Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ - Rap Battles (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ (57575 Views)

A Message For All Emcee's On NL Battle Rap Section / ••RAP SECTION AWARDS 2015•• (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
Reyginus:
Lol. Go look for mikuz make two of una club this night.
club weytin? You fall ma hand sha
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
club weytin? You fall ma hand sha
Lol. How na?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by obesemf(m): 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
darkenedrebel:

-Obesemf ..I'm sure you are done with your verse, or almost done...let's post on Monday
..change of plans [10 bars]

-Co.ogar/Co.ugar...when will you be free for our battle?

alright bruh
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
obesemf:

alright bruh
sunday or Monday? my bars are ready as we speak
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
Reyginus:
Lol. How na?
this case is much too real and serious for that.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

this case is much too real and serious for that.
Awww! Ely's got a good heart. That's true.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by obesemf(m): 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
darkenedrebel:

sunday or Monday? my bars are ready as we speak
Sunday. Title match, hype it too.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
obesemf:

Sunday. Title match, hype it too.
I'd like that - Lord Of The Ring Title Match..

deadline- tomorrow by 12pm
voting lasts for 24 hours & every regular member of this section is allowed to vote..no debarring of voters..

goodluck
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by obesemf(m): 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I'd like that - Lord Of The Ring Title Match..

deadline- tomorrow by 12pm
voting lasts for 24 hours & every regular member of this section is allowed to vote..no debarring of voters..

goodluck

Kindly move it to 6. 12 is 11am here.

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
obesemf:

Kindly move it to 6. 12 is 11am here.

why not 2 or 3pm ...tomorrow is sunday..& it won't be easy getting votes on Monday...so the earlier the better..so whatcha say?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by LhoOd: 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
If the coogar story is true .then,i applaud the niqqa 'less he use charm .
So many girls with air in their head these dayys.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by obesemf(m): 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
darkenedrebel:

why not 2 or 3pm ...tomorrow is sunday..& it won't be easy getting votes on Monday...so the earlier the better..so whatcha say?

ayd, the 4pm
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by LhoOd: 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
Open my deep-freeze ..you might like wah you see .. www.nairaland.com/2736627/lhood-deep-freeze#40027486
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Emaprince: 1:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
Reyginus:
Lol. Go look for mikuz make two of una club this night.
grin' grin' you sef take style dey enjoy yourself. The way you carry the matter for head dey ask the babe questions in every section/thread. But for real, i really wanna know how coog met them and how it all started. Though i know it must all be from this site. These women na wa o! I used to think that all these flirtatous posts are all jokes o! I never knew that these people dey meet outside NL.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Emaprince: 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
LhoOd:
If the coogar story is true .then,i applaud the niqqa 'less he use charm .
So many girls with air in their head these dayys.
Same thing i'm thinking.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
Emaprince:
grin' grin' you sef take style dey enjoy yourself. The way you carry the matter for head dey ask the babe questions in every section/thread. But for real, i really wanna know how coog met them and how it all started. Though i know it must all be from this site. These women na wa o! I used to think that all these flirtatous posts are all jokes o! I never knew that these people dey meet outside NL.
Lol. You dey read my mind abi. Lol. There's a lot of reason to believe her but I won't conclude yet. When you hide everything about your life and claim a lot of things it's very difficult to defend you. I pity the both of them.

I never knew there a lot of strong relationship built from here. I find it difficult to do myself. I thought if it existed it's a one a thousand probability but from what we've read so far there are many of them.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by gottoboy(m): 1:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
me sef busy,i get rap battle for PH here few days from now.

Oboi i get free beat to give o,which kin beat u dy like.cheesy?
I nid better dancehall beat, and hiphop beat too
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by danbrowndmf(m): 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
gottoboy:

I nid better dancehall beat, and hiphop beat too
i get hipop but my hand never strong for dancehall beat,but i go try sha...cheesy
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by gottoboy(m): 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
i get hipop but my hand never strong for dancehall beat,but i go try sha...cheesy
You don hear Don't Judge me? Chris Brown, those kind instrumental dey inspire me die, I need that kindof concept
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by danbrowndmf(m): 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
gottoboy:

You don hear Don't Judge me? Chris Brown, those kind instrumental dey inspire me die, I need that kindof concept
that same don't judge me yung6ix and pfizzy did has cover?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by gottoboy(m): 6:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
that same don't judge me yung6ix and pfizzy did has cover?
Yea, if you can do something close I promise to murder the beat january next year.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by danbrowndmf(m): 6:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
gottoboy:

Yea, if you can do something close I promise to murder the beat january next year.
no whala,i go try open my soundcloud acct dis week,i go dy upload beat there then i go give you link to dy pick anyone u like.
Shey e go well?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Ibime(m): 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
Mehn Coogar/Sauron is the realest rapper in this section.

Yall niggas rap about frauds, robberies, blackmail and disrespecting bytches but he is the only one that does it in real life.

From now on, all his bars have the beleivability factor!! cheesy grin

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by LhoOd: 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ibime:
Mehn Coogar/Sauron is the realest rapper in this section.

Yall niggas rap about frauds, robberies, blackmail and disrespecting bytches but he is the only one that does it in real life.

From now on, all his bars have the beleivability factor!! cheesy grin
so now..he is number 1 .you're 2 ..yea?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Ibime(m): 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
Elymaxiimus, Kr0ne, Darkenedrebel, Mikuz, airmark, grayline

Anybody wey want battle coogar from now should contact me. I dey sell personals! grin grin

If you see my guy potbelle ehn. Ibime wey him dey curse since dey like crayfish for him side.

Pictures - N10K
Government name - N5k
Stories from different babes - N100K
Western Union receipts of babes sending him cash - N200K

Going, going, gone! grin grin

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by LhoOd: 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
Omo! ..dis one serious pass serious o
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by LhoOd: 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
Meanwhile , south africa must go
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by 007Bruce: 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ibime:

Anybody wey want battle coogar from now should contact me. I dey sell personals! grin grin

If you see my guy potbelle ehn. Ibime wey him dey curse since dey like crayfish for him side.

Pictures - N10K
Government name - N5k

coogar, pot-belly? grin grin.

Abeg post pictures for boys make we see jare cheesy
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by airmark(m): 9:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ibime:

Pictures - N10K
Government name - N5k

grin grin grin grin grin

Let me contact Mr. Arif to give me hot 100 cc to buy all these materials off you and never to sell to anyone else again.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
I don't think coogar will ever come back as "coogar" again sad.
But he will come back; just like he did, before, during the sauron scandal, - he'll be back with a new account, totally repudiating himself as "coogar". sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (35) (Reply)

" The Freestyle Lounge" / M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody