Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

COMMUNICATION Issues:importance Of English Language In Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / COMMUNICATION Issues:importance Of English Language In Dating (1164 Views)

Should A Christian Really Engage In Dating?? / What Is Your View In Dating A Fair Girls,is It True Fair Girls Are Posses / Importance Of Romance In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COMMUNICATION Issues:importance Of English Language In Dating by Kingsley1000(m): 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
English is a lang.just like chinese.french.yoruba.etc,and language~communication entails comprehension

why is it that in nigerian,ones'english prowess(good command of english)'eloquence or has the ability to enuciate this foreign languages'-is now a yardstick to determine ones intelligence.this can be seen in all ramification in our society(job employment(is dependent on ur dexterity and adroitness in eng lang.,in campus,in offices,and ultimately in DATING.it wil interest u to know that girls fall for"linguists/orators or boys prowess in this lang"more than guys that entice them with money.they expect u to converse/woo them with queen's english(even when they understand ur local dialect)if u fumble,ur chances of getting her wil be slim.infact to them u're a dummy,they make jest of u amid her frnds,they'l start avoiding u like one wit ebola or leprosy.

why're we promoting this lang to the detriment of our local dialect?y is it that one's intelligence&sense of acumen is determined by his artistics in english?
Re: COMMUNICATION Issues:importance Of English Language In Dating by Kingsley1000(m): 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
why can't you woo that ur crush or converse with ur partner in ur local dialect?
Re: COMMUNICATION Issues:importance Of English Language In Dating by lilslick(m): 3:06pm On Oct 20, 2015
op

Re: COMMUNICATION Issues:importance Of English Language In Dating by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 20, 2015
Kingsley1000:
why can't you woo that ur crush or converse with ur partner in ur local dialect?

When u'd dated say only 1/3 from your cultural background. Whayasay 'bout that?
Re: COMMUNICATION Issues:importance Of English Language In Dating by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
Because my local dialect is local and she's international. undecided

1 Like

Re: COMMUNICATION Issues:importance Of English Language In Dating by IamLEGEND1: 3:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
Kingsley1000:

it wil interest u to know that girls fall for"linguists/orators or boys prowess in this lang"more than guys that entice them with money.

Re: COMMUNICATION Issues:importance Of English Language In Dating by Kingsley1000(m): 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
[quote author=IamLEGEND1 post=39171199][/quote]prof pls correct me o,i be local boy grin we all're learning....
Re: COMMUNICATION Issues:importance Of English Language In Dating by Kingsley1000(m): 3:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
RickRichards:
Because my local dialect is local and she's international. undecided
international love
Re: COMMUNICATION Issues:importance Of English Language In Dating by Kingsley1000(m): 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
lilslick:
op
we must kill that language so that our local dialects will thrive...most gurus and scholars in china,japan,korea dont comprehend english,and u aint better than them
Re: COMMUNICATION Issues:importance Of English Language In Dating by IamLEGEND1: 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
Kingsley1000:
prof pls correct me o,i be local boy grin we all're learning....
na where u say dem dey fall for loudmouths more than money wey confuse me .......

make u dey yarn babe Tori for one side and one guy for range rover come pull over holla her........

she go first kick sand for ur trouser before she catwalk go meet the other guy....
Re: COMMUNICATION Issues:importance Of English Language In Dating by Kingsley1000(m): 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

na where u say dem dey fall for loudmouths more than money wey confuse me .......

make u dey yarn babe Tori for one side and one guy for range rover come pull over holla her........

she go first kick sand for ur trouser before she catwalk go meet the other guy....
you are wrong,unless the girl is a gold digger or broke as$
Re: COMMUNICATION Issues:importance Of English Language In Dating by IamLEGEND1: 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
Kingsley1000:
you are wrong,unless the girl is a gold digger or broke as$

wic 90% of them are

(1) (Reply)

Which Will U Rather Spend D Rest Of Ur Life With? / What The Efffffffffffff? / Help! He Is Threatened By My Success!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.