Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ - Rap Battles (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ (57580 Views)

A Message For All Emcee's On NL Battle Rap Section / ••RAP SECTION AWARDS 2015•• (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by BABE3: 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
Emaprince:
The way Ibime just dey mention person any how for familly section sha. Lmao! That coogar case get as e be o. But that BABE3 is a fool IMO. How can you date a guy for 3yrs, send him money at some points, then come online to disgrace him because he dumped you? If coogar takes any step to humilliate her now, she will start acting like a victim.

--- point of correction, I broke up with him.
Secondly, the only thing he has are my nùdes. I posted screenshots where he threatened to release my nùdes if I said anything else on NL. I'm sure you didn't see that.

I am a victim. I don't need to act like one. I and 10s of the ladies and men he's scammed on this site are victim. He's running a romance-scam-enterprise and he will be shut down.

Since just yesterday, I've gotten emails from several other girls narrating how he scammed them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Ibime(m): 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
BABE3:

Secondly, the only thing he has are my nùdes. I posted screenshots where he threatened to release my nùdes if I said anything else on NL. I'm sure you didn't see that.

I am a victim. I don't need to act like one. I and 10s of the ladies and men he's scammed on this site are victim. He's running a romance-scam-enterprise and he will be shut down.

Since just yesterday, I've gotten emails from several other girls narrating how he scammed them.

What the people on this section need to confirm . . . . give us his past usernames. . . All of us Sports section old timers know him as Sauron, but a lot of newbies on this thread didnt want to believe me although everyone on Sports section knows his usernames. . . can you give us the list of his usernames?

1 Like

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Emaprince: 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
cherryice:
u say wetin? grin
where s ds news abeg? grin
https://www.nairaland.com/2733728/really-married-sharing-room-man/15#40009164

Start from page3 maybe.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Ibime(m): 4:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
I don miss o. I would have loved to see their posts to confirm. This one sweet pass rap battle na. Na how the BABE3 meet coogar in the first place? Ibime.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Emaprince: 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
Reyginus:
I don miss o. I would have loved to see their posts to confirm. This one sweet pass rap battle na. Na how the BABE3 meet coogar in the first place? Ibime.
Lmao!! Meh, this shi.t was real personal. The BABE3 dated coogar in real life. Read her post and see where she said coog dated several other ladies from this site. I guess these women and desperate. So he just make move and they will fall? Then he'll ask fr money and they will send to him. Its really implausible to me. If one call these women 'fish-brained', they'll start protesting. Really fish-brained b1tches!!
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by BABE3: 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ibime:

What the people on this section need to confirm . . . . give us his past usernames. . . All of us Sports section old timers know him as Sauron, but a lot of newbies on this thread didnt want to believe me although everyone on Sports section knows his usernames. . . can you give us the list of his usernames?

yes you're right. . his usernames are sauron, jackal, coogar.. there are a bunch of others that I can't remember

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by sinizia: 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
Emaprince:
Lmao!! Meh, this shi.t was real personal. The BABE3 dated coogar in real life. Read her post and see where she said coog dated several other ladies from this site. I guess these women and desperate. So he just make move and they will fall? Then he'll ask fr money and they will send to him. Its really implausible to me. If one call these women 'fish-brained', they'll start protesting. Really fish-brained b1tches!!

You can't really call them desperate ladies (that's if other ladies are involved). People fall in love, offline or online without knowing how the end is going to be. Some relationships leads to happily ever after, some end like warzones. That's just life.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Emaprince: 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
The username ish doesn't interest me at all. Its not news that coog has multiple I.Ds. Jackal, sauron, cougar, sharron, rapdevil etc. What I'm really interested in is how these women falls for him so easily to the extent that they'll be sending money to him. But then, if you date a man for 3 good years, did some favour to him and later broke up unceremonously, why would you come up here and claimed that you are being scammed? Cc BABE3

This wasn't a hit-and-run relationship, but a freaking 3yrs affair. As far as I'm concerned, this is just a case of a bitter woman trying to get back at her ex for the way he broke up with her. Maybe, she's even more bitter considering all the money she invested in the relationship which eventually didn't take her to the alter.

2 Likes

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by BABE3: 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
Emaprince:
The username ish doesn't interest me at all. Its not news that coog has multiple I.Ds. Jackal, sauron, cougar, sharron, rapdevil etc. What I'm really interested in is how these women falls for him so easily to the extent that they'll be sending money to him. But then, if you date a man for 3 good years, did some favour to him and later broke up unceremonously, why would you come up here and claimed that you are being scammed? Cc BABE3

This wasn't a hit-and-run relationship, but a freaking 3yrs affair. As far as I'm concerned, this is just a case of a bitter woman trying to get back at her ex for the way he broke up with her. Maybe, she's even more bitter considering all the money she invested in the relationship which eventually didn't take her to the alter.

lmao grin . and the 4 other woman that have contacted me so far narrating their ordeals are bitter too

so we are all just happen to be bitter at once about the same issue. grin

if there's one thing I'll forever be grateful for, it's the fact that he didn't take me to the alter.. alter wetin?? cheesy jesus I thank you. Omo! That'd have been a self inflicted life sentence.

