Stats: 3,158,393 members, 7,836,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ - Rap Battles (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ (57994 Views)

A Message For All Emcee's On NL Battle Rap Section / ••RAP SECTION AWARDS 2015•• (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by funlord(m): 9:28am On Nov 09, 2015
Back in effect!!!
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Raplinx(m): 11:01am On Nov 09, 2015
mikuz:
Raplinx do not make me hide your post again.
sorry son.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 09, 2015
mikuz:
Jigsawkillah has been banned for 2 weeks for referring to Sinizia as a dickrider. Icekidd you ll cop yours too if you fail to watch it.
Justice is wholly good but done in a wrong way is never justice. How do you ban someone for two weeks when the rule places it at twenty four hours and possible geometric progression if the troublemaker persists?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by mikuz(m): 11:16am On Nov 09, 2015
kr0ne:

Wait make we start the show first. Na Obainojuju be my target. grin
Lemme pop the thread then.

Lol OK.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by mikuz(m): 11:22am On Nov 09, 2015
grayline:

let me refresh your memory.. the only reason you are still a mod here is because of me..that's a fact.
https://www.nairaland.com/1862623/attention-seun-new-mod-needed

but you can keep on feeling like sanni abacha.. imposing rules and dictating. you can also ban me if you want.. but trust me dude..i go treat your fucck up easily..

Buhahahahaha, the only reason?
Lololololol
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by sinizia: 11:22am On Nov 09, 2015
Reyginus:
Justice is wholly good but done in a wrong way is never justice. How do you ban someone for two weeks when the rule places it at twenty four hours and possible geometrical progression if the troublemaker persists?

I agree Mik, that ban was a tad too much. Please unban him, but if you insist on banning him, a day is enough. Please unban Jigsawkillah.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 09, 2015
sinizia:

I agree Mik, that ban was a tad too much. Please unban him, but if you insist on banning him, a day is enough. Please unban Jigsawkillah.
Yeah. I appreciate what he's trying to do but the only way it will work is by sticking to the rules?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 09, 2015
mikuz:

Buhahahahaha, the only reason?
Lololololol

na only bring mikuz back thread u see na, you have no idea what went down behind the scene before you were reinstated..

like i said before, if i ever create a battle thread, make you delete am.. e go do you like film trick..
your job is to regulate threads, not mainly create them.. i don't know why this is so hard for you to digest..

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by kr0ne(m): 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
The audio tourney sign up thread is here.
https://www.nairaland.com/2724205/2015-audio-tourney-sign-up
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by mikuz(m): 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
grayline:

na only bring mikuz back thread u see na, you have no idea what went down behind the scene before you were reinstated..

like i said before, if i ever create a battle thread, make you delete am.. e go do you like film trick..
your job is to regulate threads, not mainly create them.. i don't know why this is so hard for you to digest..

OK, we shall see about that here on in.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
itsNOToverYET:
hahahaha! this poverty-stricken roach don't know me...grin look here, i don't really need to work to feed. but then, it wouldn't be cool if i start boastin with my dad's wealth. i need to hustle on my own and make my dough...u prolly the only hope of ur hungry family......[b] a jobless painter who can't even afford a paintbrush[\b] grin grin shame!
hahahahahahahaha
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
JigsawKillah:

you really need to get rid of the dick! You look so gay right now!
Lwkmd
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
JigsawKillah:

haha
boy o boy! What a love life! grin grin
Romeo and Juliet gon' be envying you guys right now!
Awwwwwwww!
Go to the SA or someplace where gay marriage is allowed, bro. You two look so cool with each other!
Hahahahahahahahahhah
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
JigsawKillah:

didn't know you love him that much. Did you pretend to be Nneka123 so you two could extend your romantic plays to NL
Just curious grin grin
Lmao!!!!!!
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by itsNOToverYET: 6:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
where's rebel? i just feel like insultin the crap out of him............and postin his pictures all over nl once more. no offense, tho.....it's just a feelin

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Emaprince: 6:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
LMAO

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
mikuz:
It's been a stressful and hectic weekend for me but before I hit the sack let me say these :

1. No member of this section is allowed to create battle threads apart from the moderators.
2. Banning voters from voting in ones battles ll no longer be tolerated.
3. A winner in a battle can ONLY be announced after 7 legitimate votes have been recorded.

Signed :
Mikuz
guy, weytin dey worry you sef? First, you chased us all away from the chatroom, and now you're saying members should not create threads again. Na you get NL?
I thought every member on NL has the right to create threads?

Cc seun, lalasticlala, roktation, mukina2, This your mod is misbehaving - pls check him before he goes rampant.

