causes trouble in his brawls, trust him to deliver a good write-up anyday, anytime, when in his right frame of mind)

BRUCE 007 (this nigga seems to have found his feat lately. He would not disappoint if told to take a battle serious)

JIGSAWK ILLAH (Though losing steam lately, he would come good enough if he takes the batttle serious (like he did against me))

the afformentioned guys don't need a whole century to prepare in other to give you a fantabulous show-down. If people demand that they brawl, they will. You just need to pair them.

As for me. I would like to see kR0 ne vs Miku z. cool. It's been a long time coming...
Lol. Okay o.

But u, its been long u battled... why na?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
MuhdG:

Lol. Okay o.

But u, its been long u battled... why na?
me? I have been dropping freestyles occasionally on ffr. before I brawled coogar, I was busy with the tourney, but I still accepted to brawl him with a short-term notice.
for now I think I want to enjoy the others' battles.

PS. emaprince should come out to battle.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

me? I have been dropping freestyles occasionally on ffr. before I brawled coogar, I was busy with the tourney, but I still accepted to brawl him with a short-term notice.
for now I think I want to enjoy the others' battles.

PS. emaprince should come out to battle.
I'll like to see 007bruce vs emaprince
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
MuhdG:
I'll like to see 007bruce vs emaprince
seconded!

I'm hosting this. both battlers should pls come and pick a date and time cool
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by danbrowndmf(m): 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
gottoboy:
Danbrowndmf where at thou? How many bars sef? Date? Abeg my next week na studio parole I dey, need to drop anoda commercial track.
me sef busy,i get rap battle for PH here few days from now.

Oboi i get free beat to give o,which kin beat u dy like.cheesy?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Emaprince: 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
The way Ibime just dey mention person any how for familly section sha. Lmao! That coogar case get as e be o. But that BABE3 is a fool IMO. How can you date a guy for 3yrs, send him money at some points, then come online to disgrace him because he dumped you? If coogar takes any step to humilliate her now, she will start acting like a victim.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by danbrowndmf(m): 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

seconded!

I'm hosting this. both battlers should pls come and pick a date and time cool
ur DP is the most funniest DP have seen here.cheesy

i wan die for laugh,Eblike magicgrin
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by cherryice(f): 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
Emaprince:
The way Ibime just dey mention person any how for familly section sha. Lmao! That coogar case get as e be o. But that BABE3 is a fool IMO. How can you date a guy for 3yrs, send him money at some points, then come online to disgrace him because he dumped you? If coogar takes any step to humilliate her now, she will start acting like a victim.
u say wetin? grin
where s ds news abeg? grin
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by LhoOd: 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
Iceskidd:
lol i just watched one now and it came to my mind that you're Ghanaian grin
..lol ..buh naija own worse o
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by dondavor: 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
hey yall a nigga new here so how do i get battles of my own typa class,ya know middle class dopes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (35) (Reply)

" The Freestyle Lounge" / M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58