Olorunmaje. If you knew him well, you won't wish him for your worst enemy.

1 Like

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Ibime(m): 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
Emaprince:
The username ish doesn't interest me at all. Its not news that coog has multiple I.Ds. Jackal, sauron, cougar, sharron, rapdevil etc.

It interests me a whole heap beecause a lot of newbies last year got deceived when he waged campaign against me while I was telling em that this is a known biter called Sauron that we all know . . who Ive already beaten flawlessly twice before last year. . .

Just wanted to get the story straight for the newbies who were misyarning last year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
Emaprince:
I don't understand it myself. From where I'm standing it doesn't sound like she's lying. I don't understand how you will send money to somebody you've not seen but claims to love you. Na wa o.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 4nobody4every1: 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
cool
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Gboliwe: 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
BABE3:

This is scary! Who for think am? shocked shocked Babe3 and Coogar used to be an item. Both of you were so mouthed and I actually thought both of you suited each other. At some point sef, I even thought both of you were one individual using different handles. I am shocked at these things I am reading. Are these other girls nairalanders?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by BABE3: 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
Gboliwe:

This is scary! Who for think am? shocked shocked Babe3 and Coogar used to be an item. Both of you were so mouthed and I actually thought both of you suited each other. At some point sef, I even thought both of you were one individual using different handles. I am shocked at these things I am reading. Are these other girls nairalanders?

yes they are nairalanders.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Gboliwe: 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
BABE3:

OMG! So this fucking around didn't end with 190 and Mzdarkskin. shocked

@babe3, I hope now you are wiser. You are a strong woman. Stay strong and stay off relationships for a while.

2 Likes

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 4nobody4every1: 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
BABE3:

hmmm, this is pathetic angry
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
BABE3:

Tell them speak out too. Keeping quiet will solve nothing.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by BABE3: 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
Reyginus:
Tell them speak out too. Keeping quiet will solve nothing.

I have o. they all will..soon enough.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by kinglahkay(m): 6:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
obesemf:

Kinglahkay, wosop?

If it is whooping time the king is in
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
BABE3:

Better. Everything must be made clear.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Gboliwe: 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
BABE3:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
This is terrible! shìt really giving me headache.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
Uhm, it's time for me to chook mouth for the matter wey dey ground, since una don carry am com hia.

Ibime, thanks for tagging me this morning. I had a nice time reading from the third to the last page of that thread. It was like reading a drama-filled novel.smiley

babe3, we really want to believe you, but we need to see proofs. I read, in the morning, where you said you don't want to make the proofs public, because you're taking them to the authorities.
Okay, not bad. But, at least, give us a little out of the heap of evidence you have against him. Maybe just 2 or 3 screenshots. Give us a tip of the iceberg. It should be enough to convince us.

Emaprince, easy please. You can never say for sure. This is a faceless forum; you don't know who is who.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Ibime(m): 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
Uhm, it's time for me to chook mouth for the matter wey dey ground, since una don carry am com hia.

Ibime, thanks for tagging me this morning. I had a nice time reading from the third to the last page of that thread. It was like reading a drama-filled novel.smiley

babe3, we really want to believe you, but we need to see proofs. I read, in the morning, where you said you don't want to make the proofs public, because you're taking them to the authorities.
Okay, not bad. But, at least, give us a little out of the heap of evidence you have against him. Maybe just 2 or 3 screenshots. Give us a tip of the iceberg. It should be enough to convince us.

Emaprince, easy please. You can never say for sure. This is a faceless forum; you don't know who is who.

Omo you don miss tire. I done collect enough screenshots wey be say even Warriblood go beat Coogar on personals category alone. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

Oliver my friend. cheesy
ELYMAXiimus:

Oliver my friend.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
It is easier to believe her considering the fact that coogar was only banned in the Family Section but he's yet to use other means. Let's see how this unfolds.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
sinizia:

You can't really call them desperate ladies (that's if other ladies are involved). People fall in love, offline or online without knowing how the end is going to be. Some relationships leads to happily ever after, some end like warzones. That's just life.
word, man.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
-Obesemf ..I'm sure you are done with your verse, or almost done...let's post on Monday
..change of plans [10 bars]

-Coogar/Cougar...when will you be free for our battle?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ibime:

Omo you don miss tire. I done collect enough screenshots wey be say even Warriblood go beat Coogar on personals category alone. grin grin grin
lol. The mod hid most of the main accusations before i could read them.sad however, i was able to catch up, as i ensured i read every post, starting from the third page to the point where the thread was locked. cheesy
she says he's a fraudster, but i still haven't seen solid evidence. undecided

but mhen, she confirmed he has several ghost accounts. grincheesy. I'm sure he had opened up to her about his ghost accounts, in one of the the intimate conversations they had. cheesy
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
Reyginus:
Oliver my friend. :DOliver my friend.
my friend, udeme cheesy
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

my friend, udeme cheesy
Lol. Go look for mikuz make two of una club this night.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (35) (Reply)

" The Freestyle Lounge" / M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.