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
MuhdG:
forget coogar, come make I trash you cheesy
hehe. Later tiiiiiiiins bro.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by obainojazz(m): 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
Like shiit menn...like seriously...like menn...like geez...like damm the ffuck....I'm feeling special now...offline since...and I got a lot of mentions from my fans..
Krone my boy...I see you
Sinizia...its all good bro...forget the past..
Jigsawkillah....happy ban life...bring kulikuli come back..
Mikuz... You mostly not around...you can't create threads alone.
Signed
Jazz
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Dklef(m): 9:37am On Nov 10, 2015
Bars:

Yea together with bars!!!
Saturday 8pm
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by obesemf(m): 10:06am On Nov 10, 2015
Darkenedrebel , Classsyalabolas, are we still brawling on sunday?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Dklef(m): 10:09am On Nov 10, 2015
mikuz:
It's been a stressful and hectic weekend for me but before I hit the sack let me say these :

1. No member of this section is allowed to create battle threads apart from the moderators.
2. Banning voters from voting in ones battles ll no longer be tolerated.
3. A winner in a battle can ONLY be announced after 7 legitimate votes have been recorded.

Signed :
Mikuz

Mikuz must be high on pap. What the heck is 'no one is allowed to create thread except me'? Are you ook at all?? na your papa get NL abii, why didn't you go and ban those ones in other sections creating thread. cc sean lalasticlala ...this your mod is about to chase members away from NL because of his hunger for power and respect oo

... seun ?? you'd better look into this issue cos Mikuz who is a mod in this section has been imposing unjustifiable laws on us and we cant take it no more!!!

Who Is your mate sef? Mik so you locked our chatroom and created another one just to show and make your supremacy very glaring?? lalasticlala come see into this now; I have a match on Saturday with bars and mikuz says only him is allowed to create thread. other mods of this section eg airmark Is no where to be found...Meanwhile mikuz not always online sef oo! besides, is it possible for only one person to be creating thread for 'a whole section' on your site? seun investigate this

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Iceskidd(m): 10:22am On Nov 10, 2015
why that one dey shout?

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
Iceskidd:
why that one dey shout?
Shut up!!!!
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Ibime(m): 2:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
Comedy 1 - Moderator who is not always around says no one should open thread without him.

Comedy 2 - Ninjas wey never battle before dey shout say them go show am pepper if he close their battle thread.

I no know who funny pass.

Mikuz dey yarn troway with that rule abeg. . . we know what is enforceable and what is not. All this other yarn na unnecessary drama.

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
Msteew..
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by coogar: 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
Dklef:
Who Is your mate sef? Mik so you locked our chatroom and created another one just to show and make your supremacy very glaring?? lalasticlala come see into this now;

i managed to get the chatroom open this morning. leave kim to his mischief on this yeye thread. the chatroom is back in business!
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Iceskidd(m): 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
YoungDaNaval:
Shut up!!!!
you just dying to quote me
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
Iceskidd:
you just dying to quote me
Lie
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Raplinx(m): 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
This raplinx is an idiot and a fool. No wonder people take you to be dark's ghost account ;You're still new here and you're already debarring people from voting in your brawl. Do I know you from Adam? You will never win any battle if you keep this ratty behaviour of yours.
You don't know me - I don't take this thing too serious - I tell things the way they are to whoever is in question. This is why I've never qualified as a d1ckrider.
Youre holding a grudge because I told you some truth about your lines against jazz.

Come to think of it, I was about lauding you for a rattling good opener until I saw the nonsense you typed.

Nice bars obese.
That behaviour vanished as the account was deactivated... ... ... Bt that do u think tagging every Dike n Harry in Nl to vote is a nice option. I only pointed out people whom i've seen their bars/verdict too. Imagine tagging Capt.A.wesome to vote too, the dude who bit lines on my brawl with him! Shdnt he be suspended 4 such act Unless Nl aint disciplined.. I dnt buy the idea of Tagging everyone even peeps who cant pen down reasonable bars, how are they gon tell who won in an epic brawl.
Anyway, i'm here to stay, go to Roman n behave like a Roman they say,,, sorry 4 my previous acts, n to those i insulted recently 007Bruce n Obainojazz.
I'm back to Stay in peace, n hustle my way up...
#Peace.

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Iceskidd(m): 7:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
Raplinx I hope i ain't wasting my time writing bars? we still on for Friday?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Raplinx(m): 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
Iceskidd:
Raplinx I hope i ain't wasting my time writing bars? we still on for Friday?
get ur bars ready, i wana sch. Sosiqdude 2mao

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (35) (Reply)

" The Freestyle Lounge" / M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody